Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 - 5yaod

Hello Friends with the Grace of Almighty Allah I have been able to purchase new bike again
    As many of you guys know i owned deluxe & some dear p.w fellows call me also deluxe guy
    Deluxe is no doubt a very good bike & i am proud of deluxe but now I am actually a Pridor

Honda Pridor 100 includes fair amount of changes to be call as its a new model & yes new bike
    this is happening after years of waiting in AHl motorcycles but finally finally its really good to see changes
    And the changes in Pridor are very impressive & adorable. I have not owned old AHl CD100
    So I may point out something which may not be change I request you guys to
    kindly correct me in this thread if am wrong. I would highly appreciate that

Overall bikes has been given sporty looks & is dedicated to people who appreciate & wants to see change in AHl motorcycle

*Headlight with aerodynamic visor..... Fitted very nicely better than deluxe
    *New Design Sleek & Sexy Tank & Side Covers with brilliant Graphics
    *Side covers locking mechanism is good, they sit perfect & tight won't make noise
    *Sporty very good looking Front Fender........ Its covering tyre nicely & keeping dirt away
    *Quality Honda Deluxe indicators looking beautiful on Pridor
    *New Carburetor
    *New Beautiful looking tool box design
    *New kinda Fuel on/off switch with beautiful plastic cover (giving good look to bike from left side
    *Matt Black Silencer with beautiful Chrome Patti's
    *Front Shocks & Engine Magnet covers painted black & color quality seems very good
    *Beautiful looking meter specially in night its eye pleasant lack glowing needle
    but yet very good, light is bright in full meter
    *AHl have given a small mud guard infront of rear tyre now this is minor
    but yet good AHl have taken care of this thing & they also have utilized good use of rubber
    where ever it was needed to reduce noise & vibration

Important & Good News ForThose Buying Pridor

Optional Pridor Chain Cover (Black Or Silver)
    Thanks to respectable fellow member Khanthegr8 For Sharing This Info
    See Details Of This News On Page 6 Of This Thread
    Note: This Offer Expired 1 Aug 2013 Info Shared By Khanthegr8

Special Pridor Key Chains For Pridor Owners
    See Details Of This News On Page 8 Of This Thread

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1079480

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080108

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080103

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080105

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080100
    Air Filter Compartment
    Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080109
    Battery & Other Electrical Components Compartment
    Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080117

2nd Gear Katak Sound Issue
    As I purchased Pridor, On 2nd day i did realize
    that second gear is making unpleasant little higher Katak sound
    when shifting as compare to other gears but i thought this is nothing to worry
    this must be due to clutch settings but as another
    p.w Pridor owner faced same issue with his Pridor
    Than i went to Honda mechanic and he adjusted the clutch setting
    despite that it was producing this sound Finally in the end,
    Mechanic also said this seems a minor factory problem this would produce this sound.

It should not be producing this higher katak sound
    It is really shameful for AHl launching bike with flaw
    Now this flaw is not very serious but despite this should not be there
    In similar way AHl had launched some CG models with very annoying knocking & khee sound issues
    Pridor issue does not look to me very serious, Because as you get use to clutch of pridor
    than you won't be having any issue in shifting from 1st to 2nd
    You won't listen any higher Katak sound, You will be shifting gear nicely
    So don't be discourage if you are Pridor owner within some days
    You will over come this issue as i have, gladly i am now shifting 2nd gear pretty good

10,000km Completed on Pridor My Experience (Issues)

After keeping the bike for almost 10months & completing 10k
    i am in very well good condition to tell what are cons or issues present in bike
    some issue i immediately encountered after purchasing but as the time i got to know more
    things about Pridor is good bike is not complete failure infact its enjoyable comfortable ride
    but its not the perfect bike there are some errors present in bike and these are serious issues
    Atlas Honda must resolve these issues immediately

Engine Issues: 2nd gear kattak sound present in bike from the very first day it is annoying & really frustrating to see brand new bikes having such kinda issue but as i had said earlier you get use to it and you no more listen this sound but it does not mean AHl gives us bike with kattak sound issue and Along kattak sound issue Gear Box is not smoothest it makes little kir kir sound when shifting to 2nd gear and slowly leaving hand from clutch like the Old CG125
    Rear Shocks: A Complete failure they are good only for one person as they time passeed they became very soft
    and it was really frustrating driving bike on bad bumpy roads bikes loses its balance when pillion sits on it and ruins whole pleasure of riding bike i did some jugaar which was suggested by mechanic after this i am pretty satistfied Altas honda must resolve this issue as soon as possible and they must give adjustable shocks but please not adjustable as deluxe
    Tyres: Really not good tyres worst Servis tyres i had replaced front tyre after driving just 100km it was bumpy
    and i had terrible experience with rear servis its one of the worst tyres i have ever seen
    Handle: I am not pleased with handle front shocks seems to be working fine but it is some thing wrong with handle fitting which ruins pleasure of riding and you feel shocks when you drive on bad road bumps and after some time one of handlebar clamp nut got loose got it fixed 2nd nut got loose so there is some thing seriously fishy in quality
    Update: My conclusion this is common issues present in AHl bike the handle of CG125 & Pridor 100
    is not comfortable driving on bad roads i mean you feel impact on your hands so its general issue
    present in all pridors and mechanics now admit it and one machanic suggested solution but i refused
    Electical Issue:
    Facing electrical issue from the first day of purchase have replaced two batteries now using 3rd
    also replaced battery charger bought new still facing issue bikes horn does not work when bike slows down althought horn is perfectly fine simply there is not enough eletricity in bike i think loadshedding problem hai just joking bike can not bear rear light & pressing horn together well seriously i mean even CD70 does not have these kinda issue its magneto coil is powerful enough to generator good electicity honda mechanic has never been able to give any solution to this issue when ever i go to him he suggest to change bettery water
    Update: As i had told i am working on this issue but honestly speaking ignored this issue for long time i mean months
    i used to be frustrated as horn does not work and if worked use to beep very slow specially brake is pressed
    but just some days back went again to mechanic i started to find out what is the cause of this issue he checked battery current it was perfect fine means battery was fine charged as i had told my last two batteries died but i had replaced
    battery charger and i guess it was right decision this time there was not issue of battery low current battery showed complete signs of ok charged than mechanic checked horn he adjusted horn settings first with small bolt it did not work than he adjusted horn settings with bigger bolt and horn started to beep nice and quite good since than its working fine no matter if i press brake horn works even if bike is switched off i turned on the signals pressed brake than press horn and yet it works so now it seems to be working fine

My Pridor 1 Year Completed On 17th Nov: 13000km (#1724)

Here I do would like to write some thing about warranty period of bike
    Guys Atlas Honda is providing warranty of 2 years on their all bikes
    but with limitation of Max: 15000km i think they are playing game here again
    and trying to become genius but i think most of us now very well know that
    2 year of warranty in actually is not worth because warranty almost expires in 1 year
    i just give you an example of fellow pridor owners here at pakwheels most of them have
    clocked over 10k in one year so means there warranty is about to finish

Look In india Hero Motorcyles they are providing a warranty of 5 years or 70000km
    i think now this is real warranty and peace of mind 70000km is long mileage

and this shows the strong quality built of there product

Sold My Pridor 100 Kept It For One & Half Year (#2016)

We all know about list of issues present in Pridor 100 i don't want to go in details
    again in main post those issues are already discussed here despite all those issues i kept this bike
    for one & half year if this bike was complete failure i would have not kept it this much time
    some issues are very annoying but you can get use to it there is solution & tricks to avoid
    but still brand new bike should not coming out of factory with these issues what i feel
    for Pridor is that this bike can become highest selling bike if all those issues are resolved
    and Atlas Honda does some work on this bike seriously its an very good bike powerful & smooth
    vibration free comfortable bike with very good fuel consumption and attractive looks

Update: Honda Pridor So Called New Model Launched

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1498701
    Atlas Honda has launched new model for Pridor 100 which in my view is such an shameful launch
    specially for bike like pridor 100 which finally was getting some sells but still way much struggling
    as compare to CD70 we are use to of atlas honda launching new stickers calling them new models
    from decades but atleast they should have worked on some of issues that were reported by pridor
    owners and why the hell ahl were collecting feedback of pridor owners keenly if they had nothing
    to do about those issues and they were to launch only new designed sticker on adobe.

Honda Pridor is very good bike but there few flaws in it which makes its pleasant driving experience
    into annoying experience i am really disappointed from atlas honda new model launch specially of
    pridor this is not new model infact just an sticker launch which we know atlas honda is master in it
    their engineers & researchers are day night working only on adobe to design stickers

i was hoping & expecting they will do some thing on issues and also might introduce some changes
    but i was completely wrong atlas honda want to continue their year by year sticker launch legacy

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

it depends from person to person as well by the way. i have seen ppl changing bike oil at 200 kilometers interval. i used to change my 125 oil at 2000 kilometers. with Fully synthetic oil, i used to change my car oil at 15000-18000 kilometers. some ppl would say i m crazy

i once again reiterate that company says to change oil at 500 and 1000.....all mechanics and experienced riders say that it shall be 200, 500 and 1000. so...twice before 1000. now u change it it at 250,500,1000...or 300,600,1000 .....or 350,700,100....it hardly matters

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

another question. shall i wait till 1000 kilometers before i allow pillion rider (double sawaaree) or its ok when i cross 600 kilometers?

4. 21-04-2013, 12:20 PM
    r1

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    Most of Rawalpindi / Islamabad Roads are straight so you can do pillion but not recommended on high altitude areas i.e Muree and surroundings.
    got it...so murree and hikes after 1000, right ? after that i hope there is no issue

6. 21-04-2013, 12:24 PM
    r1

Senior PakWheeler

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Amjad,,,,R1,,,, Racer,,,,, yaar kaha ho saray,,,
    Geo aur Genay do

8. 24-04-2013, 06:11 PM
    r1

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by humayun990 View Post
    Amjad,,,,R1,,,, Racer,,,,, yaar kaha ho saray,,,
    What happened bro, please share, we are here....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I get a feeling that the bike lacks power at higher rpms. Is it normal.I mean if you push the bike a little in second and third great, initially the bike seems to gain speed quickly but then as the rpm gets high, it seems like choking. Comments please

11. 26-04-2013, 02:02 PM
    r1

Senior PakWheeler

12. 26-04-2013, 02:03 PM
    r1

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    Have you done the first tuneup of your bike?
    no i havent. isnt the firs tune up at 1000 km ? i m only till 700 now. i repeat, its not like losing speed or something. incase u down shift from 3rd to second to get more power somewhere, when u turn the throttle, the bike sound goes like bhhuuurrrrr and the engine struggles but there is hardly any acceleration

14. 26-04-2013, 02:20 PM
    r1

Senior PakWheeler

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

how to know that bikes air fuel ratio is normal?symptoms of lean and rich mixture?today did some chaeir char with the air fuel screw of carb and now bikes response and acceleration is so awesome,just wanted to know is the air fuel mixture is normal or runing rich.
    Sada nai banya.......Chalo koi gul nai....mitti pao...its ok..!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My Bike update...

600 km...second oil changed...used Caltex Havoline again
    gear issue resolved...got soft with time
    Chain cover sound issue still there...did not try to resolve it
    350 km to go for first tuning...Important things to keep in mind while getting your bike tuned up??? Please guide...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

amjad bhai have you tried shell oil in your pridor?for reducing fuel in the carb in which direction the screw shoud be rotated?clockwise or anticlockwise?
    Sada nai banya.......Chalo koi gul nai....mitti pao...its ok..!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro i have never touched the mixture screw
    setting is like that few clock wise turns & few anti clock wise
    bro i don't know how to set mixture settings
    honda mechanic ustaad Azhar he is located in town near my village
    he has good knowledge of honda bikes
    i & my friend were @ him for tuning of deluxe 2013
    while tuning he was setting mixture settings by judging sound of bike
    woh keh raha tha bike ke sound se humein pata chala jaata hai
    he advised me not to mess with air mixture settings
    saying you can't do these settings yourself need some training

no bro have not tried shell yet
    but gave try to Castrol Go so currently using that mobil
    you can see pics of mobil here in this thread
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...onda-oil-20w40

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Damn these so called ustaad log
    Guys just couple of days back i went for tuning of my bike
    to honda mechanic here at my city & he has f*ucked up my bike this time

i went to mechanic for tuning of bike so that bike performance would improve

but don't know what the hell he has done to bike, is this what you call a tuning of bike or ******* up bike

bike was performing well as normal there was very less noise in bike and it was smooth
    but after this tuning there is lot of noise in bike's engine & it feels underpower

my elder brother went to city for some work on pridor
    aur wapas aake mujhe kaha yeh tumne bekaar bike le hai Deluxe achi thi

itni jaldi engine awaaz kargaaya hai yeh kiya huwa hai esko

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ammjad bhai i requested the pics of Horn Installation

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yesterday i was very disappointed & frustrated on honda mechanic
    Today went to same mechanic showed my frustration to him
    He immediately called chooto valve ke tools le ke aao

and within couple of minutes solved my bikes problem
    now Alhamdulillah the bike sounds like zero meter bike

engine sound is pleasant & calm as OHC engine should be calm smooth engine
    mechanics point was sir we intentially keep valves loose specially in hots days
    as it is beneficial for engine life & he agreed yeah this time
    thorhe zyaada loose hogaye may be thats why you did like the sound or bike performance
    but thats not harmful for bike, when valves are too tightened that is harmful for engine

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nabeel1231 View Post
    Ammjad bhai i requested the pics of Horn Installation
    ohh Sorry Nabeel bro, i had taken pics but forgot to post

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1179482

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1179485

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1179483

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1179484

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Anyone View Post
    amjad bhai have you tried shell oil in your pridor?for reducing fuel in the carb in which direction the screw shoud be rotated?clockwise or anticlockwise?
    Bro I always adjust the mixture myself. You please rotate the screw anti-clockwise then see the result.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

please recommend a the Honda shop from where i shall get my first tuning in Rawalpindi. its still aound 200 kilometers to go but i want to be ready

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hidalgo bro or other members from that region could help & suggest you

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by waleed80 View Post
    please recommend a the Honda shop from where i shall get my first tuning in Rawalpindi. its still aound 200 kilometers to go but i want to be ready
    i can hook you up with a good honda mechanc . not servise center
    legend will revive soon

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dear fellows, please guide me from where can i have Pridor's Owner Manual(any download link). My bro have lost the original one.
    regards,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

User Tag List