Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Is say acha model to market main 900 Rs main tayar ho jata hay with comple tanki. Tapay. Chimtay.. Kull mila kr 900 rs main poori bike complete. Lol this is ahl standard. 1980 say abtak sticker change kr rahay hain. Kia itni change kam hay awam k liyay? Lol

Sent from my IM-A850L using PW Forums mobile app

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Is bike per to asoolan ab doodh walay kanaster genuine ahl ko laga kr bhejnay chaheyay :-) kyunkay ab yeh is kam k liyay he best bike hay. 1 engine, 2 tyres and 700 to 900 rs ki whole body complete. And bike tayar. And ahl is selling this 1980 model crap in more than a lack.

Sent from my IM-A850L using PW Forums mobile app

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    I hear Deluxe forks are longer, and may still require some mods. Don't they have different frames as well?
    CG 125 suspensions are 103mm and Deluxe has 112mm front and 2 or 2.5" high in overall length, for this you need to do alteration in frame and you have to change the t-bar and fork bridge top.
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@junaidakhtar01! Brother, just a question ... what if we wanted to import CG125's whole front from abroad? Just thinking what would it cost if we get the original Disc Brake Setup meant for this bike.
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    Front is legit but in rear setup drum brake is still there. So perhaps it is just for show shaw.
    Btw curious to know what is on swing arm and exhaust plate? Is it a led strip?
    @KamranAslam check this out.. @RX115 is he using RX disc setup?
    front set up of chonda and rear one is looking of gto,s
    ***SPEED+ACCURACY+AGGRESSION=YAMAHA RX115***

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

instead making a bike safe by adding a disk brake this bike has become more dangerous ever noticed that the bike which have disk brake also have 18" tire are gtos,rx,Suzuki sd 110 etc etc all have 18" its because of safty but 125 has 17" tire it will turn toward the ground with just a finger touch to the break and disk break was not just made to stop the bike at speed it was made to replace heavy drum that reduce pick and top speed as well with a light weight disk if drum is present I don't see any advantage of adding a disk break

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i too want to add front disk to my cg125 but cant think of any way. i tried the honda deluxe front end but it wont go in and plus it brings a lot of height to the bike. looking for a rx115 front end if i can find it. that may work

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@abobobilly Hows your CG? Still facing suspension issue or did you repair?
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Any else noticed A MAJOR FLAW in the pictures posted above? Discs are NOT balancing the wheels. Both brakes are installed on the RIGHT side of tires.

If you have observed the stock (drum brakes) of Classic, or ANY bike in the world having ONE disc at the front, or even the Deluxe/Piaggio etc ... you will notice that they BALANCE BOTH WHEELS by:
    - Installing front brake to LEFT SIDE
    - Installing rear brake to RIGHT SIDE

... unless the front wheel has TWO DISC PADS on each side.

------------------------

@r1, Its going OKAY. Nothing 'very good' really. As a commuter, its doing its job. But that 'chaska' of CG125 is long gone. It started ever since i started to Engine problems.

Right now, some issues which really torture me are as follows. Bike is running just fine though, and is still reliable enough to complete each journey just fine.

- Front suspension issues ... Still there. I have personally Taken out the forks and Filled them out with different oils ranging from 20W-50 Havoline, and a Power Streering fluid, as mentioned by another member ... which i also posted HERE ... along with detailed experience)

- Alignment issues of frame ... which as per mechanics and other people is my Weham, and thats its fine. I think they say this primarily because they can't fix it 100%. For this reason, i can't ride the bike at high speeds, without getting very uncomfortable.

- Weak Stroke of Engine ... i just FEEL that the engine stroke is weak. Bike runs fine, reaches top speed just fine ... but acceleration seems bogged down. When two people sit on the bike, it just won't feel as powerful as it should. I felt this when i rode a Euro 2 with THREE people sitting on the seat, and bike's response was just Jaw Dropping. This feeling gets boosted whenever i see those 90s and 2002 model CG125 bikes totally renovated, with a Heartwarming Stroke.

Anyway, i have stopped worrying about it. As a commuter, its doing its job so i am just riding along with it, if you know what i mean

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thats very correct the more u worry the more bike gets bad..

Anyway, i have stopped worrying about it. As a commuter, its doing its job so i am just riding along with it, if you know what i mean
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Any else noticed A MAJOR FLAW in the pictures posted above? Discs are NOT balancing the wheels. Both brakes are installed on the RIGHT side of tires.

If you have observed the stock (drum brakes) of Classic, or ANY bike in the world having ONE disc at the front, or even the Deluxe/Piaggio etc ... you will notice that they BALANCE BOTH WHEELS by:
    - Installing front brake to LEFT SIDE
    - Installing rear brake to RIGHT SIDE

... unless the front wheel has TWO DISC PADS on each side.

------------------------

@r1, Its going OKAY. Nothing 'very good' really. As a commuter, its doing its job. But that 'chaska' of CG125 is long gone. It started ever since i started to Engine problems.

Right now, some issues which really torture me are as follows. Bike is running just fine though, and is still reliable enough to complete each journey just fine.

- Front suspension issues ... Still there. I have personally Taken out the forks and Filled them out with different oils ranging from 20W-50 Havoline, and a Power Streering fluid, as mentioned by another member ... which i also posted HERE ... along with detailed experience)

- Alignment issues of frame ... which as per mechanics and other people is my Weham, and thats its fine. I think they say this primarily because they can't fix it 100%. For this reason, i can't ride the bike at high speeds, without getting very uncomfortable.

- Weak Stroke of Engine ... i just FEEL that the engine stroke is weak. Bike runs fine, reaches top speed just fine ... but acceleration seems bogged down. When two people sit on the bike, it just won't feel as powerful as it should. I felt this when i rode a Euro 2 with THREE people sitting on the seat, and bike's response was just Jaw Dropping. This feeling gets boosted whenever i see those 90s and 2002 model CG125 bikes totally renovated, with a Heartwarming Stroke.

So any plans of up gradation?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    So any plans of up gradation?
    Nope. Not in near future. I am not planning to sell this bike.

One thing is for sure, if i were to purchase a bike again, it won't be a brand new one. ESPECIALLY NOT this CG125. I will probably go for a Piaggio or a Deluxe (if my complaints from Piaggio are still present about Rider Position).

What do you have these days? Sold your R6?

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nope. Not in near future. I am not planning to sell this bike.

One thing is for sure, if i were to purchase a bike again, it won't be a brand new one. ESPECIALLY NOT this CG125. I will probably go for a Piaggio or a Deluxe (if my complaints from Piaggio are still present about Rider Position).

What do you have these days? Sold your R6?
    Toyota Axio and a Vigo from Department, no bikes.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    thats very correct the more u worry the more bike gets bad..
    same here(job holder+student=bz bee )....but the most thing i hate in bikes is the vibrating parts. :\ cant tolerate it.
    tried ma best to get rid of the 'khr khr' anyway possible like using spacer,rubber etc. well the bike is giving much better feel after getting rid from vibrating parts....

ab throttle ghumane ka b dil nhi krta.I just like to cruise at 50-60.
    I Am the Feel
    I Am The Yamaha!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Deluxe's front tyre is 2.75-18. CG125 classic has 2.50-18. If i am not mistaken, the same wheel (the metal wheel) can easily hold a 2.75-18 tyre as well. So incase if we do decide to put a disc brake at front, we can put the Deluxe's tyre at front.

Can we?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by KamranAslam View Post
    This is possible there are rear drums in the karachi scrap market which have options to take care of the disc along with sprocket.

saw one 70cc with rear disc 3weeks back.
    Kamran bhai, u can fit the disc brake setup on your stock drum
    main phly bhi ye bat gull GS150 wale thread pe share ker chuka hn
    chahe front ho ya rear u can fit disc brake system on your stock drum and wheels

maine ye kerna hai apni gs150 k rear alloy rim ko disc brake kerna hai
    lekin i am late

wese to link kafi honge lekin smjhane k liye ye pic kafi hai asal game isi part ka hai

Motorcycle accessories modified disc rear brake kit high gear hydraulic disc brakes ( without ABS) - China shopping? taobao agent ?Buy from China shop online website

Motorcycle modified hydraulic disc brake disc assembly kit ( rear drum diameter 13cm) Quality Kit - China shopping? taobao agent ?Buy from China shop online website

Motorcycle modified hydraulic disc brake disc assembly kit hub 13cm Qianjiang original specials - China shopping? taobao agent ?Buy from China shop online website

After the motorcycle conversion kit disc special flange mounting flange assembly 13CM Aluminium alloy flanges - China shopping? taobao agent ?Buy from China shop online website

Motorcycle rear brake disc modified high gear hydraulic brake disc brake kit assembly ( with ABS) - China shopping? taobao agent ?Buy from China shop online website

CG Cub motorcycle disc brake conversion kit assembly after General Qianjiang disc 11cm aluminum flange - China shopping? taobao agent ?Buy from China shop online website

Straddle-type motorcycle modified aluminum disc brake hydraulic disc assembly kit ( 13 cm ) - China shopping? taobao agent ?Buy from China shop online website

Cross motorcycle modified aluminum disc brake hydraulic disc brake assembly kit (13cm) Universal - China shopping? taobao agent ?Buy from China shop online website
    Attached Images Attached Images     

18. 15-04-2014, 05:48 AM

Site Banned

Reason
    spam

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

brother, i like to install disk brakes in my honda cg 125, plz give me information expense and where from i can install this...?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List