Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 687
Like Tree395Likes

Thread: Ravi piaggio storm 125 vs honda cg125 dlx

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    adeel060's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    27
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Ravi piaggio storm 125 vs honda cg125 dlx

    Guys plz share ur ideas there.as it become necessory.








    @Mod plz keep it alive as its very helpfull for the purshasers of these bikes.they get info under one roof.
    Ravi piaggio storm 125 vs honda cg125 dlx -14674 Ravi piaggio storm 125 vs honda cg125 dlx -14675


  2. #401
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    N0m1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,056
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yar China ki Bikes ka electrical system itna admirable nahin hai.Aksar switches ko kuch na kuch hua rehta hai.
    I Am the Feel
    I Am The Yamaha!

  3. #402
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,421
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Mien kiya bola saray he shro ho gaye heh h ehehhehe ..

    yea my feul gauge dance like hell.. I dont know the reason as well...
    I have seen Deluxe feul gauge show very good stable reading.

    Quote Originally Posted by srghouri View Post
    can any one tell me how can i adjust the fuel guage of piaggio because i filled it with about 7 litters but it remain on empty point. when i on switch, it slightly move upword and stopp at lowest point.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  4. #403
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    N0m1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,056
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hahaha.then go for a Bike which costs u 110K and not have Self start and Alloys.
    I Am the Feel
    I Am The Yamaha!

  5. #404
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,421
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    paigo comes with self but not with alloys ? my paigo onli has self but no alloys ??

    Quote Originally Posted by N0m1 View Post
    Hahaha.then go for a Bike which costs u 110K and not have Self start and Alloys.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  6. #405
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    N0m1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,056
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Vickytulla i was talking ab8 Honda DLX.Piaggio is a g00d deal man.According to its price.
    I Am the Feel
    I Am The Yamaha!

  7. #406
    PakWheeler Follow
    srghouri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Daska
    Age
    38
    Posts
    61
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Can any one tell me about the benefits of alloy rims??

  8. #407
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,421
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    you can google search your self a long list of benifit

    Quote Originally Posted by srghouri View Post
    Can any one tell me about the benefits of alloy rims??
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  9. #408
    PakWheeler Follow
    umer009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    702
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @travelinghell
    there is a grip under the fuel tank which connects the fuel guage to the float in the tank, check it properly to c that wires are firmly placed and there is no losning in the grip
    there will be two wires
    yellow and orange

  10. #409
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    N0m1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,056
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by srghouri View Post
    Can any one tell me about the benefits of alloy rims??
    Ek benifit to hy "TASHAN" LOL.
    I Am the Feel
    I Am The Yamaha!

  11. #410
    PakWheeler Follow
    travelinghell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    38
    Posts
    960
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umer009 View Post
    @travelinghell
    there is a grip under the fuel tank which connects the fuel guage to the float in the tank, check it properly to c that wires are firmly placed and there is no losning in the grip
    there will be two wires
    yellow and orange

    thanks dear .. am not that much technical but will check your tip..

  12. #411
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,421
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N0m1 View Post
    Bhai vickytulla kya ap Euro 2 device dikha skty hen?
    I happened to come accross a Ravi Engineer, who asemebles these lovely ladies he was carriiing some stuff for his personal Storm Bike, including Carb and Euro II device .. I took some piks, so that u can have a look...

    Ravi piaggio storm 125 vs honda cg125 dlx -249598 Ravi piaggio storm 125 vs honda cg125 dlx -249599 Ravi piaggio storm 125 vs honda cg125 dlx -249600 Ravi piaggio storm 125 vs honda cg125 dlx -249601 Ravi piaggio storm 125 vs honda cg125 dlx -249602 Ravi piaggio storm 125 vs honda cg125 dlx -249603 Ravi piaggio storm 125 vs honda cg125 dlx -249604
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  13. #412
    PakWheeler Follow
    tashfeen67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default thanks to Mrmamehmood, but

    Mr mamehmood, i did talked to you about the job but u did forgot i asked for the dealership too. But my partners stopped me and asked me to further study the market and prospects. So we enquired many people about the RAVI. RAVI 70cc bikes are not in demand and above all storm lacks quality, never can be matched with Honda. I was and still interested in RAVI storm and as for also the agency i have been working from 20 years (national defense) what you saw and where you saw me at Hyster was a part of the game of our agency. Anyway, our patrol officers did asked for the new bikes and CO called me for the enquiry. So we did bought one RAVI, but turned out to be very bad in quality, the fuel guage keeps flickering, the speed is not accurate, the speed of 130 is wrong and due to faulty speedometers. We cant find a single 3S dealership in Islamabad, and we dont have time to take all 40 motorcycles to Pindi which is a security risk for us. Nearest place for our riders is Aabpara Islamabad which is a 3 minute ride from our office for repairs and tune ups. I taked to you about the concern and you lied to me that there is already a dealer in Islamabad. In Islamabad, how can you chalange the Tahir Autos, he is the best with years if experience, can you? I can now very clearly see RAVI GUYS have no vision at all. What do you think i would have talked to you about and how, do you think i would be wearing my pips, my barret and then i would try to know the real facts? Sorry, we dont it this way. We have our own ways and we are always right since 64 years. Our protocol bikes are provided by Suzuki Mr Akram, and we are satisfied with it. I wish you guys would open your eyes and see what you guys are loosing.

  14. #413
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    hahahhha .. lolxx... Hilarious post.. What a fake story and what a fake personality .. lolx...

  15. #414
    PakWheeler Follow
    masifmehmood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tashfeen67 View Post
    mr mamehmood, i did talked to you about the job but u did forgot i asked for the dealership too. But my partners stopped me and asked me to further study the market and prospects. So we enquired many people about the ravi. Ravi 70cc bikes are not in demand and above all storm lacks quality, never can be matched with honda. I was and still interested in ravi storm and as for also the agency i have been working from 20 years (national defense) what you saw and where you saw me at hyster was a part of the game of our agency. Anyway, our patrol officers did asked for the new bikes and co called me for the enquiry. So we did bought one ravi, but turned out to be very bad in quality, the fuel guage keeps flickering, the speed is not accurate, the speed of 130 is wrong and due to faulty speedometers. We cant find a single 3s dealership in islamabad, and we dont have time to take all 40 motorcycles to pindi which is a security risk for us. Nearest place for our riders is aabpara islamabad which is a 3 minute ride from our office for repairs and tune ups. I taked to you about the concern and you lied to me that there is already a dealer in islamabad. In islamabad, how can you chalange the tahir autos, he is the best with years if experience, can you? I can now very clearly see ravi guys have no vision at all. What do you think i would have talked to you about and how, do you think i would be wearing my pips, my barret and then i would try to know the real facts? Sorry, we dont it this way. We have our own ways and we are always right since 64 years. Our protocol bikes are provided by suzuki mr akram, and we are satisfied with it. I wish you guys would open your eyes and see what you guys are loosing.

    many others like you are day dreaming to work with raviautomobile (pvt.) ltd. :s

  16. #415
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    booster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I was and still interested in ravi storm and as for also the agency i have been working from 20 years (national defense) what you saw and where you saw me at hyster was a part of the game of our agency.


    hahahhahaha , cant help myself , buhhahahahhahahaha
    The Rules R Simple ....... U Break Them - U Die

  17. #416
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    AsadGhumman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hi friends..
    I have a question that there are many Chinese bikes out there in the market looking same as Storm, even the engine looks are exactly the same just as made from same company... like Super Power, Unique, Super Hero etc etc.... All of these bikes were launched at almost the same time i.e in 2007-2008. So how can I be sure that Ravi Storm uses Italian branded Piaggio engine & not the same Chinese engine like others?????? Please help me as soon as possible as I am planning to move to Storm from Honda CD-70 & also I don't want to regret in future.

  18. #417
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AsadGhumman View Post
    Hi friends..
    I have a question that there are many Chinese bikes out there in the market looking same as Storm, even the engine looks are exactly the same just as made from same company... like Super Power, Unique, Super Hero etc etc.... All of these bikes were launched at almost the same time i.e in 2007-2008. So how can I be sure that Ravi Storm uses Italian branded Piaggio engine & not the same Chinese engine like others?????? Please help me as soon as possible as I am planning to move to Storm from Honda CD-70 & also I don't want to regret in future.
    Buddy super power, unique and super hero etc are all crap. They lack quality. You can search the forums and find some reviews regarding Ravi Piaggio. Iam making you clear that RAVI PIAGGIO has nothing to do with italian piaggio. Its parts arrive from china and are assembled here. But believe me the quality and riding experience is worth 85K. I have this bike and iam enjoying it. you may face some issues in the beginning but all them will be resolved shortly.

    Here are some threads for your reference

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...t-ravi-piaggio

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...akistani-brand

    Won the best bike in 125cc category award

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...25-cc-category

  19. #418
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    AsadGhumman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    Buddy super power, unique and super hero etc are all crap. They lack quality. You can search the forums and find some reviews regarding Ravi Piaggio. Iam making you clear that RAVI PIAGGIO has nothing to do with italian piaggio. Its parts arrive from china and are assembled here. But believe me the quality and riding experience is worth 85K. I have this bike and iam enjoying it. you may face some issues in the beginning but all them will be resolved shortly.

    Here are some threads for your reference

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...t-ravi-piaggio

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...akistani-brand

    Won the best bike in 125cc category award

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...25-cc-category
    Thanks bro for the detailed reply but if it is also chinese, then why they are using name & monogram of Piaggio, they are fooling people.... Isn't it illegal & unethical????

  20. #419
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,421
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    You have observed it very right my friend, if you remember I shared Carb and Euro II parts of ravi Storm in this thread before... that was given to me from a friend who assembles the bike in Ravi factory..

    ok, Now all the engines are same?? yes!!! but Quality of Paiggo Engine is Good [it a Dy cast difference] means the Chinese factory which made this bike Engine made those crappy engines as well, but these ravi Engines used a better grade alloys that's why it lasts long then Super Power, United, hero etc...

    their is one other choice that is Excel 125 it uses the same engine of High Quality, you can you're self check the Quality by looking at the Engine number XXXX first four digits must be same on the engine [as on any Ravi Storm Engine] which indicate the same LOT of factory release, this is not my opinion this is what my Ravi friend explained to me. bike kisi bhi compnay ki ho ager Lot number same hai tu engine same hai,..

    and Yes it is a purely a Chinese Bike, chinese are using a bussiness name of Paiggo See the details : [AND this Bike was total Failure :-D Dont Mind I am an owner of Storm Too ]

    In 1999 Morgan Grenfell Private Equity acquired Piaggio, but a quickly hoped-for sale was dashed by a failed joint venture in China. In Italy, Piaggio invested 15 million euros ($19.4 million) in a new motorcycle but dropped it after building a prototype. By the end of 2002, the company had run up 577 million euros in debt on revenues of 945 million euros, and booked a loss of 129 million euros

    129 $ loss AHH AH AHHAH AHHAHAHAHHAH AH


    READ more:
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piaggio
    Piaggio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia



    Quote Originally Posted by AsadGhumman View Post
    Hi friends..
    I have a question that there are many Chinese bikes out there in the market looking same as Storm, even the engine looks are exactly the same just as made from same company... like Super Power, Unique, Super Hero etc etc.... All of these bikes were launched at almost the same time i.e in 2007-2008. So how can I be sure that Ravi Storm uses Italian branded Piaggio engine & not the same Chinese engine like others?????? Please help me as soon as possible as I am planning to move to Storm from Honda CD-70 & also I don't want to regret in future.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  21. #420
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    AsadGhumman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    You have observed it very right my friend, if you remember I shared Carb and Euro II parts of ravi Storm in this thread before... that was given to me from a friend who assembles the bike in Ravi factory..

    ok, Now all the engines are same?? yes!!! but Quality of Paiggo Engine is Good [it a Dy cast difference] means the Chinese factory which made this bike Engine made those crappy engines as well, but these ravi Engines used a better grade alloys that's why it lasts long then Super Power, United, hero etc...

    their is one other choice that is Excel 125 it uses the same engine of High Quality, you can you're self check the Quality by looking at the Engine number XXXX first four digits must be same on the engine [as on any Ravi Storm Engine] which indicate the same LOT of factory release, this is not my opinion this is what my Ravi friend explained to me. bike kisi bhi compnay ki ho ager Lot number same hai tu engine same hai,..

    and Yes it is a purely a Chinese Bike, chinese are using a bussiness name of Paiggo See the details : [AND this Bike was total Failure :-D Dont Mind I am an owner of Storm Too ]

    In 1999 Morgan Grenfell Private Equity acquired Piaggio, but a quickly hoped-for sale was dashed by a failed joint venture in China. In Italy, Piaggio invested 15 million euros ($19.4 million) in a new motorcycle but dropped it after building a prototype. By the end of 2002, the company had run up 577 million euros in debt on revenues of 945 million euros, and booked a loss of 129 million euros

    129 $ loss AHH AH AHHAH AHHAHAHAHHAH AH


    READ more:
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piaggio
    Piaggio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    So it means, you don't recommend this bike to me..... Correct??????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •