Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Please help Buying a Honda CD 100 Decission

AOA friends

*I am planning to buy honda CD 100 . i want to know from some experts about this bike in terms of Specially Fuel Average, Drive, Resale, Comfort and over all performance. can some one kindly guide me Its correct km/litre average in city driving(accurate please). as i do not want to buy CD 70 due to its very poor handling and also i can not afford to buy 125.*
    *Any value able input in this matter will be higly appreciated.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The new model of CD100 is expected to launch before EID
    or it may release after EID, So not a good time to purchase CD100
    There are some changes expected in new model of CD100
    So If you can wait, it would be wise
    Yes CD100 is more comfortable than CD70

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Where are CD100 gurus aka devil and naseer jan?
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I bought a CD 100 three weeks back .Atm 700+ on the odometer..Its comfort is extraordinary,i have tried junoon and sprinter but CD 100 outclasses them in comfort..My bike is giving 63+ atm on speeds of 40 Km/hr.CD 100 on the average gives 55 Km/liter.Drive is very smooth better than both CD 70 and CG 125.Bike grip is also extremely smooth.Its frame is stronger than 125.If you are into dashy looks i would recommend you to wait till eid cuz there is a new model launching..I assume it will undergo cosmetical changes only..Other wise it is upto you which you wanna buy.Also the price tag in the upcoming model will undergo an increment of 3-4000 Rupees.Engine will be the same in both models.It is also a family bike. Highly recommended if you are interested in carrying 2 people on regular basis.The only issue is availability of spares is not that good like those of 125,70..You can get spares and stuff from honda 3s,1s and anteena dealers but don't expect that your friendly neighborhood auto shop will have all spares for this quality bike..Spares are a little expensive as compared to 70,125 cuz there are no 2 no. -6 no. parts only OEMs, Bike is very reliable so i don't think you will have any issues if you take care of this smooth and outstanding bike..I wont recommend sprinter as its spares are very very hard to get.Resal is the best in all 100cc categories but not like CG 125 and CD 70.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by devilskreed View Post
    I bought a CD 100 three weeks back .Atm 700+ on the odometer..Its comfort is extraordinary,i have tried junoon and sprinter but CD 100 outclasses them in comfort..My bike is giving 63+ atm on speeds of 40 Km/hr.CD 100 on the average gives 55 Km/liter.Drive is very smooth better than both CD 70 and CG 125.Bike grip is also extremely smooth.Its frame is stronger than 125.If you are into dashy looks i would recommend you to wait till eid cuz there is a new model launching..I assume it will undergo cosmetical changes only..Other wise it is upto you which you wanna buy.Also the price tag in the upcoming model will undergo an increment of 3-4000 Rupees.Engine will be the same in both models.It is also a family bike. Highly recommended if you are interested in carrying 2 people on regular basis.The only issue is availability of spares is not that good like those of 125,70..You can get spares and stuff from honda 3s,1s and anteena dealers but don't expect that your friendly neighborhood auto shop will have all spares for this quality bike..Spares are a little expensive as compared to 70,125 cuz there are no 2 no. -6 no. parts only OEMs, Bike is very reliable so i don't think you will have any issues if you take care of this smooth and outstanding bike..I wont recommend sprinter as its spares are very very hard to get.Resal is the best in all 100cc categories but not like CG 125 and CD 70.
    very grateful for your complete reply. so its average is almost near to cd 70 .*

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by khanmalik View Post
    very grateful for your complete reply. so its average is almost near to cd 70 .*
    If you ride it in the economy zone i.e between 30 and 50 Km/hr..60 pay chalaian *** phr bhi apko taqreeban 55Km/L day gi..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Another good option waas Junoon..But its not a Yamaha any more its DYL Junoon..SO the quality is not as per Yamaha standards now.Also its price tag is high though its not a branded bike now.CD 100 kay chinese Tanky Tpay nai miltay,magar you can get original old ones 2009,2010 with a little high price tag if you are interested in selling it in the years to come.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Cd 70

I am using 2008 cd 70
    I use bike on daily basis and distance b/w my home and university is 55km almost
    I usually drive bike on 65+ to 75
    and it cost me 400RS/week
    After month i usually i change my oil that cost 270 + 40 Filter + 150 tuning

Now what u say about

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Cd 70

I am using 2008 cd 70
    I use bike on daily basis and distance b/w my home and university is 55km almost

Now what u say

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by waqassultancheema View Post
    I am using 2008 cd 70

Now what u say
    CD 70 is just about Economy..CD 100 is a powerful bike with appreciable economy+comfort, can also be used for inter city traveling with an avg of 80 Km/Hr with easy..Drive a CD 70 for 200 Kms distances and then see what happens to your mind and body driving at 55-60 Km/hr.CD 100 can be accelerated to speeds of 90Kms and it doesn't beg for mercy..CD 70 ko 80 pay lay kay jao to uski cheekain nikalnay lagte hain. If i can afford 50+ Kms/Liter i don't need a cheap alternative for economy.CD 70 is recommended for smaller distances and within City.Plus driving a 70 tires you easily for longer distances.

CD 100 and CD 70 cannot be compared cuz they are entirely different in class.

CD 100 is more powerful,comfortable,better grip and has higher top speed + acceleration than CD 70.CD 100 is a Better commuter bike than CD 70 for people with jobs and established families.I am a student my self but i was not at all interested in 70s..They are overcrowding roads like ants with Chondas and hondas.

+ No offence to 70cc owners

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

"Plus driving a 70 tires you easily for longer distances."
    I don't think so, bcz total distance i cover 100km on daily basis home to uni and uni to home and i live in lahore .. Heavy traffic ,signals and etc. or main 70 ko 65 to 75 km par he drive karta hn... or cost surf 400/week only and bhi still i am getting gud offers . sale karna ki. resale value mashAllah I love my bike

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhai jaan jub aik banda 70 main interested hi nai hai to phir kya faida?100cc,s aur 125 cc,s kisi waja say bani hain na?Over all 70cc's are good for students and people who regard economy considerably.But if you need power and can afford a little more in fuel consumption i doubt that you will go fo 70cc bike,CD 100 gives extremely well fuel economy.Its is a balance b/w fuel efficiency and power & 70cc is all about fuel economy but low power.

Main nai to CD 100 li hai and i m not interested in selling it in the future.CD 100 chala kay dekho and compare it with CD 70,aur phir btao kunsi behtar hai.CD 100 vibrations nai deti like 70 cc bike which are a bit uncomfortable at higher speeds. Btw resale value of CD 100 is good nowadays at it is the best selling bike in 100 CC category.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brother i am using Honda Cd 100 since 2010. It is the most wonderful bike in 100cc. Better than Honda cg 125 because 125 gives vibration at 90km/h but 100 do not do it. because of the fact of its strong chassis. Smooth ride plus fuel efficient and moreover better power than 70. i will prefer it on 125 on any day, anytime. Go for it man.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    Where are CD100 gurus aka devil and naseer jan?
    bhi jaan late reply karny k leay sorrry , kyon k main subha se lahore gaya hua tha abi online hua hon ,, cd100 k bare main main sirf itna bata don k is jesa scoter pakistan main nhi hai, main 12 saal se masalsal honda cd 70 chala raha hon, aur her do saal baad purana model sale kar k naya model ley leta hon pehly main samajhata tha k cd 70 k alawa pakistan main koi b bike best nhi hai lakin main galat tha main ne is waqat 2010 cd70 aur recentely jo 2012 model cd100 purchase ki hai , dono bike same time use kar raha hon, yaar cd 100 waqya hi bohat zabardast bike hain main bohat relax ho gaya hon cd100 purchase kar k bohat hi mazboot aur pidar bike hai ,, main ne 7.15 liter patrol main 450km chala li hai aur abi tak resarb nhi lagi main cd100 purchase ker k bohat khus aur her turah se mutmain hon agar aap b cd100 purchase karna chahety ho to aankhain band kar k ley lo pehly main b bohat jijhak raha tha lakin ab nhi it's awasome bike

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by naseer_jaan View Post
    bhi jaan late reply karny k leay sorrry , kyon k main subha se lahore gaya hua tha abi online hua hon ,, cd100 k bare main main sirf itna bata don k is jesa scoter pakistan main nhi hai, main 12 saal se masalsal honda cd 70 chala raha hon, aur her do saal baad purana model sale kar k naya model ley leta hon pehly main samajhata tha k cd 70 k alawa pakistan main koi b bike best nhi hai lakin main galat tha main ne is waqat 2010 cd70 aur recentely jo 2012 model cd100 purchase ki hai , dono bike same time use kar raha hon, yaar cd 100 waqya hi bohat zabardast bike hain main bohat relax ho gaya hon cd100 purchase kar k bohat hi mazboot aur pidar bike hai ,, main ne 7.15 liter patrol main 450km chala li hai aur abi tak resarb nhi lagi main cd100 purchase ker k bohat khus aur her turah se mutmain hon agar aap b cd100 purchase karna chahety ho to aankhain band kar k ley lo pehly main b bohat jijhak raha tha lakin ab nhi it's awasome bike
    really thanks for your reply .*

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by talhabinomar View Post
    Brother i am using Honda Cd 100 since 2010. It is the most wonderful bike in 100cc. Better than Honda cg 125 because 125 gives vibration at 90km/h but 100 do not do it. because of the fact of its strong chassis. Smooth ride plus fuel efficient and moreover better power than 70. i will prefer it on 125 on any day, anytime. Go for it man.
    thanks very much

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

"The new bike Honda CD 100 Deluxe is going to launch before 15.11.2012" a person working in AHL told me today. He also told that the cosmetic changes have been made in the upcoming bike, however it will be a milestone of AHL in the mtorcycles 100 cc line. He also told that it will be the market leader as previously YAMAHA Junoon won the title.

So dear bikers, have paitence and wait for last two weeks for the new model.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List