10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Atlas Honda CD70 2014 Model

Honda CD70 2014 Model -1437919

Hello guys Aslam Alikum hope you all are fine yesterday i got a new bike
    its rather choice of brother & father this time i left decision of buying motorcycle
    on them & also unfortunately conditions were not allowing me to buy a bike worth lakh rupees
    so i cancelled my decision of buying 125cc bike & other reason because of which i am on 70cc
    was my confusion over taking final decision on CG Dream from very first day when i spotted
    this bike in showroom i had only one concern in my mind its front visor may make noise
    & as the pw fellows started complained about its visor making noise this really dishearted me

Anyway as you know i bought a chinese 70cc bike but chinese motorcycle did not satisfy me at all
    this brand new CD70 is definitely a better bike to have than chinese motorcycle yes its too costy but
    definitely has better quality & smooth performing engine as compare to chinese motorcycle
    let me share some of my thoughts on new CD70 the good thing about new CD70 is its strong & more
    powerful now i have driven 2014 CD70 before too & Dream version too what i like about new head engine
    i mean changes that honda introduced in it after that CD70 engine performing better some of the positive
    points are good acceleration & it achieves good top speed too which is always 70+ no matter you driving single
    or with pillion rider i have driven CD70 with over 200kg weight it still managed to went 70+km/h so that is why
    said its engine more powerful please don't take it as or compare it with higher cc bikes according to its category
    its performance is improved now there are couple of cons which i have noticed in engine

No 1 engine is little noisy i mean you can listen little extra piston noise specially noise is high & very
    listenable during cold start earlier there used to be very less noise as par my experience and

No 2 Knocking which so far i have not noticed in my bike though i have just driven it around 50km
    but i had driven my friends 2014 CD which was used purchased by him had serious knocking it was
    producing knocking sound alot i will update this thread if i face such issue in my bike

At the moment as bike is in break in period i am driving it slower but as earlier told i have driven 2014
    of my friend so regarding its performance on its top speeds it was smooth i mean no vibration issue
    like i faced in unique 70cc and bikes brakes are very good both rear & front are working flawless
    heavy spokes are installed in rear wheel & bigger drum too so rear wheel is strong the chinese bike unique
    had poor brakes only rear was working that too not perfect but just working & front was like it almost had
    no break shoes in front hub was not working at all

Honda CD70 2014 Model -1437918

Here i would like to tell about one more thing unfortunately the bike i got
    has terrible misaligned handle i did not notice this in showroom but when i drove
    first time i noticed it now there is possibility of bike from factory coming like these
    but in my case it seems as if bikes handle was hit with some thing there are minor
    marks on handle at right on pipe and from that side handle was bent i think this bike
    was hit with some thing while unloading from truck i just couple of days back had seen
    at this same showroom from i bought bike they unloading bikes very carelessly from 2nd floor
    of truck well i went to mechanic there at showroom which also worker at showroom he was there
    helping them that day while unloading bikes from truck he told me that trucks that come from khi
    factory mostly there lifts don't work or even don't have lifts so thats why we have to do this careless way
    and he was saying definitely seems the piece that you have received is victim of hit noting else well i showed
    the bike to mechanic he did some work on it by standing at on center stand handle is better now glad
    he did not use any hathora waghera he said come again will make it more better problem will resolve

29th Today just take the test drive of bike on bad road unfortunately handle is not comfortable
    i mean i can feel the impact in my hands when driving on bad road now either its front shocks or
    its some thing wrong with handle fitting i mean some damage to handle fitting i suspect all these
    is cause of their careless handling of bike while unloading from truck it could be these faults are from
    factory i will show bike to honda mechanic but he will see nothing is wrong everything is fine

Update: Bad Luck My Fear Was 100% Right

Bikes handle is quite good with Force has hit with some thing
    Today noon while cleaning bike i found out this there is dent in frame
    below handle area which clearly tell bike hit some thing while transporting
    or while unloading from truck during delivery to showroom and as i told
    i am feeling bikes handle is uncomfortable so this obviously the reason
    i think handle is damaged its alignment was damaged which is some what corrected
    but internal fitting of handle is also damaged probably what mechanics call them
    "handle ki gooliyan" they are damaged so it would definitely need some work and would
    require opening of it and nothing can be done with dent mark on frame it will effect me
    on resale showroom owners will have good excuse of cutting down price of my CD70
    Atlas Honda CD70 2014 Model -1438353

I am very frustrated with this i got the brand new bike which is victim of careless handling
    I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you guys don't make mistake like i did please kindly check the complete bike
    in good light every corner of bike & every component of bike while purchasing bike no matter
    which bike it is you paying your hard earned for buying brand new bike & paying full payment for it
    so kindly do check carefully & purchase its your right and don't trust on this philosophy "new bike new hoti hai"
    i used to think same what could be problem in brand new bike but now i have learned my lesson

Update: Hahahaha

Today evening went to AHl showroom just to inspect weather its just my bike having
    this dent its common bent in Honda 2014 frame well i was really laughing at myself when i found
    out this dent is present in all CD70 the reason is i guess earlier wiring using to go from left side of
    frame from this area as in CD70 they have changed wiring from left to right side so they have just
    filled the gap there in frame in ordinary way it looks like its dent as my bikes handle is not comfortable
    i was already having doubts on it & very unaligned handle which was straightened by mechanic its just ok
    now how ever still needs some work to make it complete straight this really created confusion in my mind
    and when i saw that dent in frame in that area it really made me think that probably some thing has hit there
    well there are marks on handle which probably was hit with some thing but frame is complete ok i in showroom
    today evening saw three four CD's all having these kinda dents in same place well today after visiting showroom
    went to honda mechanic complained him about handle is not comfortable at bad roads he said drive bike it will
    be fine after some time or come i will check it if required will open it & fix it

Atlas Honda CD70 Performance

I am impressed with performance of Atlas Honda CD70 though its not complete trouble free there are issues
    present in bike and almost all Ahl bikes have some issues but bikes like pridor & deluxe are criticized
    too much by true lovers of pakistan's top selling CD70 & CG125. New Atlas Honda CD70 is very nice performing
    machine in its category what i like in its engine is its smooth performance there is very less vibration in bike
    and this small engine is quite good responsive acceleration is very good & power is good too it manages 70km/h
    top speed with single & pillion riding too and bike is smooth at these speeds regarding suspension i really like CD70
    rear shocks they perform very good single & with heavy weight however front shocks absorbers are terrible i from
    day one listening tak tak sound when ever bike hits any bumps on road went to mechanic he opened shocks and filled
    oil but now tak tak sound is gone and but still when bikes hits bad spots on road you feel impact in your hands & body
    simply they are not good performing at all chinese have better performing front shocks which absorbs bumps very nicely
    Regarding engine one major negative point in gear box is not smooth at all you can listen higher khattak sound
    in 2nd gear & some times in 3rd gear too and engine when started for the first time makes loud sound piston sound
    is very much hearable sound of bike is not pleasant to listen my friends CD70 had terrible sound as bike was started
    i use to produce loud tak tak sound same sound my bike produced too but its very less but still its not silent or like
    it used to be older CD70.

Patrol average though atlas honda promote this bike is best in fuel average and its 70cc it should consume
    less patrol but i am not satisfied with patrol consumption of this bike its giving almost same patrol average as my
    100cc was giving me in city have not checked its fuel average on highway but my experience tells me it drinks
    lot of patrol when driving at top speeds and i mostly drive it at 60+km/h and in my view average is very low at
    this speed less than 50km/lt

Patrol Average ( Check Links Below)
    #56, #147

Comparison With Pridor 100:

Though comparing these two bikes is not justified 100cc & 70cc but as people gets confused here choosing
    one of these two bikes that is why comparing it & sharing my experience many people consider CD70
    best in performance from all bikes unfortunately they consider it even better than Atlas Honda's 100cc Pridor
    well CD70 its good in its category but its no way better than 100cc Pridor There is significant difference between
    these two bikes cons are present in both bikes overall definitely Pridor 100 is much better bike i have driven both
    bikes have purchased CD70 2014 recently and previously was keeping Pridor 100 for one & half year the final winner
    definitely is Pridor and it is definitely better bike positives of Pridor are strong bike with strong frame & powerful
    engine which gives better acceleration & top speeds produces great sound bike does not struggles with weight &
    bikes overall ride is very smooth & comfortable great driving position and very attractive looks it is good bike for
    long drives and it is fuel efficient too gives fuel average of almost an 70cc in economy speeds

Meter Accuracy Test

Will Update Main Post On More Things & Experience Also About Its Fuel Economy

As It Is The Main Slogan Of This Bike

Atlas Honda CD70 2014 Model -1441035

UPDATE: SOLD MY CD70 9TH MARCH 2015

Drove the bike for 10,000 kilometers faced no issue except only brake light
    bulb was changed except this bike ran trouble free for all this period
    it runs smooth top speed is good but 70cc is considered and also CD70 is proclaimed
    as most fuel efficient bike from atlas honda but my CD70 did not give good fuel average
    specially on highway when driving at high speeds and obviously you would not drive bike on
    highways at low speed i was not satisfied from its fuel average it drinks as much patrol as
    100cc and infact Pridor 100cc gives better fuel at speeds like 60-65km/h and is much better
    than CD70. If we compare quality of CD70 with chinese motorcycles it is definitely better quality
    bike but the price we pay is definitely very high

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Is it bettrr than 2013 model cd 70?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I recently bought a 2013 CD 70 bike. Its slightly used and in outclass condition. I just tunned the engine and enjoying its smooth drive. Now planning to buy another one for daily use within the city as it is much more economical than car for a single person. Need your suggestion that which model is better? 2013 or 14 with euro 2 engine...duribility is first preference.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Amjad bhai seems like you made a bad decision of selling pridor:-(

Sent from my LG-F160K using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Congratulation.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Congratulations Amjad Bahi, Allah aap ko naseeb kare, aamin

Share your experience of new CD 70 with us, my brother is also interested in buying 70CC bike ..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Alir1 View Post
    2012-13 model was much better than the current one, there are subten parts changed in 2014 model which cause noise in engine

Quote Originally Posted by ammarzahid View Post
    I agree with you ammar bhai, he just thrown his pridor away in 55k, OMG i'm surprised to hear this price even in punjab a rolling stone pridor can easily sell in 62-65K he did a huge mistake

bad luck amjad for getting a faulty piece of 70 from Khi side - in Punjab every truck has automatic lift no matter loadshedding is there or what so ever, trucks have their lift connections with them, they easily unload bikes in Punjab, this issue was praised in the factory by me & thank GOD GM Sales & Marketing Mr. Ghulam Qadir Chattha gave importance to my advise and solved this important issue out. Remember one thing guys, if you see a denty handle, fuel tank, muffler or anything it goes under the claim, so better get your claim, or i will better suggest you to leave the bike and got the bike from next delivery of bikes at the showroom
    Main tay Honda ee lay saa'n !!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by khanthegr8 View Post
    2012-13 model was much better than the current one, there are subten parts changed in 2014 model which cause noise in engine

I agree with you ammar bhai, he just thrown his pridor away in 55k, OMG i'm surprised to hear this price even in punjab a rolling stone pridor can easily sell in 62-65K he did a huge mistake

bad luck amjad for getting a faulty piece of 70 from Khi side - in Punjab every truck has automatic lift no matter loadshedding is there or what so ever, trucks have their lift connections with them, they easily unload bikes in Punjab, this issue was praised in the factory by me & thank GOD GM Sales & Marketing Mr. Ghulam Qadir Chattha gave importance to my advise and solved this important issue out. Remember one thing guys, if you see a denty handle, fuel tank, muffler or anything it goes under the claim, so better get your claim, or i will better suggest you to leave the bike and got the bike from next delivery of bikes at the showroom
    my friend got the 2014 cd70 a few months back and i took its ride. the bike feels absolutely gutless, and when i was going over some slopes at 50-60 the bike literally THREW me off the seat... it's such a dangerous little thing if taken to high speeds. Bohat halka bike hai.. one thing i liked about it was the very easy steering and its so easy to handle. but that's it. other than that it's an awful bike.

Amjad bhai hope it satisfies you

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Alir1 View Post

Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app
    even when just new sticker used to be given people use to say
    wah bhai kiya cheez aaye hai so in this 2014 model engine is same
    changes were done in 2012 euro 2 CD70 engine since than its same engine
    2014 model rear wheels has been improved with heavy spokes & bigger hub
    and also new seat & specially new seat bar is very good and i may be wrong here
    but i guess 2014 model has little different style of installing side cove & breather
    system in little new style installed IN SHORT yes 2014 is better model & good to purchase

Quote Originally Posted by asimrotana View Post
    I recently bought a 2013 CD 70 bike. Its slightly used and in outclass condition. I just tunned the engine and enjoying its smooth drive. Now planning to buy another one for daily use within the city as it is much more economical than car for a single person. Need your suggestion that which model is better? 2013 or 14 with euro 2 engine...duribility is first preference.
    brother a clean 2013 CD in used would cost you around 53-55k 5k more you can
    get an clean CD 2014 so better to go for 2014 model however if you can afford
    brand new one than go for it zero is best to purchase people are abusing bikes alot
    so bikes available for sale in used there is chance of getting some abused bike

Ammar looking at the turn out fate did not allow me to purchase bigger bike
    now back to 70cc yes it was bad decision

Quote Originally Posted by surplusstock View Post
    Congratulation.
    Thanks brother
    Quote Originally Posted by mfdarvesh View Post
    Congratulations Amjad Bahi, Allah aap ko naseeb kare, aamin
    Share your experience of new CD 70 with us, my brother is also interested in buying 70CC bike ..
    thanks alot brother have shared my some experience with CD70 will share more

Khanbhai here resale value of pridor is very low infact 55k was best offer for me
    so that is why i could not stop myself from selling it

KhanBhai very bad luck just found out this bike has been hit quite good in handle area
    there is dent in frame under handle area my doubt was right handle of this bike is badly
    damaged & jisko handle ki gooliyan kehte hai mechanics they are definitely damaged
    and that is why i am feeling impact in my hand while driving it on bad roads

KhanBhai please share this issue again when ever there is meeting

Amjad bhai hope it satisfies you
    Ammar bhai ab baat satisfication ki nahein rahe have to drive & keep this

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    even when just new sticker used to be given people use to say
    wah bhai kiya cheez aaye hai so in this 2014 model engine is same
    changes were done in 2012 euro 2 CD70 engine since than its same engine
    2014 model rear wheels has been improved with heavy spokes & bigger hub
    and also new seat & specially new seat bar is very good and i may be wrong here
    but i guess 2014 model has little different style of installing side cove & breather
    system in little new style installed IN SHORT yes 2014 is better model & good to purchase

brother a clean 2013 CD in used would cost you around 53-55k 5k more you can
    get an clean CD 2014 so better to go for 2014 model however if you can afford
    brand new one than go for it zero is best to purchase people are abusing bikes alot
    so bikes available for sale in used there is chance of getting some abused bike

Ammar looking at the turn out fate did not allow me to purchase bigger bike
    now back to 70cc yes it was bad decision

Thanks brother

thanks alot brother have shared my some experience with CD70 will share more

Khanbhai here resale value of pridor is very low infact 55k was best offer for me
    so that is why i could not stop myself from selling it

KhanBhai very bad luck just found out this bike has been hit quite good in handle area
    there is dent in frame under handle area my doubt was right handle of this bike is badly
    damaged & jisko handle ki gooliyan kehte hai mechanics they are definitely damaged
    and that is why i am feeling impact in my hand while driving it on bad roads

KhanBhai please share this issue again when ever there is meeting

Ammar bhai ab baat satisfication ki nahein rahe have to drive & keep this
    Dont worry in sha Allah you'll soon have a bigger bike. Ab to you have tried every ahl product just get a deluxe now and keep it for long time.

11. 29-06-2014, 04:42 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default hahahaha

Update: hahahaha

Today evening went to AHl showroom just to inspect weather its just my bike having

this dent its common bent in Honda 2014 frame well i was really laughing at myself when i found
    out this dent is present in all CD70 the reason is i guess earlier wiring using to go from left side of
    frame from this area as in CD70 they have changed wiring from left to right side so they have just
    filled the gap there in frame in ordinary way it looks like its dent as my bikes handle is not comfortable
    i was already having doubts on it & very unaligned handle which was straightened by mechanic its just ok
    now how ever still needs some work to make it complete straight this really created confusion in my mind
    and when i saw that dent in frame in that area it really made me think that probably some thing has hit there
    well there are marks on handle which probably was hit with some thing but frame is complete ok i in showroom
    today evening saw three four CD's all having these kinda dents in same place well today after visiting showroom
    went to honda mechanic complained him about handle is not comfortable at bad roads he said drive bike it will
    be fine after some time or come i will check it if required will open it & fix it

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mubarak hu Janab
    Its really downgrade compared to Deluxe. I drove my dad's 70 couple of days ago, every time I slowed it down, it shut off. And I missed having a high handle bar.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Amjad bhai, atlast aap nay dhamaka kar dya
    Congrats.
    plz share pix of your bike.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@amjad meri meeting to SKP plant pe hoti hain, jab ke aapka area KHI plant say related hai, wahan sirf CD70 banti hai or KHI plant ki Chassis bhi different hai SKP plant chassis say, main phir bhi aapki complain Khi plant ko forward kar daita hoon
    Main tay Honda ee lay saa'n !!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yaar KHI main atlas honda ka plant kahan par hai aur yahan sirf CD70 kyun banti hai aur koi model kyun nahin banta KHI walay plant main

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Farhansa View Post
    Amjad bhai, atlast aap nay dhamaka kar dya
    Congrats.
    plz share pix of your bike.
    thanks Farhansa brother dhamaka tab hota jab above 100cc bike leta
    yeh toh choota pataaka hai
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shahid7624 View Post
    Mubarak hu Janab
    Its really downgrade compared to Deluxe. I drove my dad's 70 couple of days ago, every time I slowed it down, it shut off. And I missed having a high handle bar.
    Thank you Shahid

And another thing gear shits of bike are not smooth some bike shifts gear smooth
    and some time it jerks & shift is not smooth its only in 2nd & 3rd gear i have
    not gotten its clutch adjusted yet may be that is the problem hope problem will
    be solved after clutch setting adjustment bike also jerk when shift to 1st gear
    so that shows clutch settings are not correct inshAllah will set clutch settings myself
    if problem does not resolve than will go to mechanic

i just hope the problem of unique is not present in this bike i adjusted its settings
    and went to mechanic also but its gear box did not become smooth CD70 used to have
    very smooth gearbox i hope & confident too problem will resolve after clutch adjustment

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

PHonda mubarak ho

do share with us your feedback regarding this pHonda

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks asjdsm brother

par yeh PHonda kiya hai

chonda ka toh suna hai phonda aaj suna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hahaha
    its the Pakistani version of Honda CD 70..

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    thanks asjdsm brother

par yeh PHonda kiya hai

chonda ka toh suna hai phonda aaj suna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Congrats Amjad bhai for new Honda 70 buy.
    ( I think you will miss your pridor as you have sold now ) .
    I am badly in love with my cd 100 and never thought to sale since after my buy of 2005 bcoz of it's smooth engine and best fuel economy and power of bike is also nice.
    And quite possible my next buy will be pridor for my Father but no time frame now.
    I always rate cd 100/pridor the best bike from ahl in all categories from AHL available in market.
    -

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

User Tag List