Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree18Likes
  • 2 Post By muhammadatifsyed
  • 2 Post By Anyone
  • 4 Post By getscorpion
  • 1 Post By talhabinomar
  • 2 Post By Amss
  • 2 Post By vickytulla
  • 1 Post By devilskreed
  • 2 Post By Maxxis
  • 2 Post By r1

Thread: So called japani motorcycle honda cd 70

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    muhammadatifsyed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default So called japani motorcycle honda cd 70

    Dear all PW members

    Dont ever waste your money by purchasing the so called japani bikes like honda cd 70, 100 or 125.These brands are making the people fool by claiming their bikes as japani bikes.They are just a big frod. Remember that all these bikes are locally made in pakistan like all other pakistani brands of motorcycles. So beaware of that.
    Thanks,
    Ashah

  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    Anyone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    928
    Follows
    0
    Following
    5
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    We all know that,these are good bikes as compared to other chondas in all aspects,these bikes are not A class bikes but they must be B class bikes so it better to buy B class honda rather then C class chonda.
    Sada nai banya.......Chalo koi gul nai....mitti pao...its ok..!!

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    getscorpion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    but the thing is, B class is overly priced then C class and usually the quality and features they provide, doesn't justifies the high price tag .. but mostly C class justifies the quality and features within its price tag.... still i would say ...


    Andhon mein KaANa raja ...
    Rise from the ashes,.....

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    talhabinomar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    But we have no other option, They are Successful because of the fact that their Distribution channel is best in the country and you can get their spare parts from every second spare parts shop

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    junaid153's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    287
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I totally agree with u...



    Quote Originally Posted by muhammadatifsyed View Post
    Dear all PW members

    Dont ever waste your money by purchasing the so called japani bikes like honda cd 70, 100 or 125.These brands are making the people fool by claiming their bikes as japani bikes.They are just a big frod. Remember that all these bikes are locally made in pakistan like all other pakistani brands of motorcycles. So beaware of that.
    Thanks,


    Ashah

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    Amss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    70
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    AHL sucks..
    Its better to buy a Chonda rather then overly priced AHL products..
    A Chonda may lack some quality but the price tag in which they are available justify this lackness.. You are paying 25k or 30 k less for a Chonda so you should be aware of the quality lackness..
    But in terms of performance my personal opinion is that Chonda is much more bettre then AHL ..

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    100% agreed!

    and the fact is even japanses brands like PK suzuki, AHL have good quality but is of no use because in 4 or may be five years you would be switching to any other bike in any case these days.. in 10years of my riding I switched around 7~ bikes in which I had used two AHL 125 and one Suzuki sprinter other were local or chinese or heavy bikes and I hardly felt a single difference because bikes itni jaldi kuch b nahi bigarta ..

    Quote Originally Posted by Amss View Post
    You are paying 25k or 30 k less for a Chonda so you should be aware of the quality lackness..
    But in terms of performance my personal opinion is that Chonda is much more bettre then AHL ..
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devilskreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,488
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    It is better to buy a chonda instead of honda FOR 70 CC category only..

    other than that buy Honda,Suzuki for 100cc and over displacements

    Reason:

    What i have observed/got complaints in many chondas

    Pathetic paint quality.
    Cheap sprockets
    Cheap chain
    Cheap CDI unit
    Piston//rings and other stuff is 3 number..
    Cheap meters
    Cheap ignition coil
    Lighter frame

    There is no doubt that chonda's offer a reasonable priced ride..But they cannot be compared to branded ones,,The quality issue is there..Also the chondas built cost is nearly 30k(so you can have an idea)

    So for 70=CHonda

    FOr 100cc disp=Sprinter,pridor,junoon,Raider
    125cc disp=Deluxe,Piaggio,CG
    150cc disp=GS 150
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    Maxxis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    but Honda CG125 is not bad at all. I bought my 125 in 2004 and its still flying like an eagle.
    There is a difference of Quality in C-Honda and Honda. If u compare even Paintwork on tank and tabs u may feel the difference.

    what i personally think that Honda Bikes have longer life than that of CHonda.

  10. #10
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yeah Agreed, I was refering to 70 too..

    70cc scale = Chonda = Best Deal.

    Quote Originally Posted by devilskreed View Post
    It is better to buy a chonda instead of honda FOR 70 CC category only..

    other than that buy Honda,Suzuki for 100cc and over displacements

    Reason:

    What i have observed/got complaints in many chondas

    Pathetic paint quality.
    Cheap sprockets
    Cheap chain
    Cheap CDI unit
    Piston//rings and other stuff is 3 number..
    Cheap meters
    Cheap ignition coil
    Lighter frame

    There is no doubt that chonda's offer a reasonable priced ride..But they cannot be compared to branded ones,,The quality issue is there..Also the chondas built cost is nearly 30k(so you can have an idea)

    So for 70=CHonda

    FOr 100cc disp=Sprinter,pridor,junoon,Raider
    125cc disp=Deluxe,Piaggio,CG
    150cc disp=GS 150
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  11. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,578
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    100% agreed!

    and the fact is even japanses brands like PK suzuki, AHL have good quality but is of no use because in 4 or may be five years you would be switching to any other bike in any case these days.. in 10years of my riding I switched around 7~ bikes in which I had used two AHL 125 and one Suzuki sprinter other were local or chinese or heavy bikes and I hardly felt a single difference because bikes itni jaldi kuch b nahi bigarta ..
    Very right

  12. #12
    r1
    r1 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    r1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,084
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Errrrrr once again a thread against Honda

    well i must say AHL CD70 quality is not good as it should be. All manufacturing companies assembling engine and parts from China and making their bikes in Pakistan. Honda importing some parts from Japan for CG125 and Deluxe, no idea about CD100 and Pridor they using any or not, AHL products prices are high but that because of their brand name and current inflation and weak economy situation of our Country.
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

  13. #13
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devilslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    2,477
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    so wat r best options available in Chinese 70's?? As the market is full of them so which one is best??
    wHaTs NeXt To EcStAsY????nOtHiNgNeSs??WaTs nExt????HELL.............

  14. #14
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yeah Indeed!, actually per bike their is a Royalty to be paid to HONDA Japan plus it has to follow the Same standards as forced by Honda and it puts the price up ....

    Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    AHL products prices are high but that because of their brand name and current inflation and weak economy situation of our Country.



    Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    Errrrrr once again a thread against Honda
    hh ah h ahhahah hah ah ah ah h ahhahah hah ah ah ah h ahhahah hah ah ah ah h ahhahah hah ah ah ah h ahhahah hah ah ah ah h ahhahah hah ah a ah h ahhahah hah ah a

    Chill man!! jitni marxi galan kerlo wakda fer v Honda he ayee!!!!!
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  15. #15
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devilskreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,488
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilslayer View Post
    so wat r best options available in Chinese 70's?? As the market is full of them so which one is best??
    Depends region by region..As people are more interested in resale value of CHondas
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •