74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Seeking for help guys Honda CG 125 Euro 2 sucks

Guys please help me out 2 months ago I bought Honda CG125 euro 2 regular it was a evil naughty smile all over my face after a month that smile turn into disaster sad puppy face my daily running is 37x2 =80 kms approximately and more so I thought honda is gonna help me as my brother was giving me his honda cg125 2011 for this purpose i refused and made a demand to buy new euro 2.... now after 2 months bike is acting little awkward strange sound hell of vibration on 60+ above gears seems to be hard n most strange is that when bike gets hot lets say after 20 kms it starts to turn off automatically if i stop it or slow it down i have to kick start then launch then if i slow down it gets off... btw running was done on 45 kmh till 800kms then 50-60 till 1400kms and never done double pilion riding timely changed my engine oil after every 400-600kms tunings were done by honda... what could be the issue?
    Certified mechanics said it will be done under warranty on further query they told me head will be opened bla bla bla seems to be weak or needs a replacement its a manufacturing fault i fought n said hell its a new bike n only 2 months driven how iit is supposed to get open i refused to get it opened n walked away

Sent from my LG-LU6200 using Tapatalk 4

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xarak View Post
    i can't because it will be way ahead
    Yeah i know gs150 will be way ahead of you

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

larho maro kahpo per

@camry47 picture tu post kr do apni new ride ki
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by camry47 View Post
    try to live in real world u dont become a IRON man super man if u do have a 9mm gun all the thing is about titanium balls...btw 9mm lol just come with me one time definitely u will be amazed to see their's
    Talk realistic dude. Having a weapon on changes the whole situation. If you don't have one and your jealous apply cold water. 9mm can kill in seconds. Iron man ki jaga iron bullets kehlo. criminals have rusted weapons and can still work. If they can fire a round Allah has given me hands so can i. Yehi tou attitude hai tumhare jeso ka jiski waja se crime rate itna bar gaya hai. So scared of these low life criminals. Allah pe bharosa rakho fight back if u have proper weapon.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

9mm lol sounds water gun to meh at least, stay blessed son
    Sad to hear ur deaf. Plus when 1 9mm bullet enters someone. It will be a surprise if the person can even raise his voice for a glass of water. You prob have never even fired a round in real life that is why ur so pissed off.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by maulahjat View Post
    Good someone is living in fools paradise in the age of information
    Seeking for help guys Honda CG 125 Euro 2 sucks -1264717Seeking for help guys Honda CG 125 Euro 2 sucks -1264718Seeking for help guys Honda CG 125 Euro 2 sucks -1264719

1978 technology engine which was used at the time of my father when japs rejected it and dump it in pandoo republic of pakistan bravo
    Kid this pic is from rp was being tested. Poor rp made quite a few bikes in this color. When it was rejected they tried to sell to general public but failed there as well. When rp was being tested it failed everywhere compared to honda. You know i agree that cg is 70s technology. It is indeed sad that rp cannot even make a better bike than 50 year old cg. If you make something good then it survives the test of time like suzuki drz650 and the classic toyota land cruiser 70 series which are still manufactured today.
    One more thing, cg was designed by the japs a long time ago and atlas is simply making bikes on that design. While rp is not even designed by piaggio italy. It is a chinese toy which poorly and unsuccessfully tried to copy cg125. I feel sorry for those who are just key board warriors and do not have correct knowledge.
    Fyi, during the test of rp one of the bike failed its rectifier. When the official asked why it failed, rp guys said no worries we will change it. The official said we have almost never changed the rectifier on even our old cgs. What kind of crap quality is this? Rp was not only rejected but they were given royal bisti program. Its a fact but u can continue to deny.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So many posts by our dear Xarak and not a single word of sense. For a guy who can't even count the zeros in "1 Lac", not bad :\

Plus, your mindless rant about CG-125 is just amusing.

Then your trolling about GS150 & RP125 being "Nothing" .... SO ..... AMUSING.

A true example of how mindless fanboys can be and to what extent they can go lol

Keep it up. <_<
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lol arguing over 125-150cc bikes :/
    Suzuki has their flaws, so does Honda and Ravi etc.
    No bike is perfect in Pakistan, let alone almost everything you buy here!
    Honda E2 has problems with it's gear box, some GS-150 got their tires punctured leaving the dealership and some Ravi parts are almost impossible to source.

Fighting is best done to solve the problem- not to make matters worse.
    I own a CG-125 E2, and i don't really like it after 70kmp/h. too much vibration, and i honestly think that they should have used Deluxe engine+ gearbox in it.

All fanboys- remember that your bikes are used for learners in most countries lol
    No pun intended, and i am not here to argue. Have a nice day
    My bike gives 26-31 kmp/l depending on how i ride it, so i refill the tank to max once a week, and i hope it gave at least more than 35kmp/l. Maybe after next check-up at 2500km? driven 2200 so far
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHorn View Post
    Kid this pic is from rp was being tested. Poor rp made quite a few bikes in this color. When it was rejected they tried to sell to general public but failed there as well. When rp was being tested it failed everywhere compared to honda. You know i agree that cg is 70s technology. It is indeed sad that rp cannot even make a better bike than 50 year old cg. If you make something good then it survives the test of time like suzuki drz650 and the classic toyota land cruiser 70 series which are still manufactured today.
    One more thing, cg was designed by the japs a long time ago and atlas is simply making bikes on that design. While rp is not even designed by piaggio italy. It is a chinese toy which poorly and unsuccessfully tried to copy cg125. I feel sorry for those who are just key board warriors and do not have correct knowledge.
    Fyi, during the test of rp one of the bike failed its rectifier. When the official asked why it failed, rp guys said no worries we will change it. The official said we have almost never changed the rectifier on even our old cgs. What kind of crap quality is this? Rp was not only rejected but they were given royal bisti program. Its a fact but u can continue to deny.
    Thanks for telling the actual story, as some body made it believe to everybody that Storm is being used by Army.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    I like your post faisal one of the best try ... I wish dlx to have Good sales.... lol
    I am learning from you as storm is getting quite a high number of sales by your tries.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

talk realistic dude. having a weapon on you changes the whole situation. 9mm can kill in seconds. so it's as good as being a iron man. yea they mostly have these rusted weapons. but rusted weapons can still work. if they can fire a round Allah has given me hands so can i. yehi tou attitude hai tumhara jiski waja se crime rate itna bar gaya hai. so scared of these low life haram khor criminals. Allah pe bharosa rakho fight back if u have proper weapon dekha jayega.
    On ground you haven't seen anything you're just a guy who just can type fiction by using keyboard.

sad to hear ur deaf. plus when 1 9mm bullet enters someone. it will be a surprise if the person can even raise his voice for a glass of water. you prob have never even fired a round in real life that is why ur such pissed off by me that i have a weapon
    Well you proved. You're just a kiddo nothing to argue. Stay blessed. Alhamdulilah my family is blessed enough used to play with these waterguns from my childhood don't worry having weapon don't pisses me off. The person who I mentioned in previous post used to live on the route I take are real terrorists who don't give a f**k to your waterguns.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    So many posts by our dear Xarak and not a single word of sense. For a guy who can't even count the zeros in "1 Lac", not bad :\

Plus, your mindless rant about CG-125 is just amusing.

Then your trolling about GS150 & RP125 being "Nothing" .... SO ..... AMUSING.

A true example of how mindless fanboys can be and to what extent they can go lol

Keep it up. <_<
    Argument is going on. I'm not writing a formal letter here. Samaj ana chahiye. Kun itna farigh hai jo beth ke count karega kitne zeros hai. It's understood how much is a new CG for. I'm not trolling. I have proved all the points. I don't care if it's important to u or not.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

On ground you haven't seen anything you're just a guy who just can type fiction by using keyboard.

Well you proved. You're just a kiddo nothing to argue. Stay blessed. Alhamdulilah my family is blessed enough used to play with these waterguns from my childhood don't worry having weapon don't pisses me off. The person who I mentioned in previous post used to live on the route I take are real terrorists who don't give a f**k to your waterguns.

LOL at keyboard! Look at u LOL. Never seen me and calling me a kiddo when u run out of things to say. I don't even feel like replying you.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

And one more thing they don't have rusted weapons anymore they used to keep ak74us 50 calibre rpgs carbines n nw don't argue on ur 9mm is saber gun

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Honda has only bikes which are reliable are Honda CD-100 and Honda CG125 Deluxe

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    lol arguing over 125-150cc bikes :/
    Suzuki has their flaws, so does Honda and Ravi etc.
    No bike is perfect in Pakistan, let alone almost everything you buy here!
    Honda E2 has problems with it's gear box, some GS-150 got their tires punctured leaving the dealership and some Ravi parts are almost impossible to source.

Fighting is best done to solve the problem- not to make matters worse.
    I own a CG-125 E2, and i don't really like it after 70kmp/h. too much vibration, and i honestly think that they should have used Deluxe engine+ gearbox in it.

All fanboys- remember that your bikes are used for learners in most countries lol
    No pun intended, and i am not here to argue. Have a nice day
    My bike gives 26-31 kmp/l depending on how i ride it, so i refill the tank to max once a week, and i hope it gave at least more than 35kmp/l. Maybe after next check-up at 2500km? driven 2200 so far

The comparison of CG and Ravi is unnderstandable and is fine, but to do the comparison of CG/Ravi/Deluxe with GS is totally an un-understandable thing. When the AHL would launch 150 then would be compared with GS.

At the instant, there is no comparative of GS150 because it is the only 150cc whose in production.
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by himmi_Pak View Post
    larho maro kahpo per

@camry47 picture tu post kr do apni new ride ki
    Haha himmi mujhy karachi anay do lol semester break tha isiliye ghr aya hua hn enjoy krny family ke sath

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hey Guys!! @camry47 @abobobilly and @Xarak Calm Down
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

And one more thing they don't have rusted weapons anymore they used to keep ak74us 50 calibre rpgs carbines n nw don't argue on ur 9mm is saber gun

OMG what the hell LOL! Hahaha dekh li tumhari knowledge. Weapon rakhna tou choro tumne 1 round nahi fire kia hoga. Pellet wali airgun chelao in cheezo mein na paro. AK-47 is a weapon and is big and you can't conceal carry it. .50 bullet ka caliber hai. .50 is mostly mounted on jeeps and tanks. Itna heavy weapon konsa criminal bike pe le ke ghumta hai LOL! OMG go and sucide seriously. Tumhare jese jitne kam utna acha.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    Hey Guys!! @camry47 @abobobilly and @Xarak Calm Down
    One true Honda fan boy is enough for 10 RP and GS fans. Shows who loves his brand more.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

OMG what the hell LOL! AK-47 and 50 caliber weapons are not for conceal carry. OMG go sucide!
    Ladies first because that's what u think

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

User Tag List