Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Honda CD 70 Millege problem after 1000 km Tuning and getting the tank Replaced

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda CD 70 Millege problem after 1000 km Tuning and getting the tank Replaced

So i bought a new Honda CD70 2013 Model ,
    The bike was running fine before the first 1000 Km. The last refill of Petrol (Rs500) before the 1000km mark gave me an average millage of 65km (drove over 300 km)
    After i crossed the 1000km mark i got my bike tuned from the Authorized Honda Dealer i bought it from , after getting it tuned i went and got its tanky and tapay replaced with replicas i bought from bhawra bazar on Murree Road
    Ever since then my bike has been giving poor millege ,
    After 500 rupees petrol refil it hardly gave me 200 KM before the bike started missing aur band ho gai , i tried to start it again par nahee ho rahee the
    So i put it in reserve and got it filled again with feul , Same thing happened again after the next refil aswell

Now another problem is that kay tank main abhee petrol kafi nazar araha hai , par bike start nahee ho rahee unless i put it on reserve
    Mainay feul ka pipe nikal kar daikha hai , reserve par petrol a raha hai aur normal par sirf drops arahay hain petrol kay jub kay tank main acha khasa petrol hai

This is my first bike so i dont really know kay kitnay petrol par reserve lagta hai , but i am sure its more than this since abhee daikhnay say lagta hai almost half tank full hai

So whats the problem
    New Tank ki shape main problem hai ? or is it the tuning , as some people have told me kay tuning dubara karwao kisi achi dukan say and ask them to adjust the fuel to problem theek ho jaie

I took some pictures of inside of the Fuel Tank to show how much petrol is there, they are not very clear since it was hard getting pictures of inside of the tank

So guys what could be the problem
    Tuning , Or something wrong with the tank? Honda CD 70 Millege problem after 1000 km Tuning and getting the tank Replaced -1277952Honda CD 70 Millege problem after 1000 km Tuning and getting the tank Replaced -1277953Honda CD 70 Millege problem after 1000 km Tuning and getting the tank Replaced -1277954

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

may be your new fuel tank reserve pipe is longer than the stock one.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

this is a common problem in the after market tanki, fuel tanks.. it must have been air lockd.. the same thing happened with me, petrol ws in the tank but the bike didnt start.. take it to the authorised dealer nd tell them tht the bike is being air locked.. they will fix it out.. i however changed the fuel tank and side covers to originals again..

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List