74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Seeking for help guys Honda CG 125 Euro 2 sucks

Guys please help me out 2 months ago I bought Honda CG125 euro 2 regular it was a evil naughty smile all over my face after a month that smile turn into disaster sad puppy face my daily running is 37x2 =80 kms approximately and more so I thought honda is gonna help me as my brother was giving me his honda cg125 2011 for this purpose i refused and made a demand to buy new euro 2.... now after 2 months bike is acting little awkward strange sound hell of vibration on 60+ above gears seems to be hard n most strange is that when bike gets hot lets say after 20 kms it starts to turn off automatically if i stop it or slow it down i have to kick start then launch then if i slow down it gets off... btw running was done on 45 kmh till 800kms then 50-60 till 1400kms and never done double pilion riding timely changed my engine oil after every 400-600kms tunings were done by honda... what could be the issue?
    Certified mechanics said it will be done under warranty on further query they told me head will be opened bla bla bla seems to be weak or needs a replacement its a manufacturing fault i fought n said hell its a new bike n only 2 months driven how iit is supposed to get open i refused to get it opened n walked away

Sent from my LG-LU6200 using Tapatalk 4

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    I have always seen dlx trying hard and hard to actually stay at least on tail but it fails..
    May I suggest an eye test

Seeking for help guys Honda CG 125 Euro 2 sucks -1262829

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My personal experience still says deluxe is not the fastest bike
    as told in my above posts

but it is capable of achieving hi speeds and it is proven by videos too
    and GS owners like Gull bhai shared experience sincerely a deluxe beat him
    and that too with ease the way he had shared experience was amazing
    and i have heard many stories from good number of guys all say it can achieve
    speed 110 to 120km/h

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@amjad365 ; I didnt said that fat tyre improves his dlx peforamnce I was poiting the alterations and difference of stock bike but any ways thats gr8 .. would love to see his bike some time, it must be a good exception I haven't came across a 'fast' dlx so far..

@BlueHorn, nah dats not a junvenile answer thats the fact... ask han1911 why he went for the third engine in his dlx ask feveo why he donot ride dlx even he has and still uses his brothers GS, ask rehan why he sold dlx and now rides Rp, ... fact is fact.. paiggio tu hai he chinese She gee copy ... but dlx tu JAPANI technology hai isky peron men kio jan nahi hai ...

I would prefer to go for GS instead... see around ? just ask your self there is not a single thread of a deluxe which was purchased or has a wellcome thread in last few months ? or a year ? no a single new dlx on PW? no deluxe ? last time I remember gull tried but sold it right away as he didnt liked the vibrations.. you your self went for a GS when u had a choice why ?

every thing leads to one answer and deep down in your heart you know and Gull also knew and he sold it right after tasting it ...

My eye are fine you reduce you weight or else some day a 70 will kill you in drag...

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHorn View Post
    looooool. Bro I didnt expect such a juvenile answer from your side
    Dlx is quite a capable bike and that's the reason why it is so widely being used in the northern areas. GS is no doubt a good bike but cannot match even Chondas when it comes to quality. And as for Piaggio, all would say that I saw its quality during our ride to thandiani. The front disk gets useless after being used continuously. The chinese engine showed it ugly side during the trip. Although a sheegee would not have been able to climb even the first 2 kms but piaggio still was far from the performance of dlx on hilly areas (dlx has a big rear sprocket giving it more torque than piaggio or sheegee).
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@amjad365 ; I didnt said that fat tyre improves his dlx peforamnce I was poiting the alterations and difference of stock bike but any ways thats gr8 .. would love to see his bike some time, it must be a good exception I haven't came across a 'fast' dlx so far..

@BlueHorn, nah dats not a junvenile answer thats the fact... ask han1911 why he went for the third engine in his dlx ask feveo why he donot ride dlx even he has and still uses his brothers GS, ask rehan why he sold dlx and now rides Rp, ... fact is fact.. paiggio tu hai he chinese She gee copy ... but dlx tu JAPANI technology hai isky peron men kio jan nahi hai ...

I would prefer to go for GS instead... see around ? just ask your self there is not a single thread of a deluxe which was purchased or has a wellcome thread in last few months ? or a year ? no a single new dlx on PW? no deluxe ? last time I remember gull tried but sold it right away as he didnt liked the vibrations.. you your self went for a GS when u had a choice why ?

every thing leads to one answer and deep down in your heart you know and Gull also knew and he sold it right after tasting it ...

My eye are fine you reduce you weight or else some day a 70 will kill you in drag...
    You are right. there are not many threads for Dlx, because their riders are happy riding their bikes. All threads of RP and shegee are abour their owners complaining about the rides. And you cannot change the fact that although dlx and shegee are pakistani bikes but they have been designed by the japenese (once upon a time in the 20th century). This is why dlx performs while RP fails as it is 100% pure chinese design.

I think all that riding of an inferior chinese RP got to your head. Mostly RP riders are wanabes who install clip-ons, big exhaust and what not to make their bikes look like heavy bikes. But you dont see many dlx riders doing so. The reason is that dlx riders do not need certificate of riding a good bike as they know they have that.

RP is, was and will always be a chinese bike no matter how much you would like to impose. Even GS is a far better bike than your RP. And watch out, a rider like me might break your ego while you ride ur undercover or underwear, whatever, chinese ride.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

RP is, was and will always be a chinese bike no matter how much you would like to impose. Even GS is a far better bike than your RP. And watch out, a rider like me might break your ego while you ride ur undercover chinese ride.
    Badalta hai rang asmaan kesay kesay !!

Under cover is easily beaten by CG ... GS can kill it so that's not the question ... and I dont have Ego... what I say is what i know and thats what I can prove too... that Chinese thumper (even I say its a lahori bike as it is seen rarely in other cities so u can abuse it on that too ) can clean sweep dlx any time any where as far as i have seen it (not talking about exceptionally rocket DLX as amjad explained) but masses of DLX are killed by paiggio every day on lahore roads ..
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My friend has so called Japani HONDA DELUXE Buddha Styke ... He hates deluxe from the first day and we have seen many GS passing deluxe easily... I don't know what **** some people talking about but GS owns Deluxe easily ^_^

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

one of a show room owner told me that he had to send back the Dlx just becuase the didnt sold for years untill new "STICKERS" change got apporved from JAPAN ... so he just sent them back and advised to send CG power plus instead atleast they are sold and bussiness man money is not just put to halt..

Quote Originally Posted by dmszack View Post
    My friend has so called Japani HONDA DELUXE Buddha Styke ... He hates deluxe from the first day and we have seen many GS passing deluxe easily... I don't know what **** some people talking about but GS owns Deluxe easily ^_^

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Badalta hai rang asmaan kesay kesay !!

Under cover is easily beaten by CG ... GS can kill it so that's not the question ... and I dont have Ego... what I say is what i know and thats what I can prove too... that Chinese thumper (even I say its a lahori bike as it is seen rarely in other cities so u can abuse it on that too ) can clean sweep dlx any time any where as far as i have seen it (not talking about exceptionally rocket DLX as amjad explained) but masses of DLX are killed by paiggio every day on lahore roads ..
    hahahaha. i think you need to travel more on lahorei roads. here even cd70 beats honda civic. our roads are like jungle and who ever is willing to be the most suicidal can easily overtake any vehicle on the road. real speed test is on open roads like gt road where dlx clearly out shines any piaggio (yes even the ones with clip ons and leds in their silencers).

Bar bar kehne se piaggio dlx se achi nahi ho jai ge. I always thought u were a reasonable person. How can you deny the facts

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

one of a show room owner told me that he had to send back the Dlx just becuase the didnt sold for years untill new "STICKERS" change got apporved from JAPAN ... so he just sent them back and advised to send CG power plus instead atleast they are sold and bussiness man money is not just put to halt..
    New dlx are not coming as they are now changing the model. when was last time RIP was changed?? Oh yes it was when Honda started giving matt black silencer. Immediately piaggio copied. tsk tsk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

BlueHorn brother please don't drag the discussion
    Deluxe is good and so Ravi Piaggio seeing the amount of happy customers
    i can't not deny this fact every one has different views Vicky bhai has
    his thoughts about deluxe which are reasonable i and you have different thoughts about deluxe
    i think its engine is superb quality and same you think and it is one tough bike

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    BlueHorn brother please don't drag the discussion
    Deluxe is good and so Ravi Piaggio seeing the amount of happy customers
    i can't not deny this fact every one has different views Vicky bhai has
    his thoughts about deluxe which are reasonable i and you have different thoughts about deluxe
    i think its engine is superb quality and same you think and it is one tough bike
    I agree with amjad635, but let alone engine we compare the self starter, even paiggio was the first to intro 5gears, gear indicator, euroII, high compression engine, rotatable adjusting tappets nuts.. deluxe has nothing which can be compared with all this stuff... not a single qulity research like this is present in Delxe ?

I am in no mood to tangle my head with bluehorn but convice me if any of the gadget I have explained above is present in deluxe .. balky poranay dlx men tu gear bhi 4 that and it had not EuroII even..

New dlx are not coming as they are now changing the model. when was last time RIP was changed?? Oh yes it was when Honda started giving matt black silencer. Immediately piaggio copied. tsk tsk
    paiggio tu rhi chinese bike wo tu hain he copy master I dont own it but I know it can take on any where any time.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

kis ne kisko copy kiya esko bhi chorho
    but yeah at the moment piaggio storm is ahead in terms of features
    specially self starter it really makes deluxe user feel shame

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I agree with amjad635, but let alone engine we compare the self starter, even paiggio was the first to intro 5gears, gear indicator, euroII, high compression engine, rotatable adjusting tappets nuts.. deluxe has nothing which can be compared with all this stuff... not a single qulity research like this is present in Delxe ?

I am in no mood to tangle my head with bluehorn but convice me if any of the gadget I have explained above is present in deluxe .. balky poranay dlx men tu gear bhi 4 that and it had not EuroII even..

paiggio tu rhi chinese bike wo tu hain he copy master I dont own it but I know it can take on any where any time.
    bhai many bikes in 80s were the first to introduce 5 gears like kawasaki gto. it is not something new in pakistani market. same is the case with self start. bikes like cd200 also had self start. I think you promote ravi as some 'professional' riders do on every forum. They talk about ravi all the time like Dharampura Biking Club. may i prose that u move to dharampura as well.

fact is piaggio has no aftersales service. it has no sales. it has no reliability. Please talk on technical facts rather than 'fasaane' .

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    kis ne kisko copy kiya esko bhi chorho
    but yeah at the moment piaggio storm is ahead in terms of features
    specially self starter it really makes deluxe user feel shame
    yes self start is a useful feature to play with while you await for a tow truck to carry your bike to the nearest ravi service centre .. which happens to be the ravi factory no matter wherever you are in Pakistan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well kash men heavily paid promotor hota mujhe bhi gift me 125 tours per janay k liye miltien .. I wish I was... but unfortunately some body else did got a promotion in AHL so thats why poked an old thread to take on the CG RP war...? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm now its making sense...

Seeking for help guys Honda CG 125 Euro 2 sucks -1263018

bhai many bikes in 80s were the first to introduce 5 gears like kawasaki gto. it is not something new in pakistani market. same is the case with self start. bikes like cd200 also had self start. I think you promote ravi as some 'professional' riders do on every forum. They talk about ravi all the time like Dharampura Biking Club. may i prose that u move to dharampura as well.

fact is piaggio has no aftersales service. it has no sales. it has no reliability. Please talk on technical facts rather than 'fasaane' .

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yeah if we go deep and deep than who can deny honda is leader
    but fact is present situation at current in features piaggio is ahead
    and also cheaper but i say brand tag of honda is enough for an lover
    to pay more deluxe as it makes him relax & confident
    in looks both bikes have own attraction both are sporty
    After sales network obviously RP is still no way near to AHl

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well kash men heavily paid promotor hota mujhe bhi gift me 125 tours per janay k liye miltien .. I wish I was... but unfortunately some body else did got a promotion in AHL so thats why poked an old thread to take on the CG RP war...? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm now its making sense...

Seeking for help guys Honda CG 125 Euro 2 sucks -1263018
    This is not a sheegee comparison with RIP. its a proper bike, dlx, comparison with a chinese bike RIP. Now you can eat all the popcorn you want, because that's what most members of Dharampura Biking Club do !! ....

Seeking for help guys Honda CG 125 Euro 2 sucks -1263026

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

who is expert mcanic for honda cg 125 e2 in islamabad.& RWP.????????

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I've always hated racing, I hate going fast. Infact, our emergency theatre in services hospital in full of racers everyday.so plz dont think im promoting racing or checking top speeds my any means, but let me share an incidence...
    I remember when I first got my GS(bcoz of its comfort n self start), a friend of mine who owned a dlx tried to race with me on our way back from hospital.....ham dono ichra k saamney thay n the road was all empty at night time....I ignored him a couple of times, but then I finally twisted the throttle......well u can all imagine now what happened to my friend's dlx....it was left miles behind. ..there was no competition literally
    I still can't believe some1 wud compare the acceleration or top speed of these two bikes

Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

As far as dlx vs RP is concerned, there is once again no comparison
    Its funny how ppl love kick starting their over-priced dlx.
    Even as far as build quality is concerned, ppl generally tend to take very good care of their dlx, coz they've spent their entire life's saving on it.....if u use abuse it like my friend used to, n several others that I have seen on litton n McLeod road, to wo bhi kachra ban jaati he

Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

User Tag List