Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda 70 Engine Overhaul advice required

AoA guys hope ur in good health.
    Now this time i came up with another problem of overhauling engine of Honda 70, 2003 and after many many miles run on it its engine utimately come to an halting position and throwing smoke now i need to overhaul it and dont know a experienced mechanic in islamabad and rawalpindi guys advice me on findind experienced mechanic and from where Original Honda parts are available.
    i think it needs piston replacement & rings & seals maybe some other things too cant tell right now.

guys help me in finding a Qualified/Experienced mechanic for this job as once ovehauled by an experienced person engine lasts many many miles on it in islamabad/rawalpindi. and from where original honda parts available?

as nowadays everyone claims to be but i dont think as the engine is simple even i can do this too but i dont want to end up in a real mess...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post
    if its only smoking then overhaul cost will be approx 7-8k with janyan parts and 3-4k with chinese ..
    oh wow i didnt knew that some one was telling me that in 1-2k for this problem.
    janyan means original honda?
    how well are chinese parts as compared to original honda?
    what would u recommend original or chinese?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sasta kam tho 1.5k-2k tak ma ho jaya ga .. like just bore and new piston and may be reseat valves .. but since its 2003 model and it might have loosend its timing chain .. and some other things inside the crankcase .. so my max andaza is that using original honda parts from mohamdi autos will cost 7-8k .. upar neecha thora sa ho saktha ha ..

regarding chinese aprts .. they are also equally well .. one of my friend did overhauld his in 3k and if he were to go janyan it would have costed him 6k+ .. so far no issue .. he might have put another 30k on his bike after overhaul with chinese parts ..

personallay i prefer chinese parts .. using them and quite satisfied with them .

baki marzi ha appki ..

but there is a lot variation in chienese parts .. 1 number chinese sa la kar 14 (hahahaa) number chiense tak .. parts milthay hain .. kisi acha dealer sa la lo ..

Quote Originally Posted by overspeed111 View Post
    oh wow i didnt knew that some one was telling me that in 1-2k for this problem.
    janyan means original honda?
    how well are chinese parts as compared to original honda?
    what would u recommend original or chinese?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List