0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda CB 400 Twin hawk

From my childhood i am lover of Honda CB 400T bike 1985-86 model. i want to buy this bike but some experts told me that availability of Spare parts for this bike is big problem. Is it true? or i can get parts easily in local market. Also if you know about this bike, i mean price, performance and fuel consumption, please share.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

apko saf suthri bike mil jaye even buri halat men mil jaye tu ghanimat janye ga sir...

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    From my childhood i am lover of Honda CB 400T bike 1985-86 model. i want to buy this bike but some experts told me that availability of Spare parts for this bike is big problem. Is it true? or i can get parts easily in local market. Also if you know about this bike, i mean price, performance and fuel consumption, please share.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Honda CB 400 Twin hawk -1277403
    It's an excellent bike. i have had it for 4 years. & have taken it to a trip to Abbottabad, Mansehra, Garri Habi ullah, Muzaffarabad, Murree and back. parts are available. have it overhauled once and then you are sorted for two years. There is an issue of over heating when driven inside the city on bust roads - being air cooled. but it is a very reliable bike, beautiful to look at and very responsive once on the road. You'll love it. i bought mine (shown in the picture) for Rs. 70,000 - fully restored. i hope you find a good one that you would keep forever.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks 4 replying. Ma Sha Allah your bike is very beautiful. What about its fuel consumption? And availability?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bike over heating can be resolved... I had issues in CB250 of over heating in traffic JAMs but it was figured out that it was due to slighlty wrong timing .. after timing was set it never over heated in trafic jams too..

Quote Originally Posted by Farrushah View Post
    Honda CB 400 Twin hawk -1277403
    It's an excellent bike. i have had it for 4 years. & have taken it to a trip to Abbottabad, Mansehra, Garri Habi ullah, Muzaffarabad, Murree and back. parts are available. have it overhauled once and then you are sorted for two years. There is an issue of over heating when driven inside the city on bust roads - being air cooled. but it is a very reliable bike, beautiful to look at and very responsive once on the road. You'll love it. i bought mine (shown in the picture) for Rs. 70,000 - fully restored. i hope you find a good one that you would keep forever.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am getting it restored from the ground up again. Should be done by end of next week

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List