Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 - 5yaod

Hello Friends with the Grace of Almighty Allah I have been able to purchase new bike again
    As many of you guys know i owned deluxe & some dear p.w fellows call me also deluxe guy
    Deluxe is no doubt a very good bike & i am proud of deluxe but now I am actually a Pridor

Honda Pridor 100 includes fair amount of changes to be call as its a new model & yes new bike
    this is happening after years of waiting in AHl motorcycles but finally finally its really good to see changes
    And the changes in Pridor are very impressive & adorable. I have not owned old AHl CD100
    So I may point out something which may not be change I request you guys to
    kindly correct me in this thread if am wrong. I would highly appreciate that

Overall bikes has been given sporty looks & is dedicated to people who appreciate & wants to see change in AHl motorcycle

*Headlight with aerodynamic visor..... Fitted very nicely better than deluxe
    *New Design Sleek & Sexy Tank & Side Covers with brilliant Graphics
    *Side covers locking mechanism is good, they sit perfect & tight won't make noise
    *Sporty very good looking Front Fender........ Its covering tyre nicely & keeping dirt away
    *Quality Honda Deluxe indicators looking beautiful on Pridor
    *New Carburetor
    *New Beautiful looking tool box design
    *New kinda Fuel on/off switch with beautiful plastic cover (giving good look to bike from left side
    *Matt Black Silencer with beautiful Chrome Patti's
    *Front Shocks & Engine Magnet covers painted black & color quality seems very good
    *Beautiful looking meter specially in night its eye pleasant lack glowing needle
    but yet very good, light is bright in full meter
    *AHl have given a small mud guard infront of rear tyre now this is minor
    but yet good AHl have taken care of this thing & they also have utilized good use of rubber
    where ever it was needed to reduce noise & vibration

Important & Good News ForThose Buying Pridor

Optional Pridor Chain Cover (Black Or Silver)
    Thanks to respectable fellow member Khanthegr8 For Sharing This Info
    See Details Of This News On Page 6 Of This Thread
    Note: This Offer Expired 1 Aug 2013 Info Shared By Khanthegr8

Special Pridor Key Chains For Pridor Owners
    See Details Of This News On Page 8 Of This Thread

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1079480

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080108

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080103

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080105

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080100
    Air Filter Compartment
    Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080109
    Battery & Other Electrical Components Compartment
    Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080117

2nd Gear Katak Sound Issue
    As I purchased Pridor, On 2nd day i did realize
    that second gear is making unpleasant little higher Katak sound
    when shifting as compare to other gears but i thought this is nothing to worry
    this must be due to clutch settings but as another
    p.w Pridor owner faced same issue with his Pridor
    Than i went to Honda mechanic and he adjusted the clutch setting
    despite that it was producing this sound Finally in the end,
    Mechanic also said this seems a minor factory problem this would produce this sound.

It should not be producing this higher katak sound
    It is really shameful for AHl launching bike with flaw
    Now this flaw is not very serious but despite this should not be there
    In similar way AHl had launched some CG models with very annoying knocking & khee sound issues
    Pridor issue does not look to me very serious, Because as you get use to clutch of pridor
    than you won't be having any issue in shifting from 1st to 2nd
    You won't listen any higher Katak sound, You will be shifting gear nicely
    So don't be discourage if you are Pridor owner within some days
    You will over come this issue as i have, gladly i am now shifting 2nd gear pretty good

10,000km Completed on Pridor My Experience (Issues)

After keeping the bike for almost 10months & completing 10k
    i am in very well good condition to tell what are cons or issues present in bike
    some issue i immediately encountered after purchasing but as the time i got to know more
    things about Pridor is good bike is not complete failure infact its enjoyable comfortable ride
    but its not the perfect bike there are some errors present in bike and these are serious issues
    Atlas Honda must resolve these issues immediately

Engine Issues: 2nd gear kattak sound present in bike from the very first day it is annoying & really frustrating to see brand new bikes having such kinda issue but as i had said earlier you get use to it and you no more listen this sound but it does not mean AHl gives us bike with kattak sound issue and Along kattak sound issue Gear Box is not smoothest it makes little kir kir sound when shifting to 2nd gear and slowly leaving hand from clutch like the Old CG125
    Rear Shocks: A Complete failure they are good only for one person as they time passeed they became very soft
    and it was really frustrating driving bike on bad bumpy roads bikes loses its balance when pillion sits on it and ruins whole pleasure of riding bike i did some jugaar which was suggested by mechanic after this i am pretty satistfied Altas honda must resolve this issue as soon as possible and they must give adjustable shocks but please not adjustable as deluxe
    Tyres: Really not good tyres worst Servis tyres i had replaced front tyre after driving just 100km it was bumpy
    and i had terrible experience with rear servis its one of the worst tyres i have ever seen
    Handle: I am not pleased with handle front shocks seems to be working fine but it is some thing wrong with handle fitting which ruins pleasure of riding and you feel shocks when you drive on bad road bumps and after some time one of handlebar clamp nut got loose got it fixed 2nd nut got loose so there is some thing seriously fishy in quality
    Update: My conclusion this is common issues present in AHl bike the handle of CG125 & Pridor 100
    is not comfortable driving on bad roads i mean you feel impact on your hands so its general issue
    present in all pridors and mechanics now admit it and one machanic suggested solution but i refused
    Electical Issue:
    Facing electrical issue from the first day of purchase have replaced two batteries now using 3rd
    also replaced battery charger bought new still facing issue bikes horn does not work when bike slows down althought horn is perfectly fine simply there is not enough eletricity in bike i think loadshedding problem hai just joking bike can not bear rear light & pressing horn together well seriously i mean even CD70 does not have these kinda issue its magneto coil is powerful enough to generator good electicity honda mechanic has never been able to give any solution to this issue when ever i go to him he suggest to change bettery water
    Update: As i had told i am working on this issue but honestly speaking ignored this issue for long time i mean months
    i used to be frustrated as horn does not work and if worked use to beep very slow specially brake is pressed
    but just some days back went again to mechanic i started to find out what is the cause of this issue he checked battery current it was perfect fine means battery was fine charged as i had told my last two batteries died but i had replaced
    battery charger and i guess it was right decision this time there was not issue of battery low current battery showed complete signs of ok charged than mechanic checked horn he adjusted horn settings first with small bolt it did not work than he adjusted horn settings with bigger bolt and horn started to beep nice and quite good since than its working fine no matter if i press brake horn works even if bike is switched off i turned on the signals pressed brake than press horn and yet it works so now it seems to be working fine

My Pridor 1 Year Completed On 17th Nov: 13000km (#1724)

Here I do would like to write some thing about warranty period of bike
    Guys Atlas Honda is providing warranty of 2 years on their all bikes
    but with limitation of Max: 15000km i think they are playing game here again
    and trying to become genius but i think most of us now very well know that
    2 year of warranty in actually is not worth because warranty almost expires in 1 year
    i just give you an example of fellow pridor owners here at pakwheels most of them have
    clocked over 10k in one year so means there warranty is about to finish

Look In india Hero Motorcyles they are providing a warranty of 5 years or 70000km
    i think now this is real warranty and peace of mind 70000km is long mileage

and this shows the strong quality built of there product

Sold My Pridor 100 Kept It For One & Half Year (#2016)

We all know about list of issues present in Pridor 100 i don't want to go in details
    again in main post those issues are already discussed here despite all those issues i kept this bike
    for one & half year if this bike was complete failure i would have not kept it this much time
    some issues are very annoying but you can get use to it there is solution & tricks to avoid
    but still brand new bike should not coming out of factory with these issues what i feel
    for Pridor is that this bike can become highest selling bike if all those issues are resolved
    and Atlas Honda does some work on this bike seriously its an very good bike powerful & smooth
    vibration free comfortable bike with very good fuel consumption and attractive looks

Update: Honda Pridor So Called New Model Launched

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1498701
    Atlas Honda has launched new model for Pridor 100 which in my view is such an shameful launch
    specially for bike like pridor 100 which finally was getting some sells but still way much struggling
    as compare to CD70 we are use to of atlas honda launching new stickers calling them new models
    from decades but atleast they should have worked on some of issues that were reported by pridor
    owners and why the hell ahl were collecting feedback of pridor owners keenly if they had nothing
    to do about those issues and they were to launch only new designed sticker on adobe.

Honda Pridor is very good bike but there few flaws in it which makes its pleasant driving experience
    into annoying experience i am really disappointed from atlas honda new model launch specially of
    pridor this is not new model infact just an sticker launch which we know atlas honda is master in it
    their engineers & researchers are day night working only on adobe to design stickers

i was hoping & expecting they will do some thing on issues and also might introduce some changes
    but i was completely wrong atlas honda want to continue their year by year sticker launch legacy

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    your bike burns good fuel as you leave it on idle for long period
    5 minutes is long period for warm up, you can get little bit better figures if you
    reduce your warm up timing of your bike and bro can you share since how long your bikes
    carburetor is untouched and how many km's your bike is driven now
    I think mine and yours have nearly the same mileage..Its driven 14k kilometers.I need to get it tuned soon so was considering a carburetor service..
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My pridor is 17k driven now
    there is no problem you should get carburetor cleaned from some good mechanic
    as carburetor does needs cleaning specially in pakistan nothing is pure & clean

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dear friends,
    I did a killer test on pridor on a 15KM straight road. I put full throttle on every gear from gear 1 to 3 and not switched to top gear. after around 9 KM What I saw Pridor was touching 80+ in third gear but then suddenly burning smell and smoke was coming out of engine and some spark coming out of silencer as well and i felt vibration too. Then i finally switched to top gear and then bike stopped. It went to 30 in first 60 in second gear and 80+ in third (top gear nahi test kiya as i have already tested and it touched to-date 110 with head down on straight road)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nomee bhai naraaz na hona par yeh kiya paagal pan tha

Did you want to kill your pridor i mean driving it in 3rd gear for 15km continuously

this is seriously a cruel beating to engine i highly recommend you kindly don't do this in future
    i have dragged my pridor also but that was long time ago i use to drag it in 3rd
    and my pridor has touched 90km/h with me in 3rd gear and i gave to my friend he touched 95
    but seriously if some one regularly do this can seriously damage engine specially the cruel thing you
    did with your pridor now that should not be done ever

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nomee bhai naraaz na hona par yeh kiya paagal pan tha

Did you want to kill your pridor i mean driving it in 3rd gear for 15km continuously

this is seriously a cruel beating to engine i highly recommend you kindly don't do this in future
    i have dragged my pridor also but that was long time ago i use to drag it in 3rd
    and my pridor has touched 90km/h with me in 3rd gear and i gave to my friend he touched 95
    but seriously if some one regularly do this can seriously damage engine specially the cruel thing you
    did with your pridor now that should not be done ever

This is where the true importance of an RPM meter with an accurate red line comes into play
    It tells you whether you are at risk of frying your engine or not
    Every vehicle should have an RPM meter
    Even if you push your bike like a maniac, but if you are not exceeding the red line then your engine is safe because engines are made to be pushed
    So moral of the story is that AHL should have installed an rpm meter in pridor

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nomee_46 View Post
    dear friends,
    I did a killer test on pridor on a 15KM straight road. I put full throttle on every gear from gear 1 to 3 and not switched to top gear. after around 9 KM What I saw Pridor was touching 80+ in third gear but then suddenly burning smell and smoke was coming out of engine and some spark coming out of silencer as well and i felt vibration too. Then i finally switched to top gear and then bike stopped. It went to 30 in first 60 in second gear and 80+ in third (top gear nahi test kiya as i have already tested and it touched to-date 110 with head down on straight road)
    Bhai kyn engine ka bera gharak kartay ho..For god sake hvae some mercy on the poor 97cc chap
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by devilskreed View Post
    Bhai kyn engine ka bera gharak kartay ho..For god sake hvae some mercy on the poor 97cc chap
    Absolutely correct redline should never be exceeded
    But then again Pridor has no RPM meter

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Amjad bhai and bro devilskreed, you are absolutely right bro. I only wanted to test pridor at its limits (and for max time) till i saw smoke and little ashes i continued to drag it on and on and i was not alone i had a dish antena setter on back of it (he was a bulky man). Yes i'm not gona do this killer test again in my Pridor's life.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What are positive and negative points if we replace Pridor's rear tyre with 125 rear tyre????

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nomee_46 View Post
    Amjad bhai and bro devilskreed, you are absolutely right bro. I only wanted to test pridor at its limits (and for max time) till i saw smoke and little ashes i continued to drag it on and on and i was not alone i had a dish antena setter on back of it (he was a bulky man). Yes i'm not gona do this killer test again in my Pridor's life.
    Bro yeh kaisa limit check karne ka tareeqa tha har cheez ki had hote hai
    aap ko agar limits check karni bhi toh 4th mein khechte jitna chahe
    yes buhat acha agar doobara na kare toh acha hai warna aapki pridor ki

engine ko buhat nuksaan hoga
    Quote Originally Posted by Farhansa View Post
    What are positive and negative points if we replace Pridor's rear tyre with 125 rear tyre????
    if you mean CG125 tyre so first for installing CG tyre you need to install cg125 rim & i guess spokes as well
    than you can install 3.00-17 cg tyre. First negative point would be in height of bike from rear there would
    be slight reduction in height of bike but that won't be very much notable i have sat on a mechanics CD100
    in which cg125 tyre was installed i did not feel any difference and enthusiast says bikes acceleration may
    little improve as well because of 17rim and obviously due to wide tyre you would get little better grip in turns

I think 3.00-18 is best replacement tyre for Pridor cost will be less no need to change any part it fits perfect

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Amjad bhai, this test helps in racing; lower gear mein at high rpm pick of bike is better than lower rpm in higher gears. Now i have an understanding of my bike's limits to drag it on critical time upto the limit it can afford at max. Today i lost from a delux on GT road.. initially it(delux) shooted like rocket but i catched him soon in 1KM and crossed him ... i was touching 100 but then he got the lead after few seconds as my Pridor niddle was sticking to 99/100... i wished to have a 5th gear in my arsenal to cross him.. however i accepted my defeat. I have beaten Junoon, Sprinter and once CG (on a 5 to 15 KM long run as CG don't let you come near to it in the initial 1KM run)but lost to Delux, RP and GS.
    i have plans for GS but currently i am under budget as i bought Mehran in November 2013 so i have to wait few more months. I wish to install Delux rim/tyre in GS and round shaped back mirrors on GS with disk break setup(of delux) in front wheel

I have one tension in selling my Pridor as its in my name and often the guy who purchase it don't get transferred to their name; this way its a source of tension for me then.. people donot like that i should get my bike first registered to their name and then sell it to them.. Last year december i had a buyer from Mansehra 77k was the offer but he refused to let me get the bike registered in his name so i refused to sale the bike and came back ( but ALHAMDULILLAH the deal didn't worked as at that time i was inspired to buy GD- not interested anymore in GD... now i wish to have a 150cc )

now i believe i will get between 70k~72k for my pridor as its 2014 and registration is of 2013. so i will require another 50k approx.(including registration etc) to get a GS and then i think another 5k~7k for modifications as per taste (i like bro basic headlight and mirrors and his safety tips too) in it. So costly switching it will be. when i'll get a 60k~70k savings in my pocket then i'll switch with immediate effect. I have yet did 5000 km running on my pridor and hopefully will complete another 5000 km running till switching.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Amjad Bhai, thanx for the suggestion. Do u recommend replacement of rear tyre 3.00-18?? I am feeling less grip while braking. tyre skids when i apply rear brake. Should I change rear tyre with 3.00-18 size??

Bro yeh kaisa limit check karne ka tareeqa tha har cheez ki had hote hai
    aap ko agar limits check karni bhi toh 4th mein khechte jitna chahe
    yes buhat acha agar doobara na kare toh acha hai warna aapki pridor ki

engine ko buhat nuksaan hoga

if you mean CG125 tyre so first for installing CG tyre you need to install cg125 rim & i guess spokes as well
    than you can install 3.00-17 cg tyre. First negative point would be in height of bike from rear there would
    be slight reduction in height of bike but that won't be very much notable i have sat on a mechanics CD100
    in which cg125 tyre was installed i did not feel any difference and enthusiast says bikes acceleration may
    little improve as well because of 17rim and obviously due to wide tyre you would get little better grip in turns

I think 3.00-18 is best replacement tyre for Pridor cost will be less no need to change any part it fits perfect

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nomee bhai pridor has very good acceleration but when it comes to competition with 125
    i can't beat cg or deluxe because they certainly have better acceleration
    i won't recommend you GS at all if you are willing to buy suzuki motorcycle than go for GD110 or Raider
    but GD110 is better choice if you can invest more for your shoq you are an owner of pridor
    which is pretty light weight bike you won't be able to enjoy GS and its worst built quality would seriously disappoint you

Regarding selling bike you can take an statement where you can get signature of buyer
    or if selling to showroom its easy you can ask showroom waala to give me raseed of your showroom
    written on ----- date you bought pridor from me in ---- rupees sign of both you & showroom waala
    now this is you can keep with you Allah na kare agar aapki bike kisi ghalat kaam use ho toh aap yeh
    raseed statement dikha sakte ho maine toh kabka sale kardi hai bike ----date par

Farhansa welcome bro yes you can replace tyre with 3.00-18 easily but problem is there are not
    any good tyres available in this size best is to go for imported tyre in this size
    or from local you can purchase Ghauri or service i would recommend go for Ghauri
    i don't have issue of skidding in my pridor its fine stock tyre work good it is slim but ok
    motorcycles brake lagaane par zig zig karti hai skidding depends an rider also
    if you have good balance on bike, bike won't skid or slip

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Amjad bhai, Raider bohet acha bike he but slim kafi he; GD kafi achi lagi thi but us ka bukhar jald utar giya tha. +my reason to switch from Pridor is to have a bike with maximum top speed with better control and which can cruise on long tours. GS ki looks kafi classic hein which i like but yes it has quality issues but us k liye mein is mein modifications kar *** ga with AHL and/or Japaneese spares.
    +Maybe ravi ki ager koi killer bike reasonable price mein 150cc mein a gai (1.5 lack tak) to phir GS ki bajae wo buy kar *** ga.

and thanks for the advice on selling docs but now a days the terrorism on the shoot so no matter we have receipt if something bad goes on our police dept. lower staff donot listen to it.. so i wish that the format TO form (new one) should be signed by the buyer and me and to be submitted to motor vehicle registration officer at the time of sale in person or to be agreed by the purchaser by a registration agent (at my cost).
    regards,

Nomee bhai pridor has very good acceleration but when it comes to competition with 125
    i can't beat cg or deluxe because they certainly have better acceleration
    i won't recommend you GS at all if you are willing to buy suzuki motorcycle than go for GD110 or Raider
    but GD110 is better choice if you can invest more for your shoq you are an owner of pridor
    which is pretty light weight bike you won't be able to enjoy GS and its worst built quality would seriously disappoint you

Regarding selling bike you can take an statement where you can get signature of buyer
    or if selling to showroom its easy you can ask showroom waala to give me raseed of your showroom
    written on ----- date you bought pridor from me in ---- rupees sign of both you & showroom waala
    now this is you can keep with you Allah na kare agar aapki bike kisi ghalat kaam use ho toh aap yeh
    raseed statement dikha sakte ho maine toh kabka sale kardi hai bike ----date par

Farhansa welcome bro yes you can replace tyre with 3.00-18 easily but problem is there are not
    any good tyres available in this size best is to go for imported tyre in this size
    or from local you can purchase Ghauri or service i would recommend go for Ghauri
    i don't have issue of skidding in my pridor its fine stock tyre work good it is slim but ok
    motorcycles brake lagaane par zig zig karti hai skidding depends an rider also
    if you have good balance on bike, bike won't skid or slip

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

GD110 has almost same top speed as GS
    You have achieved 100+ on pridor i think you would easily touch 110km/h on GD110
    and its owners have reported this top speed why i am recommending GD110 because
    its quality is excellent if you are ready to invest this much high amount on bike than
    buy a bike whose quality is good regarding your requirements GD110 will give you the smoothest
    driving experience baaqi yes it may not cruise as GS on high speed like 100
    but i think it would cruise @ Speed 80-90km/h and that speed is quite good

In the end i would say take the final decision and plan for the one which touches your heart
    best is to compare both bikes from reviews and must compare both by going suzuki showroom
    and inspecting both bikes by sitting on them and spent some time with them

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yes, agreed amjad bhai GD build quality is far better than that of GS. insha ALLAH i will try GS, i did saw GD last year on suzuki showroom.

GD110 has almost same top speed as GS
    You have achieved 100+ on pridor i think you would easily touch 110km/h on GD110
    and its owners have reported this top speed why i am recommending GD110 because
    its quality is excellent if you are ready to invest this much high amount on bike than
    buy a bike whose quality is good regarding your requirements GD110 will give you the smoothest
    driving experience baaqi yes it may not cruise as GS on high speed like 100
    but i think it would cruise @ Speed 80-90km/h and that speed is quite good

In the end i would say take the final decision and plan for the one which touches your heart
    best is to compare both bikes from reviews and must compare both by going suzuki showroom
    and inspecting both bikes by sitting on them and spent some time with them

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

amjad bhi aap ko pridor ka air filter foam bohat munasab qeemat main mil gaya hai, main ne aaj pata kiya hai yahan per gujrat main 550 ka mil raha hai ,
    GO__ HONDA __ GO

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Naseer bhai yeh toh kaafi zyaada price difference hai itni price kaise barh sakte hai
    zaroor yeh jis se aap ne price pooche hai woh loot raha hai aap ne kis se price pooche
    i mean AHl 1s spare part dealer se ya Ahl showroom wale se mera personal experience hai
    yeh showroom dealers spares parts buhat zyaada expensive bejte hai

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Naseer bhai yeh toh kaafi zyaada price difference hai itni price kaise barh sakte hai
    zaroor yeh jis se aap ne price pooche hai woh loot raha hai aap ne kis se price pooche
    i mean AHl 1s spare part dealer se ya Ahl showroom wale se mera personal experience hai
    yeh showroom dealers spares parts buhat zyaada expensive bejte hai
    amjad bhi main ne honda 5s shop se pata ki thi aur air filter foam b orignal nhi tha , mera to dill aisa pereshan hua main ne air filter khareedny ka irada hi khatam kar diya, agar real main is se double b price hoti to no problem, lakin yeh to sara sar loot machi hui hai ,
    GO__ HONDA __ GO

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers