Hi, all PakWheels members. I am creating this thread to get your experience and tips on how to well maintain a Honda CG 125 bike.
The PakWheel forum is full with different information regarding bikes, i wanted to create a collective thread specifically for Honda CG 125 bike.
SO please share your knowledge with all the PakWheels members and ofcourse with me too.
In general we have following questions:
1. What petrol to use?
2. What engine oil is best?
3. After how many Kilometers the engine oil should be changed?
4. What is the correct Air pressure for front and rear tyres?
5. Which tyre brand is best Servis, Panther or any other?
6. How can we maintain the shine and polish of the chrome and different body parts
7. How to service or wash your bike?
8. How to avoid rust on different parts of the bike?
9. Which parts of the bike can be obtained from Honda Parts dealers like Clutch levers, logo, etc to replace damaged parts of your bike.
And many more things...
So please guys give your worthful advice for all Honda CG 125 bike lovers.
I myself own a Honda CG 125 bike, and i am new to this bike.
Here is the summary of answers to my queries at PakWheels:
1. Shell and Caltex
2. Caltex Havoline
3. Every 1000Kms
4. Front 30 and Rear 40
5. Service, or Panther, or Diamond
6. Waxing your bike atleast twice a month, using Turtle Chrome wax for Chrome parts, Formula 1 Wax for painted parts and 7 CF for leather, tyre and plastic parts
7. Avoid Washing your bike at HIGH pressure WATER, especially from service stations, wash your bike yourself on week ends using normal water pressure or wet towel or sponge
8. Regular waxing keeps rust away, and dont leave your bike wet dry it with micro fiber towel
9. All original parts can be obtained by authorized dealers of Atlas Honda, check Atlas Honda website for dealers in your area, S5 dealers are the best.
My Personal Experience for Waxing:
- Formula 1 Carnauba Wax for Painted Parts
- Turtle Chrome wax for Chrome parts
- 7 CF for leather, tyre and plastic parts
- Use soft towel, or spare soft t-shirt for cleaning your bike
All formula 1 products can be seen here:
http://www.formula1wax.com (Don't know if all are available in Pakistan)
Many thanks to contribution of:
@r1, @ha125, @pico
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad