Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 581
Like Tree390Likes

Thread: Honda 100 Pridor launched today, my Pridor a pride ride in 100cc motorcycles

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,578
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda 100 Pridor launched today, my Pridor a pride ride in 100cc motorcycles

    ALLAH ALMIGHTY GAVE ME PRIDOR AFTER SEVERAL HOURS OF IT'S LAUNCH FOR WHICH I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE ITS PICS WITH ALL OF YOU MY FRIENDS.

    Dear Khan Sb and all bikers, I am really feeling very proud to purchase Pridor today on the same day of its launch and feel much more happiness which I can not express in words. I would like to thank Khan bhai who always helped the bikers and specially in the case of new PRIDOR.

    Firends its a nice ride ever in 100CC Class and bike's expressions are very smooth and looks are definately smart. So please pray for all that ALLAH ALMIGHTY provide such upcomings to everyone.
    Attached Images Attached Images       

  2. #561
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umerchaudhary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by racer7 View Post
    But my Pridor gives 58km/L
    Quote Originally Posted by aqmohsin View Post
    Bhai kun mazaq kar rahay hain?? 58km Prider??
    Quote Originally Posted by hamikhan View Post
    aisa mazaq aksar honda owners kertay rahtay hain don,t worry
    O bhai it's easily achievable to get 55+ KMPL for pridor. Agr racer7 bhai yeh boltay that 70+ kilometer then you can say it's joke but 55 to 60 fuel average is not a big issue for pridor to give. It's Most fuel efficient bike in 100 cc category in pakistan.
    Ap kisi apnay kareeb k friend se pooch lo jis par apko trust ho phir apko khud he yakeen ajyega that it's a really fuel efficient bike.
    -

  3. #562
    PakWheeler Follow
    aqmohsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umerchaudhary View Post
    O bhai it's easily achievable to get 55+ KMPL for pridor. Agr racer7 bhai yeh boltay that 70+ kilometer then you can say it's joke but 55 to 60 fuel average is not a big issue for pridor to give. It's Most fuel efficient bike in 100 cc category in pakistan.
    Ap kisi apnay kareeb k friend se pooch lo jis par apko trust ho phir apko khud he yakeen ajyega that it's a really fuel efficient bike.
    Two my colleagues have Prider 2014 model. They claims 40 to 45 kmpl on average at Lahore roads.

  4. #563
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umerchaudhary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aqmohsin View Post
    Two my colleagues have Prider 2014 model. They claims 40 to 45 kmpl on average at Lahore roads.
    45 to 50 local it gives and 55 to 60 out of city pridor gives mileage easily. Adhay se zia pakistan tow time par bike tuning nhe krata. Suggest your friends to get there bike tune from authorised Honda mechanic they will must get good fuel average after that.

  5. #564
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,578
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aqmohsin View Post
    Two my colleagues have Prider 2014 model. They claims 40 to 45 kmpl on average at Lahore roads.
    Bro to get the good average there are some points to keep in mind before calculating the bike’s average:

    1. Always get tune your bike from the authorized Honda Mechanic who has good reputation in the market.
    2. Heat up the engine properly after the first start when the bike’s engine is cold. If there is too cold then always use the Choke of bike till the engine gets proper hot.
    3. Apply SAE 90 gear oil to the chain after every 300Kms run.
    4. Chain should be inspected after every week if loose then get it tight as per specifications mentioned in the owner’s manual.
    5. Break should be properly tightened i.e. not too tight and not too loose.
    6. Bike’s battery should also be inspected periodically; in my case I check it after every month.


  6. #565
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,578
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Pridor (32402kms) chain sprocket set/brake shoes/drum rubber/wheel bearing changed

    Friends yesterday my Pridor started producing jerks suddenly when I was on my way to office. I stopped it down the road side and inspected thoroughly, it seemed all fine. Then I removed the rubber on the chain cover and checked the chain by revolving the wheel. It was found that the chain free play was creating disturbance and was not constant which was the sign of bad chain sprocket set.

    My stock Pridor oddo meter reading was 32402Kms at that time. To come out the situation; I decided to change the chain sprocket set from AHL Authorized dealer HONDA UCP VIEW Johar Town near Shoket Khanam Hospital Lahore which is on my way to home.
    In the evening I visited the Honda UCP View and asked them to check the chain. The mechanic told me that the chain sprocket set has gone and it should be replaced with the new one. So I decided to get it changed immediately. The things which were changed are enlisted as under:

    1. Chain Sprocket Set Original AHL (Rs. 1450/-)
    2. Brake Shoes of Rear wheel Original AHL (Rs.400/-)
    3. Drum Rubbers Original AHL ( Rs.100/-)
    4. Wheel Bearing Nachi Japan (Rs.200/-)

    And Labour charges (Rs.100/-)
    The whole event was pictured and will be posted soon as today the mobile cable is not available with me.
    So stay tuned, picture abhi baqi hai merey dost.

  7. #566
    PakWheeler Follow
    scarfase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    138
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by racer7 View Post
    Bro to get the good average there are some points to keep in mind before calculating the bike’s average:

    1. Always get tune your bike from the authorized Honda Mechanic who has good reputation in the market.
    2. Heat up the engine properly after the first start when the bike’s engine is cold. If there is too cold then always use the Choke of bike till the engine gets proper hot.
    3. Apply SAE 90 gear oil to the chain after every 300Kms run.
    4. Chain should be inspected after every week if loose then get it tight as per specifications mentioned in the owner’s manual.
    5. Break should be properly tightened i.e. not too tight and not too loose.
    6. Bike’s battery should also be inspected periodically; in my case I check it after every month.
    point no. 7, am adding on behalf of racer 7} maintain riding speed between 40 - 60 km

  8. #567
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Racer bhai your pridor is going very well as it has crossed alot km's
    so atlast it needed some money to spent sprocket worn out is common
    & i guess quite expected by the way have you checked ahl user manual
    what is recommended for the inspection or change of sprocket

    Bike really deserved some work but MashAllah its perfect all other aspects
    specially engine wise still no work or no loss in performance


    were the rear drum rubber original i mean AHL one if i remember correctly
    i had bought rubbers in 200 rupees i guess see how these ahl dealers are looting
    people in small cities or even in big cities

    Racer bhai yes kindly share pictures also i would like to see them

  9. #568
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,578
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Racer bhai your pridor is going very well as it has crossed alot km's
    so atlast it needed some money to spent sprocket worn out is common
    & i guess quite expected by the way have you checked ahl user manual
    what is recommended for the inspection or change of sprocket

    Bike really deserved some work but MashAllah its perfect all other aspects
    specially engine wise still no work or no loss in performance


    were the rear drum rubber original i mean AHL one if i remember correctly
    i had bought rubbers in 200 rupees i guess see how these ahl dealers are looting
    people in small cities or even in big cities

    Racer bhai yes kindly share pictures also i would like to see them
    Amjad bhai, on an average my bike's chain sprocket driven approx. 7400kms more as AHL mechanic told me that it's life is 25000kms but due to the Gear oil frequent usage saved it and it lasted more 7500kms.

    Secondly in your area the price of drum rubbers is double. Yes I have changed it first time and will share the pics of the original drum rubers too as it was also not in so bad condition.

    The pics will be shared in a coulpe of days time due to the reason I want to check/inspect the old chain sprocket set and other things by washing it with kerosin oil.

  10. #569
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    its good to know you were able to take more life out of sprockets
    almost 8k more that first of all shows your care with bike and also
    should give credit to ahl good quality of parts too

    Racer brother what about plug is it still genuine that came in bike?


  11. #570
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,578
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    its good to know you were able to take more life out of sprockets
    almost 8k more that first of all shows your care with bike and also
    should give credit to ahl good quality of parts too

    Racer brother what about plug is it still genuine that came in bike?

    Yes bro, it's genuine. I have one new one in my bike which I bought 1 year back.

  12. #571
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Racer bhai kindly update on your Pridor's current status

  13. #572
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,715
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    He is out of scene since Feb

  14. #573
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,578
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Farhansa View Post
    He is out of scene since Feb
    Oh no no bro. I am here but little busy

  15. #574
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,578
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Racer bhai kindly update on your Pridor's current status
    Bro Thank you for your remembrance. My Pridor is fine and helping me a lot. Now as per today's odometer reading it has crossed 34500Kms and I am enjoying it's ride.

  16. #575
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,578
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by racer7 View Post
    Amjad bhai, on an average my bike's chain sprocket driven approx. 7400kms more as AHL mechanic told me that it's life is 25000kms but due to the Gear oil frequent usage saved it and it lasted more 7500kms.

    Secondly in your area the price of drum rubbers is double. Yes I have changed it first time and will share the pics of the original drum rubers too as it was also not in so bad condition.

    The pics will be shared in a coulpe of days time due to the reason I want to check/inspect the old chain sprocket set and other things by washing it with kerosin oil.
    Still I have to share the pics and hopefully in a couple of days it will be done.

  17. #576
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hamikhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    1,259
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    OK....

  18. #577
    PakWheeler Follow
    basharatkhan9648's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Age
    30
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i fill fuel tank after 600km in city. only in 700 Rs.
    is that good ratio?

    Honda 100 Pridor launched today my Pridor a pride ride in 100cc motorcycles -1567452

  19. #578
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,578
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Sold my Pridor. The last pics at the time of handing over the bike are attached for your interest.
    Attached Images Attached Images       

  20. #579
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Racer bhai will miss your pridor

    one request you write little about about final review the time you spent with it
    how much you driven and how did it perform in all period

  21. #580
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mfdarvesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    2,806
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Racer bhai will miss your pridor

    one request you write little about about final review the time you spent with it
    how much you driven and how did it perform in all period
    35,432 Kilometers as seen on Odo - waiting for review ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •