Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Gouloulmama's 2nd brand new Honda CG-125 Euro in this week.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cool Gouloulmama's 2nd brand new Honda CG-125 Euro in this week.

Sadly sold my previous one because the stupid guy who filled acid in the battery overfilled the battery and when the charging took place acid started to leak from top of the battery and caused rust on the chassis the second day.At such an early stage i didn't want to take a chance with my bike.It was not registered so i sold it and got a brand new.The number plate i had put on my bike was of my previous bike which is on my name which i had sold to a friend.I don't like taking chance by applying AFR-2013.This time i bought the bike from Honda dealership and got the acid filled under my supervision.I have owned many brand new bikes but nothing like CG-125.If snatching issue of a CG-125 didn't exist i bet we would not be seeing so many GS-150 and Ravi Piaggio bikes on road these days.These are alternate of fear.

Some brand new bikes i had owned.Let me share some pros and cons.

Suzuki GS-150:

Owned GS-150 twice.A CG-125 can smoke a GS-150 any day.Comfortable bike but 0 thrill.Always felt like a uncle when riding it.Bad resale value and countless quality issues.The rear wheel is so damn thin.When someone is riding pechey se dekhne pe it looks so funny.Both of my bikes had puncher issues just after riding of few kilometers.The rear rim was of bad quality.1500-2000 sirf puncher banane mei nikal gaye dono bikeo kai.1 hafte ki khuwari aur warranty center ke endless chakkar lagane ke baad rims were replaced under warranty.Then wheel balancing issue in both the bikes.Khuwari kar ke wheel bhi through karaye under warranty.Side cover issue.Clip that holds it in place is so weak that it breaks and there is no lock system.Brand new bike pe side cover ko jaga pe rakhne ke liye one has to use a rope.Chain cover noise issue.Chain cover never fitted properly.Only professionals were able to do it properly and that to with alot of hassle.Also had gear seal leakage.It's a uncle bike with 0 class and thrill.In my life i will never go for a GS-150 again.

Honda Deluxe:

Bought it once.No quality issues being a Honda but riding position and height is bad and is overpriced.Won't bother to buy a Deluxe again.Waste of money it is.

70cc/125cc Chondas:

Good value for money.I have kept Unique & Union Star bikes.Both of them are having decent quality.Nice bikes if one plans to change after every 5 years of service life.Once had bought a Super Power and quality of SP bikes is not good at all.

Above are the bikes i have kept and shared details according to my experience.I never bothered to buy 100-110cc bikes because they are not good value for money.Spare parts are expensive and they have 0 resale.Never bothered to own a Ravi Piaggio.0 resale and spare parts are not common and 0 resale and the bike is having quality issues.And this new Suzuki GD110.It's a rip off!

Will share some pictures ASAP.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

And yeah dont call gs a uncle's bike

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shafin619 View Post
    and yeah dont call gs a uncle's bike
    trololol : O

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gouloulmama View Post
    I guess GS-150 can only win on highway.
    U r wrong.yesterday someone tried to race in city but he couldn't cross rear wheel of gs 150.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Kept two times cg125 ......koi maza nai cycle. ....deluxe is far better than cg .but there is no comparison with gs150.its different and better than others. Lovely and much comfortable than cg ...baqi pasand apni apni.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rulfat View Post
    Kept two times cg125 ......koi maza nai cycle. ....deluxe is far better than cg .but there is no comparison with gs150.its different and better than others. Lovely and much comfortable than cg ...baqi pasand apni apni.
    Yeah you are right rulfat bro.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Anyway congrats

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Shafin619..Yes thanks brother

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

this is the key ansee.... now u r answering your question your self here ... Rider is the real thing ... not the bike... I bet ur so called Mr racer "aliarif sherazi" k pass ager RP hoti tu tab aap RP ki side lay rahay hotay .... its the rider not the ride and the limit of risk he can take ....

if both riders are eqauilant in experience the RP can slice Deluxe any time and yes I am talking with complete experience.. because I know CG power plus takes lead but in case of deluxe RP is ahead ...

and my own Rp which I sold out which was a it slower then other RPs I have seen around I tested deluxe with that I wonder what these quick RPs would do if dragged along deluxe.

I believe u remeber Mr stone who scared rossi and also scared him self and stopped participating in GPs just after few races .... .

but any ways I am not here to convince every one ... and I dont want OPs thread to convert into flame thread and die...

Enjoy CG brother its the best torque in town.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansee View Post
    I have a friend, his name is Aliarif Sherazi. He owns a 2012 CG125 Deluxe. I want you and everybody who think RP or even CG are faster than Deluxe, to meet him and his Deluxe.

I bet you'll be amazed!
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thats the real point ... 10+

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

aside from the MEMEs ... you have explained it well... lol

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHorn View Post
    I once saw a Cd70 rider giving a very tough time to a Cg125 on Wahdat road. It was 5pm and the street was very congested. The simple reason for cd70 having the lead was because he was willing to take more 'risk' than the Cg rider, i.e. he was passing more closer to the cars and making more abrupt sharp turns. The thing with Gs150 and RP is that you cannot be extremely 'suicidal' on this bike. As they are a bit wider and longer than Cg and so your bike will not 'fit' in-between two cars on a normal traffic road and also you will not be able to go make 'supposedly motoGP styled turns'.

Gouloulmamas 2nd brand new Honda CG125 Euro in this week -1196417

On a road where traffic is less and it is safe to ride at higher speeds, Cg will take initial lead due to its higher pick but soon Gs150 and RP will overtake it and after that the Cg rider can do whatever he wants, like pull the clutch or put his head down, he will NOT be able to overtake either Gs or Rp.

So in short, if you like to put your life at risk and declare a do-or-die category war on every bike and car within city traffic, then cg125 should be your obvious choice as it is one of the best lane-splitter due to its narrow body.

Gouloulmamas 2nd brand new Honda CG125 Euro in this week -1196416

On the other hand, if you actually want to know which bikes have highest top speed in local market, then the answer is Gs and Rp.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    ur so called Mr racer "aliarif sherazi"
    LOL. I never said that. Who said that?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yeah it all depends on the rider and it also depends how well he conrtols his ride.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

:-D han han ... mujhe laga chup chup ki Ali sahab ki traf say Open race challenge de rahay ho jo yakenan koi "mahaan" kism ki racer hain ... :-P isliye mene Racer kaha ,,,.. ye kahi wohi tu nahi jinki pictures back wheel stoppie marty howay hain deluxe per ... ? khair dump the crap ....

Good Luc @gouloulmama may you enjoyr your new ride ... but bro where is your new ride (thinking doubtfully )

Quote Originally Posted by Ansee View Post
    LOL. I never said that. Who said that?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    ye kahi wohi tu nahi jinki pictures back wheel stoppie marty howay hain deluxe per ... ?
    Aray nahi bhai, seedha saadha insaan hai sherazi.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Talking

CG-125 is the most toughest and the most reliable bike available today in our motorcycle market.There is a reason law enforcement agencies like police,traffic police and rangers and even army is using this bike.And LOL even robbers prefer it!It's a tough bike and unplugged version of deluxe.No one would snatch a GS-150 or a Piaggio because they know it's not worth it

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

CG-125 is the most toughest and the most reliable bike available today in our motorcycle market.There is a reason law enforcement agencies like police,traffic police and rangers and even army is using this bike.And LOL even robbers prefer it!It's a tough bike and unplugged version of deluxe.No one would snatch a GS-150 or a Piaggio because they know it's not worth it
    U can't say its toughest and reliable bike in the market. As I said before its different category I am talking about gs 150.so its heavy and very comfortable bike no vibration even u r going on 100km plus if u go on 90 kmor 95km on cg u can check what is the difference. Secondly robbers prefer coz they can handle easily in crowd and hard to do zigzag on gs 150.and the same reason is that traffic police use cg125. in Islamabad traffic police use gs 150 as well.so its different category .I have also kept cg 125 two times and deluxe and gs 150 as well .after riding on deluxe and gs 150, , classic never inspired me .dont mind it was like a cycle..and as I said before pasand apni apni.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Robbers prefer CG125 because its light in weight so they could zig zag through traffic easily GS150 is heavy thats why they dont prefer GS or RP and everyone have there own choice some thinks that CG is better some think that GS or RP is better.And you cant deny the fact that GS has more top speed than CG it only needs time to reach that speed beacause of its weight.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

nahi yar Sindh and Khyber poilice and many army battalions are now using Paiggios I dont know why ur not aware of ... Punjab Police Lahore Ring Road Police is now using CG Deluxe not CG power plus ....

ap konsi poilce or konsi army ki baat ker rahay ho yar... jo CGs apko nazar arahi hain wo porani hain new tenders men Deluxe or Ravi paiggos chal rhi hain if you need reference I can give you ...

and robbers prefer it becuase of its good resale and best Accelration after snatching..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I didnt wanted to say this but after some senior members also noticed it I have to say ..

@gouloulmama in my humble opinion I just noticed that from all you comments I am noticing you are not here to receive well wishes from fellow pak wheelers but instead you are here to create a flame thread .. and believe me it will end up in a useless fight..

even i doubt ur "so new ride " we haven't seen it ... so whats the point of making this thread ?

we have enough experienced users @amjad635 @ha125, @r1 ,@CkPiRkAnI @Silver_Knife @gull_s_777 (who came back to GS after tasting CG DLX) @vickytulla @BlueHorn @rulfat @jadoon1992_vxlimited ... these all are users of CG,RP and GS from different Biking CLUBS and we have enough inputs that we know what bike does what... so a useless comparison which you are making with out basic knowledge of other bikes is not really required in a thread where you were supposed to be having well congratulation and wishes..

if you dont like others rides the please enjoy ur CG and stop abusing other riders ride... I don't own a Paiggio or a CG but I have spent more then decade on them .. and believe me your thread will be blocked if you continued further thanks... keep it just as advice, .

i know these are hard words but I see where this thread is heading.. so I am pre informing you.. try to have healthy discussion. I hope you would take it positively as an advice.

Cheers.

No one would snatch a GS-150 or a Piaggio because they know it's not worth it
    i bet we would not be seeing so many GS-150 and Ravi Piaggio bikes on road these days.These are alternate of fear.
    Owned GS-150 twice.A CG-125 can smoke a GS-150 any day.
    Never bothered to own a Ravi Piaggio.0 resale and spare parts are not common and 0 resale and the bike is having quality issues.

And this new Suzuki GD110.It's a rip off!
    Thanks.Looking at power to weight ratio a CG-125 can smoke a Ravi Piaggio easily.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

People, We are regretting Kawasaki GTO 125 and GTO 150 in all this debate