Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 - 5yaod

Hello Friends with the Grace of Almighty Allah I have been able to purchase new bike again
    As many of you guys know i owned deluxe & some dear p.w fellows call me also deluxe guy
    Deluxe is no doubt a very good bike & i am proud of deluxe but now I am actually a Pridor

Honda Pridor 100 includes fair amount of changes to be call as its a new model & yes new bike
    this is happening after years of waiting in AHl motorcycles but finally finally its really good to see changes
    And the changes in Pridor are very impressive & adorable. I have not owned old AHl CD100
    So I may point out something which may not be change I request you guys to
    kindly correct me in this thread if am wrong. I would highly appreciate that

Overall bikes has been given sporty looks & is dedicated to people who appreciate & wants to see change in AHl motorcycle

*Headlight with aerodynamic visor..... Fitted very nicely better than deluxe
    *New Design Sleek & Sexy Tank & Side Covers with brilliant Graphics
    *Side covers locking mechanism is good, they sit perfect & tight won't make noise
    *Sporty very good looking Front Fender........ Its covering tyre nicely & keeping dirt away
    *Quality Honda Deluxe indicators looking beautiful on Pridor
    *New Carburetor
    *New Beautiful looking tool box design
    *New kinda Fuel on/off switch with beautiful plastic cover (giving good look to bike from left side
    *Matt Black Silencer with beautiful Chrome Patti's
    *Front Shocks & Engine Magnet covers painted black & color quality seems very good
    *Beautiful looking meter specially in night its eye pleasant lack glowing needle
    but yet very good, light is bright in full meter
    *AHl have given a small mud guard infront of rear tyre now this is minor
    but yet good AHl have taken care of this thing & they also have utilized good use of rubber
    where ever it was needed to reduce noise & vibration

Important & Good News ForThose Buying Pridor

Optional Pridor Chain Cover (Black Or Silver)
    Thanks to respectable fellow member Khanthegr8 For Sharing This Info
    See Details Of This News On Page 6 Of This Thread
    Note: This Offer Expired 1 Aug 2013 Info Shared By Khanthegr8

Special Pridor Key Chains For Pridor Owners
    See Details Of This News On Page 8 Of This Thread

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1079480

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080108

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080103

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080105

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080100
    Air Filter Compartment
    Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080109
    Battery & Other Electrical Components Compartment
    Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080117

2nd Gear Katak Sound Issue
    As I purchased Pridor, On 2nd day i did realize
    that second gear is making unpleasant little higher Katak sound
    when shifting as compare to other gears but i thought this is nothing to worry
    this must be due to clutch settings but as another
    p.w Pridor owner faced same issue with his Pridor
    Than i went to Honda mechanic and he adjusted the clutch setting
    despite that it was producing this sound Finally in the end,
    Mechanic also said this seems a minor factory problem this would produce this sound.

It should not be producing this higher katak sound
    It is really shameful for AHl launching bike with flaw
    Now this flaw is not very serious but despite this should not be there
    In similar way AHl had launched some CG models with very annoying knocking & khee sound issues
    Pridor issue does not look to me very serious, Because as you get use to clutch of pridor
    than you won't be having any issue in shifting from 1st to 2nd
    You won't listen any higher Katak sound, You will be shifting gear nicely
    So don't be discourage if you are Pridor owner within some days
    You will over come this issue as i have, gladly i am now shifting 2nd gear pretty good

10,000km Completed on Pridor My Experience (Issues)

After keeping the bike for almost 10months & completing 10k
    i am in very well good condition to tell what are cons or issues present in bike
    some issue i immediately encountered after purchasing but as the time i got to know more
    things about Pridor is good bike is not complete failure infact its enjoyable comfortable ride
    but its not the perfect bike there are some errors present in bike and these are serious issues
    Atlas Honda must resolve these issues immediately

Engine Issues: 2nd gear kattak sound present in bike from the very first day it is annoying & really frustrating to see brand new bikes having such kinda issue but as i had said earlier you get use to it and you no more listen this sound but it does not mean AHl gives us bike with kattak sound issue and Along kattak sound issue Gear Box is not smoothest it makes little kir kir sound when shifting to 2nd gear and slowly leaving hand from clutch like the Old CG125
    Rear Shocks: A Complete failure they are good only for one person as they time passeed they became very soft
    and it was really frustrating driving bike on bad bumpy roads bikes loses its balance when pillion sits on it and ruins whole pleasure of riding bike i did some jugaar which was suggested by mechanic after this i am pretty satistfied Altas honda must resolve this issue as soon as possible and they must give adjustable shocks but please not adjustable as deluxe
    Tyres: Really not good tyres worst Servis tyres i had replaced front tyre after driving just 100km it was bumpy
    and i had terrible experience with rear servis its one of the worst tyres i have ever seen
    Handle: I am not pleased with handle front shocks seems to be working fine but it is some thing wrong with handle fitting which ruins pleasure of riding and you feel shocks when you drive on bad road bumps and after some time one of handlebar clamp nut got loose got it fixed 2nd nut got loose so there is some thing seriously fishy in quality
    Update: My conclusion this is common issues present in AHl bike the handle of CG125 & Pridor 100
    is not comfortable driving on bad roads i mean you feel impact on your hands so its general issue
    present in all pridors and mechanics now admit it and one machanic suggested solution but i refused
    Electical Issue:
    Facing electrical issue from the first day of purchase have replaced two batteries now using 3rd
    also replaced battery charger bought new still facing issue bikes horn does not work when bike slows down althought horn is perfectly fine simply there is not enough eletricity in bike i think loadshedding problem hai just joking bike can not bear rear light & pressing horn together well seriously i mean even CD70 does not have these kinda issue its magneto coil is powerful enough to generator good electicity honda mechanic has never been able to give any solution to this issue when ever i go to him he suggest to change bettery water
    Update: As i had told i am working on this issue but honestly speaking ignored this issue for long time i mean months
    i used to be frustrated as horn does not work and if worked use to beep very slow specially brake is pressed
    but just some days back went again to mechanic i started to find out what is the cause of this issue he checked battery current it was perfect fine means battery was fine charged as i had told my last two batteries died but i had replaced
    battery charger and i guess it was right decision this time there was not issue of battery low current battery showed complete signs of ok charged than mechanic checked horn he adjusted horn settings first with small bolt it did not work than he adjusted horn settings with bigger bolt and horn started to beep nice and quite good since than its working fine no matter if i press brake horn works even if bike is switched off i turned on the signals pressed brake than press horn and yet it works so now it seems to be working fine

My Pridor 1 Year Completed On 17th Nov: 13000km (#1724)

Here I do would like to write some thing about warranty period of bike
    Guys Atlas Honda is providing warranty of 2 years on their all bikes
    but with limitation of Max: 15000km i think they are playing game here again
    and trying to become genius but i think most of us now very well know that
    2 year of warranty in actually is not worth because warranty almost expires in 1 year
    i just give you an example of fellow pridor owners here at pakwheels most of them have
    clocked over 10k in one year so means there warranty is about to finish

Look In india Hero Motorcyles they are providing a warranty of 5 years or 70000km
    i think now this is real warranty and peace of mind 70000km is long mileage

and this shows the strong quality built of there product

Sold My Pridor 100 Kept It For One & Half Year (#2016)

We all know about list of issues present in Pridor 100 i don't want to go in details
    again in main post those issues are already discussed here despite all those issues i kept this bike
    for one & half year if this bike was complete failure i would have not kept it this much time
    some issues are very annoying but you can get use to it there is solution & tricks to avoid
    but still brand new bike should not coming out of factory with these issues what i feel
    for Pridor is that this bike can become highest selling bike if all those issues are resolved
    and Atlas Honda does some work on this bike seriously its an very good bike powerful & smooth
    vibration free comfortable bike with very good fuel consumption and attractive looks

Update: Honda Pridor So Called New Model Launched

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1498701
    Atlas Honda has launched new model for Pridor 100 which in my view is such an shameful launch
    specially for bike like pridor 100 which finally was getting some sells but still way much struggling
    as compare to CD70 we are use to of atlas honda launching new stickers calling them new models
    from decades but atleast they should have worked on some of issues that were reported by pridor
    owners and why the hell ahl were collecting feedback of pridor owners keenly if they had nothing
    to do about those issues and they were to launch only new designed sticker on adobe.

Honda Pridor is very good bike but there few flaws in it which makes its pleasant driving experience
    into annoying experience i am really disappointed from atlas honda new model launch specially of
    pridor this is not new model infact just an sticker launch which we know atlas honda is master in it
    their engineers & researchers are day night working only on adobe to design stickers

i was hoping & expecting they will do some thing on issues and also might introduce some changes
    but i was completely wrong atlas honda want to continue their year by year sticker launch legacy

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nomee bro you can multi quote more than one post in single post
    if you need to reply more than one post
    you can use this option

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1239696

Quote Originally Posted by naseer_jaan View Post
    Bbi jaan ALLAH ka lakh lakh shukar hai mai pridor se bohat khush hon main to sirf pridor aur cd100 k bare main jo main ne faraq mehsoos kiya wo bata reha tha. Aur gd100 wali aapki baat 100% drust hai,kyon k her bike lover jab b koi nai chez dekhata hai to is k dill mai shadeed khawish hoti hai k wo mery pass b ho' aur aisa he mery sath hota hai, main ne cd70 b rekhi hui hai 2011 model,aur 13 saal se cd70 drive kar reha hon lakin main ab sirf pridor he chalata hon cd chalane ko bilkul b dil nhi kerta' kbi chala b lon to aisa lagta hai cycle chala reha hon
    oh good to know you are happy with pridor
    par yaar aapki post se aisa impression mila pridor lena aapki ghalti thi
    aur aapko abhi bhi CD100 hi pasand hai

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

got it Amjad bro, next time insha ALLAH will use this feature.
    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Nomee bro you can multi quote more than one post in single post
    if you need to reply more than one post
    you can use this option

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1239696

oh good to know you are happy with pridor
    par yaar aapki post se aisa impression mila pridor lena aapki ghalti thi
    aur aapko abhi bhi CD100 hi pasand hai

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nomee_46 View Post
    bes shok ka kiya karun ab. Maintain to mein rakhta hun bohet apne bike ko. 500KM se neeche hi engine oil change kar leta hun. Regularly lubricate bi karta hun and parts ko check bi karta rehta hun. Bes top speed per le jata hun ise aksar.
    Have fun yaar, Our pakistani bikes engine are very tough when it comes to take beating.
    Ride safe, ride hard.
    When i had Junoon, i used to travel 800Km (ISL to BWP) in a day on it at max speed. Nothing happened to it, now it has around 15K Km on odo and still runs like champ. It's now in my brother's use.

main ne cd70 b rekhi hui hai 2011 model,aur 13 saal se cd70 drive kar reha hon lakin main ab sirf pridor he chalata hon cd chalane ko bilkul b dil nhi kerta' kbi chala b lon to aisa lagta hai cycle chala reha hon
    This is same with every rider. When i moved from CD70 to Junoon, it was amazing. I felt like" yeah, this is the bike, what was i doing with CD70".
    But now that i am used to GS, whenever i sit on Junoon, i feel like i am riding a bike intended for preschool kids
    Bohat choti si feel hoti hai.

nomee bhai is light weight & + his pridor is in very good condition that
    is why he is achieving that high speed and i always say to him that
    his pridor is achieving very impressive top speed
    and at those speed no chance of any chonda overtake him
    infact he would give tough time to CG may beat CG but no every CG
    nomee should check his speed on GPS. If he is really touching 100 on GPS then indeed he is a threat for CG.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    Have fun yaar, Our pakistani bikes engine are very tough when it comes to take beating.
    Ride safe, ride hard.
    When i had Junoon, i used to travel 800Km (ISL to BWP) in a day on it at max speed. Nothing happened to it, now it has around 15K Km on odo and still runs like champ. It's now in my brother's use.

nomee should check his speed on GPS. If he is really touching 100 on GPS then indeed he is a threat for CG.
    Gull bhai mein aapki enhi trips se inspire hokar apni pridor jab se le hai
    i drive it mostly on full throttle at highways before i used to take care of my
    previous bikes alot i use to drive bikes at pretty normal speeds not very slow

and yeah he should check speed on GPS he is saying he will after purchasing android phone
    and i am expecting 100 on GPS reading as my pridor had given pretty accurate readings on speed above 90
    i think Nomee bro's pridor is going to become big thread for CG guys

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

oh khair
    bhai be careful. God forbid, kahin thuk gayi to pakwheels pe to meri hi waat lagay gi ke mujh se inspire ho kar bhaga rahay the

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

oh khair
    bhai be careful. God forbid, kahin thuk gayi to pakwheels pe to meri hi waat lagay gi ke mujh se inspire ho kar bhaga rahay the
    Allah Khair Kare
    mein ihtyaat se chalaata hon full throttle par bhi aadmein safe chala sakta hai bike highway par

han bike ke engine ko koi nuksaan huwa toh i will fine you
    ... just kidding

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks Gul bro. Actually I've iPhone 3G which dont have GPS and A-GPS. I'm planning to buy an android GPS phone to check the pridor meter accuracy. insha ALLAH mera plan bi he Gujranwala se Multan jane ka (and then a trip to AJK) on Pridor bes abi tak poora nai kar saka due to one reason or the other(often job and other times domestic reasons). Google kiya tha route (jis mein M2 ko minus kiya tha),,, . I don't have proper tools kit for long journey on bike. I've to buy one, e.g. race and clutch spare cable set, NGK spark plug, proper tools set, a tube and tyre with foot air pump and a 5 liter bottle for carrying extra fuel. Safety gear, good quality helmet, Emergency lyt and torch, a medicare kit, and a licensed arm a TT/9mm; for northern areas a good quality tant, a one litre LPG stove traveler air sleeping bag. With this kit one may plan a hassle free journey though without all these stuff journey is quite possible but problem ho sakti he. I'm quite lazy and ye seb jama karte time lag jae ga so i'll do journey without or with few of these things (ager kiya to). job se pehle ye shoq hota to bohet asaan tha, but job k sath time nai milta and kafi energy "job stress" mein waste ho jati he baqi ki energy married bande ki wife se world war mein consume ho jati he.... so energy level khatam hone k baad gussa baqi reh jata he jise shoq ka name de kar tohri bohet biking kar k kud ko biker category mein count karna acha lagta he.
    regards,

Ride safe, ride hard.

This is same with every rider. When i moved from CD70 to Junoon, it was amazing. I felt like" yeah, this is the bike, what was i doing with CD70".
    But now that i am used to GS, whenever i sit on Junoon, i feel like i am riding a bike intended for preschool kids
    Bohat choti si feel hoti hai.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks Amjad bro and Gul bro. GPS pe to check karna zaruri he top speed. abi tak to mein ne CG se race nai lagai as i thought they'll beat me in no time but i think i'll try next time for fun as may be start mein to nahi but in long top speed per may be agay nikal jae. Hopefully, when i'll shift to 150cc in a couple of years (Pridor ka engine jeb zara down hone lage ga) then CG/Strom se race karne ka maza aye ga. BlueHorn bro kehte hein ke AHL RP Killer launch karne wali he 150cc mein. so waiting... launch hone per may be few issues hon us men jo two years mein refine ho jaein may be in next models and users review bi a jae ga. And same with RP 150. And possibly Suzuki wale bi phir force ho jaein ge GS ko make-up karne k liye. Then achi choice ho gi biker ke pass between AHL/RP/GS 150cc class to get one best of his choice. Tab asal maza aye ga. For android set now, bes zara si savings chahiyein ab samsung GPS android lene k liye as aaj kal Ramazan k mubarek month mein hath khula rakhna parta he on budget so savings is hard this month.
    regards,

and yeah he should check speed on GPS he is saying he will after purchasing android phone
    and i am expecting 100 on GPS reading as my pridor had given pretty accurate readings on speed above 90
    i think Nomee bro's pridor is going to become big thread for CG guys

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Caltex Havoline 20-50 has given better results than AHL engine oil. Havn't yet tested Shell advanced AX5... if someone have tested Shell AX5, then please post ratings and overview
    regards

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nomee_46 View Post
    Caltex Havoline 20-50 has given better results than AHL engine oil. Havn't yet tested Shell advanced AX5... if someone have tested Shell AX5, then please post ratings and overview
    regards
    if you can afford and it is available go for Liqui Moly racing 4T 20w50,,,AX5 is rare nowadays,,pumps have only ax3 shelfed..AX5 is better than AHL,,Havoline 20w50 proved noisy and rough
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dear fellows,
    I've purchased WD-40 in Rs. 250/-
    how to use it and what is the purpose of red stick that comes with it.
    Actually it rains heavily in my town and my garage has no roof and there is lots of due at night that falls on bike. So i saw engine nuts getting rust too early so i decided to purchase WD-40 as was recommended by Amjad bro. so please guide how to use it.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro the stick is very handy useful when spraying on some areas or narrow areas
    spray this on engine nuts where you see signs of rust or even where there is no rust
    as it protect from getting rust don't not spray it unnecessary all over engine
    when you the bike is clean do spray it on frame areas which are more expose to dust
    i am talking about frame under engine center stand side stand spray all over there
    it will help in fighting against rust

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default bike shopping today

Today i went to auto market found Shell AX5 15-40 (but cant find 20-50) 15-40 is good for winter but not now; cost of AX5 was Rs. 400 for 1Lt. Only AX3 was available in 20-50; its cost was 370 for 1Lt.
    Installed safety guard for Rs. 160/- it was local made.
    I couldn't find Dunlop 3.00 x 18 in local market neither Service Cruiser was available. Instead i saw service long life (which looks same live Service Ravo Rear) in 3.00 x 18 with cost of Rs. 1800/- ,,,, so i doubted that its long life rear in 3.00 x 18 and didn't installed that. Amjad and Naseer bro mein ne kud dekha tyre k raper per likha hoa tha Service Long Life Rear 3.00 x 18 and us ki looks same like Pridor stock tyre ki thein (ya phir jese Revo ka design he). Shop keeper ne mujhe Ravo rear 3.00 x 18 bi dikhaya; dono dikhne mein more or less same thay. Shop keeper told me that Service has discontinued cruiser as its a bit slippery on carpet roads with rain.... i doubted his comments... (its a big shop in Auto Market Gujranwala: Friends Autos Sialkot Road Gujranwala)...
    Service 90/90 18 long life was easily available at shops cost of which was Rs. 1950/-.

After lots of search, I also purchased a good quality branded Safemet helmet today pics attached. The good things about this helmet is that it has excellent ventilation which can be set to on and off whatever you like. There are two air wholes which have three air filter nets installed in it. The second function is that whole front of the helmet can be molded upside with a button in addition to the mirror. The plastic mirror is of very good quality. Overall build and inside safety material is of great quality.
    There were other helmets as well which was more beautiful eye catching and less in price than this one... but i though i am buying helmet for safety so i should go for one which is best in this aspect rather than looks. So i bought this one.
    Attached Images Attached Images       

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

nomee bhi halmet bohat acha hai aap ne kitne main purchase kiya hai ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks Naseer bhai,
    Naseer bro after bargaining I purchased it in 2500 rupees.

nomee bhi halmet bohat acha hai aap ne kitne main purchase kiya hai ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

zabardast helmet Nomee bhai & graphics on helmet are beautiful

bro if possible next time you visit the same shop kindly inquire him
    if this helmet is available at him XL,XXL size

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanbks Amjad bro and Naseer bro.
    insha ALLAH amjad bro i'll

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

guud bike.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default PRIDOR with CG125 silencer

Anyone checked CG125 silencer on PRIDOR ?
    Sound will suit Pridor's look.
    (will it harm bike performance or engine ?)
    https://www.facebook.com/waqmovers
    http://www.facebook.com/toyotaaddiction

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

have not personally spotted any pridor with CG silencer
    but a friend mechanic was telling he has seen pridor with CG silencer
    he was telling it was producing very sweet sound
    owner had jointed these two silencers front portion of pridor silencer & rear portion of CG

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

User Tag List