Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 - 5yaod

Hello Friends with the Grace of Almighty Allah I have been able to purchase new bike again
    As many of you guys know i owned deluxe & some dear p.w fellows call me also deluxe guy
    Deluxe is no doubt a very good bike & i am proud of deluxe but now I am actually a Pridor

Honda Pridor 100 includes fair amount of changes to be call as its a new model & yes new bike
    this is happening after years of waiting in AHl motorcycles but finally finally its really good to see changes
    And the changes in Pridor are very impressive & adorable. I have not owned old AHl CD100
    So I may point out something which may not be change I request you guys to
    kindly correct me in this thread if am wrong. I would highly appreciate that

Overall bikes has been given sporty looks & is dedicated to people who appreciate & wants to see change in AHl motorcycle

*Headlight with aerodynamic visor..... Fitted very nicely better than deluxe
    *New Design Sleek & Sexy Tank & Side Covers with brilliant Graphics
    *Side covers locking mechanism is good, they sit perfect & tight won't make noise
    *Sporty very good looking Front Fender........ Its covering tyre nicely & keeping dirt away
    *Quality Honda Deluxe indicators looking beautiful on Pridor
    *New Carburetor
    *New Beautiful looking tool box design
    *New kinda Fuel on/off switch with beautiful plastic cover (giving good look to bike from left side
    *Matt Black Silencer with beautiful Chrome Patti's
    *Front Shocks & Engine Magnet covers painted black & color quality seems very good
    *Beautiful looking meter specially in night its eye pleasant lack glowing needle
    but yet very good, light is bright in full meter
    *AHl have given a small mud guard infront of rear tyre now this is minor
    but yet good AHl have taken care of this thing & they also have utilized good use of rubber
    where ever it was needed to reduce noise & vibration

Important & Good News ForThose Buying Pridor

Optional Pridor Chain Cover (Black Or Silver)
    Thanks to respectable fellow member Khanthegr8 For Sharing This Info
    See Details Of This News On Page 6 Of This Thread
    Note: This Offer Expired 1 Aug 2013 Info Shared By Khanthegr8

Special Pridor Key Chains For Pridor Owners
    See Details Of This News On Page 8 Of This Thread

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1079480

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080108

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080103

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080105

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080100
    Air Filter Compartment
    Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080109
    Battery & Other Electrical Components Compartment
    Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080117

2nd Gear Katak Sound Issue
    As I purchased Pridor, On 2nd day i did realize
    that second gear is making unpleasant little higher Katak sound
    when shifting as compare to other gears but i thought this is nothing to worry
    this must be due to clutch settings but as another
    p.w Pridor owner faced same issue with his Pridor
    Than i went to Honda mechanic and he adjusted the clutch setting
    despite that it was producing this sound Finally in the end,
    Mechanic also said this seems a minor factory problem this would produce this sound.

It should not be producing this higher katak sound
    It is really shameful for AHl launching bike with flaw
    Now this flaw is not very serious but despite this should not be there
    In similar way AHl had launched some CG models with very annoying knocking & khee sound issues
    Pridor issue does not look to me very serious, Because as you get use to clutch of pridor
    than you won't be having any issue in shifting from 1st to 2nd
    You won't listen any higher Katak sound, You will be shifting gear nicely
    So don't be discourage if you are Pridor owner within some days
    You will over come this issue as i have, gladly i am now shifting 2nd gear pretty good

10,000km Completed on Pridor My Experience (Issues)

After keeping the bike for almost 10months & completing 10k
    i am in very well good condition to tell what are cons or issues present in bike
    some issue i immediately encountered after purchasing but as the time i got to know more
    things about Pridor is good bike is not complete failure infact its enjoyable comfortable ride
    but its not the perfect bike there are some errors present in bike and these are serious issues
    Atlas Honda must resolve these issues immediately

Engine Issues: 2nd gear kattak sound present in bike from the very first day it is annoying & really frustrating to see brand new bikes having such kinda issue but as i had said earlier you get use to it and you no more listen this sound but it does not mean AHl gives us bike with kattak sound issue and Along kattak sound issue Gear Box is not smoothest it makes little kir kir sound when shifting to 2nd gear and slowly leaving hand from clutch like the Old CG125
    Rear Shocks: A Complete failure they are good only for one person as they time passeed they became very soft
    and it was really frustrating driving bike on bad bumpy roads bikes loses its balance when pillion sits on it and ruins whole pleasure of riding bike i did some jugaar which was suggested by mechanic after this i am pretty satistfied Altas honda must resolve this issue as soon as possible and they must give adjustable shocks but please not adjustable as deluxe
    Tyres: Really not good tyres worst Servis tyres i had replaced front tyre after driving just 100km it was bumpy
    and i had terrible experience with rear servis its one of the worst tyres i have ever seen
    Handle: I am not pleased with handle front shocks seems to be working fine but it is some thing wrong with handle fitting which ruins pleasure of riding and you feel shocks when you drive on bad road bumps and after some time one of handlebar clamp nut got loose got it fixed 2nd nut got loose so there is some thing seriously fishy in quality
    Update: My conclusion this is common issues present in AHl bike the handle of CG125 & Pridor 100
    is not comfortable driving on bad roads i mean you feel impact on your hands so its general issue
    present in all pridors and mechanics now admit it and one machanic suggested solution but i refused
    Electical Issue:
    Facing electrical issue from the first day of purchase have replaced two batteries now using 3rd
    also replaced battery charger bought new still facing issue bikes horn does not work when bike slows down althought horn is perfectly fine simply there is not enough eletricity in bike i think loadshedding problem hai just joking bike can not bear rear light & pressing horn together well seriously i mean even CD70 does not have these kinda issue its magneto coil is powerful enough to generator good electicity honda mechanic has never been able to give any solution to this issue when ever i go to him he suggest to change bettery water
    Update: As i had told i am working on this issue but honestly speaking ignored this issue for long time i mean months
    i used to be frustrated as horn does not work and if worked use to beep very slow specially brake is pressed
    but just some days back went again to mechanic i started to find out what is the cause of this issue he checked battery current it was perfect fine means battery was fine charged as i had told my last two batteries died but i had replaced
    battery charger and i guess it was right decision this time there was not issue of battery low current battery showed complete signs of ok charged than mechanic checked horn he adjusted horn settings first with small bolt it did not work than he adjusted horn settings with bigger bolt and horn started to beep nice and quite good since than its working fine no matter if i press brake horn works even if bike is switched off i turned on the signals pressed brake than press horn and yet it works so now it seems to be working fine

My Pridor 1 Year Completed On 17th Nov: 13000km (#1724)

Here I do would like to write some thing about warranty period of bike
    Guys Atlas Honda is providing warranty of 2 years on their all bikes
    but with limitation of Max: 15000km i think they are playing game here again
    and trying to become genius but i think most of us now very well know that
    2 year of warranty in actually is not worth because warranty almost expires in 1 year
    i just give you an example of fellow pridor owners here at pakwheels most of them have
    clocked over 10k in one year so means there warranty is about to finish

Look In india Hero Motorcyles they are providing a warranty of 5 years or 70000km
    i think now this is real warranty and peace of mind 70000km is long mileage

and this shows the strong quality built of there product

Sold My Pridor 100 Kept It For One & Half Year (#2016)

We all know about list of issues present in Pridor 100 i don't want to go in details
    again in main post those issues are already discussed here despite all those issues i kept this bike
    for one & half year if this bike was complete failure i would have not kept it this much time
    some issues are very annoying but you can get use to it there is solution & tricks to avoid
    but still brand new bike should not coming out of factory with these issues what i feel
    for Pridor is that this bike can become highest selling bike if all those issues are resolved
    and Atlas Honda does some work on this bike seriously its an very good bike powerful & smooth
    vibration free comfortable bike with very good fuel consumption and attractive looks

Update: Honda Pridor So Called New Model Launched

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1498701
    Atlas Honda has launched new model for Pridor 100 which in my view is such an shameful launch
    specially for bike like pridor 100 which finally was getting some sells but still way much struggling
    as compare to CD70 we are use to of atlas honda launching new stickers calling them new models
    from decades but atleast they should have worked on some of issues that were reported by pridor
    owners and why the hell ahl were collecting feedback of pridor owners keenly if they had nothing
    to do about those issues and they were to launch only new designed sticker on adobe.

Honda Pridor is very good bike but there few flaws in it which makes its pleasant driving experience
    into annoying experience i am really disappointed from atlas honda new model launch specially of
    pridor this is not new model infact just an sticker launch which we know atlas honda is master in it
    their engineers & researchers are day night working only on adobe to design stickers

i was hoping & expecting they will do some thing on issues and also might introduce some changes
    but i was completely wrong atlas honda want to continue their year by year sticker launch legacy

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

aoa dear fellows,
    I have used this glass cleaner to clean mirrors, lights, speedo meter and plastic parts of bike. It has given me very excellent result. The dust gone completely with a nice shiny look.

regards,
    Attached Images Attached Images  

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

+ on eid i've tested my pridor on full throttle on GT road (eid first day early early in the morning... the Wazirabad GT Road and Sialkot road was giving a look of a racing track... all silent .... in total 45 KM i 've hardly seen 5 to 6 cars, few people and couple of bikes... really enjoyed this much free road on that day) for 45 KMs with 2 persons load (one was 120 and other 75 so totala weight 195KGs). It was touching 90km/h only.... then tested it with a person of my weight by putting a total weight of 150~160KG for a 7KM run and the needle was between 90~95km/h......

another finding i've is that when we change engine oil... in first 300~350KM bike touches 100km/h mark with single rider (weight b/w 70~75kg) but after that the max i achieved with same weight single rider was b/w 95~100 but not touching 100km/h. Now i've to change oil after another 400KM running and then i'll check the top speed again and will post here...

regadrs,

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

and what you suggest in August last week can i use 15-40 mixture viscosity engine oil or its too early and i should stick with 20-50 as i want to use AX5 (but that is only available in 15-40 in my town) however AX3 is available in 20-50. Liqui German oil to yahan mila nai. the best available is AX5
    regards

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nomee_46 View Post
    + on eid i've tested my pridor on full throttle on GT road (eid first day early early in the morning... the Wazirabad GT Road and Sialkot road was giving a look of a racing track... all silent .... in total 45 KM i 've hardly seen 5 to 6 cars, few people and couple of bikes... really enjoyed this much free road on that day) for 45 KMs with 2 persons load (one was 120 and other 75 so totala weight 195KGs). It was touching 90km/h only.... then tested it with a person of my weight by putting a total weight of 150~160KG for a 7KM run and the needle was between 90~95km/h......

another finding i've is that when we change engine oil... in first 300~350KM bike touches 100km/h mark with single rider (weight b/w 70~75kg) but after that the max i achieved with same weight single rider was b/w 95~100 but not touching 100km/h. Now i've to change oil after another 400KM running and then i'll check the top speed again and will post here...

regadrs,
    Nomee bro speed does not rely on quick oil change
    rather it is more dependent on wind direction if its in favour
    or behind you definitely achieve more top speed
    and i have noticed this on my pridor
    suppose while going some where my pridor achieved max: 80km/h (wind opposite)
    but when wind is in little favour not resisting, my pridor easily achieved 85,87km/h on return

and yeah its fun driving on Eid Roads are clean & very less traffic is there on roads
    you can cruise at what ever speed you want

and what you suggest in August last week can i use 15-40 mixture viscosity engine oil or its too early and i should stick with 20-50 as i want to use AX5 (but that is only available in 15-40 in my town) however AX3 is available in 20-50. Liqui German oil to yahan mila nai. the best available is AX5
    regards
    Racer bro used this oil Ax5 15w40 & he was very satisfied with its performance
    he used it in hot days & i guess he is still using it in his pridor

Today on one of reknown engine oil shop in my city i spotted AX5 15w40
    this is after long time i am seeing this oil back in market
    on shop quite some bottles in good amount were available

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default How To Access Pridor Air Mixture Screw

Well this might be quite surprising for you but it was for me
    as some of guys know my pridor air mixture settings were disturbed
    so i had to adjust it but it was really hard & i mean very difficult to access
    this air mixture screw due to this tool box on side of carb
    but jaise taise i had managed to move here & there this mixture screw
    but very difficult & annoying it was accessing this screw
    & i CURSED AHl alot for this i said what kinda carb they have given
    Carb is good but thats very awkward placement of airmixture screw
    the best way to access carb was removing it & than adjusting which is again not good
    as it is recommended & is the correct way to adjust carb air mixture screw when bike is running
    other way to access this screw was removing the whole tool box again very annoying

But yesterday again adjusting this screw upon inspection i found out
    there is whole given by AHl to access this screw conveniently

i was really laughing on myself the amount of tiring hard time i waisted in accessing
    & adjusting this screw with different tactics

here are the pics how to access this air mixture screw
    there is rubber which you need to remove in order to access this screw
    I highly recommend do not disturb stock settings of your bike carb
    i required and tried to adjust this screw as my bike settings were disturbed

The Pic of Rubber & The Hole Where It Is Placed

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1246756

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1246755

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks for sharing Amjad bro.
    +ok this might be wind direction and weight that was affecting top speed i believe. or may be it is the result of high rev continuously of my bike that the top speed is touching 97~98 km/h now and not going on 100 and above.. i'll test again on some sunny day as now a days continuously raining in Gujranwala.
    +so now i'll try AX5 15-40 this time.

Finally after i ride my bike with a heavy weight guy (120~125 kg and total weight of around 200kg) i 'm feeling that the rear shocks are more loose now. On small jumps they swing like a jhoola now with two persons riding. But on straight road no problem at all or with a single rider of my weight no problem at all.
    I think i should read your posts of adjusting shocks and then do same thing. But by that when i'll ride alone shocks will feel hard and with heavy weight they'll work correct. I wish that AHL should have introduced adjustable shocks.
    regards

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    the best way to access carb was removing it & than adjusting which is again not good
    as it is recommended & is the correct way to adjust carb air mixture screw when bike is running
    other way to access this screw was removing the whole tool box again very annoying

i was really laughing on myself the amount of tiring hard time i waisted in accessing

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

another finding i've is that when we change engine oil... in first 300~350KM bike touches 100km/h mark with single rider (weight b/w 70~75kg) but after that the max i achieved with same weight single rider was b/w 95~100 but not touching 100km/h. Now i've to change oil after another 400KM running and then i'll check the top speed again and will post here...,
    Nomee bro speed does not rely on quick oil change
    rather it is more dependent on wind direction if its in favour
    or behind you definitely achieve more top speed
    and i have noticed this on my pridor
    suppose while going some where my pridor achieved max: 80km/h (wind opposite)
    but when wind is in little favour not resisting, my pridor easily achieved 85,87km/h on return
    this might be wind direction and weight that was affecting top speed i believe. or may be it is the result of high rev continuously of my bike that the top speed is touching 97~98 km/h now and not going on 100 and above.. i'll test again on some sunny day as now a days continuously raining in Gujranwala.

I used to be this much obsessed about top speed when i had Junoon.

But really guys, you are worrying too much about top speed here. It can vary depending on too many factors. If you have seen your bike touching 100 once, do not worry if it doesn't again.
    I think if Pridor touches 90Km/h, it is performing just fine. Anything above that will automatically depend on "Favourable conditions", not oil change and stuff...
    So just enjoy your ride, don't worry about top speed.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

100% agree with you Gull brother we should just enjoy smooth & comfortable ride of pridor
    we should not worry too much about top speed as this machine is not meant to be faster machine

Finally after i ride my bike with a heavy weight guy (120~125 kg and total weight of around 200kg) i 'm feeling that the rear shocks are more loose now. On small jumps they swing like a jhoola now with two persons riding. But on straight road no problem at all or with a single rider of my weight no problem at all.
    I think i should read your posts of adjusting shocks and then do same thing. But by that when i'll ride alone shocks will feel hard and with heavy weight they'll work correct. I wish that AHL should have introduced adjustable shocks.
    regards

Nomee i carried heavy person alot on my bike so with time they became very soft
    in simple pridor shocks are simply not designed for heavy load and i am amazed what AHl
    were thinking introducing these shocks in pridor yaar it is very common & expected
    to be load of around 200kg on bike 3 riders on bike is pretty common
    with heavy load pridor becomes totally uncomfortable to drive its rear portion completely
    neechi jhuk jaata hai aur bumps absorb nahein kar paati rear shocks

I wish AHl guys should introduce some new adjustable shocks in pridor
    as it is very badly effecting performance of bike
    but saying this i wish they don't gives shocks like in deluxe
    deluxe shocks are adjustable but adjustment is usless even to the softest settings shocks are very tough

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks for guidance. agreed Gul bro and Amjad bro
    But kiya pridor mein adjustable shocks fit ho sakte hein?
    regards

Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post

I used to be this much obsessed about top speed when i had Junoon.

But really guys, you are worrying too much about top speed here. It can vary depending on too many factors. If you have seen your bike touching 100 once, do not worry if it doesn't again.
    I think if Pridor touches 90Km/h, it is performing just fine. Anything above that will automatically depend on "Favourable conditions", not oil change and stuff...
    So just enjoy your ride, don't worry about top speed.
    100% agree with you Gull brother we should just enjoy smooth & comfortable ride of pridor
    we should not worry too much about top speed as this machine is not meant to be faster machine

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks
    the same is also available in CD 100
    at time of tuning, this box is usually removed, so one don't notice ..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

mechanics whom i have went for tuning they don't remove this box
    they just remove tank other side cover which is attached with fuel lever
    they remove it & remove carb

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Amjad Bhai, I have purchased a side box from Bilal Gunj to install on my Pridor. It's a used box of Police CG125 motorcylce. Now I want to ask about the installation of it. As I have to do it myself by getting proper fabrication of iron strip pieces so first I have to remove the seat and plastic parts covering the backlight and sides of the seat.

My question is from where should i start to remove the seat and approach the nuts bolts of the plastic parts?

Your response is awaited, if possible with the pics if you have.

TZB
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by racer7 View Post
    Amjad Bhai, I have purchased a side box from Bilal Gunj to install on my Pridor. It's a used box of Police CG125 motorcylce. Now I want to ask about the installation of it. As I have to do it myself by getting proper fabrication of iron strip pieces so first I have to remove the seat and plastic parts covering the backlight and sides of the seat.

My question is from where should i start to remove the seat and approach the nuts bolts of the plastic parts?

Seat's bolts are placed behind side-covers. There is one bolt on either side of the motor bike. So just remove the side-covers, and open your seat. After your seat is opened and taken off of bike, bolts of plastic parts would be visible to you which you can easily remove.

Do share the pictures after installation of the extra utility box.
    First deserve, then desire.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by racer7 View Post

post picture the side bag, and if u need to remove seat , then 2no side tapy open karo , to seat k nuts samaney hon ge 2no side per aik aik wo dono open ker k seat oper utha lo

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thank you brothers TZB and Naseer Jaan for your consideration.

On this weekend hopefully I will do the DIY and post the pics.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes please kindly share pics of DIY
    you can find seat bolts removing side covers
    and after removing seat you should find bolts of seat patti too
    i think you won't require to remove rear brake light
    although i have no experience of this i have never removed these parts from bike
    baaqi yeah have seen seat removal & its quite easy
    Best Of Luck For The DIY Brother

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sold my Pridor for 71k.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

how many months you kept it & how many km's you drove it
    and why did you sell your pridor?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Amjad bhai soon will be posting the new DIY with Pics.

I got the box along with the bracket but the box was surrounded with many dirt and zung. I spent nearly two hours for cleaning it and have took the pics too. But the good thing of this box is the thickness of it's steel sheet.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro waiting eagerly to see your this DIY