Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Pridor Provides Great Comfort & Gives Very Good Economy At Low Speeds & Better Resale Compare To Suzuki

and in some other aspect pridor is ahead than suzuki
    so simply PRIDOR is the best option for you

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Go for GD-110. Totally imported bike. Great is comfort, no shor sharaba, decent, simple. Great bike to have in Pakistan.

TZB
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

I myself am a Suzuki GD 110 owner, and previously I have owned Honda CD 100. While Suzuki bikes may give you a better mileage, I would recommend you to go for Pridor due to below reasons:

• Longer and wider seat: It is important - shorter seat on Suzuki GD 110 makes the rider uncomfortable.
    • Properly sized front and rear fenders
    • Good suspension system: Shock absorbers of Suzuki GD 110 are great, but they are too soft for heavy people or pillion riding.
    • Good resale value
    • Less maintenance cost: Suzuki bikes have a fuel and oil filter in them which need regular replacement along with engine oil - it is an extra PKR 200 - 250 for these two components.
    First deserve, then desire.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I own Sprinter Standard, it has a longer seat just like Pridor. I would like to give Sprinter the more points over Pridor on the following basis,

1. Rare suspensions are adjustable. I have heard that now Pridor is also coming with soft ones and unfortunately there are non-adjustable.

2. Good riding position, rider sit straight.

3. More grippy than Pridor. Sprinter is little nearer to ground thats the one reason. I have also test ride a good condition CD100 and I felt my sprinter more grippy.

4. Obviously more power due to extra CCs.

5. More smooth than Pridor. This is what I felt and its pure my observation and one can deny.

6. More fuel efficient.

7. Mostly recommend oil filter to be replaced after every 4000kms. With the oil filter you will have a longer oil life (remained cleaner for longer time). So this way the extra filter cost get balanced.

8. More durable, stronger engine, more reliable.

9. No cold start issue.

10. Tuning duration are much longer. Just clean the air filter if you feel.

Note: Spare parts and expert mechanics are not a issue now in most of the areas of Karachi.

Quote Originally Posted by TZB View Post
    I myself am a Suzuki GD 110 owner, and previously I have owned Honda CD 100. While Suzuki bikes may give you a better mileage, I would recommend you to go for Pridor due to below reasons:

• Longer and wider seat: It is important - shorter seat on Suzuki GD 110 makes the rider uncomfortable.
    • Properly sized front and rear fenders
    • Good suspension system: Shock absorbers of Suzuki GD 110 are great, but they are too soft for heavy people or pillion riding.
    • Good resale value
    • Less maintenance cost: Suzuki bikes have a fuel and oil filter in them which need regular replacement along with engine oil - it is an extra PKR 200 - 250 for these two components.

TZB
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro abdulrehmanrauf, I agree to all of your points excluding point 2. Plus, the fender issue in Suzuki GD 110 is a real sore in the head: mud splashes are all over your bike, even on the rider when you ride it on a wet road. GD's seat makes my back start to ache after riding it for 5 - 10 km. Plus, the bike becomes unstable with pillion rider as the rear suspension depresses a lot and causes the front wheel to rise in bumps. These are the only issues I face with Suzuki GD 110.

Engine and body wise it's a great bike. No other bike in this category has a paint job comparable to GD. Its engine is vibration- and noise-less at any speed. It is durable and fuel efficient, as are other Suzuki motor-bikes.

But the issues highlighted above cannot be ignored which is why I do not recommend Suzuki GD 110.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Agreed.

So the poster of this thread can test ride Suzuki Rider and Pridor. We are also not sure about his City. Suzuki spares can become an issue in certain parts in Pakistan.

Bro abdulrehmanrauf, I agree to all of your points excluding point 2. Plus, the fender issue in Suzuki GD 110 is a real sore in the head: mud splashes are all over your bike, even on the rider when you ride it on a wet road. GD's seat makes my back start to ache after riding it for 5 - 10 km. Plus, the bike become unstable with pillion rider as the rear suspension depresses a lot and causes the front wheel to rise in bumps. These are the only issues I face with Suzuki GD 110.

Engine and body wise, it's a great bike. No other bike in this category has a paint job comparable to GD. Its engine is vibration- and noise-less at any speed. It is fuel efficient, as are other Suzuki motor bikes.

But the issues highlighted above cannot be ignored which is why I do not recommend Suzuki GD 110.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro abdulrehmanrauf, I agree to all of your points excluding point 2. Plus, the fender issue in Suzuki GD 110 is a real sore in the head: mud splashes are all over your bike, even on the rider when you ride it on a wet road. GD's seat makes my back start to ache after riding it for 5 - 10 km. Plus, the bike become unstable with pillion rider as the rear suspension depresses a lot and causes the front wheel to rise in bumps. These are the only issues I face with Suzuki GD 110.

Engine and body wise, it's a great bike. No other bike in this category has a paint job comparable to GD. Its engine is vibration- and noise-less at any speed. It is fuel efficient, as are other Suzuki motor bikes.

Well this is certainly not a good feed back for a bike, chownda 70 is better then

TZB
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 2468 View Post
    Well this is certainly not a good feed back for a bike
    Unfortunately, yes.
    chownda 70 is better then
    No way. You missed the pluses I mentioned in my post.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Unfortunately, yes.

No way. You missed the pluses I mentioned in my post.
    Chooonda 70 is better as value for money not better than GD110, and back ache after 5 to 10 minutes and lighter front end with two persons are really big manufacturing issues, GS150 users never complained such issues. So what would be your next targeted bike if any?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro what about suzuki raider its Pro & cons?
    Man's heart away from nature becomes hard.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro abdulrehmanrauf, I agree to all of your points excluding point 2. Plus, the fender issue in Suzuki GD 110 is a real sore in the head: mud splashes are all over your bike, even on the rider when you ride it on a wet road. GD's seat makes my back start to ache after riding it for 5 - 10 km. Plus, the bike becomes unstable with pillion rider as the rear suspension depresses a lot and causes the front wheel to rise in bumps. These are the only issues I face with Suzuki GD 110.

Engine and body wise it's a great bike. No other bike in this category has a paint job comparable to GD. Its engine is vibration- and noise-less at any speed. It is durable and fuel efficient, as are other Suzuki motor-bikes.

Negatives:
    -I have tried removing the plastic tail of front fender in my GS, so i completely understand the fender issue.
    -Each bike has its unique seating position. If GD seating position is uncomfortabe then I guess one can't do much about it.
    -Isn't rear suspension adjustable in GD?? Did you try to set them at most stiff point??

Positives:
    - I agree about paint job. It is great.
    - Agree about engine being smooth and silent. But from what i remember, mileage figures aren't impressive for GD, so how is it fuel efficient?? I think mileage was comparable to 125CCs. Durability?? too early to tell.

TZB
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Chooonda 70 is better as value for money not better than GD110, and back ache after 5 to 10 minutes and lighter front end with two persons are really big manufacturing issues, GS150 users never complained such issues. So what would be your next targeted bike if any?
    I see. Yes, these are big issues which cannot be ignored. I do not have any motorbike in my mind right now after GD.
    Quote Originally Posted by gemini85 View Post
    Bro what about suzuki raider its Pro & cons?
    Brother IADina purchased Suzuki Raider; however, after one week's use he sold it out and purchased Suzuki GD 110. He can tell you better. He was particularly unhappy with its seat. But one thing is certain: Suzuki motorbikes have been tested time and time again for their durability and ruggedness; just look at all the Suzuki powered "ching chis" running out there.

TZB
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    Negatives:
    -Isn't rear suspension adjustable in GD?? Did you try to set them at most stiff point??

Positives:
    - I agree about paint job. It is great.
    - Agree about engine being smooth and silent. But from what i remember, mileage figures aren't impressive for GD, so how is it fuel efficient?? I think mileage was comparable to 125CCs. Durability?? too early to tell.
    Yes, the rear suspension is adjustable. But the point here is previously I had a 2010 model Honda CD 100 which also came with adjustable rear shock absorbers, but they never required any adjustment even with 3 people on it I kept them in their stock adjustment for the two-and-a-half years I used it. So why I should bother changing suspension adjustment in GD? It should perform well in the factory configuration. Factory configurations are well-suited for normal operation of a machine; a motor bike is designed to carry two people: driver and passenger, and I do not think riding GD with a pillion rider is taking it beyond its normal operating conditions. So its rear suspesion is indeed more softer than it should have been.

Mileage, it's improving with time. The first mileage I got was 45 km/L, the next one 49 km/L and probably tonight I'll have the third reading as my bike entered reserve mode while coming to office this morning. It is going good. I have not seen any 125cc engine going beyond 45+ km/L in this department. Furthermore, I am going for its first tuning tomorrow Insha Allah, so I am hoping for a further improvement in its fuel consumption.

Plus, I have no doubt about it being durable from the quality of components used in its manufacturing. However, only time will tell.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes, the rear suspension is adjustable. But the point here is previously I had a 2010 model Honda CD 100 which also came with adjustable rear shock absorbers, but they never required any adjustment even with 3 people on it I kept them in their stock adjustment for the two-and-a-half years I used it. So why I should bother changing suspension adjustment in GD? It should perform well in the factory configuration. Factory configurations are well-suited for normal operation of a machine; a motor bike is designed to carry two people: driver and passenger, and I do not think riding GD with a pillion rider is taking it beyond its normal operating conditions. So its rear suspesion is indeed more softer than it should have been.
    bhai, agar option hai to usay use karo
    Factory settings aren't always the best suited for "Normal Operation". When i bough Deluxe, it came with rock hard stiff shocks, and i had to adjust them to the softest level for normal operation. While on GS, i never needed to change the config, so it can vary from bike to bike. So if adjustment option is there, then use it as it suits you best. I don't see any need for hesitation, it will take what?? 5 seconds to adjust them??

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    bhai, agar option hai to usay use karo
    Factory settings aren't always the best suited for "Normal Operation". When i bough Deluxe, it came with rock hard stiff shocks, and i had to adjust them to the softest level for normal operation. While on GS, i never needed to change the config, so it can vary from bike to bike. So if adjustment option is there, then use it as it suits you best. I don't see any need for hesitation, it will take what?? 5 seconds to adjust them??
    Yes, it may solve both front wheel lifting and back ache problem as well

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

TZB if there is adjustment present than why don't you adjust them
    yaar you are very sensible person i am very amazed with this you complaining useless
    Pridor owners complain is completely justified as its rear shocks are complete fail at heavy load
    and there is no option to adjust them i had to do some jugaar & i spent around 500 rupees
    Deluxe owner complain is justified too as deluxe shocks are adjustable but they are very tough even at
    lowest settings so its useless adjusting them

Brother i highly recommend you to adjust the shocks to the toughest level than try riding bike

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

brother i think its time for you to see a doctor it must be ur back and may be not the problem with the seat....

TZB
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MTS89 View Post
    brother i think its time for you to see a doctor it must be ur back and may be not the problem with the seat....
    It might have been the case, but I face this problem only when I sit on GD. This is indeed a poor seat design by Suzuki despite its softness, and more so Suzuki is known for its poor seats in bikes.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

its simple bro honda 100 has better sitting position & is bigger in height also
    i think that is why you are having trouble driving this GD110
    GD110 bike is specially designed for low height persons
    believe i feel very awkward now when i sit on 70cc i am tall person & have kept
    deluxe earlier & now pridor both have 18 rims & are high height bike
    others bikes looks small infront of these bikes
    deluxe has the best driving position & is very easy to handle bike
    pridor also has very good driving position

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

User Tag List