Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 581
Like Tree390Likes

Thread: Honda 100 Pridor launched today, my Pridor a pride ride in 100cc motorcycles

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,578
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda 100 Pridor launched today, my Pridor a pride ride in 100cc motorcycles

    ALLAH ALMIGHTY GAVE ME PRIDOR AFTER SEVERAL HOURS OF IT'S LAUNCH FOR WHICH I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE ITS PICS WITH ALL OF YOU MY FRIENDS.

    Dear Khan Sb and all bikers, I am really feeling very proud to purchase Pridor today on the same day of its launch and feel much more happiness which I can not express in words. I would like to thank Khan bhai who always helped the bikers and specially in the case of new PRIDOR.

    Firends its a nice ride ever in 100CC Class and bike's expressions are very smooth and looks are definately smart. So please pray for all that ALLAH ALMIGHTY provide such upcomings to everyone.
    Attached Images Attached Images       

  2. #321
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    bro Kixx must be good as its imported Oil
    i will soon switch back to AHl CD100 20w40 in summer



  3. #322
    PakWheeler Follow
    shahrulz_89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hi, recently bought a Honda Pridor, have compeleted 930 km, but from 500km I am facing smoke issue from my Pridor, in winter mornings startup Blue smoke, & now during riding at speed of 50 km/h or 60km/h again same blue smoke,
    should i Consult with Claim center...??
    The Mechanic said k Yaar Beghum ho ker chalao, 1st tunning per lana clear kerwa den ***

  4. #323
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,578
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shahrulz_89 View Post
    Hi, recently bought a Honda Pridor, have compeleted 930 km, but from 500km I am facing smoke issue from my Pridor, in winter mornings startup Blue smoke, & now during riding at speed of 50 km/h or 60km/h again same blue smoke,
    should i Consult with Claim center...??
    The Mechanic said k Yaar Beghum ho ker chalao, 1st tunning per lana clear kerwa den ***
    Bro, it's the first Pridor on PW which has highlighted this problem.
    Which engine oil you are using and what quantity you have filled in engine?
    Have the Pridor loosen it's power while on high rmp or it behaves normal?

    Please share the desired information so that we may proceed and advice you in your problem.

  5. #324
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,578
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Me and Bro amjad635 are in a search of Alloy Rims for our Pridors. In this regard, on Saturday;
    I visited McLeaod road market in search of Alloy Rims of Size 18. T
    here is only one big shop named as "NEW SHAHBAZ AUTO DECORATION".
    I found there only Chineese 17" alloy rims priced finally at Rs.4800/- for pair.
    The owner told me that he may get 18" rims for us from China on demand but he did not gave any price idea.

    Then I moved towards Bilal Gunj market.
    There I found a pair of 18" Japaneese alloy rims for Pridor,
    The pictures, however of low resolution, are attahced herewith for your interest.
    Also you can see the pics of Tube less tyres.

    The price of this pair finally is Rs9000/- and s
    eparately the price of two tubeless korean tyres is Rs.3000/- s
    o total package is Rs.12000/- final, the shopkeeper told me.

    Now whats your opinion about it? Is it the right price? should we go for it or not?
    Attached Images Attached Images          

  6. #325
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    getscorpion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    imho u should go for 17" rims with some nice tires .. 18 rims would get heavy for stock pridor ...
    Rise from the ashes,.....

  7. #326
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,578
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by getscorpion View Post
    imho u should go for 17" rims with some nice tires .. 18 rims would get heavy for stock pridor ...
    Bro stock Pridor has both of 18" tyres.

  8. #327
    PakWheeler Follow
    humayun990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    45
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    dear racer, the price is toooo high for very old stuff, my suggestion is nt to buy
    Geo aur Genay do

  9. #328
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    getscorpion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by racer7 View Post
    Bro stock Pridor has both of 18" tyres.
    yeah i know but spokes rims are very light unlike alloys ...so its better be 17'' then 18'' which are usually from higher cc ....unless u find very good quality lighter rims ...
    Rise from the ashes,.....

  10. #329
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,578
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by getscorpion View Post
    yeah i know but spokes rims are very light unlike alloys ...so its better be 17'' then 18'' which are usually from higher cc ....unless u find very good quality lighter rims ...
    Yes bro, the rims were heavy as compared to the stock one but it's quality was very good as compared to chineese 17" rims.

    dear racer, the price is toooo high for very old stuff, my suggestion is nt to buy
    Bro hunmayun990, what should be it's price level?

  11. #330
    PakWheeler Follow
    humayun990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    45
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    YAAR, PLZ SEARCH SOME ONE IN LAHORE BIKE MARKET WHO IMPORT VARIOUS STUFF FROM INDIA (AS THEY DO ALWAYS) AND ORDER FOR HERO HONDA SPLENDUR,s RIMS RS6000PKR APPROX, if possible, bcoz Racer 18" are not available,,

    fellow pw members from Karachi ,plz chk in Karachi ?

    Attachd image fr reference
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Geo aur Genay do

  12. #331
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,578
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by humayun990 View Post
    YAAR, PLZ SEARCH SOME ONE IN LAHORE BIKE MARKET WHO IMPORT VARIOUS STUFF FROM INDIA (AS THEY DO ALWAYS) AND ORDER FOR HERO HONDA SPLENDUR,s RIMS RS6000PKR APPROX, if possible, bcoz Racer 18" are not available,,

    fellow pw members from Karachi ,plz chk in Karachi ?

    Attachd image fr reference
    Brother thank you for your advice, I have visited the website and found the specs as in attached picture.
    So I try to find any person who visit India for trade purpose......
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  13. #332
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,578
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Refreshing my helmet

    This Sunday, I thought to refresh my Helmet which is of Indian made and bought in 1997 when I got my first ride Honda CD70.

    I purchased Cosmic Matt Black Color and a sand paper which is used through water.

    Rest of the story the pictures will tell you.
    Attached Images Attached Images              

  14. #333
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Racer i think helmet life is over as its very old helmet 1997
    but you did good job to renew it

  15. #334
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,578
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Racer i think helmet life is over as its very old helmet 1997
    but you did good job to renew it
    Yes brother, I have to work more on it to get it in this shape. Actually it's an unbreakbale helmet and it has saved me many times. So I love it more.

  16. #335
    PakWheeler Follow
    naseer_jaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gujrat
    Age
    34
    Posts
    797
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    good work brother ....

  17. #336
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,578
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naseer_jaan View Post
    good work brother ....
    Thank you brother.

    It's an Aerostar helmet which are known as good quality helmets in India. The link is :

    Products

    So I could not change it till now. In Pakistan market the helmet's quality is not good and they are breakable.
    However, the unbreakable helmets cost too high like 5k 6k Rs.

  18. #337
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Automotorsport_Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,834
    Follows
    5
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by racer7 View Post
    This Sunday, I thought to refresh my Helmet which is of Indian made and bought in 1997 when I got my first ride Honda CD70.

    I purchased Cosmic Matt Black Color and a sand paper which is used through water.

    Rest of the story the pictures will tell you.
    racer buddy, ur better off replacing this helmet...
    Spray painting it is apparently a cool idea, but on my helmet its clearly written that donot use any spray paint on it or dont try to repaint as these paints degrade the protective plastic these helmets are made off... so God forbid in case of an accident the helmet wont provide much resistance...

    And do go for atleast an ABS plastic made helmet, this one seems to be of fibre but im not sure... fibre helmets are no good, just a topi...
    This one is not even covering the head properly, its a topi desgn...

    Notice how a proper helmet should cover your ur head till ur neck... even Uneed helmet are like P-caps.. they dont cover back of ur head which is v.bad..

    Honda 100 Pridor launched today my Pridor a pride ride in 100cc motorcycles -1141068

  19. #338
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Automotorsport_Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,834
    Follows
    5
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by racer7 View Post
    Thank you brother.

    It's an Aerostar helmet which are known as good quality helmets in India. The link is :

    Products

    So I could not change it till now. In Pakistan market the helmet's quality is not good and they are breakable.
    However, the unbreakable helmets cost too high like 5k 6k Rs.
    Theres nothing as a non-breakable helmet... if u think so then ur knowledge is v.little in this feild...
    Top notch safety standard helmets start from 20,000Rs atleast for a brand new one after import.... and can go upto 40,50 thousand Rs with ease...
    for brands like Arai, Shoei, Bell, HJC, Nolan etc.

    These chinese, indonesian and taiwani brands are basically of very poor rating according to the international standards of "Snell" and "DOT" and do not comply with safety regulations... however SOME of these are better and others are completely useless... SOME might comply with LOCAL indonessian standards... these cost from 2500-6,000Rs etc. but still these arent proper helmets... others wont comply to ANY standards...

    & Remember even a 50,000 Rs wala helmet is suposed to be thrown away just after going through 1 crash!! Yes.. these all are disposable ones... should be thrown away, as theres no way to determine after a crash how weak now the helmet has got and if it would stand another blow or not!?

  20. #339
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,578
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post
    Theres nothing as a non-breakable helmet... if u think so then ur knowledge is v.little in this feild...
    Top notch safety standard helmets start from 20,000Rs atleast for a brand new one after import.... and can go upto 40,50 thousand Rs with ease...
    for brands like Arai, Shoei, Bell, HJC, Nolan etc.

    These chinese, indonesian and taiwani brands are basically of very poor rating according to the international standards of "Snell" and "DOT" and do not comply with safety regulations... however SOME of these are better and others are completely useless... SOME might comply with LOCAL indonessian standards... these cost from 2500-6,000Rs etc. but still these arent proper helmets... others wont comply to ANY standards...

    & Remember even a 50,000 Rs wala helmet is suposed to be thrown away just after going through 1 crash!! Yes.. these all are disposable ones... should be thrown away, as theres no way to determine after a crash how weak now the helmet has got and if it would stand another blow or not!?
    Thank you for your comments and suggestions.

    Bro the helmets of high price like Rs.50,000 are suggested to wear when you are driving a heavy bike due to it's speed factor. And as soon as the speed increases the safety factor should also be increased. So how can we compare a helmet of Rs.50000/- with one of Rs.6000/- while our maximum speed is 95Km/hr. A heavy bike has top speed around 200 mph for which the helmet should also be worthwhile.

    Also please will you elaborate that why you have alrmed not to use spray paint on helmet????

  21. #340
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    getscorpion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    good diy bro ...though u could hv sanded it better .. also get the inner padding change for more safety ..it seems worn out ...
    Rise from the ashes,.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •