49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda CD100

From last few days i was asking people about the new honda and everyone is suggesting me not to go for it even the Honda dealer's asked me to buy some other bike but not the 100cc they say there are soo many complains about this bike..
    And few weeks ago i was reading an article in one of the news paper where they discussed the Honda's price and the buyers all of them were complaining about the quality of Honda CD100 some of them had bad chrome problem some were complaining about the engine noise..
    so which one to go for Honda 100 or Yamaha 100 ?
    Speed costs money, how fast can you afford to go.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i guess u ave answerd ur question ur slf...Yamaha is much better in durability and yamaha bikez last long, Yama4 was an excellent bike...with better pik and mileage and shocks are also better then tht of cd100, but compny have stoped its production coz of the lunch of Junoon, so itz better to buy junoon, honda CD100 have chinese engine kit in it...where as junoon have that same enging kit as that of yama4...iave driven both the bikes, junoon and CD100, junoon have much better shape then Cd100, resale of both bikez is same, no much diffrence....i will suggest Yamaha Junoon else its up2 u
    Life Is a Waste Of Time, Time Is a Waste Of Life, So Get Wasted All The Time, And Have The Time Of Your Life..!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

salam all

i was looking for honda 100 and yamaha junoon and was looking for suzuki 125 and 150.
    every1 said go for yamaha junoon,but i was not satisfied with that.then i went to motorcycle market in karachi at akbar road,a shopkeeper told me their that do not buy any of these bikes(yamaha junoon,suzuki 125,150,honda100 and suzuki sprinter)these bikes are shits!
    if u buy any of these bikes u will lose 20000 to 25000 rupees when u will sell it and even u cannot sell it easily!
    that man said keep ur hoda cd70 or buy an old honda 125.now i m going to buy honda 125 model 98 to 2000.
    (any1 selling please contact me)my advice is buy only honda 125 or honda 70.
    please reply me.
    ALLAH HAFIZ

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

salam man go for 100 yammah 2 stroke
    ! have also always l!ked me..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yeah man i give u the suirty of cg125 honda itz amazing and good re sale valuae ..but if u wana buy 100cc so go for yammah
    ! have also always l!ked me..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Salam!

brothers i dont understand y ppl of Pakistan only wants to buy these kinds of thing which has resale value only by da brand it doesnt make any sence bhai log. go for a new thing and it will b much better thing as compared to in markets caz new thing is always better to pick its market and to break running brand´s value.anyhow choice and money is urs to spend if u wanna hav a bike to get good resale go for CD7ß or CG 125 otherwise try a new thing go for test drive select which gives u pleasure in driving for last long

Malik Mubi
    )Ök Th€r€ iS €vErY tHiNg BuT iTs NöT €nÖuGh,StÄy CöÖL b€ hÄpPy €nJoY wHt YöU hÄv GöT

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Salam!

brothers i dont understand y ppl of Pakistan only wants to buy these kinds of thing which has resale value only by da brand it doesnt make any sence bhai log. go for a new thing and it will b much better thing as compared to in markets caz new thing is always better to pick its market and to break running brand´s value.anyhow choice and money is urs to spend if u wanna hav a bike to get good resale go for CD7ß or CG 125 otherwise try a new thing go for test drive select which gives u pleasure in driving for last long

Malik Mubi
    )Ök Th€r€ iS €vErY tHiNg BuT iTs NöT €nÖuGh,StÄy CöÖL b€ hÄpPy €nJoY wHt YöU hÄv GöT

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Maliko1
    Agreed with u.
    @all
    Except resale there are other factors like road grip, durability, & effeciency etc.

a) If ur selection criteria includes all brand & u want power, economy, safety, durability then go for Suzuki GS 125/150 sprinter is also good but needs some change in body shape.

b) If ur target is Honda then go for CD100 or CG 125 deluxe cos atleast they have better chassis design & road grip as far as quality of engine is concern they sould be using same standards for all products coz it is not possible that they use good parts for CD70 & CG125 and poor quality parts for CD100 & CG125 deluxe.
    The other thing is that CG 125 old & CD 70 have same chassis since 1978 or may be older than that so how the 25 ~ 30 yrs old design can compete new one as far as safety/road Grip is concern.

3) If u compare CD 100 with Yamaha Junoon the same question arrives that Yamaha using same Chassis since 1976 or beyond for all their bike including YAMA 4 & Junoon. The engine of yamaha is more power full then CD100 but not fuel effecient.

Every one has its own point of veiw but people having technical approach will agree with me.
    Exploring Machines is my Passion...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Every time a company launches a new product they expect few problems/faults in that product..
    For example CD 100 now the problem is Honda people tried to make a bike that is better then cd 70 in power road grip and frame plus it can also be as good as cg125 running wise..
    Now they went in with a new frame plus they put a bigger rims and tires to it the engine is 100cc which is 30cc more then 70...
    The front light have a 35/35w bulb and this bike is 98KG cd 70 is 82 and cg125 is also less then cd 100 in weight...

Its fuel efficient gives around 60 kmpl which is not bad my CD if i dun run under 50 also gives around 60kmpl...

The cd 100 engine cam have a bearing system which Honda says makes the engine les noisy and also adds more life to its engine...

Now the problems this bikes have is not 1 i have heard from owners and also honda service dealers the bike is very unstable starting from body chrome to the engine its like everything some day or the other giving some problems and they in market call it a BAIL or Masla Kashmir hehe....

Yamaha Junoon is a good bike but its not so good in fuel efficiency plus the old same 2 stroke frame...

I like Suzuki Sprinter 110cc engine wise but they really have to work hard on its appearance the bike looks ugly to me if we can have a design of CD 100 and an engine of Suzuki 110 that would have been a perfect combination :p

CD 70 is so successful in Pakistan its bcoz its an old technology but its tried and tested one the same model is produced from some years now and this is the reason that honda have almost perfected the bike they dun get too many warranty claims plus they have also reduced the warranty period to 6 months/6000km...

With time the CD 100 will be fine too as they learn and rectify its problems..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have yamaha strok
    its 100% same as yamaha 2 strok but only the engine change.
    The engine is very good i have noticed that yamaha 4 strok engine remain quit as it was new after covering 37000km as 1 of my relative have and its still working very efficintly.
    In our area yamaha 2 strok has much much higher resale but People surly loos its benifit after usinf it 2 year that it is expensive in both fuel wise and maintinace wise.
    Now if you consider the junoon its good idea cuz the engine is very very good and for those who are saying that it is not fuel efficient i have checked the economy and its easily gives 60 to 65km per liter almost like 70
    Honda cd100 well i have drove it it is an excelent bike not sure about its engine but its shocks are very very nice driving 125 we easily get tired after 1 hour by its **** suspension and its heavy voice
    Over all economy wise both yamaha and honda are not bad at all

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well thats what few other people told me about the Yamaha 4 stroke that it gives around 55 to 60 kmpl which isnt bad.
    and engine wise yes the yamaha engine runs much quieter and also sounds much smoother...

Even if u compare the engine noise of latest cd 70 and a Chinese bike engine surprisingly the Chinese ones engine sounds much more smoother...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i hav a honda 100 since last three years,no problems at all,not been to mechanic even once for problems,except routine tuning,giving me average of 55-60 km
    CHOUDHRY ALI - GOLD & GREEN because Old is gold and hybrids are green

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

agree with imran
    if u consider a person seling used bikes
    then definatly he will talk as per his buying selling style
    if u wan 2 put money n wan Value for Money
    check all
    honda is not a co with a capital of Rs.75000/- like that smal showroom owner
    even, i think CD100 is having toughest competition with a gr8 Bike like Sprinter n ECO and a stylish Junoon
    so they hav 2 b with good quality, plus they hav launched new thinGy Euroii

wat do u say now?

ANY 1 SELLING CD100 2008 OCT OR LATER?
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i have got my CD100 back in 2005 and still it runs like new, only she requires timely tuning.
    If travelling was free, You'd never see me again.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List