0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Ravi piaggio storm 125 vs honda cg125 dlx

Guys plz share ur ideas there.as it become necessory.

@Mod plz keep it alive as its very helpfull for the purshasers of these bikes.they get info under one roof.
    Ravi piaggio storm 125 vs honda cg125 dlx -14674 Ravi piaggio storm 125 vs honda cg125 dlx -14675

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Chup .... jeeenay do yar... kitnay logon ko bataon ***
    no yaar, batanay do,
    this was enlightning for me, and then i didn't push my friend to go for deluxe anymore He is getting a GS now, he thinks it has harley's look , and power with efficiency is another plus.
    30-32 Km/L is too heavy on pocket, it makes sense only if one have 250CC, but for a 125CC it's pathetic.
    My GS is giving 40-42Km/L in local use.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    Meh .....
    LOL X LOL, I didN't See uR poSt reGaRdinG mileAge anD all thaT.....DeluXe hoWever DoeS 45+km/L.....TesTed by mySelf anD I was traVelling like in between 45-55km/h....NoRmaL city traVeL....But on Some occaSsionS like haRd ridinG the mileaGe did fell in the raNge of 30s.....ANd saMe appliEs for the Power Plus version....At the speed near 100km/h the power plus does 20-25km/L (2011)......The saMe mileaGe giveN by Super bikEs like CBR-1000RR....PaKistaN mein sB bikeS ek he caTegorY mein aaTi hain, InKo Differentiate krNe k lye BHT CRITICAL EYE OF DETAIL chaHye....U sHouLd knOw whaT I meaN!.....
    F4RR with ARHAM TAJAMMAL is the Power!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    no yaar, batanay do,
    this was enlightning for me, and then i didn't push my friend to go for deluxe anymore He is getting a GS now, he thinks it has harley's look , and power with efficiency is another plus.
    30-32 Km/L is too heavy on pocket, it makes sense only if one have 250CC, but for a 125CC it's pathetic.
    My GS is giving 40-42Km/L in local use.
    DekHo Dear, in PakiStaN all these BikEs(manufactured ones) are the saMe, there technology is veRy oLd pluS with increasing inflation they are decreasing its built quaility so that there priceS wont Go to hiGh....Sbko laGta hai that the companies are making maXimum profits but this is not the caSe instead they are protecting us for instance CG 125 in UK costs nearly 5000?, whiCh is a BiG aMounT for PaKistaNi public, hence Buy whaT ever u like....In the roots there is No difference anD I suggest that You buY the bike which you preViously used and is satisfied with it....TaKe caRe...:-)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Regarding mileage .... my piaggio is doing 40+Km/L at the speed near 100km/h

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

that's great...:-)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ArhamTajammal View Post
    LOL X LOL, I didN't See uR poSt reGaRdinG mileAge anD all thaT.....DeluXe hoWever DoeS 45+km/L.....TesTed by mySelf anD I was traVelling like in between 45-55km/h....NoRmaL city traVeL....But on Some occaSsionS like haRd ridinG the mileaGe did fell in the raNge of 30s.....ANd saMe appliEs for the Power Plus version....At the speed near 100km/h the power plus does 20-25km/L (2011)......The saMe mileaGe giveN by Super bikEs like CBR-1000RR....PaKistaN mein sB bikeS ek he caTegorY mein aaTi hain, InKo Differentiate krNe k lye BHT CRITICAL EYE OF DETAIL chaHye....U sHouLd knOw whaT I meaN!.....
    wo to sub kuch thik hai magar..YeH CapS On and oFF ki bemari kub say lagi??
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Barely 33-35KM/Liter.

Ignore the people who say they can achieve upto 40-42KM/L ... which can only be possible in Ideal conditions. While traveling in Lahore, on speeds varying between 50-70 km/h ... the horrendous fuel average was below 33 kmph (measured in one full fuel tank).

Ofcourse riding in safe zone of 40-50kmph, one can safely achieve fuel average upto 35km/L , obviously depending on the riding style. (Which is just not possible as long as you are on CG-125 :p ... har kisi ka short patches main acceleration dene ka dil karta hay. )
    I don't agree with you I have been using deluxe over a year now old deluxe the 4 gear model but still its gives me 40-42KM/L at speeds of upto 60km but off course depends upon riding style when driving at 80-100km its mileage drops to 35KM/L.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Waise bhi humari government ki wajah say aab kaam az kaam lahore mein sirf 3 say 4 roads aisi hain jahan aap 80 km to 100 km ki range mein chala saktay hain so less top speed more fuel average. cheers to that

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

what happened to your caps loock guys .. mera tu eye dard shro ho gien hain ... :/
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mohsinid View Post
    I don't agree with you I have been using deluxe over a year now old deluxe the 4 gear model but still its gives me 40-42KM/L at speeds of upto 60km but off course depends upon riding style when driving at 80-100km its mileage drops to 35KM/L.
    5 Gears Deluxe main 5th Gear Economy k liye add kiya gya tha, Speed k liye nahin.

But economy naam ki phir bhi koi cheez nai hay uss main.

Add the fact that new bikes have "Rich" mixture settings, which should be leaned after 5k KMs or so. Mixture Lean kar k Bike ki achi fuel average li jaa sakti hay. Thats exactly what i am doing with my CG-125 (2009) ... with a little loss in acceleration, everything is perfect ... Top Speed etc. And i get good fuel average of 40-42KM/L even if i drive it harder.

But point note kiya mera? Mixture Lean kiye bagair, IT CANNOT HAPPEN.
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Finally tested Ravi Piaggio 125(2013) model and here are the results...

1: The Bike's weight and its power is awsome, with such shape it clear's through wind like an Aerial cutting ace.

2: The acceleration of the Bike in the First two shifts (gears) was way higher than expected, I almost lifted the front tyre about 27-30 inches from the ground during full powered 2nd shift ( Back seat Tuck in Po...sition).
    Its higher compared to CG 125 power plus (2012 model)

3: The rear tyre had more grip compared to deluxe 125 and a good riding position.

4: The sharp turn was extremely easy on this bike, I over-took the on going honda city at the speed of near 90km/h and more over a lady was coming from front a single mistake and there would be a straight crash after all the honda city was going parallel to me and road was extremely narrow, it was the dangerous overtake but the bike managed it without losing traction, City wala tou total GHABRA GAYA THA with the people standing nearby saying lagta hai ye Larka Pagal hogaya hai but then a guy following me on 125 power plus praised the bike and my riding skills.

5: The Bike's front disc brake was stronger enough to threw me on the handle bar and I thought that it might perform a stoppie but since I myself was on the petrol tank(heheheheheheh) extreme front disc brake...

6: The Bikes stability was way higher then the deluxe and power plus.

7: The rear suspension is extremely smooth, I did DAG DIG DUG on the Pakistani toota huwa Sarak. It made me feel every single bump on the road.

8: Bike achieves the top speed in no time.

9: Ravi piaggio manuvers faster then the 125 and power plus, some good riding skills needed to control this Bulky bike.

10: In the last this bike is the Best in Pakistan local two wheels market, simply the best!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Finally tested Ravi Piaggio 125(2013) model and here are the results...

1: The Bike's weight and its power is awsome, with such shape it clear's through wind like an Aerial cutting ace.

2: The acceleration of the Bike in the First two shifts (gears) was way higher than expected, I almost lifted the front tyre about 27-30 inches from the ground during full powered 2nd shift ( Back seat Tuck in Po...sition).
    Its higher compared to CG 125 power plus (2012 model)

3: The rear tyre had more grip compared to deluxe 125 and a good riding position.

4: The sharp turn was extremely easy on this bike, I over-took the on going honda city at the speed of near 90km/h and more over a lady was coming from front a single mistake and there would be a straight crash after all the honda city was going parallel to me and road was extremely narrow, it was the dangerous overtake but the bike managed it without losing traction, City wala tou total GHABRA GAYA THA with the people standing nearby saying lagta hai ye Larka Pagal hogaya hai but then a guy following me on 125 power plus praised the bike and my riding skills.

5: The Bike's front disc brake was stronger enough to threw me on the handle bar and I thought that it might perform a stoppie but since I myself was on the petrol tank(heheheheheheh) extreme front disc brake...

6: The Bikes stability was way higher then the deluxe and power plus.

7: The rear suspension is extremely smooth, I did DAG DIG DUG on the Pakistani toota huwa Sarak. It made me feel every single bump on the road.

8: Bike achieves the top speed in no time.

9: Ravi piaggio manuvers faster then the 125 and power plus, some good riding skills needed to control this Bulky bike.

10: In the last this bike is the Best in Pakistan local two wheels market, simply the best!
    Good Review, Thanks
    but ride safe and don't over expect from these local bikes

I heard that this bike is coming straight from China in full assembled form, isn't it....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I don't think so, bTw everything TodAy CoMEs from ChiNA....though the BIKes Durability (surviving Arham Tajammal) is Great.....All other bIKes are BeiNg assembled in local CompAnIes....I rather suggest K not to follow the claims of people as a BIG PART of Pakistan's Public is illiterate and They have no idea about the things....KNOWLEDGE IS NEEDED TO TEST OR TO PASS THE TEST!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ride safe Bro!! I known new bikes put aderdelene in the blood as soon as you throtle it but it can be fatal.. do wear helmet!

About your review most of the things you told them correct, I have a good time with this bike too... but I havnt find it "super cutter" as CG power plus, it is more comparable to GS and Deluxe becuase they are also not very agile in cutting the road edges or jumping in traffic beucase they all have longer wheel base and soft rear.. and dont try to push it to limits in in cutting at high speed just suggesting becuase it can end up very fatal...

All in all you have a really one of the best availble bike in Pakistan enjoy it ..

dont forget to share some nice pictures of you ride.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its debate able bcoz I found ravi piaggio 125CC a lot stable at high speeds and as I already stated that it took sharp cuttings like a knife through butter....CG 125 tends to lose its grip, maybe its because ravi is big and CG is small, after all I am about 6 feet 2inches tall!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ Bhai bus kar do. Itni exaggeration to koi bacha bhi nai karta :\
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Inddeeedd Sir but let the new rider enjpy his awesome machine...

Its debate able bcoz I found ravi piaggio 125CC a lot stable at high speeds and as I already stated that it took sharp cuttings like a knife through butter....CG 125 tends to lose its grip, maybe its because ravi is big and CG is small, after all I am about 6 feet 2inches tall!
    thats ok, I just shared my 5-years experience with paiggio Storm I simply loved it.. as I usually say.. its the best thoing happened to Pakistan Biking community EVER.. i literely mean .. because I see AHL trying its best to get ahead with its deluxe , and now another Italina Brand is about to Jump in very soon.. Yamaha is already drooling to jump in but having hard time from Govt. Zardari tax sh*t ... if you know what I mean..

I am not 6' ft so may be that is one reason .. but still if you see professional machines made for sharp cutting and racing always have shorter wheel base.. for instance Yamaha R1 ... and Touring Bikes have longer relaxed wheel base like harleys and they are very bad at sharp cornering...

I hope it helps.

-Vicky.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hahahahahah LOl X LOL.....I am Just viewing with the Heart of a Pakistani nothing more!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Inddeeedd Sir but let the new rider enjpy his awesome machine...

thats ok, I just shared my 5-years experience with paiggio Storm I simply loved it.. as I usually say.. its the best thoing happened to Pakistan Biking community EVER.. i literely mean .. because I see AHL trying its best to get ahead with its deluxe , and now another Italina Brand is about to Jump in very soon.. Yamaha is already drooling to jump in but having hard time from Govt. Zardari tax sh*t ... if you know what I mean..

I am not 6' ft so may be that is one reason .. but still if you see professional machines made for sharp cutting and racing always have shorter wheel base.. for instance Yamaha R1 ... and Touring Bikes have longer relaxed wheel base like harleys and they are very bad at sharp cornering...

I hope it helps.

-Vicky.
    It helped me a lot actually, since I am riding the super bikes for much of the time now like R1, CbR-1000Rr....Suzuki GsxR-1000.....well said that they do have cutter straight power, its not only because of the wheel base but the there stiffed front, the Front of these bikes is developed to made them like this that's why they tend to turn faster then imagination for instance R1 faces no difficulty taking extreme sharp turn at the speeds of 200km/h or even more....mAnY phySicS Work With tHEse biKes....and gOOD lUCk with the StuDy!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I don't own any bike these days, how ever I am BuYIng A New Super bIKe for myself either the BMW-S1000RR....etc etc....But pray that JO mAin Lena chAhaha rAha hUn wo FINance HoJAi...its the 2013 MV AGUSTA F4RR......Ravi piaggio storm 125 vs honda cg125 dlx -1170448

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast

User Tag List