Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AHL management se kafi mulakato mein hum dealers ne yahi mutalba kiya hai ke customer self-start mangta hai, leking manag. yahi kehti thi hamesha ke price barhay gi, jab ke dlx ki sale pehlay he bohat kam hai, ab 150 Cc mein shayed self-start aajaye, or shape to yahi rahay gi sirf power ziada kar rahay hain bike ki, filhal price ka nahi bataya increase hogi ya same rahay gi....
    meri apni nazar mein, dlx ki VIBRATION problem door karni chaiye, Suzuki GS150 itni smooth or fast hai ke maza aajata hai ride ka, jab ke DLX 80+ pe ja kar vibrate karta hai bohat buri tarah......cosmetic changes mein meter waghera change karen gey, i personally wish ye Crank case or chain cover black ( cheap color , enamal type ) na kar dain kahin .... jaisay pridor mein kiya hai..... matt black boht zabardast rehta......
    Main tay Honda ee lay saa'n !!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sincere thought khan sahab ... but they will keep the shape same is a pitty!

Quote Originally Posted by khanthegr8 View Post
    AHL management se kafi mulakato mein hum dealers ne yahi mutalba kiya hai ke customer self-start mangta hai, leking manag. yahi kehti thi hamesha ke price barhay gi, jab ke dlx ki sale pehlay he bohat kam hai, ab 150 Cc mein shayed self-start aajaye, or shape to yahi rahay gi sirf power ziada kar rahay hain bike ki, filhal price ka nahi bataya increase hogi ya same rahay gi....
    meri apni nazar mein, dlx ki VIBRATION problem door karni chaiye, Suzuki GS150 itni smooth or fast hai ke maza aajata hai ride ka, jab ke DLX 80+ pe ja kar vibrate karta hai bohat buri tarah......cosmetic changes mein meter waghera change karen gey, i personally wish ye Crank case or chain cover black ( cheap color , enamal type ) na kar dain kahin .... jaisay pridor mein kiya hai..... matt black boht zabardast rehta......
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So nice to see you back to PakWheels khan bhai. I don't blame you for your disappearance. Shaadi k baad to banda banda gayeb ho jata hay (Increase in Burden of Responsibilities, unable to take time out for matters other than family, etc etc)

I see you are back with a Bang

As much as i am glad to hear the news about the "upgraded" deluxe, I am worried that AHL will fck it up like they did with Pridor. Don't get me wrong, because Pridor rides good. But looks are not as pleasing as they were on older CD100 (classic, but better and stronger, not to mention less plastic ;p)

I bet they'll still not change the Engine and just make the bore bigger to increase the power. You know what that means? NO Self Start again. But thats just what i think (given AHL's past practice). Obviously doesn't need to be true.

As for the price, they will surely increase it. A company will always look for ways to reduce Cost but will NEVER consider reducing Selling Price (especially considering the economy conditions of Pakistan).

That said, Deluxe has always been a start in the eyes of people who want Comfort. While most of the others find themselves buying the Classic. Which means, even if they increase the price, people may not be bothered with it because they will always be a Lakeer ka Fakeer and buy the Classic one no matter what.
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    So nice to see you back to PakWheels khan bhai. I don't blame you for your disappearance. Shaadi k baad to banda banda gayeb ho jata hay (Increase in Burden of Responsibilities, unable to take time out for matters other than family, etc etc)

I see you are back with a Bang

As much as i am glad to hear the news about the "upgraded" deluxe, I am worried that AHL will fck it up like they did with Pridor. Don't get me wrong, because Pridor rides good. But looks are not as pleasing as they were on older CD100 (classic, but better and stronger, not to mention less plastic ;p)

I bet they'll still not change the Engine and just make the bore bigger to increase the power. You know what that means? NO Self Start again. But thats just what i think (given AHL's past practice). Obviously doesn't need to be true.

As for the price, they will surely increase it. A company will always look for ways to reduce Cost but will NEVER consider reducing Selling Price (especially considering the economy conditions of Pakistan).

That said, Deluxe has always been a start in the eyes of people who want Comfort. While most of the others find themselves buying the Classic. Which means, even if they increase the price, people may not be bothered with it because they will always be a Lakeer ka Fakeer and buy the Classic one no matter what.
    so y not picking 150cc cylinder from kabar , boring 150 cc's 1.00 mm piston is and kill all like a boss
    legend will revive soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Best possibility: Whole new redesigned bike with OHC 150CC and self start + all the goods that deluxe has already+ some extras
    Good: Same deluxe just with OHC 150CC engine and self start
    Worst: Boring the current engine to 150CC and sh*t like that

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    bla bla bla ......

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    so y not picking 150cc cylinder from kabar , boring 150 cc's 1.00 mm piston is and kill all like a boss
    Well, because a Company can do it better as they have all the resources required for testing (to optimize the engine for modding). In the end, the final product they deliver is always better than what an individual makes.

Do note that i have seen modified CG-125s with bigger bored engines and pistons to increase the horse power. Almost ALL of them had the downsize of Increased (very) Maintenance.

So basically, AHL will optimze the bike to be used on daily basis and i am sure IF they plan to bore the engine, it'll be A LOT better than what we see currently.

Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    Best possibility: Whole new redesigned bike with OHC 150CC and self start + all the goods that deluxe has already+ some extras
    Good: Same deluxe just with OHC 150CC engine and self start
    Worst: Boring the current engine to 150CC and sh*t like that
    Given the nature of my job, i'll almost always choose the Worst Outcome (given the economy conditions ofcourse)..

You guys know the answer to this question very well WHY AHL is not lettting go of this engine. Well, its because Its Robust and It can take some beating. Plus, its very simple to Maintain and Cost Effective too.

Downsides are there ofcourse but think it this way. They can't just change The System (including Mechanics, Thinking of ordinary person about CG-125 etc) in one go. It takes too much time. As most of the mechanics are illeterate here, they won't be able to coup with a major change in the engine. (atleast i like to think so)

Quote Originally Posted by waqas182 View Post
    TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

Alloy Rims ... NEVER GONNA HAPPEN. - There is some logical reason behind that too, The Pakistani Roads. Alloys are a fail here and thats the truth.

On the other hand, I don't think they are gonna change the Design of the Bike very much. Instead, it'll be a couple of tweaks here and there to make it slightly different than 125 (probably).

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well Abobobilly bro couple of tweaks in pakistani bikes matters alot
    the couple of tweaks changed the whole look of bike CD100
    from uncles bike to marvellous modern style sporty bike for youngsters
    now thats other thing if you don't like its looks & fiber or plastic all over body of Pridor

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Deluxe is going to be changed ( upgraded to 150Cc ) maybe launch with a new name as CD100 was launched with the name of Pridor
    Fuel tank has been designed but graphics not decided yet to put on
    CD70 with update of black painted Muffler and winkers, maybe old one installed again
    Things expected launch June 2013.
    Thanks For update brother thanks
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    You guys know the answer to this question very well WHY AHL is not lettting go of this engine. Well, its because Its Robust and It can take some beating. Plus, its very simple to Maintain and Cost Effective too.
    never understood this. How CG engine is more robust???
    I have used/abused Junoon/GS150, both OHC engines and take beating like a champion. Ever heard anyone complaining of engine failing in these bikes???
    what's so special about CG engine

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Gull bhai Robust in tersms of its roaring sound

if GS overtakes you it will pass like breeze
    but if CG or CG Deluxe overtakes you it scares with sound

Gull
    bhai how do you find response of OHV engine?
    as compare to Suzuki OHC 150cc engine as you driven both
    is there any difference in both engine response

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Gull bhai how do you find response of OHV engine?
    as compare to Suzuki OHC 150cc engine as you driven both
    is there any difference in both engine response
    Both about the same i would say...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

70 will remain same :-)

Sent from my LT22i using PakWheels Forums mobile app
    >>>>>>Toyota Corolla GLI Ecotec- A power Machine<<<<<<

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Both about the same i would say...
    than Gull bhai i guess only difference is of Sound nothing else
    Reliability is no issue on Suzuki engines every one say they are very reliable engines
    but not every one loves this roaring as you Gull bhai
    as this roaring does troubles on highway, on highway i really love smooth ride of OHC Pridor
    so is exactly same case with 150cc GS smooth calm ride
    it depends on user choice many people hate what we call smooth calm ride & and some love
    OHV CG & OHC GS Engine both have completely different test & fun

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

main to yahi kahoon ga bike ko smooth karein, vibration problem bohat ziada hai deluxe mein, blv or not GS150 chalane ke baad dlx boht he ajeeb sa lagta hai ( in terms of riding pleasure ), e.g comfort and ride.
    cosmetic changes karen ya na karen bike comfortable honi chaiye....some fellows who work at assembly line say that dlx is a powerful beast but it's power is locked, maybe in 150cc case their taunt line may be approved '' UNLEASH THE POWER OF 5G SPIRIT'' ho sakta hai is bar thora sa unleash kar dain power ko ( about 5-10 km's )
    Main tay Honda ee lay saa'n !!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yeah i wish they unleash the fulll power of Deluxe
    Deluxe badly needs speed thats what it lacks
    if deluxe gets better speed than CG i am sure its sale would certainly increase alot
    and yeah vibration is important factor it does vibrates speed above 80km/h

i have driven 2013 model deluxe i felt very less vibration
    i mean it was running smooth even on top speed which i mostly
    achieve on deluxe 90km/h. may be AHl have atleast done llittle minor work
    May be some use of rubber, because of which there is less vibration in latest deluxe's

Gull bhai need your input about deluxe 2013 vibration
    at what speed your deluxe starts to produce vibration
    my 2012 deluxe used to proudce vibration above 80km/h
    till 80km/h perfect smooth ride

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

never understood this. How CG engine is more robust???
    I have used/abused Junoon/GS150, both OHC engines and take beating like a champion. Ever heard anyone complaining of engine failing in these bikes???
    what's so special about CG engine
    Robust and it can take a beating.

We are the people who take care of their bikes and treat them with great respect. We will never be able to find the true meaning of "Robust Engine". Why don't you ask those Wheelie Marne wali awaam? Ever wondered why they almost always choose the CG-125 to do this kind of stuff and not other choices available like Piaggio, GS150 etc etc.

The way they ABUSE they engine, treat it like a bi*ch ... it should be obvious what robust means when it comes to this engine

Plus, i also said that its easier to Maintain and even you can do the work yourself. I also said something about it being cost effective too.

I am sure you get the point .

main to yahi kahoon ga bike ko smooth karein, vibration problem bohat ziada hai deluxe mein, blv or not GS150 chalane ke baad dlx boht he ajeeb sa lagta hai ( in terms of riding pleasure ), e.g comfort and ride.
    cosmetic changes karen ya na karen bike comfortable honi chaiye....some fellows who work at assembly line say that dlx is a powerful beast but it's power is locked, maybe in 150cc case their taunt line may be approved '' UNLEASH THE POWER OF 5G SPIRIT'' ho sakta hai is bar thora sa unleash kar dain power ko ( about 5-10 km's )
    I completely agree with Khan bhai on this one.

Companies are usually focusing more on LOOKS and not the RIDE. Take Piaggio for example, a great package which not only has the Power but also is Very pleasureable to ride.

Deluxe, despite having some advantages, can never match the Riding Pleasure of a Piaggio (it becomes obvious on highways)

And you are not the first one to mention the Locked Power of Deluxe. Even mechanics (illiterate ones) accept that too. For some reason, they have never been able to figure out the actual reason behind its locked power. (You remember that behavior where bike would go upto 100KM/h in 4th Gear, but will actually come down to 95 as soon as you put it in 5th Gear?)

Anyway, I can't say my hopes are high for this one as AHL has never impressed me with its "Changes" in upcoming bike. They usually change some **** and bits here and there and claim to have changed "hundreds of parts". Talk about "Boasting their Chuss"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yeah i wish they unleash the fulll power of Deluxe
    Deluxe badly needs speed thats what it lacks
    if deluxe gets better speed than CG i am sure its sale would certainly increase alot
    and yeah vibration is important factor it does vibrates speed above 80km/h

i have driven 2013 model deluxe i felt very less vibration
    i mean it was running smooth even on top speed which i mostly
    achieve on deluxe 90km/h. may be AHl have atleast done llittle minor work
    May be some use of rubber, because of which there is less vibration in latest deluxe's

Gull bhai need your input about deluxe 2013 vibration
    at what speed your deluxe starts to produce vibration
    my 2012 deluxe used to proudce vibration above 80km/h
    till 80km/h perfect smooth ride
    No vibrations even at 90+ speeds. I am comfortable reving it all the way to 100. When needle touches 100Km/h, i can feel vibrations in foot rest. But that's it. So you are right, may be honda did something recently in deluxe.
    Did you ever see me complaining about vibrations in deluxe???
    My only concern is SOUND DUG DUG DUG DUG

As far as speed is concerned, why you guys think Deluxe has some secret power waiting to be unleashed??? I recorded 106Km/h on Deluxe, which is exactly the max i achieved on GS.
    what more you guys want out of this tiny 125cc.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thats great to know so i guess now definitely they have done something
    which has reduced vibration in deluxe, yeah Gull bhai

as you were owner of GS i thought you would straight away complain
    about vibration in deluxe but i was surpised you did not mention it all

so that was good little step by AHl which seems to have reduced vibration in deluxe
    i hope they would completely remove vibration in upcoming deluxe model

Gull bhai i only once achieved 110km/h & after that mostly i achieve only 90km/h

& 95km/h many times but when there is wind support only than i achieve 100km/h

As far as speed is concerned, why you guys think Deluxe has some secret power waiting to be unleashed??? I recorded 106Km/h on Deluxe, which is exactly the max i achieved on GS.
    what more you guys want out of this tiny 125cc.

Gull bhai well your dream of cruising at 100km/h to 110km/h will complete soon
    if honda upgrades deluxe to 150cc if you can achieve 106km/h on 125cc deluxe
    imagine what would would achieve on 150cc deluxe

baaqi lagta hai hum heavy bando ko (weighing over 100kg) 110km/h par cruise karne ke liye 200cc chahiye

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Gull bhai well your dream of cruising at 100km/h to 110km/h will complete soon
    if honda upgrades deluxe to 150cc if you can achieve 106km/h on 125cc deluxe
    imagine what would would achieve on 150cc deluxe

baaqi lagta hai hum heavy bando ko (weighing over 100kg) 110km/h par cruise karne ke liye 200cc chahiye
    Lets see what they offer...
    cruising at 100+ isn't so easy. I touched 106Km/h max on GS150 but saw it dropping its speed to 80Km/h in worst case scenario.
    Cruising at 100 is possible only if bike is able to achieve 120Km/h easily in short drags (without any tricks like head down etc....)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 121 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

User Tag List