Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 2401
Like Tree271Likes

Thread: Atlas Honda CG Dream

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khanthegr8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Okara
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,805
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Main tay Honda ee lay saa'n !!!

  2. #1501
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    COOLTAHIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    19
    Posts
    4,702
    Follows
    9
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SyedMoazzam View Post
    Look around you ap ko har taraf daleel he daleel milay gi
    Although i own a GS150 and majority of members in this forum regard it as the best bike in Pakistan but sadly it also has many flaws, but since my purchase i have praised GS or Pak suzuki blindly as i am not a stupid fanboy. I judge a bike based on its quality and performance. In my regard only the engine, suspension an handle of GS is durable, otherwise the quality of other components are totally $hit.
    Next time i will not purchase GS150 but rather a Piaggio

    Means fanboy mat bno and do not be blind. Agar ap ko aik product ki quality buri lagi hay to next time mat lo na yar. Many of my friends who owned CG Power plus bought latest cg 2013 and they were having huge expectations from this bike but sadly they had to waste their precious time in claiming warranties related to the famous euro 2 cg engine noise problem and sold their cgs next week and were very disappointed and i warned them in advance.

    Sir g kis dunya may reh rhay ho aur kis zamanay k AHL ki baat kar rhay ho ap
    Agar AHL itna hi top ka joint venture hay to saray cg 2013 euro 2 may ye masla kyu nikal rhay hay
    Again look around you, inquire educated and sensible people, have a questioning mind and do not blindly follow any brand. Critically analyse karo pehlay power plus chalo aur phr ye 2013 wala cg chalao, believe me if you are an honest person you would never ever prefer this $hit over power plus

    Aur G ha all customers except buyers of Pridor are following AHL blindly and sadly AHL is just ripping them off like yarn from sheep
    All this situation is due to the fact that this country has blind fanboys and fan dada g's who think that this is the same quality cg which in the earlier days was being imported from Japan.
    Jab tak ham force nai kray *** in companies ko us waqt tak ye he sticker change and copy paste hota rhay ga

    Masla kia hay in AHL walo ko siwaeay greed k
    Ap k khiyal may kia power plus wali quality ye ab nai day saktay, day saktay hay aram say but they know that majority of awaam is ignorant and blind

    We as a nation have a habbit of tolerating injustice and do not fight for our rights
    Agar ap UK ka law ka Consumer rights wala chapter parho to ap ki eyes khul nai phat jaey gi and you will realize the extent of power which we as customers possess

    Kia ap nai chahtay k ap jab 120K pay kar rhay ho to ap ko at least allows, self starter milay

    May AHL par is liay tanqeed kar rha hu k wo apni quality thek kray, i am not trying to shut down your darling AHL
    I have ridden 70, pridor, cd100, 125 and deluxe of my friends and also power plus so i can by every means full fill your "DALEEL" requirement
    And do not take this personally because educated and sensible people do not follow a leader or anyone or a company blindly

    Regards
    Nicely explain

    Sent from my SHV-E160S using PW Forums mobile app
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

  3. #1502
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SyedMoazzam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    2,271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLTAHIR View Post
    Nicely explain

    Sent from my SHV-E160S using PW Forums mobile app
    Thank you Tahir bhai and i am very glad to see that there are some people in this country who want positive change
    It will take time but a 1000 miles journey starts with a single step
    Ap Toyota ki example lay lo jis ko millions ki number may cars recall karni parti hay from around the world because they have shame and also the laws force them to do this and point to note is that in US the customer is the king and these complaints are initiated by the customers so they are taught their rights from the primary class and they are so confident that they will be backed by law of the land

    In UK if you can be dragged in court of law even if you slap someone so a patriot government does matter

  4. #1503
    PakWheeler Follow
    shahidsaqi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    facts with figers------------gs 150 and piaggio imported from thiland 100cc sa ziada cc ki bike import krna per government na duties per relief dia huva ha in ki qualiy achee ha lakin mulk ka undeer motercycle tyaar karna mushkul mugar mulk ka lia fiada band ha kue ka mulk ki econmy or mulk ka manfacturer tarkee kr saka koi cheez import krna nuqsanda mager assan hal ha --is ka bawajood ahl cg125 ki salana sale 120000 ha aur suzuki ka tamam brand aur piaggio yani suz 100+suz 110 +suz 150+piaggio in ka total bhi 20000 sa kum ha-----------auto market crises ka shikar ha aur 3 saloo sa koi khas growth nahi a rahi mugar cg15 eoro ki sale power plus sa 10% zaid ha ------bike ma problem a sakta ha oor cliam ki policy ise lia ha lakin as a whole cliam aana ki ratio pechla saloo ki nisbat kafi kum ha aap warenty dealrs sa tasdeeq kr sakta hee aap juzwi toor pr theek kah raha hen quailty ma improvement ki zaroorat ha lakin filwaqt pakitan ka no 1 brand honda ha aur ya by chance nahee in ki mehnat aur quality na he inhee ya muqam dia ha

  5. #1504
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    COOLTAHIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    19
    Posts
    4,702
    Follows
    9
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shahidsaqi View Post
    facts with figers------------gs 150 and piaggio imported from thiland 100cc sa ziada cc ki bike import krna per government na duties per relief dia huva ha in ki qualiy achee ha lakin mulk ka undeer motercycle tyaar karna mushkul mugar mulk ka lia fiada band ha kue ka mulk ki econmy or mulk ka manfacturer tarkee kr saka koi cheez import krna nuqsanda mager assan hal ha --is ka bawajood ahl cg125 ki salana sale 120000 ha aur suzuki ka tamam brand aur piaggio yani suz 100+suz 110 +suz 150+piaggio in ka total bhi 20000 sa kum ha-----------auto market crises ka shikar ha aur 3 saloo sa koi khas growth nahi a rahi mugar cg15 eoro ki sale power plus sa 10% zaid ha ------bike ma problem a sakta ha oor cliam ki policy ise lia ha lakin as a whole cliam aana ki ratio pechla saloo ki nisbat kafi kum ha aap warenty dealrs sa tasdeeq kr sakta hee aap juzwi toor pr theek kah raha hen quailty ma improvement ki zaroorat ha lakin filwaqt pakitan ka no 1 brand honda ha aur ya by chance nahee in ki mehnat aur quality na he inhee ya muqam dia ha
    Bro right.
    But honda has to improve their quality and add awsome features.
    Warn aesa hi raaha to honda ki b value kam hojayegi

    Sent from my SHV-E160S using PW Forums mobile app
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

  6. #1505
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SyedMoazzam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    2,271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shahidsaqi View Post
    facts with figers------------gs 150 and piaggio imported from thiland 100cc sa ziada cc ki bike import krna per government na duties per relief dia huva ha in ki qualiy achee ha lakin mulk ka undeer motercycle tyaar karna mushkul mugar mulk ka lia fiada band ha kue ka mulk ki econmy or mulk ka manfacturer tarkee kr saka koi cheez import krna nuqsanda mager assan hal ha --is ka bawajood ahl cg125 ki salana sale 120000 ha aur suzuki ka tamam brand aur piaggio yani suz 100+suz 110 +suz 150+piaggio in ka total bhi 20000 sa kum ha-----------auto market crises ka shikar ha aur 3 saloo sa koi khas growth nahi a rahi mugar cg15 eoro ki sale power plus sa 10% zaid ha ------bike ma problem a sakta ha oor cliam ki policy ise lia ha lakin as a whole cliam aana ki ratio pechla saloo ki nisbat kafi kum ha aap warenty dealrs sa tasdeeq kr sakta hee aap juzwi toor pr theek kah raha hen quailty ma improvement ki zaroorat ha lakin filwaqt pakitan ka no 1 brand honda ha aur ya by chance nahee in ki mehnat aur quality na he inhee ya muqam dia ha
    Ap jeet *** hay bhai
    No further comments
    Gal khatam
    But remember Allah does not help a nation who do not want to change themselves
    Happy riding

  7. #1506
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    JUNOON007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,074
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    thanks God india pakistan ki war khatam ho gai
    yahan to banda kuch kah hi nahin sakta 1 picture kia share
    kar di gola bari shauru ho gai bhaio agar ap log kahay ho to main
    picture remove kar data hun pata nahin log gusa kyun kar jatay hain jasay
    ahl k inhoun nay shares khareed rakhay hun.
    main yamaha ka fan hun lakin agar ahl aj koi zabardast bike
    banay to main zaroor purchase karun ga lakin yah kia khabi cd dream khabi cg drem lol

  8. #1507
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SyedMoazzam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    2,271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JUNOON007 View Post
    thanks God india pakistan ki war khatam ho gai
    yahan to banda kuch kah hi nahin sakta 1 picture kia share
    kar di gola bari shauru ho gai bhaio agar ap log kahay ho to main
    picture remove kar data hun pata nahin log gusa kyun kar jatay hain jasay
    ahl k inhoun nay shares khareed rakhay hun.
    main yamaha ka fan hun lakin agar ahl aj koi zabardast bike
    banay to main zaroor purchase karun ga lakin yah kia khabi cd dream khabi cg drem lol
    Well goes to show that upto how deep AHL has brain washed the people that people are not even tolerant anymore
    Koi ye nai daikh rha k ye ap ko milk kar rhay hay
    People do not accept the fact that the quality has been reduced so much and this is not that AHL of 90's
    In the end i would say that ap logo k apnay paisay hay, jaha marzi uraey
    People are so much into their own fantasy that they do not accept the reality that the 100k bikes they are riding are not even worth 50K rupees
    Pakistan hamaray forefathers ki koshisho say he bana tha na
    Agar yu he baithay rehtay to hamara haal bi wo he hota jo aj Gujrat aur Assam k muslims ka hay
    So guys accept that these bikes are not upto mark and be sincere and honest with yourselves
    If a product is defective and of pathetic quality then accept it and file complaints with the companies
    Its a difficult road but together we can do it
    And you will see in next 10 years the fruits of our struggle
    Say no to AHL and Suzuki pathetic products
    Our sole motto " Zero compromise on quality"

  9. #1508
    PakWheeler Follow
    alizees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    35
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I agree.. File complaint, hum aap ke saath hain

  10. #1509
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SyedMoazzam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    2,271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alizees View Post
    I agree.. File complaint, hum aap ke saath hain
    A member named @TZB bought a GD110 on its launch and he had many complaints regarding fuel average, kick touching footrest and many more
    He filed numerous complaints with Suzuki and they responded like professionals
    There are members among us who have connections and they represent us wheelers and try to negotiate with these companies regarding quality control issues
    I think we should contact these members and share our views
    But masla phr be wo he hay na brothers that their are no vehicle quality control or crash testing laws hence these companies are free to do what they want kyu k inho nay khud to chalani hoti nai ye bikes

  11. #1510
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    COOLTAHIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    19
    Posts
    4,702
    Follows
    9
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SyedMoazzam View Post
    A member named @TZB bought a GD110 on its launch and he had many complaints regarding fuel average, kick touching footrest and many more
    He filed numerous complaints with Suzuki and they responded like professionals
    There are members among us who have connections and they represent us wheelers and try to negotiate with these companies regarding quality control issues
    I think we should contact these members and share our views
    But masla phr be wo he hay na brothers that their are no vehicle quality control or crash testing laws hence these companies are free to do what they want kyu k inho nay khud to chalani hoti nai ye bikes
    Bro complain karke mile ga b kia ahl ke blind fans (for no reason) kabhi accept nahi karenge k honda ab 90s wala nahi rha

    Sent from my SHV-E160S using PW Forums mobile app
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

  12. #1511
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SyedMoazzam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    2,271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLTAHIR View Post
    Bro complain karke mile ga b kia ahl ke blind fans (for no reason) kabhi accept nahi karenge k honda ab 90s wala nahi rha

    Sent from my SHV-E160S using PW Forums mobile app
    Yehe to masla hay na yar
    Ab ham aik do banday ja kar dharna kaisay day *** and none of us has media connections so what can we do
    But at least a few people are getting their brain washed minds cleaned and flushed from the motto" May tay Honda he laisa"
    It should be changed to " may tay Honda ki laisa"
    Sorry for rude language laikin halaat ab aisay he a chukay hay

    I want to clear that i am not a hater of AHL and i have by means have any private grudge with AHL. Freedom of speech and giving my opinion on a product is my right by constitution of Pakistan
    @JUNOON007 mentioned in some thread that kick of cg is so damn hard k lag pata jata hay aur jb unho nay junoon purchase kia aur kick utni he zor say lagai to lol un k junoon ki kick ka to janaza he nikal gya

    Even one of such kicks in the buttocks of these AHL monkeys from every Pakistnai will set their minds in the right direction lol

  13. #1512
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abobobilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    3
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    every one is looting
    They are looting, because our people "love" to be looted. A small example can be given about PML-N supporters. They KNOW that they are electing tax chor ********, but they still proceed and give their vote to them. Why? Because they build roads?

    Everyone is looting because our people are Brand Conscious as well. Cover "SH*T" with Gold, and our people will Love to buy it and even stay happy with it. Naive people. Idar to log kisi Doctor k paas jayen, and wo doctor agar 20-30 rupees maang le ... to ye log doobara murr k uss k pas nai jayen ***, thinking "he is a cheap doctor so he probably knows nothing".

    Yehi exact thinking hamari awaam Products purchase karte waqt apply karti hay. Thinking k agar "ABC" product cheap hay, to zaroor ghatiya quality ki ho gi ... regardless of how fine that product is or how price/performance product it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    when you talk about quality or when it comes to quality atlas honda bikes definitely are ahead of chonda motorcycles
    Again, its nothing buy a Myth anymore. Thats what people "THINK" ... but they can never prove it. Aap ki bike Stand pe khari hui agar gir jaye na, to fuel tank pe HUGE DENT par jata hay, and aap ki bike ka Front Portion, badly MisAlign ho jata hay. Kya issi ko quality kehtay hain aap?

    I can purchase TWO china bikes in the cost of ONE Honda CD70 ... FRIGGING LOSE ONE, and I'd STILL have one left.

    --------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by mianasadqadeer View Post
    Agr brand khareedo gy toh high price toh deni paray gii
    Ye bhi 1 bohat bari problem hay. Log samjhtay hain k brand ki cheez hamesha achi hoti hay. What they don't know is ... har brand ki "HAR" cheez bhi achi nahi hoti.

    And aaj kal to KOI BHI cheez achi nahi hay, aap k "Brand" ki. Iss liye behtar hay k jo paisay "BRAND" pe "BARBAAD" karne hain ... wo save karen and buy a same quality product in LESS price. Agar 50% price pe kisi cheez ki quality 10-15% down aa jaye, to buri baat nahi hay, because aap ko phir bhi faida he nahi hay.

    Quote Originally Posted by mianasadqadeer View Post
    no issue for spares parts
    Quote Originally Posted by mianasadqadeer View Post
    Agr pesay bachanay hain toh copy cat brands letay rhy with loe quality and parts availabilty problem :p
    I am sorry. Kya parts problem hain bhai? Sub china ki bikes ko 100% same parts lagtay hain jo wide quantity (and quality) main available hain market main.

    ---------------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by shahidsaqi View Post
    dosto ka remarks sun kr ajeeb harangi hote ha- salana 650000 customers bewakoof hen inhee quality ki koi tameez nahi oor chand afrad jo forums me bathee hen bohat aqalmand he in ko hr bike ki quality ka pata ha- ahl 700 sale dealers 1200 warenty claim dealers r&d department jo honda japan ka tawun sa he faisla krta ha bilkul bongi compony ha- dost baseless remarks na dia karee tanqeed wohi achi lagte ha jo dalel ka sath ho
    Har banda "SALES" ki baat kiyon le aata hay beech main, jaisay company k paisay aap ki jaib main aa rahay hain?

    Wo 650000 bikes purchase karne walay sirf LAKEER K FAKEER hain. Sirf Brand Fanatics hain, nothing more. If they had only a bit of sense in them, they'd use their brains and look out for OTHER products, in probably LESSER price
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

  14. #1513
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SyedMoazzam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    2,271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    They are looting, because our people "love" to be looted. A small example can be given about PML-N supporters. They KNOW that they are electing tax chor ********, but they still proceed and give their vote to them. Why? Because they build roads?

    Everyone is looting because our people are Brand Conscious as well. Cover "SH*T" with Gold, and our people will Love to buy it and even stay happy with it. Naive people. Idar to log kisi Doctor k paas jayen, and wo doctor agar 20-30 rupees maang le ... to ye log doobara murr k uss k pas nai jayen ***, thinking "he is a cheap doctor so he probably knows nothing".

    Yehi exact thinking hamari awaam Products purchase karte waqt apply karti hay. Thinking k agar "ABC" product cheap hay, to zaroor ghatiya quality ki ho gi ... regardless of how fine that product is or how price/performance product it is.


    Again, its nothing buy a Myth anymore. Thats what people "THINK" ... but they can never prove it. Aap ki bike Stand pe khari hui agar gir jaye na, to fuel tank pe HUGE DENT par jata hay, and aap ki bike ka Front Portion, badly MisAlign ho jata hay. Kya issi ko quality kehtay hain aap?

    I can purchase TWO china bikes in the cost of ONE Honda CD70 ... FRIGGING LOSE ONE, and I'd STILL have one left.

    --------------------


    Ye bhi 1 bohat bari problem hay. Log samjhtay hain k brand ki cheez hamesha achi hoti hay. What they don't know is ... har brand ki "HAR" cheez bhi achi nahi hoti.

    And aaj kal to KOI BHI cheez achi nahi hay, aap k "Brand" ki. Iss liye behtar hay k jo paisay "BRAND" pe "BARBAAD" karne hain ... wo save karen and buy a same quality product in LESS price. Agar 50% price pe kisi cheez ki quality 10-15% down aa jaye, to buri baat nahi hay, because aap ko phir bhi faida he nahi hay.



    I am sorry. Kya parts problem hain bhai? Sub china ki bikes ko 100% same parts lagtay hain jo wide quantity (and quality) main available hain market main.

    ---------------------------------------------


    Har banda "SALES" ki baat kiyon le aata hay beech main, jaisay company k paisay aap ki jaib main aa rahay hain?

    Wo 650000 bikes purchase karne walay sirf LAKEER K FAKEER hain. Sirf Brand Fanatics hain, nothing more. If they had only a bit of sense in them, they'd use their brains and look out for OTHER products, in probably LESSER price
    @abobobilly bhai your arguments are 100% true and justified and glad to see that some sensible bikers are still among this huge mafia of fanboys and blind people

    And @mianasadqadeer regarding your so called sales figure argument let me take you back in time, when some dictator announced in a public debate that how can be the public of Pakistan be poor when daily thousands of mobile phones are being sold and purchased everyday so there is no reason for people to be poor"

    Your argument is so so a mirror image of that speech.......lol

  15. #1514
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    COOLTAHIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    19
    Posts
    4,702
    Follows
    9
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SyedMoazzam View Post
    @abobobilly bhai your arguments are 100% true and justified and glad to see that some sensible bikers are still among this huge mafia of fanboys and blind people

    And @mianasadqadeer regarding your so called sales figure argument let me take you back in time, when some dictator announced in a public debate that how can be the public of Pakistan be poor when daily thousands of mobile phones are being sold and purchased everyday so there is no reason for people to be poor"

    Your argument is so so a mirror image of that speech.......lol
    Bro honda me aur chinese brands me ab koi difference.nahi raha

    Sent from my SHV-E160S using PW Forums mobile app
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

  16. #1515
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Shafin619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    For the people who think that honda is importing parts from japan for your kind information my friend works in a company that supplies electrical parts to atlas honda like cdi unit, fresher etc and all the parts are coming from china not japan they are using Chinese parts in there so called honda bikes. And selling chinese parts in the price of Japanese parts.
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

  17. #1516
    PakWheeler Follow
    IceCold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    610
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Honda and i am talking about 125 as i have not used any other honda product, started deteriorating since year 2000 and from then onwards its on a constant decline. I am of this opinion that even 125 is loosing its market value. I am from Lahore and i don't see any many 125 on road as it was once the case to be. Chonda's have literally taken over. Companies like United and Road Prince are making bikes in 100,110 and 125 category.
    So if i can get a 125 around 70k why would i want to spend above 1lac just to have a honda logo when they are both same when it comes to quality.

  18. #1517
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    COOLTAHIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    19
    Posts
    4,702
    Follows
    9
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shafin619 View Post
    For the people who think that honda is importing parts from japan for your kind information my friend works in a company that supplies electrical parts to atlas honda like cdi unit, fresher etc and all the parts are coming from china not japan they are using Chinese parts in there so called honda bikes. And selling chinese parts in the price of Japanese parts.
    Bro if you drive current honda bike it felt like its going in air no weight no grip no.anything strange!!!!!!!!
    It means that honda is 100 percent using chinese cheap parts

    Sent from my SHV-E160S using PW Forums mobile app
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

  19. #1518
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abobobilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    3
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shafin619 View Post
    For the people who think that honda is importing parts from japan for your kind information my friend works in a company that supplies electrical parts to atlas honda like cdi unit, fresher etc and all the parts are coming from china not japan they are using Chinese parts in there so called honda bikes. And selling chinese parts in the price of Japanese parts.
    For the sake of fairness, i just want to mention that China parts are not always of bad quality. I mean, if a product is China Made, it doesn't mean its bad ... because China makes a lot of qualities too, from good to bad, and worse to preposterous. But its our Paki Companies which import cheap quality products from China to improve their profits.

    Let me put it this way. If they make a Best quality bike, no one will change his bike for years. For a company, thats bad. Because it means "less sales" for company for both new bikes and spare parts. So there you go, another reason for companies to use cheap quality parts.

    And if you observe, isn't this exactly what Atlas Honda is doing these days? Making cheap products which barely last you 1 year, before going either totally kaput, or at the very least a very important work emerges, like Rings/Pistons asking for change ... etc etc.

    The irony is that i have seen MANY people buy CG125 every year. And at the end of every year, their bike needs heavy engine work (even with careful driving), YET ... they still go ahead to purchase that exact same product. Talk about "lakeer ki fakeeri". (There are some in my family too, who get regular bashing from me this this stupid act)
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

  20. #1519
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SyedMoazzam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    2,271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shafin619 View Post
    For the people who think that honda is importing parts from japan for your kind information my friend works in a company that supplies electrical parts to atlas honda like cdi unit, fresher etc and all the parts are coming from china not japan they are using Chinese parts in there so called honda bikes. And selling chinese parts in the price of Japanese parts.
    For all those people who have a misunderstanding that engines of Honda bikes are being imported from Japan; nai bhai nai each and every engine part, bolt and gear boxes and whatever is being manufactured at Sheikhupura plant with parts being imported from China
    Ab bus kar do Honda Honda karna blind fanboys
    Open your eyes, come out of your fantasies and accept reality
    Only pridor is the only bike launched by AHL that is of good quality, rest are just scrap metal

  21. #1520
    PakWheeler Follow
    shahidsaqi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLTAHIR View Post
    Bro if you drive current honda bike it felt like its going in air no weight no grip no.anything strange!!!!!!!!
    It means that honda is 100 percent using chinese cheap parts

    Sent from my SHV-E160S using PW Forums mobile app
    no comets only facts please think with cool mind not emotionale you are respectable for me--------------------------weight of cd70 model 1993 is 82 kg--1995--1997---99---2001--2003--to---2014 weight is also 82 kg check it with out acceries ---- its true its felt like in air its due to control and less vibration for smooth driving in this camshft used with bearing this kind of camshaft start used from 2013------now please focus this piston---cylender---gear box---and huge no parts manfacture in ahl factory its not profitable to use chinese parts and close own manfaturing plants some electric parts like cdi unit is possibly purchase from good name company its quality cheked by honda japan this compony belong to china indonasise thiland its not matter exp kmc chain used in bike its mother compony from taiwan now import from thiland its wel known compony other wel known compony DID --mother compony japan now plant shifed thiland and import from thiland other chinese not used parts of good compnies this increase their rates so no comarison honda with their quality this time 50+ chinese compines in market top of saler uniqe and unites total market share of these less than 8% ahl market share is round about 40% is this by chance

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •