40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Pridor Fan Club

Honda Pridor with 4-Stroke OHC air-cooled single cylinder is a stunning result of advanced Japanese technology and right up there as an outstanding performer. The key features are Comfortable height and relaxing seat with seat bar, Sleek design contoured fuel tank with garnished side covers, Brightly lit new dashboard design speedometer, Stylish, bright headlight with visor, New design winkers and backlight with aerodynamic cowl, New Black-painted muffler exhaust with garnish, Modern value added design fuel **** and also a New carburetor, immediate start with stable idling and optimum acceleration.

Atlas Honda introduced a bike of 100 cc to cater the needs of its customers in terms of quality, reliability, design, comfort but it could not get more share in the motorcycle market in Pakistan as desired. Then AHL made necessary changes in CD 100:

On 21/07/2008, introduced a new model of CD-100 Euro-2 with super active power engine.

On 3/11/2012 Launched new model of CD 100 named as PRIDOR While the launch event held on 4/11/2012.

On 07/11/2014 Launched new model of Pridor by only changing the stickers.

A positive view by the renowned bikers and people of Pakistan was discussed in the threads:
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...cc-motorcycles
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...odel-2013-a-11
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...oduced-today-5
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...-2015-launched

Keeping in view the history please share your views, findings, hessels, upgradings, pics and data about CD-100.
    Attached Images Attached Images                

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@racer7 and @amjad635

first of all, here is the picture of my Pridor and my brother's. this is before we went for a long drive yesterday (around 160 kms coming and going) on main GT road

and here comes the problem

as we went yesterday, it was very cloudy, so we both decided to turn the parking lights on....after a while we also turned the low beam headlights on as it started to rain very light. i was riding my brother's bike and he was riding mine. after a while, i observed in the rear view mirror that my bike's headlight (which my brother was riding behind me) was flickering on low beam..was turning on and off and then again going low and then high on its own and doig random things. i asked the brother to turn the high beam on and it was fine. anyways, in Gujar Khan we changed the bulbs (cost 40 rupees) and the bike was fine. when i came back home to pindi, it was dark and when i turned the light on, it was pathetic. the light is extremely low output now, and the worst part is that the adjustment has absolutely gone wrong. on low beam, the light falls soooo far ahead on the road, and on high beam, i cant even see as the light goes towards sky i guess.

now here is the intersting thing. when i entered my house, i called my bro and told him the problem . he SURPRISED me with his reply. he said that the EXACT SAME THING has happened to his bike as well. his low light filament gone and only high beam is working. weird, no ?

so please help me on these things now

1. why did it happen to two bikes during the same time. his bike is only 400 kilometers run and mine completed 2000 yesterday.

2. whats the solution to the poor light output and the light adjustment. he just changed the bulb, then why did this bad alignment come

PS : by the way, yesterday, the right foot pedal rubber also fell somewhere on its way lol..i asked in gujar khan but was not available. would get it done today

thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

knock knock bhaio

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by waleed80 View Post
    knock knock bhaio
    Waleed bahi,

I would like to appreaciate the picture you have posted. The two Pridors are looking very gorgeous.

Now we come to the point, in my view when the battery water was checked or you got charged the battery; the joints were kept loose and you faced the mentioned problem. However, regarding the sky position of your head light bulb is related to the installation of bulb. During the installation the angle of bulb should be observed by the electrician but he fitted the bulb seeing your urgency.

Now you may get it replaced with the genuine bulb (i recommend) as well as the loosen points should be inspected thoroughly and the angle of the bulb should be proper.

I feel in case of your brother's bike too, the same weather affected due to neglegence at the part of AHL, as this bike has now a good market and people are buying it like a hot cake. But AHL is not bothering even to check the electrical conncetions and giving the certificate AHL is passing the Pridors.

In my case, my bike has not yet even gave me any problem may be due to the first lot; it was properly checked by AHL quality deptt. Now it is near to cross 11000 mark on oddo and I haven't spent any money on it, only i have to go to tune it after every 2000 kms as precirbed in the owners manual and get stamped properly.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Racer bro the pic of battery charger its the same charger installed in all AHl bikes

it is installed here in pridor i had taken this pic while mechanic had removed charger
    Honda Pridor Fan Club -1245882

but its the .....flashing bright
    i guess generator installed in pridor is weak not powerful enough

bro symptoms are
    *horn does not sound or sound slow when bike is running at lower speed
    *bike horn does not work at all when bike is switched on but engine is not running
    *blinkers flashes dim & also rear brake light
    in my pridor case i think battery charger was working but it was very weak
    and that is why my first geniune battery died as it was always in hunger of current

after battery charger replacement only once new battery gave problem
    was giving signals of low charge but problem was resolved mechanic said
    aapki bike ke rear light ke settings aise hai thorhi hi touch se rear light on hojaate hai
    toh usne settings adjust ki uske baad no problem woh keh raha tha yanha buhat traffic hai
    toh baar baar rear brake lagne se rear brake light battery charge pee jaate hai kiyonke eska bulb heavy hai

Amjad bhai, thank you for the detailed reply. Brother now there are two things i have to discuss:

1. Battery charging repatidly after the rear break light on-off.
    2. Horn not sounds high.

In the first case, the battery is supposed to have good enough energy to support the whole electrification of Pridor so it's not a matter of rear light break bulb on-off but it's the matter of charging only. In my opinion brother the battery of Pridor should be properly charged every month after filling water according to levels.

In the second case, when the heavy horn is attached to the system, then the electricians do one thing, they put the horn relay which enhances the current to sound the horn good. Now brother have you got installed the relay for your heavy horn or not?
    If not then please go to a good electrician and get installed the relay. It will help the horn sound well.

Brother one more thing i.e. I have purchased a side box from Bilal Gunj to install on my Pridor. It's a used box of Police CG125 motorcylce. Now I want to ask about the installation of it. As I have to do it myself by getting proper fabrication of iron strip pieces so first I have to remove the seat and plastic parts covering the backlight and sides of the seat.

My question is from where should i start to remove the seat and approach the nuts bolts of the plastic parts?

Your response is awaited, if possible with the pics if you have.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by racer7 View Post
    Waleed bahi,

I would like to appreaciate the picture you have posted. The two Pridors are looking very gorgeous.

Now we come to the point, in my view when the battery water was checked or you got charged the battery; the joints were kept loose and you faced the mentioned problem. However, regarding the sky position of your head light bulb is related to the installation of bulb. During the installation the angle of bulb should be observed by the electrician but he fitted the bulb seeing your urgency.

Now you may get it replaced with the genuine bulb (i recommend) as well as the loosen points should be inspected thoroughly and the angle of the bulb should be proper.

I feel in case of your brother's bike too, the same weather affected due to neglegence at the part of AHL, as this bike has now a good market and people are buying it like a hot cake. But AHL is not bothering even to check the electrical conncetions and giving the certificate AHL is passing the Pridors.

In my case, my bike has not yet even gave me any problem may be due to the first lot; it was properly checked by AHL quality deptt. Now it is near to cross 11000 mark on oddo and I haven't spent any money on it, only i have to go to tune it after every 2000 kms as precirbed in the owners manual and get stamped properly.
    No one has opened the battery compartment..everything is fine..plug is new, bike has high octane in it, filter clean, even then the bike is giving electrical problems..today my left rear indicator bulb has died and the bike is backfiring like crazy

Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by waleed80 View Post
    @racer7 and @amjad635

first of all, here is the picture of my Pridor and my brother's. this is before we went for a long drive yesterday (around 160 kms coming and going) on main GT road

and here comes the problem

as we went yesterday, it was very cloudy, so we both decided to turn the parking lights on....after a while we also turned the low beam headlights on as it started to rain very light. i was riding my brother's bike and he was riding mine. after a while, i observed in the rear view mirror that my bike's headlight (which my brother was riding behind me) was flickering on low beam..was turning on and off and then again going low and then high on its own and doig random things. i asked the brother to turn the high beam on and it was fine. anyways, in Gujar Khan we changed the bulbs (cost 40 rupees) and the bike was fine. when i came back home to pindi, it was dark and when i turned the light on, it was pathetic. the light is extremely low output now, and the worst part is that the adjustment has absolutely gone wrong. on low beam, the light falls soooo far ahead on the road, and on high beam, i cant even see as the light goes towards sky i guess.

now here is the intersting thing. when i entered my house, i called my bro and told him the problem . he SURPRISED me with his reply. he said that the EXACT SAME THING has happened to his bike as well. his low light filament gone and only high beam is working. weird, no ?

so please help me on these things now

1. why did it happen to two bikes during the same time. his bike is only 400 kilometers run and mine completed 2000 yesterday.

2. whats the solution to the poor light output and the light adjustment. he just changed the bulb, then why did this bad alignment come

PS : by the way, yesterday, the right foot pedal rubber also fell somewhere on its way lol..i asked in gujar khan but was not available. would get it done today

thanks
    bro first of all let me praise beauty of pridor & an excellent pic taken
    mashAllah an lovely pic to watch & pridor looking so attractive

Waleed bhai bro i don't think AHl would be carrying rain test on these bikes
    bro its an pure case of low quality both bikes should have not faced problem at same
    time under same conditions i have not driven my pridor during rain
    yes its washed many times but Alhamdulillah its working fine no problem in headlight bulb
    bro pridor headlight is not the brightest but its work good at high rpms and has very good focus on road
    spreads very nicely on road so there is no fault with stock light its just that mechanic
    has not installed bulb in correct position buy geniune bulb & get it installed from some good mechanic

Regarding foot rest rubber again what should i say pure case of AHl negligence
    this should have not happened by the way bro my pridor's left foot rest covers becomes loose too
    but i correct it by hitting it with my foot than it goes back where it should be

Quote Originally Posted by racer7 View Post
    Amjad bhai, thank you for the detailed reply. Brother now there are two things i have to discuss:

1. Battery charging repatidly after the rear break light on-off.
    2. Horn not sounds high.

In the first case, the battery is supposed to have good enough energy to support the whole electrification of Pridor so it's not a matter of rear light break bulb on-off but it's the matter of charging only. In my opinion brother the battery of Pridor should be properly charged every month after filling water according to levels.

In the second case, when the heavy horn is attached to the system, then the electricians do one thing, they put the horn relay which enhances the current to sound the horn good. Now brother have you got installed the relay for your heavy horn or not?
    If not then please go to a good electrician and get installed the relay. It will help the horn sound well.

Brother one more thing i.e. I have purchased a side box from Bilal Gunj to install on my Pridor. It's a used box of Police CG125 motorcylce. Now I want to ask about the installation of it. As I have to do it myself by getting proper fabrication of iron strip pieces so first I have to remove the seat and plastic parts covering the backlight and sides of the seat.

My question is from where should i start to remove the seat and approach the nuts bolts of the plastic parts?

Your response is awaited, if possible with the pics if you have.
    bro what you are saying in the first case is right and there can be less issue with battery charging
    but i don't like doing this my deluxe never required this and my friend has CG his bikes battery never demanded
    charging removing battery from bike he just recently sold his bike now after almost keeping it for two years

bro no heavy horn is installed in my bike its stock tee tee horn

Racer bro you can easily find seat bolt removing side covers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro first of all let me praise beauty of pridor & an excellent pic taken
    mashAllah an lovely pic to watch & pridor looking so attractive

Waleed bhai bro i don't think AHl would be carrying rain test on these bikes
    bro its an pure case of low quality both bikes should have not faced problem at same
    time under same conditions i have not driven my pridor during rain
    yes its washed many times but Alhamdulillah its working fine no problem in headlight bulb
    bro pridor headlight is not the brightest but its work good at high rpms and has very good focus on road
    spreads very nicely on road so there is no fault with stock light its just that mechanic
    has not installed bulb in correct position buy geniune bulb & get it installed from some good mechanic

Regarding foot rest rubber again what should i say pure case of AHl negligence
    this should have not happened by the way bro my pridor's left foot rest covers becomes loose too
    but i correct it by hitting it with my foot than it goes back where it should be

bro what you are saying in the first case is right and there can be less issue with battery charging
    but i don't like doing this my deluxe never required this and my friend has CG his bikes battery never demanded
    charging removing battery from bike he just recently sold his bike now after almost keeping it for two years

bro no heavy horn is installed in my bike its stock tee tee horn

Racer bro you can easily find seat bolt removing side covers
    It wasn't raining hard at all..was merely a drizzle, just few drops. About the light, I have now installed Osram bulb in it and the light has become even better than before.however, I found today in the morning that my left rear indicator bulb is also not working

My biggest concern now is the backfiring. There is no way it's ending. I am becoming hopeless..please help

And thanks for the picture appreciation..here is another one from today

Name:  1377198424441.jpg
Views: 783
Size:  124.3 KB

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

oh than that is very sad and about indicator there are strong chances may be mechanic has done something with wiring
    i did face these kinda issues with my deluxe when its headlight was open for modification
    these mechanics forget to install wires of indicators

bro what about tuning of your bike? did you get first tuning done?

bro just today i was with honda mechanic actually i faced backfiring issue for the first time in my pridor too

i had adjusted my bikes air mixture screw settings & though settings seems fine to me as i got an excellent average while testing it
    but yesterday i heard tha tha sound from my bike silencer not very often but on highway i did hear it twice when i left throttle so today i told this to mechanic he straight away asked this question from me did you touch the air mix
    screw i replied yes he said than it is the reason why its producing this sound
    i said him to correct the settings but he said NO I will set it in tuning so come for tuning

the bike did not produce this tha tha immediately after setting but after some days

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I got it tuned day before yesterday, and even then it is doing it. Now what

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

go to the warranty claim center in your city ask the mechanic to solve this issue
    if he solves this issue with adjustment or tuning of carb than ok or else
    ask him to claim warranty of your bike ask him what is cause of problem if its carb
    than claim new carb in warranty

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

today i got my bike tuned from honda mechanic so he adjusted air mixture settings as par his experience
    now bike is again & again stopping i mean engine shuts down suddenly as i move my hand away from accelerator

toh kiya hum es liye bike ki tuning karwaane jaate hai honda mechanic ke pass

you see how careless & ignorant people these mechanics are they
    they are earning thousands of rupees daily but are not doing their job properly at all
    now either this is because of inaccurate engine idle speed screw setting or too rich air mixture screw settings
    mostly probably it is due to too rich air mixture settings

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

as mentioned earlier i heard couple of times tha tha or backfire sound from my bike
    for further details please check out post 228 & 230

i am facing an worst case of negligence in this time tuning by honda mechanic who also holds warranty claim
    after tuning my bike engine shuts down suddenly as i am leaving hand from accelerator
    and my brother while he was going city the patrol drain pipe felt down but he saw it & took it

Tonight while cleaning the bike i found out why i am facing these issues after tuning
    today evening when i went to city believe it was terrible experience driving pridor
    bike was missing alot baar jhatke jhatke maar rahe thi i went to honda mechanic but his
    shop was not open so i came back home very disappointed with this tuning by honda mechanic
    i was wondering what has he done with bike i was worried alot

But tonight while cleaning bike i found out what is the cause of problem
    this stupid mechanic has not tighten carb bolts they are loose
    and carb is shaking when i touched it air filter pipe is not connected accurately
    and air pipe which is attached to carb was not installed accurately too
    thankfully it did not fell off anywhere

Honda Pridor Fan Club -1250484

Honda Pridor Fan Club -1250485

Honda Pridor Fan Club -1250486

Honda Pridor Fan Club -1250487

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Salaam.
    mujhy honda prider ka design boht acha lagta hai,
    abhi merey pas 70 cc bike hai aur main honda 125 ya prider lena chahta hu..
    leken mujhy samajh ni aa rahi keh in main say konsa acha hai..
    main yeh thread dekhny k bad kafi impress huva hu prider ki performance say.
    aap please mujy guid krain keh merey liye 125 best hai ya prider.
    wesey mujhy ziada speed marny ka shauq nahi, merey village ki side per roads kafi rough hain , yahan per kisi kay paas nahi dekha hai prider is liye aap say pooch raha hu..
    kya advantage hai prider ka 125 per ?
    aur resale kesi hai is ki ?

thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

looks mein toh es waqat pakistan mein es jaise koi aur bike nahein
    buhat attractive looks hai pridor ki achi toh dono hai 125 old style bike hai
    pridor latest modern style hai dono compare karna sahe nahein hai
    dono alag category ki bikes hai performance ke hisaab se 125 behtar hai
    powerful bike hai agar latest sporty style bikes ko pasand karte hai toh pridor lo
    warna 125 sahe hai pridor 125 se zyaada comfortable hai thakaati nahein hai long drive pe
    patrol average slow speed pe toh zabardast hai
    aapne kaha aapki area mein roads kharaab hai mein ek bata do aapko
    pridor ke pichle shocks heavy load bardaash nahein kar paate
    agar single esko drive karoge toh koi maslaa nahein ya do halke wazan ke log
    toh bhi koi maslaa nahein par 150kg se ooper weight par
    eski pichle shocks bilkul bhi mazza nahein karte

Mein Aapko CG125 Suggest Karta Hon Woh Sahe Rahe Gi Aapke Liye
    Baaqi Aapki Marzi Dono Achi Bikes Hai

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Installed this fog light just for styling..it's direct with the battery, so even at idle the light doesn't dim. Forgot to paint the L support with it in black. Would do when get time
    Name:  1377484502986.jpg
Views: 808
Size:  52.9 KBName:  1377484502986.jpg
Views: 808
Size:  52.9 KBName:  1377484540639.jpg
Views: 789
Size:  131.6 KBName:  1377484573067.jpg
Views: 761
Size:  130.8 KB

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

nice waleed bro i always think if LED light is installed in the empty space
    which i am highlighting in the pics below it would look awesome
    but it would be difficult to find led of exact size which fits in there

Honda Pridor Fan Club -1251879

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

nice waleed bro i always think if LED light is installed in the empty space
    which i am highlighting in the pics below it would look awesome
    but it would be difficult to find led of exact size which fits in there

Honda Pridor Fan Club -1251879
    actually i m not a big fan of LEDs moreover, yes it wud be extremely difficult to install it there

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

as mentioned earlier i heard couple of times tha tha or backfire sound from my bike
    for further details please check out post 228 & 230

i am facing an worst case of negligence in this time tuning by honda mechanic who also holds warranty claim
    after tuning my bike engine shuts down suddenly as i am leaving hand from accelerator
    and my brother while he was going city the patrol drain pipe felt down but he saw it & took it

Tonight while cleaning the bike i found out why i am facing these issues after tuning
    today evening when i went to city believe it was terrible experience driving pridor
    bike was missing alot baar jhatke jhatke maar rahe thi i went to honda mechanic but his
    shop was not open so i came back home very disappointed with this tuning by honda mechanic
    i was wondering what has he done with bike i was worried alot

But tonight while cleaning bike i found out what is the cause of problem
    this stupid mechanic has not tighten carb bolts they are loose
    and carb is shaking when i touched it air filter pipe is not connected accurately
    and air pipe which is attached to carb was not installed accurately too
    thankfully it did not fell off anywhere

Amjad Bhai, mujhey bohat bohat ziada afsos huwa yeh sab dekh k. Uss mechanic ne paisey bhi liyey aur dhoka bhi diya, yeh wajha hai hamrey log jo rizq ke qader nahin kertey to phir bhookey martey hein. Inn logon ko chahiyey k apna kaam mehnat se karein aur mukamil karein.

Phir bhi aap khud kiyuon k bike k barey mein bohat kuch jantey hein to aap ne pata laga liya fault ka otherwise mechanic k end pe to koi kasar baqi nahin thi.

Behar haal brother kissee bhi setting ko cherna bohat worst bhi ho sakta hai.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default A Very Minor Work To Further Enhace Beauty Of Pridor

Used Rubber Chrome Patti's Mostly These Are Used On Tanki Border
    But I Found Some Places In Pridor And I Used It
    They Are Really Looking Beautiful On Pridor
    I Had Said This Before Saying Again Still There Are Some Other Places
    By Using Stickers We Can Further Enhance Look Of Pridor Which Is Already Beautiful

You Can Also Spot Sporty Lines On Front Fender & Headlight These Were Done By Long Time Ago

On Headlight

Honda Pridor Fan Club -1251976

Honda Pridor Fan Club -1251979
    Rear Brake Light
    Honda Pridor Fan Club -1251977

Honda Pridor Fan Club -1251978

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Amjad Bhai you have told about the fog light in Pridor to a membern my question is that it can not be fitted until you have to cut the light portion from it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

User Tag List