Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 318
Like Tree201Likes

Thread: New model of Honda 125 classic coming in the market, any news?

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Asim2746's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default New model of Honda 125 classic coming in the market, any news?

    I have heard from a dealer that a new model of the classic Honda 125 is coming in the market in a few days, any news on that? if anyone has, please do share

    The new model includes a modified silencer, speedometer etc in the same price as the current classic 125


  2. #141
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    YamahaYB100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7thgear View Post
    Guys, without any doubt the HONDA people have played with the emotions of the biker community this time. If the new model had to come with these shitty changes then there was no need to call it a new model. I have seen people who have put Deluxe muffler on their classic CG125s. HONDA should have at least come up with an original idea, at least.
    With the slight change of muffler and addition of a sticker, they will increase the price of the bike by at least Rs.5000/- and thus they will add more and more to their profit by practically doing nothing new since this muffler is already being produced for the Deluxe model.
    HOWEVER........................ The biker community can show its reservations by completely boycotting this new model. I say, it is time for a change. We should not pay anything extra for a bike with nothing new and extraordinary. Boycott new HONDA model. What do you say???
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by loveshakeh View Post
    kal he apni bike ko euro 2 ka sticker laga k aur delux wala silencer laga k 2012 bana dunga 2009 se huh
    bhai zara head ko ghor se dekho samajh aa jaye gi aor sirf silencer euro2 wala nae laga head bhi change hai ...

  3. #142
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Naveed4speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,130
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    kash ye kuch aisa hota
    New model of Honda 125 classic coming in the market any news? -406833
    FXXB and EJ8 on its way............

  4. #143
    PakWheeler Follow
    hash94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    the new model is ugly,
    nothing new from AHL,just copied from deluxe

  5. #144
    PakWheeler Follow
    rulfat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @ hash94 very well said ..naqli naqli si lagti hay ,silencer ki waja say.

  6. #145
    PakWheeler Follow
    Asim2746's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Umar_Sargodhian View Post
    Atleast some positive scenario out of rumours,,,,hopefully asim now things seem to be quite in your favour.....and that sad feeling of buying the old cg might vanish from your mind
    Exactly, thank you brother


    Quote Originally Posted by khanthegr8 View Post
    @Asim tum black lay lo, main Red
    Maine booking kara di hay, InshaALLAH monday ko supply aajayegi
    Yes, im all for black, InshAllah (hope it launches and gets available the same day as red)


    Quote Originally Posted by 7thgear View Post
    Guys, without any doubt the HONDA people have played with the emotions of the biker community this time. If the new model had to come with these shitty changes then there was no need to call it a new model. I have seen people who have put Deluxe muffler on their classic CG125s. HONDA should have at least come up with an original idea, at least.
    With the slight change of muffler and addition of a sticker, they will increase the price of the bike by at least Rs.5000/- and thus they will add more and more to their profit by practically doing nothing new since this muffler is already being produced for the Deluxe model.
    HOWEVER........................ The biker community can show its reservations by completely boycotting this new model. I say, it is time for a change. We should not pay anything extra for a bike with nothing new and extraordinary. Boycott new HONDA model. What do you say???
    The carburetor has been changed too to make it EURO2 compliant


    Quote Originally Posted by loveshakeh View Post
    kal he apni bike ko euro 2 ka sticker laga k aur delux wala silencer laga k 2012 bana dunga 2009 se huh
    haha, awesome!!

  7. #146
    PakWheeler Follow
    Asim2746's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Naveed4speed View Post
    kash ye kuch aisa hota
    New model of Honda 125 classic coming in the market, any news? - 406833
    haha, awesome modification. I wish you'd be the AHL Product Designer

  8. #147
    PakWheeler Follow
    rulfat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by 7thgear View Post
    guys, without any doubt the honda people have played with the emotions of the biker community this time. If the new model had to come with these shitty changes then there was no need to call it a new model. I have seen people who have put deluxe muffler on their classic cg125s. Honda should have at least come up with an original idea, at least.
    With the slight change of muffler and addition of a sticker, they will increase the price of the bike by at least rs.5000/- and thus they will add more and more to their profit by practically doing nothing new since this muffler is already being produced for the deluxe model.
    However........................ The biker community can show its reservations by completely boycotting this new model. I say, it is time for a change. We should not pay anything extra for a bike with nothing new and extraordinary. Boycott new honda model. What do you say???
    thumbs up

  9. #148
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Atlas Honda has already provided the totally changed 125 classic model in deluxe form
    a totally changed 125 but yeh toh unki majboori hai that they have launched
    new 125 classic model with deluxe parts as they might be available in huge stock
    as people are not accepting deluxe so saying nothing new from atlas honda in 125 is wrong
    a new 125 with
    sporty looks,bigger tyres, 5gear,better shocks,comfortable seat,change fuel tank,side cover
    and meter, changed bike's chassis /frame
    I demand changes in deluxe from Atlas honda

  10. #149
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    camry47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,340
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    New model of Honda 125 classic coming in the market, any news? - 77981da0 b927 0109

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

  11. #150
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khanthegr8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Okara
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,805
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I don't think so ppl will boycott the new model infact real story is different since everyone want's to the be the first owner of New CG in their respective cities.Lot of ppl agree with 7thgear but still majority accepts whatever AHL launched or do every year.Some say New model is new model whatever changes it has even it's graphics change only...they go for the new one
    As far as yamaha goes that's not confirmed yet, might take 2-3 years, as govt situation is in front of everyone so nobody wait for that much long thing.some are students, workers etc etc bike is almost everone's need these days so nobody wait too long...

    Reality is people visiting showrooms & asking madly when delivery will come.. u can assume from this is their will be boycott or their will be a huge Sales ??
    I'm sure dealers will start black marketing of this product

    @ Pico new serial for Cg is 37
    Main tay Honda ee lay saa'n !!!

  12. #151
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Naveed4speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,130
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khanthegr8 View Post
    I don't think so ppl will boycott the new model infact real story is different since everyone want's to the be the first owner of New CG in their respective cities.Lot of ppl agree with 7thgear but still majority accepts whatever AHL launched or do every year.Some say New model is new model whatever changes it has even it's graphics change only...they go for the new one
    As far as yamaha goes that's not confirmed yet, might take 2-3 years, as govt situation is in front of everyone so nobody wait for that much long thing.some are students, workers etc etc bike is almost everone's need these days so nobody wait too long...

    Reality is people visiting showrooms & asking madly when delivery will come.. u can assume from this is their will be boycott or their will be a huge Sales ??
    I'm sure dealers will start black marketing of this product

    @ Pico new serial for Cg is 37
    and it,s the reality of our nation!
    they need just a minor change not the bigger change!!
    FXXB and EJ8 on its way............

  13. #152
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Naveed4speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,130
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    khan bhai....
    apko kal ki request ki hui hai yar!!!!!
    FXXB and EJ8 on its way............

  14. #153
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Naveed4speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,130
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    self edit!
    FXXB and EJ8 on its way............

  15. #154
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khanthegr8 View Post
    I don't think so ppl will boycott the new model infact real story is different since everyone want's to the be the first owner of New CG in their respective cities.Lot of ppl agree with 7thgear but still majority accepts whatever AHL launched or do every year.Some say New model is new model whatever changes it has even it's graphics change only...they go for the new one
    As far as yamaha goes that's not confirmed yet, might take 2-3 years, as govt situation is in front of everyone so nobody wait for that much long thing.some are students, workers etc etc bike is almost everone's need these days so nobody wait too long...

    Reality is people visiting showrooms & asking madly when delivery will come.. u can assume from this is their will be boycott or their will be a huge Sales ??
    I'm sure dealers will start black marketing of this product

    @ Pico new serial for Cg is 37
    Truly said bro.. The reality is HONDA has created so much hype in peoples that even if he sells bicycle with HONDA tag on it. People will buy it. They will critisize and still they will buy.

  16. #155
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Naveed4speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,130
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    sk!
    welcome back!
    kithe gayab hogai ho??
    how,s ur ravi piaggio going??
    FXXB and EJ8 on its way............

  17. #156
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naveed4speed View Post
    khan bhai....
    apko kal ki request ki hui hai yar!!!!!
    naveed bhai aap khanBhai ko nahein chorhi ge

  18. #157
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    loveshakeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hyderabad (Haidarabad)
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YamahaYB100 View Post
    +1


    bhai zara head ko ghor se dekho samajh aa jaye gi aor sirf silencer euro2 wala nae laga head bhi change hai ...
    oh teri bari change wah :p

  19. #158
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Naveed4speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,130
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    khan bhai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    meri request abi tk puri nai hui lgta hai okara tk muje long march krne prega
    FXXB and EJ8 on its way............

  20. #159
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Naveed4speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,130
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    thanks mods for removing pix
    FXXB and EJ8 on its way............

  21. #160
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khanthegr8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Okara
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,805
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naveed4speed View Post
    khan bhai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    meri request abi tk puri nai hui lgta hai okara tk muje long march krne prega
    March ki dhamkiyan daitay ho phir to pakka pakka he bhoool jao, u see march's don't work here in Pak

    Main tay Honda ee lay saa'n !!!

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •