Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 - 5yaod

Hello Friends with the Grace of Almighty Allah I have been able to purchase new bike again
    As many of you guys know i owned deluxe & some dear p.w fellows call me also deluxe guy
    Deluxe is no doubt a very good bike & i am proud of deluxe but now I am actually a Pridor

Honda Pridor 100 includes fair amount of changes to be call as its a new model & yes new bike
    this is happening after years of waiting in AHl motorcycles but finally finally its really good to see changes
    And the changes in Pridor are very impressive & adorable. I have not owned old AHl CD100
    So I may point out something which may not be change I request you guys to
    kindly correct me in this thread if am wrong. I would highly appreciate that

Overall bikes has been given sporty looks & is dedicated to people who appreciate & wants to see change in AHl motorcycle

*Headlight with aerodynamic visor..... Fitted very nicely better than deluxe
    *New Design Sleek & Sexy Tank & Side Covers with brilliant Graphics
    *Side covers locking mechanism is good, they sit perfect & tight won't make noise
    *Sporty very good looking Front Fender........ Its covering tyre nicely & keeping dirt away
    *Quality Honda Deluxe indicators looking beautiful on Pridor
    *New Carburetor
    *New Beautiful looking tool box design
    *New kinda Fuel on/off switch with beautiful plastic cover (giving good look to bike from left side
    *Matt Black Silencer with beautiful Chrome Patti's
    *Front Shocks & Engine Magnet covers painted black & color quality seems very good
    *Beautiful looking meter specially in night its eye pleasant lack glowing needle
    but yet very good, light is bright in full meter
    *AHl have given a small mud guard infront of rear tyre now this is minor
    but yet good AHl have taken care of this thing & they also have utilized good use of rubber
    where ever it was needed to reduce noise & vibration

Important & Good News ForThose Buying Pridor

Optional Pridor Chain Cover (Black Or Silver)
    Thanks to respectable fellow member Khanthegr8 For Sharing This Info
    See Details Of This News On Page 6 Of This Thread
    Note: This Offer Expired 1 Aug 2013 Info Shared By Khanthegr8

Special Pridor Key Chains For Pridor Owners
    See Details Of This News On Page 8 Of This Thread

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1079480

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080108

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080103

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080105

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080100
    Air Filter Compartment
    Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080109
    Battery & Other Electrical Components Compartment
    Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080117

2nd Gear Katak Sound Issue
    As I purchased Pridor, On 2nd day i did realize
    that second gear is making unpleasant little higher Katak sound
    when shifting as compare to other gears but i thought this is nothing to worry
    this must be due to clutch settings but as another
    p.w Pridor owner faced same issue with his Pridor
    Than i went to Honda mechanic and he adjusted the clutch setting
    despite that it was producing this sound Finally in the end,
    Mechanic also said this seems a minor factory problem this would produce this sound.

It should not be producing this higher katak sound
    It is really shameful for AHl launching bike with flaw
    Now this flaw is not very serious but despite this should not be there
    In similar way AHl had launched some CG models with very annoying knocking & khee sound issues
    Pridor issue does not look to me very serious, Because as you get use to clutch of pridor
    than you won't be having any issue in shifting from 1st to 2nd
    You won't listen any higher Katak sound, You will be shifting gear nicely
    So don't be discourage if you are Pridor owner within some days
    You will over come this issue as i have, gladly i am now shifting 2nd gear pretty good

10,000km Completed on Pridor My Experience (Issues)

After keeping the bike for almost 10months & completing 10k
    i am in very well good condition to tell what are cons or issues present in bike
    some issue i immediately encountered after purchasing but as the time i got to know more
    things about Pridor is good bike is not complete failure infact its enjoyable comfortable ride
    but its not the perfect bike there are some errors present in bike and these are serious issues
    Atlas Honda must resolve these issues immediately

Engine Issues: 2nd gear kattak sound present in bike from the very first day it is annoying & really frustrating to see brand new bikes having such kinda issue but as i had said earlier you get use to it and you no more listen this sound but it does not mean AHl gives us bike with kattak sound issue and Along kattak sound issue Gear Box is not smoothest it makes little kir kir sound when shifting to 2nd gear and slowly leaving hand from clutch like the Old CG125
    Rear Shocks: A Complete failure they are good only for one person as they time passeed they became very soft
    and it was really frustrating driving bike on bad bumpy roads bikes loses its balance when pillion sits on it and ruins whole pleasure of riding bike i did some jugaar which was suggested by mechanic after this i am pretty satistfied Altas honda must resolve this issue as soon as possible and they must give adjustable shocks but please not adjustable as deluxe
    Tyres: Really not good tyres worst Servis tyres i had replaced front tyre after driving just 100km it was bumpy
    and i had terrible experience with rear servis its one of the worst tyres i have ever seen
    Handle: I am not pleased with handle front shocks seems to be working fine but it is some thing wrong with handle fitting which ruins pleasure of riding and you feel shocks when you drive on bad road bumps and after some time one of handlebar clamp nut got loose got it fixed 2nd nut got loose so there is some thing seriously fishy in quality
    Update: My conclusion this is common issues present in AHl bike the handle of CG125 & Pridor 100
    is not comfortable driving on bad roads i mean you feel impact on your hands so its general issue
    present in all pridors and mechanics now admit it and one machanic suggested solution but i refused
    Electical Issue:
    Facing electrical issue from the first day of purchase have replaced two batteries now using 3rd
    also replaced battery charger bought new still facing issue bikes horn does not work when bike slows down althought horn is perfectly fine simply there is not enough eletricity in bike i think loadshedding problem hai just joking bike can not bear rear light & pressing horn together well seriously i mean even CD70 does not have these kinda issue its magneto coil is powerful enough to generator good electicity honda mechanic has never been able to give any solution to this issue when ever i go to him he suggest to change bettery water
    Update: As i had told i am working on this issue but honestly speaking ignored this issue for long time i mean months
    i used to be frustrated as horn does not work and if worked use to beep very slow specially brake is pressed
    but just some days back went again to mechanic i started to find out what is the cause of this issue he checked battery current it was perfect fine means battery was fine charged as i had told my last two batteries died but i had replaced
    battery charger and i guess it was right decision this time there was not issue of battery low current battery showed complete signs of ok charged than mechanic checked horn he adjusted horn settings first with small bolt it did not work than he adjusted horn settings with bigger bolt and horn started to beep nice and quite good since than its working fine no matter if i press brake horn works even if bike is switched off i turned on the signals pressed brake than press horn and yet it works so now it seems to be working fine

My Pridor 1 Year Completed On 17th Nov: 13000km (#1724)

Here I do would like to write some thing about warranty period of bike
    Guys Atlas Honda is providing warranty of 2 years on their all bikes
    but with limitation of Max: 15000km i think they are playing game here again
    and trying to become genius but i think most of us now very well know that
    2 year of warranty in actually is not worth because warranty almost expires in 1 year
    i just give you an example of fellow pridor owners here at pakwheels most of them have
    clocked over 10k in one year so means there warranty is about to finish

Look In india Hero Motorcyles they are providing a warranty of 5 years or 70000km
    i think now this is real warranty and peace of mind 70000km is long mileage

and this shows the strong quality built of there product

Sold My Pridor 100 Kept It For One & Half Year (#2016)

We all know about list of issues present in Pridor 100 i don't want to go in details
    again in main post those issues are already discussed here despite all those issues i kept this bike
    for one & half year if this bike was complete failure i would have not kept it this much time
    some issues are very annoying but you can get use to it there is solution & tricks to avoid
    but still brand new bike should not coming out of factory with these issues what i feel
    for Pridor is that this bike can become highest selling bike if all those issues are resolved
    and Atlas Honda does some work on this bike seriously its an very good bike powerful & smooth
    vibration free comfortable bike with very good fuel consumption and attractive looks

Update: Honda Pridor So Called New Model Launched

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1498701
    Atlas Honda has launched new model for Pridor 100 which in my view is such an shameful launch
    specially for bike like pridor 100 which finally was getting some sells but still way much struggling
    as compare to CD70 we are use to of atlas honda launching new stickers calling them new models
    from decades but atleast they should have worked on some of issues that were reported by pridor
    owners and why the hell ahl were collecting feedback of pridor owners keenly if they had nothing
    to do about those issues and they were to launch only new designed sticker on adobe.

Honda Pridor is very good bike but there few flaws in it which makes its pleasant driving experience
    into annoying experience i am really disappointed from atlas honda new model launch specially of
    pridor this is not new model infact just an sticker launch which we know atlas honda is master in it
    their engineers & researchers are day night working only on adobe to design stickers

i was hoping & expecting they will do some thing on issues and also might introduce some changes
    but i was completely wrong atlas honda want to continue their year by year sticker launch legacy

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@JUNOON007 may b its meter's fault, but mine touched 100kmph easily and sometimes crosses it depending upon length and elevation of the road. and traffic conditions as well
    Beating or crossing one another depends upon riders style!

Plus it is a normal commuting bike with high level of comfort and satisfaction not for races and touching or crossing 100km regularly...
    Bikers have THREE Things in life that They can never turn Their backs on
    -The Motorcycle -The Family & -Respect

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i use cd 100 2012 pridor 2013 pridor 2014 , pridor 100 tak chali jati hai lakin (g******a*****n******d******) ka sara zoor laga k aur sirf single rider k sath, wo b agar havy wait na ho to,,,,
    GO__ HONDA __ GO

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by alonesam View Post
    @JUNOON007 may b its meter's fault, but mine touched 100kmph easily and sometimes crosses it depending upon length and elevation of the road. and traffic conditions as well
    Beating or crossing one another depends upon riders style!

Plus it is a normal commuting bike with high level of comfort and satisfaction not for races and touching or crossing 100km regularly...
    can you have yamaha junoon

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Seriously? Does Yamaha even Exist in our country? other those old models?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    @racer7 Brother i want to know current status of your Pridor 100 how many km's driven?
    Amjad bhai! To app ko meree yaad aa he gayee
    My Pridor's ODDO meter today's reading is 21062.

I am enjoying it's ride with every passing day.
    What about your Pridor's reading?
    I have faced zero problem till todate. And Still I could not install the side box for which the DIY is still due.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@racer7 which city are you from mate? I am also looking for a decent looking side box...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by alonesam View Post
    @racer7 which city are you from mate? I am also looking for a decent looking side box...
    Dear I am from Lahore.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by racer7 View Post
    Amjad bhai! To app ko meree yaad aa he gayee
    My Pridor's ODDO meter today's reading is 21062.

I am enjoying it's ride with every passing day.
    What about your Pridor's reading?
    I have faced zero problem till todate. And Still I could not install the side box for which the DIY is still due.
    Racer bhai mein toh aapko yaad karta hon pehle bhi es thread mein
    aap se same question kiya that aapki pridor ke status ke baare par woh shaayad
    question ghum hogaya matlab peeche rah gaya es thread mein toh maine soocha doobara aap
    se pooch lon waise aap buhat kam online hote PW pe par mujhe yaad aati hai

You are such an great fellow PW member & also first owner of Pridor 100 at Pakwheels
    brother have great respect for you Racer brother my Pridor is just about to complete 19k km
    and yes i agree even though my journey with pridor includes few troubles but still as time passed
    my love with pridor increased instead of decreasing i really love its smooth ride & low but sweet sound
    no doubt such an great ride i think this bike can become hero splendor of Pakistan if Atlas Honda
    become serious about this bike MUST MUST seriously consider all the issues raised by Pridor owners
    most of them are not very serious they can be correct with just some attention

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Racer bhai mein toh aapko yaad karta hon ... just some attention

Amjad bhai thank you for your kind words. Actually I got too busy these days that I could not add my words and suggestions regarding my Pridor. Now it has reached near 22K, I can't forget the moments spent with it and want to share even minor details but the time constraint looks heavy and the life is passing very fastly. Even Zahid Bhai (PBC) have invited me many times in different event but could not join him. Amjad bhai, if you remember that I got a side box to install on my Pridor, yet I could not get it installed and hope is still there to get it install earliest and share the pics.
    However, my Pridor is as beautiful as on it?s first day and functioning very good. It has become my first bike which has travelled with me so many kilometers and my wish is to record many memories with it at different places and occasions.
    Can we Pridor owners have a gathering? What?s your opinion?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yeah Racer brother life is passing very fast & its very busy life these days
    No doubt Racer bhai pridor is great bike its amazing despite all the issues
    i faced or some common issues present in all pridor yet its joyful ride
    i really hope people in atlas honda take notice of all common issues raised
    by pridor owners than pridor will be excellent bike and its sales would jump very high

My time has been passing great with Pridor too and i have great memories with Pridor
    which i will never forget and YES Pridor owners living in same city or living nearby close cities
    should have meeting i personally would have really liked to meet with fellow PW Pridor
    owners but as i am far far away from most PW fellow owners take an example Waqar bhai
    you belong to lahore i am thousand km's away from lahore i belong to Sindh so its not
    possible for me to meet you there but recommend you some guys there are some respectable
    fellow PW pridors owners from lahore you guys should arrange a meetup and have a tea with each other
    i assure it will be great experience

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Meray Bhai 100 ko araam sy touch karti ha no Speedo meter fault.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kami717273 View Post
    Meray Bhai 100 ko araam sy touch karti ha no Speedo meter fault.
    Agar road saaf miley to 100 ko touc krna Pridor k liyey ko baat nahin

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by racer7 View Post
    Agar road saaf miley to 100 ko touc krna Pridor k liyey ko baat nahin
    naheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default My Journey With Pridor Ended Sold My Pridor 100

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1427139

It was great journey with my Pridor 100 i will always remember my memories with Pridor 100
    i did some of longest trips of my life on bike with friends have wonderful memories with this bike
    this journey was not complete trouble free i don't mean Pridor betrayed anywhere during my some trip
    or some usual days going village i drove it hard & tough it always performed well never let me down
    but some of the common issues which all pridor owners knows those really worried me and i spent my good time
    in finding solutions to those issues these issues are very annoying specially some one newly shifts to pridor
    but by time you get use to it i give example of such as khattak sound issue

*Issue of khattak sound issue its not big deal at all once your pridor well it won't be producing this sound

Some other issues

*Issue Of Kir Kir Sound Similiar Kinda Issue Present In CG too But CG Make KHE KHE Sound
    this sound is produced in low gears when shifted to 2nd and slowly leaving clutch

*Issue of soft rear suspension became really cause of trouble for me as when ever i took some healthy pillion
    rider the bike rear suspension performed very poor failed to work some mechanic suggested me to install
    GHUTKA (Some Half Inch Metal Ring) in the springs of shocks at bottom this solution worked and after that
    rear suspension was not any serious trouble

*Issue of handle making tak tak noise this also caused worries for me and confused me too
    i thought there is some thing wrong with front shocks but mechanics suggest its not shocks
    sound present in handle of bike exactly same kinda CG also produces so nothing to worry
    But what i was surprised to see this sound vanished from bike after my bike went above 15k km

You see and it was like that Kabhi Khushi & Kabhi Ghum journey but despite of all issues
    i still kept Pridor for one & half year if it was complete failure bike than i would have not kept
    it for this much long period i know there is long list of issues specially if some brand new
    bike come out of factory with these issues but nothing we can do its pakistan but we can
    alteast raise our voice may be may be some one in factory listen to our complains

Seriously Pridor 100 can really become highest selling bike of Pakistan
    if all those issues & other minor issues are solved

Atlas Honda Must Resolved & Improve

*Resolved Khattak Sound Issue
    *Resolve Kir Kir Sound While Shifting to 2nd Gear
    *Resolve Soft Rear Suspension Issue
    *Must Remove Handle Tak Tak Sound issue
    *Must Improve Headlight Light Inroduce Halogen Bulb As In CG Dream

I really enjoyed my Pridors vibration free smooth ride with power & acceleration and excellent looks
    and it is very good in patrol consumption too which makes it great bike but only hindrances to its big success
    are those issues which i pointed out

I have bought now Unique UD70 2014 and seriously speaking i am missing my Pridor 100
    this bike is unable to give me the pleasure which Pridor 100 did waise its not fair at all to
    compare these two bikes i have bought unique as it could not made up my mind for CG Dream
    i sold Pridor because i got good offer considering its very low resale in area i belong it was
    getting 45-47k only by all the showroom dealers and most were not to purchase at all
    i got one hand to hand offer direct deal so sold it in 55k though considering immaculate condition
    still this amount was very low but nothing i can do Pridor has very low resale

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Amjad bhai,
    You were the inspiration for others members to buy pridor. I also bought pridor after viewing your comments. You are most experienced member here regarding pridor. No doubt pridor is a very good bike for driving pleasure and economy. Its the only bike in 100cc category who covers upto 70kms in one litres on long routes. An in city it gives 50+-. Its height and style is very attractive. Very few negative points it has like 2nd gear katak noise and engine khir khir khir noise.
    You have sold it v v cheap.
    Its sad that you sold your pridor
    Anyway we will miss your valuable comments / suggestions on pridor.
    Now I am also selling my pridor

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thank you brother Farhansa you have saddened me with your comment
    brother Pridor has very poor resale in Sindh one of the reason of selling it
    was that too i mean 55k is very low but for me it was the best deal i could have
    not gotten more better deal than this so it compelled me to took decision as i would
    have become very sad if my bike was sold in 40-45k rupees i mean in price of chonda bike
    so this also compelled me to took decision

after selling Pridor i really became double minded CG Dream impressed me but i was fearing
    its front headlight would make noise due to vibration and this thing kept me stopping from buying
    it and my fear was right it proved clearly later on after some time

Farhansa brother don't be upset keep on enjoying your dear Pridor and other respectable fellow Pridor owners
    Chonda unique 70cc is seriously unable to satisfy i am really missing pleasure powerful driving of my Pridor 100

i will wait till 2015 there are chances Pridor new model may also launch in november or after some time
    as in novemeber pridor will complete its two years and every two year atlas honda mostly launches new models

Again in the end Thanks Alot brother for this much love & respect & also thanks to all fellow Pridor owners
    Racer, Nomee, Naseer, Kami & Others fellows brothers who remained in touch with me discussed & exchanged Pridor
    knowledge & experience with me and also shared their valuable input in this thread THANK YOU GUYS

TZB
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It is sad and good at the same time - sad for leaving the comfort of Pridor, happy for getting a really good deal :-) I pray that you come back to a 100cc machine at the least soon. An under-100cc engine would never give you the pleasure you have tasted on your Pridor. I can understand how tough it would be to ride a 70cc engine until you get your new machine.

Same happened with me when I had to ride Ravi 70 cc for a few days between selling my Honda CD 100 and getting my new Suzuki GD 110. I must say you have got a reasonable value for your Pridor given its resale value; I only got 45k for my Honda CD 100 which I had bought for 70k.

Anyways, good luck brother :-)
    First deserve, then desire.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yeah it was good deal considering its very low resale

TZB brother its very difficult time passing with chinese motorcycle
    specially when you have downgraded from a honda 100cc bike
    though according to its specification unique is doing good job
    but obviously its unable to satisfy or give me pleasure no way near to Honda Pridor

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Goodbye PRIDOR (1st February 2014 to 9th June 2014)

Amjad Bhai, with heavy heart, I have sold my pridor also
    I got very handsome amount for pridor.
    And yes, you cannot be satisfied with any bike below 100cc. You will miss your pridor unless you buy Pridor again or switch to 125.
    It was indeed a good bike. Its fuel economy was amazing. I took it to long tours, also done some off-roading. It never ever disappointed me. I sold it for purchasing CG Dream.
    And thank you so much for your valuable comments and suggestions regarding pridor. I will miss this association regarding pridor. Thank you all Kami, Alonesam etc...........

(also pasted copy of this post on my thread)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ohh it is sad specially sad days for pridor at pw