74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Seeking for help guys Honda CG 125 Euro 2 sucks

Guys please help me out 2 months ago I bought Honda CG125 euro 2 regular it was a evil naughty smile all over my face after a month that smile turn into disaster sad puppy face my daily running is 37x2 =80 kms approximately and more so I thought honda is gonna help me as my brother was giving me his honda cg125 2011 for this purpose i refused and made a demand to buy new euro 2.... now after 2 months bike is acting little awkward strange sound hell of vibration on 60+ above gears seems to be hard n most strange is that when bike gets hot lets say after 20 kms it starts to turn off automatically if i stop it or slow it down i have to kick start then launch then if i slow down it gets off... btw running was done on 45 kmh till 800kms then 50-60 till 1400kms and never done double pilion riding timely changed my engine oil after every 400-600kms tunings were done by honda... what could be the issue?
    Certified mechanics said it will be done under warranty on further query they told me head will be opened bla bla bla seems to be weak or needs a replacement its a manufacturing fault i fought n said hell its a new bike n only 2 months driven how iit is supposed to get open i refused to get it opened n walked away

Sent from my LG-LU6200 using Tapatalk 4

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Deluxe as stock has brilliant looks so it does not require really modifications
    but again modifications depend on users ravi users really like to modify their
    bikes to extreme and they pretend its their CBR, Ducati,Busa etc

Nothing wrong in modifying bike some deluxe owners also modify their bikes
    hahahaha. very rightly said. I think Vicky's ID got hacked else I always 'thought' him to be a 'sane' person.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

reading the comments for the past few days ...
    aur ab mujh se raha nahi gaya ....
    im using RP for the past 1.5 years ...did 30k on it ..still using ..and i had abused it so much that u cant imagine ...and not even a single engine work ...sprocket ..or any other thng ..the bike is completely stock ...
    aur shee gee walo per main taras k ilawa aur kuch nahi kha sakta ...
    pathetic quality and still they're praising a bike which is older thn them ..lol
    whereas the RP's quality is concerned it has the most durable engine in the market ..
    i recently went to local motorcycle market ..my friend wanted a used RP ...and we couldn't find any ..on the other hand the market is filled wid shee gee's ....and plenty of them ....
    if rp is pathetic why are people keeping them ...why dont they sell em ...
    your SHE GEE IS PATHETIC THATS WHY EVERY ONE TENDS TO GRAB THE NEW MODEL WITH IN A YEAR ,... COZ IT WONT SUSTAIN MORE THN A YEAR ..
    DUE TO YOU PEOPLE(HONDA SUPPORTERS) WE ARENT GETTIN ANY NEW BIKE IN PAKISTAN ..DUE TO YOU PEOPLE HONDA'S MARKET SHARE IS GETTING HIGHER ....YOU ARE ENCOURAGING THEM TO PRODUCE THESE LAME BIKES ....
    people out the pakistan are using YAMAHAS DUCATIS SUZUKIS and we are stucked on this lame DOODH WAALAS ride ..
    i plead to the people of pakistan to change ur approach ..
    khuda us qoum ki halat kabhi nahi badalta ,,jis ko khud ki fikar na ho ..PEACE

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahsenz View Post
    DUE TO YOU PEOPLE(HONDA SUPPORTERS) WE ARENT GETTIN ANY NEW BIKE IN PAKISTAN.
    You are right. It is due to us Honda supporters that now we have Suzuki Heavy Bikes in Pakistan. It is due to the passion and call for better bikes by us Honda supporters that Suzuki released Hayabusa, M50 and Inazuma.

So thank you for your nice compliment. We honda riders really appreciate it

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

slightly off the topic, but any one know how is Inazuma performing in Pakistani market, slightly over priced, but lets keep the pricing factor aside.

or should we start a new thread for it?

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AllTerrain View Post
    slightly off the topic, but any one know how is Inazuma performing in Pakistani market, slightly over priced, but lets keep the pricing factor aside.

or should we start a new thread for it?
    Bhai jaan sales are very very low. You can say almost non-existent. In Lahore, the 6 dealerships offering the bikes have so far sold around 2 to 3 Inazumas each, on average. The thing is that in 6750,000 there are many other options available from shops which import bikes.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahsenz View Post
    reading the comments for the past few days ...
    aur ab mujh se raha nahi gaya ....
    im using RP for the past 1.5 years ...did 30k on it ..still using ..and i had abused it so much that u cant imagine ...and not even a single engine work ...sprocket ..or any other thng ..the bike is completely stock ...
    aur shee gee walo per main taras k ilawa aur kuch nahi kha sakta ...
    pathetic quality and still they're praising a bike which is older thn them ..lol
    whereas the RP's quality is concerned it has the most durable engine in the market ..
    i recently went to local motorcycle market ..my friend wanted a used RP ...and we couldn't find any ..on the other hand the market is filled wid shee gee's ....and plenty of them ....
    if rp is pathetic why are people keeping them ...why dont they sell em ...
    your SHE GEE IS PATHETIC THATS WHY EVERY ONE TENDS TO GRAB THE NEW MODEL WITH IN A YEAR ,... COZ IT WONT SUSTAIN MORE THN A YEAR ..
    DUE TO YOU PEOPLE(HONDA SUPPORTERS) WE ARENT GETTIN ANY NEW BIKE IN PAKISTAN ..DUE TO YOU PEOPLE HONDA'S MARKET SHARE IS GETTING HIGHER ....YOU ARE ENCOURAGING THEM TO PRODUCE THESE LAME BIKES ....
    people out the pakistan are using YAMAHAS DUCATIS SUZUKIS and we are stucked on this lame DOODH WAALAS ride ..
    i plead to the people of pakistan to change ur approach ..
    khuda us qoum ki halat kabhi nahi badalta ,,jis ko khud ki fikar na ho ..PEACE
    Hello Mr. Che Guevara Of Paki Bikers
    First of all say to your Ravi to make this bike available in pakistan
    still much more than half of pakistan have not even seen this bike face to face

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have seen one somewhere in karachi
    People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger..

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hahaha. Correct. Bike kahin Nazar nahi aati aur yeh log kehte hain ke its the most demanded bike. Hahahahah

FKP
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

what should euro ii owners do ? I mean I have euro ii 5.6k kms done all oils changed b/w 750- 800km tunings done on time.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Correct me on this if i am not wrong Ravi Piaggio ki aik nazar na ana ki waja yeh be thi kah ravi was busy filling armies order for RP125. Never the less i don't see what is all this fuss about? DLX is around 120,000 where as Ravi is around 100K, a difference of 20,000. DLX does not have a self start, where as Ravi does. Now for some this should not matter but for others it does. Let us all agree to disagree.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro the actual problem is that k RP per loag handle clips laga dete hein, aur silencer change ker dete hein aur us silencer per leds laga lete hein. Bus yehi reason hai k RP bekar bike hai as per Bluehorn bro.

So please guyz as BlueHorn says l agr ap loag handle clips, silencer aur un per red led utar lein tou shaid RP achi bike bun sakti hai. Per CG walay abhi bhi laga saktay hein.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold View Post
    Correct me on this if i am not wrong Ravi Piaggio ki aik nazar na ana ki waja yeh be thi kah ravi was busy filling armies order for RP125. Never the less i don't see what is all this fuss about? DLX is around 120,000 where as Ravi is around 100K, a difference of 20,000. DLX does not have a self start, where as Ravi does. Now for some this should not matter but for others it does. Let us all agree to disagree.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well man u guys are awesome in " ek dosre ki utarne me" yar topic kia tha or kia hogaya, this is y many users even don't come on forum. and just keep on watching, Dear All we are fellow bikers and we should behave too. Honda or Ravi is not anyone fathers company just chill man, Be sensible and be Respectful.

I can say only this Instead doing praise of one bike and counting errors in other.

Regards.
    A Long Way Ride without a destiny on a Long Road is food for true Riders soul

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abdulrehmanrauf View Post
    Bro the actual problem is that k RP per loag handle clips laga dete hein, aur silencer change ker dete hein aur us silencer per leds laga lete hein. Bus yehi reason hai k RP bekar bike hai as per Bluehorn bro.

So please guyz as BlueHorn says l agr ap loag handle clips, silencer aur un per red led utar lein tou shaid RP achi bike bun sakti hai. Per CG walay abhi bhi laga saktay hein.
    Bhai cg par asey cheap modifications shayad 2% owners karte hoon. Ravi par toh har owner almost yamaha, honda ke sticker lagata hai. Aur army ke pass abhi tah maine ravi nahi dekhi. Last year ravi syphon gaya tha wahan border patroling ke liye cg125 dekha tha. Northern areas mein FC ke pass maine khud dlx dekha hai. Aur cg125 to punjab, sindh kpk aur kashmir ke police ke pass khud dekha hai. Even fc in karachi has cg. Aub yeh socho keh cg aur ravi dono 100,000 ke hain. Toh kya wajah hai ke law enforcement agencies cg letay hai jubkey ravi mein self start aur self adjusting tappets etc hain ??? Reason is they want reliable ride. Not a chinese toy which would hardly last a month.

Yeh ravi city ke liye achi hai. Ducati ke sticker lagao, led lagao, clip on lagao,loud muffker lagao aur pretend karo keh aap ke pass heavy bike hai. Lekin cg zaroor rakhna. Kyun keh jub ravi pe parts chahiye hoon *** toh phir 1 month ke liye koi to ride chahiye na

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

RP is bit successful in Lahore city due to it availability of parts and mechanic. i dont know much about this bike. one of my neighbor is using it for more than 3 years but in decent way. He is more than 40 and not a racer. i never seen him in problem with RP.

As per RP company statement, they have sold 100000 bikes till date. I live in Lahore and use canal road daily but rarely see RP, probably 3 to 5 times a month.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brothers calm down calm down... first thing jo jo log keh rhy hain keh their cg euro II is going great i will give em one month karachi le ayen aur idhr use kerain maintain kerain even use 5s dealers showroom for tuning and other service start buying havoline from karachi even from original caltex pump or franchise... after one month i will ask han.bhaiyon bad luck or hell of KHI crap... no doubt deluxe is hell of great bike which needs no modifications a good decent bike for me atleast but karachi mai 1 week se ziada honda 125 rekh ker dikhao even deluxe u cant keep it untill ur just home to destination rider no stop between ur journey...RP ke parts available nahin hain suzuki ko showroom lekar jao 1000-2000 se nechay kaheen nahin gaye unique ke parts reliable nahin hain... habib 125 10 unit sale honay ke bad company apna address change kerletee hai baki reh gayen super star which hell of a good bike according to karachi with self start rear 90/90 wheel disc brake bla bla having price tag of 68k new even parts are available easily even u can use honda deluxe parts atlas parts and main office for parts is on akbar road now and no thugs even turn their face to see that all so i think m happy enough to have it in 38k used one just changed its oil done head overhaul rear sprocket changed as it need to be changed used original atlas honda deluxe sprocket just need clip ons i will get em asap when i get back to karachi

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHorn View Post
    Bhai cg par asey cheap modifications shayad 2% owners karte hoon. Ravi par toh har owner almost yamaha, honda ke sticker lagata hai. Aur army ke pass abhi tah maine ravi nahi dekhi. Last year ravi syphon gaya tha wahan border patroling ke liye cg125 dekha tha. Northern areas mein FC ke pass maine khud dlx dekha hai. Aur cg125 to punjab, sindh kpk aur kashmir ke police ke pass khud dekha hai. Even fc in karachi has cg. Aub yeh socho keh cg aur ravi dono 100,000 ke hain. Toh kya wajah hai ke law enforcement agencies cg letay hai jubkey ravi mein self start aur self adjusting tappets etc hain ??? Reason is they want reliable ride. Not a chinese toy which would hardly last a month.
    then why they are manufacturing it see link below

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...-storm-125-a-2

Yeh ravi city ke liye achi hai. Ducati ke sticker lagao, led lagao, clip on lagao,loud muffker lagao aur pretend karo keh aap ke pass heavy bike hai. Lekin cg zaroor rakhna. Kyun keh jub ravi pe parts chahiye hoon *** toh phir 1 month ke liye koi to ride chahiye na
    eat this if it is for city what they riding

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...oring-pakistan

So who is going to buy this, a ghost rider

someone is playing dump and duffer and try to impose their own thinking....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I wear my helmet and ride it responsibly with decent acceleration on keen speed and found it smooth and I keep in my head that it's not a rat bike

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by maulahjat View Post
    then why they are manufacturing it see link below

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...-storm-125-a-2

eat this if it is for city what they riding

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...oring-pakistan

So who is going to buy this, a ghost rider

someone is playing dump and duffer and try to impose their own thinking....
    Hahahahaha. You can visit ravi showroom in lahore. That colour is available for sale to general public. They made those color bike when they replied to open tender by army. But army rejected. Loooooooooool. And ravi NEEDS to do marketing like they did with moin because no one buy their crap. Honda ki toh kya baat hai. Product speaks for self

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cool

Count me in the war. Being normal i am on Honda's side.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

User Tag List