74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Seeking for help guys Honda CG 125 Euro 2 sucks

Guys please help me out 2 months ago I bought Honda CG125 euro 2 regular it was a evil naughty smile all over my face after a month that smile turn into disaster sad puppy face my daily running is 37x2 =80 kms approximately and more so I thought honda is gonna help me as my brother was giving me his honda cg125 2011 for this purpose i refused and made a demand to buy new euro 2.... now after 2 months bike is acting little awkward strange sound hell of vibration on 60+ above gears seems to be hard n most strange is that when bike gets hot lets say after 20 kms it starts to turn off automatically if i stop it or slow it down i have to kick start then launch then if i slow down it gets off... btw running was done on 45 kmh till 800kms then 50-60 till 1400kms and never done double pilion riding timely changed my engine oil after every 400-600kms tunings were done by honda... what could be the issue?
    Certified mechanics said it will be done under warranty on further query they told me head will be opened bla bla bla seems to be weak or needs a replacement its a manufacturing fault i fought n said hell its a new bike n only 2 months driven how iit is supposed to get open i refused to get it opened n walked away

Sent from my LG-LU6200 using Tapatalk 4

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have done lot of fight

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Get a new engine replaced under warranty. Best option. My E2 gives less than 31kmp/l and doesn't go past 95kmp/h and the dealer told me to ride it like a biatch and if before engine warranty expires, he will either overhaul or replace engine:p doing wheelies every time I get a chance lol
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

They're overhauling in my case I asked to replace but they're not doing so

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Yes Euro 2 CG125 Sucks

Engine is never replaced it is repaired in warranty for free
    The Euro 2 CG125 has manufacturing errors in engine so you should
    go to honda warranty claim mechanic whom you know claim warranty
    mechanics are suggesting right you better get it done in warranty else
    you will have to pay for this

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

And what ever you do- don't get engine opened from anyone else except for the Honda authorized dealers!
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

this sucks ... I mean it .. this sucks BIG time.. i wonder why .. I cannot expect that bad machine from AHL for the least... but now I am hearing this from every where as the time is going by I hear more and more E2 complaints.. and last day when I went to Makhdoom to confirm about engine differences b/w dlx and CG I was noticing more E@ were on sale in used market then the older ones.....

but according to what they explained on E2 advertisment the new bike is promised to give better milage and less vibrations but people are comming with totally different experience.. I hope AHL do some thing about it..
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

this is ridiculous ... engine overhaul for a bike just 1400 km used ? that's what ahl offers for a bike which they sell for 100k .... this is bull sh|t ...what a waste of money ... u should hv listened to ur brother ... just to tell u, after the engine get opened it will never be the same and as ur daily running is long too .. u will always face problems ... best solution is get it fixed in claim and sell it right away ... the next fan of may tay honda hi laysaan should taste the medicine of ahl too ...
    Rise from the ashes,.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I bought it just because my daily mileage is high and i thought no other bike can revive longer enough on such journeys so that's why I bought Honda in aspects of reliability...
    I should have gone for Suzuki GS150
    The other option I got is to sell it after warranty claim as you guys are right it wouldn't be same at all after overhauling.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

so now it is 100% confirmed why 2012 e2 deluxe was selling for 60k, and 2007 deluxe was for 65k, bach gaye bhai

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    this sucks ... I mean it .. this sucks BIG time.. i wonder why .. I cannot expect that bad machine from AHL for the least... but now I am hearing this from every where as the time is going by I hear more and more E2 complaints.. and last day when I went to Makhdoom to confirm about engine differences b/w dlx and CG I was noticing more E@ were on sale in used market then the older ones.....

but according to what they explained on E2 advertisment the new bike is promised to give better milage and less vibrations but people are comming with totally different experience.. I hope AHL do some thing about it..
    Vicky Bhai Waise Bhi Overall Since Past Years AHl History Is Not Good In Making Perfect Engines
    I Don't Think Old CG Engine Can Be Called An Perfect Smooth Engine You Know About Knocking & Khee Khee Sound
    Similiarly They Still Have Not Been Able To Make An Perfect Smooth Running OHC 100cc Engine
    However I Don't Know How This Deluxe Engine In Mistake Was Made Trouble Free Than Others
    And Also CD70 Engine Is Also Overall Smooth The New Euro 2 CG Is The Worst Case
    I Think Engines Ab AHl Waalon Se Nahein Ban Rahe Hai Older Engines Included Most Imported Parts
    That Is Why They Were Durable But Now They Are Using Their Made AHl Parts Or Borrowing Parts From Vendor
    Which Is Becoming Reason Of Failure Of AHl Engines

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Can you let us know exactly where the problem lies? They must've told you when they said to Overhaul the engine.

Its easy to say "hey! facing a problem? Engine overhaul kara lo" than FINDING the fault and then repairing it. It takes a REAL USTAAD with BRAINS to do that. And frankly, 1 out of 50 mechanics are able to do so.

Anyway, i am not surprised hearing this problem in Euro 2. You are not the first i have seen and you won't be the last.
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My Cg E2 does the same it goes off on signals after 15 min of continues driving and have to kick start it back everytime...... and there is also vibrations i am too disappointed guys i have spent my hard earned money on this bike and its not performing as it should don't know what to do selling is not an option AHL needs to fix our bikes.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yaar hota rehta ha, problems aa he jati hen... Contact their customer care personel, register a proper complaint... Demand their special attention towards this issue.

And get it opened, if it's non repairable only then it would be replaced. It sucks I know to get ur brand new bike repaired, one just doesn't buy a new machine for that.. But u gotta do it b4 warranty expires! Agar warranty men b aik try men unse thek na hua tou u'd still be having time to claim again... But agar Sara time guzar k end men claim lene gae tou these jerks won't repair it properly and badmen u'd have to get it done outta ur own pocket!
    So hurry up

Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk 2

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

We make threads on Pakwheels trying to educate but fanboys jump in and claim their e2 are best in the world. Facts remain fact and e2 has been one of the worst bikes ever.

@ OP- You made a mistake once by buying AHL e2. Now dont make the same mistake by buying a Pak suzuki gs150. Best is to buy a Honda Dlx and forget about any head/cylinder work till atleast 50,000 and engine work till atleast 80,000kms. And this is if you skip oil changes and dont maintain the bike much. A well maintained dlx can easily cross 100,000kms in original engine It is not the fastest bike but measuring by quality, it is by far the BEST !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

very true.... i saw han1911 killing a deluxe and doing open heart surgery and God knows what on deluxe.. she did died but died fighting...

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHorn View Post
    A well maintained dlx can easily cross 100,000kms in original engine It is not the fastest bike but measuring by quality, it is by far the BEST !
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well... Looking at everything in the context.. A theory can be... That AHL is purposefully selling defected cg125 bikes to its customers... Bcoz they might wonna step up the game and for stepping it up they would first have to kill the fame/name/fan-boyism of cg125 classic and its engine!?

Maybe they are now really switching to OHCs? And phasing out old OHVs? And killing the OHVs on purpose so that the die hard fans can finally let go of their first and last love of life - the cg125??!!

But are they really bringing in a brand new engine anytime soon? Are they gona name the current cg125 deluxe as standard cg125? And bring in an all new 150 to be sold as deluxe??!!

Ahhh... The whole thought makes me feel sick and dizzy! Maybe I didnt sleep well last night!? Maybe I am day Dreaming! Pinch me here pinch me!! I wonna wake up!! That's just too crazy! Atlas Honda and new OHCs???? We arent used to that!!

I'm just being a conspiracy theorist u know nothing! I mean nothing could ever go wrong with cg125!! It would be present even on the day if judgement!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dude! are you OK thats a lot of imagination .... :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post
    Well... Looking at everything in the context.. A theory can be... That AHL is purposefully selling defected cg125 bikes to its customers... Bcoz they might wonna step up the game and for stepping it up they would first have to kill the fame/name/fan-boyism of cg125 classic and its engine!?

Maybe they are now really switching to OHCs? And phasing out old OHVs? And killing the OHVs on purpose so that the die hard fans can finally let go of their first and last love of life - the cg125??!!

But are they really bringing in a brand new engine anytime soon? Are they gona name the current cg125 deluxe as standard cg125? And bring in an all new 150 to be sold as deluxe??!!

Ahhh... The whole thought makes me feel sick and dizzy! Maybe I didnt sleep well last night!? Maybe I am day Dreaming! Pinch me here pinch me!! I wonna wake up!! That's just too crazy! Atlas Honda and new OHCs???? We arent used to that!!

I'm just being a conspiracy theorist u know nothing! I mean nothing could ever go wrong with cg125!! It would be present even on the day if judgement!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post

I wish your conspiracy theory is right
    Looking at the amount of complains coming in Euro 2 CG
    One can really think this and there is certainly demand increased for used
    deluxe after this euro 2 cg introduction in market

AHl failed to impress crazy CG users in their attempt in 2007 deluxe & still till deluxe 2013 model
    so it could be they have now come up with this idea

And I Think This Is The Only Only Way To Reduce Sales Of CG Just A Little Bit
    Baaqi Bhale Jo Bhi Errors Ho CG Mein People Will Still Say CG CG Hai

No Matter 150cc or 200cc Will Call Them Plastic Crap

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Dude! are you OK thats a lot of imagination .... :-D
    Ya just got high momentarily!
    You know... this cant really happen! That would be just like mehran getting discontinuedd dude!?? and thats not possible!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

User Tag List