Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: Honda CG-125 is the best. GS-150 & Ravi Piaggio not worth it!

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cool Honda CG-125 is the best. GS-150 & Ravi Piaggio not worth it!

GS-150 and Ravi Piaggio are nothing infront of CG-125. The reason you don't see many 2nd hand GS and RP bikes in market is because their sale level is nothing nothing compared to CG-125. CG agar snatch na ho in dono ko koi puchey na trust me. Dar ke mare kuch loog CG aviod karte hai. GS aur RP alternate ke tor pe lai laite hai magar phir satisfy nahi hote aur zahir nahi karte. Rangers, army and police all over Pakistan are using Honda CG-125. Because this bike is the toughest. Honda is a brand known world wide. Suzuki is not even close. RP ko tou banda brand mei count hei na kare. Puray Pakistan mei law enforcement agencies prefer this bike and there are many reasons behind it. Few of them i have mentioned above. I have kept GS-150 twice. Both gave me quality issues and heavy loss on resale. Uncle bike hai with bad resale and quality. Never bothered to buy a RP because it's just not worth buying. I don't wish to spend half of my life finding parts for RP. I am now a happy owner of Honda CG-125 E2 2013. Filal tou break in procedure chal raha hai. I sold my previous 125 to a friend and also sold my 70 and decided to keep one bike. My previous euro 2 went trouble free for months but then i sold it to a friend because he wanted a brand new and he didn't had enough to buy a brand new. Honda is building jets. Suzuki and RP get only day dream of making one. LOL!

Honda CG-125 likes on Facebook= [107962]!
    https://www.facebook.com/Honda.CG125?hc_location=stream

Suzuki GS-150= [1174] LOL!

Ravi Piaggio= [777] TROLOLOLOL!

Google Honda CG-125 and it appears on wikipedia.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlas_Honda_CG_125

Google GS and RP and nothing LOL!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhai I just want to ask from you a very simple and short question don't you like change to see if not dusron ka phir kya kasoor hai let them buy new shape bikes and remember bohat say log hain jo apne psand ke bikes k pyar mei spare parts issue and resale issue say comprise ker letay hain so let them enjoy and remember jo bikes apne mention ke hain piaggio and gs both bikes aik arsay se akhir pakistan mei survive ker he rhe hain means these have some attraction for buyer.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xarak View Post
    GS-150 and Ravi Piaggio is nothing infront on CG-125. The reason you don't see 2nd hand GS and RP bikes in market is their sale is nothing nothing compared to CG-125. Both of these bikes are nothing infront of a CG-125. CG agar snatch na ho in dono ko koi puchey na. Dar ke mare loog CG aviod karte hai. GS aur RP alternate ke tor pe lai laite hai which is stupid when your spending over 1000000. Rangers, army and police all over Pakistan are using CG-125. Because this bike is the toughest. Honda is a brand known world wide. Suzuki is not even close. RP jo brand hai sirf 3rd world countries mei chalta hai. Why there is more chance of a Honda CG-125 to get snatched or theft? Because it's a tough, reliable bullet. Puray Pakistan mei law enforcement agencies prefer this bike and there is a solid reason behind it which i just mentioned. I have kept GS-150 twice. Both gave me quality issues and heavy loss. Uncle bike hai with bad resale and quality. Never bothered to buy a RP because don't want to burn my money and i want a tention free life. Not spend half of my life finding parts for RP. I am now a happy owner of Honda CG-125 euro 2 2013. Filal tou break in procedure chal raha hai. I sold my 70 and decided to keep one bike. My previous euro 2 went trouble free for months but then i sold it to a friend. Dar ke marey GS aur RP leli chand logo ne tou CG baikar ho gai. Honda is building jets. Suzuki and RP get only day dream of making one. LOL!

well tell me what kind of jet does honda is making, brother bindu khan kay tikay our rawrayan to hazaron, khattay hain magar moven pick ki ice cream har koi afford naheen kar sakta, cg 125 ka har jahil gawar ko pata hai, agar samajh na ayee to pogo daikon warna chonda ki 1978 technology cg-125 chalao, aur muhalay ko batoa ka aik phatay howay silencer ka dhool aa raha hai, that is the reason streat crimes are top in karachi bcz law enforcement agencies used cg-125, which alert terrorist due to its phatta dhole sound.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umerchaudhary View Post
    Bhai I just want to ask from you a very simple and short question don't you like change to see if not dusron ka phir kya kasoor hai let them buy new shape bikes and remember bohat say log hain jo apne psand ke bikes k pyar mei spare parts issue and resale issue say comprise ker letay hain.
    Dekho simple si baat hai. Change yaha ata nahi. Ik zamane se threads create ho rahe hai. Example ke tor pe RP 150 ka thread dekh lou. They said it will lauch in august magar ab tak kuch nahi pata. Change nahi ata tou we should atleast support the best bike in the town.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

GS-150 and Ravi Piaggio is nothing infront on CG-125. The reason you don't see 2nd hand GS and RP bikes in market is their sale is nothing nothing compared to CG-125. Both of these bikes are nothing infront of a CG-125. CG agar snatch na ho in dono ko koi puchey na. Dar ke mare loog CG aviod karte hai. GS aur RP alternate ke tor pe lai laite hai which is stupid when your spending over 1000000. Rangers, army and police all over Pakistan are using CG-125. Because this bike is the toughest. Honda is a brand known world wide. Suzuki is not even close. RP jo brand hai sirf 3rd world countries mei chalta hai. Why there is more chance of a Honda CG-125 to get snatched or theft? Because it's a tough, reliable bullet. Puray Pakistan mei law enforcement agencies prefer this bike and there is a solid reason behind it which i just mentioned. I have kept GS-150 twice. Both gave me quality issues and heavy loss. Uncle bike hai with bad resale and quality. Never bothered to buy a RP because don't want to burn my money and i want a tention free life. Not spend half of my life finding parts for RP. I am now a happy owner of Honda CG-125 euro 2 2013. Filal tou break in procedure chal raha hai. I sold my 70 and decided to keep one bike. My previous euro 2 went trouble free for months but then i sold it to a friend. Dar ke marey GS aur RP leli chand logo ne tou CG baikar ho gai. Honda is building jets. Suzuki and RP get only day dream of making one. LOL!

this is what army in panjab is using
    Honda CG125 is the best GS150 & Ravi Piaggio not worth it! -1264730Honda CG125 is the best GS150 & Ravi Piaggio not worth it! -1264731Honda CG125 is the best GS150 & Ravi Piaggio not worth it! -1264732

time to get matured, and look forward beyond deprecated chonda technology, and look for more eco friendly machine as our future generation also deserves to live in pakistan free from phatta dhole drum like silencer of chonda cg-125 depricatad crap, and green house gases throughing machines.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by maulahjat View Post
    this is what army in panjab is using
    Honda CG125 is the best GS150 & Ravi Piaggio not worth it! -1264730Honda CG125 is the best GS150 & Ravi Piaggio not worth it! -1264731Honda CG125 is the best GS150 & Ravi Piaggio not worth it! -1264732

time to get matured, and look forward beyond deprecated chonda technology, and look for more eco friendly machine as our future generation also deserves to live in pakistan free from phatta dhole drum like silencer of chonda cg-125 depricatad crap, and green house gases throughing machines.
    LOL just one bike? Ye bhi auction ho jayegi thore time main. You guys are so jealous of Honda's sound! GS aur RP ka as if ur riding a electric scooty LOL! RP envoirment friendly hai LOL! RP ka engine tou lagta hai CG 125 ka replica engine hai LOL. Bas quality 10x less hai.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cool

Problem?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhai you always bash gs and rp? And always favor cg125 why? Are you a salesman of honda?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Shafin619 View Post
    Bhai you always bash gs and rp? And always favor cg125 why? Are you a salesman of honda?

Salesman hota tou ghar akar rest karta. I am a proud owner and a fan boy.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Shafin619 View Post

he is not salesman but a ghost from the past still using crt tv in the age of LED tv, or saying bun kabab is way better than mc donald's burger, as he cant afford the good stuff, and cant understand there is a difference b/t motor way police, panjab ranger and the pic showing of pakistan army, one comes under ministry of defence and another comes under ministry of interior, well what can we say phatta dhole eik daffa kan may baj jai to sunai kuch naheen daita

12. 14-09-2013, 02:59 AM

Site Banned

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

he is not salesman but a ghost from the past still using crt tv in the age of LED tv, or saying bun kabab is way better than mc donald's burger, as he cant afford the good stuff, and cant understand there is a difference b/t motor way police, panjab ranger and the pic showing of pakistan army, one comes under ministry of defence and another comes under ministry of interior, well what can we say phatta dhole eik daffa kan may baj jai to sunai kuch naheen daita
    Ravi naam se hei cheapness tapak raha hai. LOL at afford kid! In Khi RP is cheaper then a CG. Asking price of RP here is 98000. Purey Akbar road pe 2-3 RP nazar ayegi. No one wants to waste his money on that crap. Yaha baat kia chal rahi hai aur bech mei afford ka word le aya ye bacha. Bari se bari gariya rakhi hai. RP ki kiya aukat hai. It's just i don't wish to burn my money by buying such a junk.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Google Honda CG-125 and it appears on wikipedia.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlas_Honda_CG_125

Google GS and RP and nothing LOL!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ravi lol naam se hei cheapness. lol afford? omg what are you? 0 knowledge!in karachi rp is for 98000. purey akbar road pe 1-2 dekhe gi. no one bother buying that crap! money without brain is useless. baat kia ho rahi hai and this kid is like afford lol. ravi as if supari chaliya ka brand ho lol!
    brother you are quoting a price tag of last 12 months ago, its company price is 100500
    Prices | Ravi Motorcycles
    and please share the location currently where it is for sales in akber road, looks like someone get shellshocked by using chonda breader, wasay bhi non affording persons ko supari aur chaliya hi dikay gi kyun kay angoor khattay hain.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Google Honda CG-125 and it appears on wikipedia
    Atlas Honda CG 125 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Google GS-150 and nothing LOL!

wikiepedia and facebook are not the standard of quality, about knew rules of facebook one can easily increase there like by spending dallar, keep your standard by yourself just like chonda breader

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@MOD , @Libra ,,useless thread for flaming purposes.Kindly remove this thread + some warning for the op.
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

good one brother

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by devilskreed View Post
    @MOD , @Libra ,,useless thread for flaming purposes.Kindly removes this thread + some warning for the op
    Admin aur mods ki chamcha giri ke bajaye i think u should mind ur own business. I am not breaking any thread rules. Kuch nahi tou flaming purpose LOL. I feel sorry for such members.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

wikiepedia and facebook are not the standard of quality, about knew rules of facebook one can easily increase there like by spending dallar, keep your standard by yourself just like chonda breader
    LOL at quality! LOL at dallar! Typical desi larke with 0 knowledge. CG-125 wala page Pakistani hai. Aur kiske pass itna haram ka paisa hai ke CG ke page pe likes barane ke liye dollars kharch kare. Chonda bikes are Chinese you fool OMG!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

do u even think once before u type lol!
    wikipedia still says it all It has been in production since the mid-1980s. A new model is released almost every year, with updated graphics on fuel tanks

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

User Tag List