10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Atlas Honda CD70 2014 Model

Honda CD70 2014 Model -1437919

Hello guys Aslam Alikum hope you all are fine yesterday i got a new bike
    its rather choice of brother & father this time i left decision of buying motorcycle
    on them & also unfortunately conditions were not allowing me to buy a bike worth lakh rupees
    so i cancelled my decision of buying 125cc bike & other reason because of which i am on 70cc
    was my confusion over taking final decision on CG Dream from very first day when i spotted
    this bike in showroom i had only one concern in my mind its front visor may make noise
    & as the pw fellows started complained about its visor making noise this really dishearted me

Anyway as you know i bought a chinese 70cc bike but chinese motorcycle did not satisfy me at all
    this brand new CD70 is definitely a better bike to have than chinese motorcycle yes its too costy but
    definitely has better quality & smooth performing engine as compare to chinese motorcycle
    let me share some of my thoughts on new CD70 the good thing about new CD70 is its strong & more
    powerful now i have driven 2014 CD70 before too & Dream version too what i like about new head engine
    i mean changes that honda introduced in it after that CD70 engine performing better some of the positive
    points are good acceleration & it achieves good top speed too which is always 70+ no matter you driving single
    or with pillion rider i have driven CD70 with over 200kg weight it still managed to went 70+km/h so that is why
    said its engine more powerful please don't take it as or compare it with higher cc bikes according to its category
    its performance is improved now there are couple of cons which i have noticed in engine

No 1 engine is little noisy i mean you can listen little extra piston noise specially noise is high & very
    listenable during cold start earlier there used to be very less noise as par my experience and

No 2 Knocking which so far i have not noticed in my bike though i have just driven it around 50km
    but i had driven my friends 2014 CD which was used purchased by him had serious knocking it was
    producing knocking sound alot i will update this thread if i face such issue in my bike

At the moment as bike is in break in period i am driving it slower but as earlier told i have driven 2014
    of my friend so regarding its performance on its top speeds it was smooth i mean no vibration issue
    like i faced in unique 70cc and bikes brakes are very good both rear & front are working flawless
    heavy spokes are installed in rear wheel & bigger drum too so rear wheel is strong the chinese bike unique
    had poor brakes only rear was working that too not perfect but just working & front was like it almost had
    no break shoes in front hub was not working at all

Honda CD70 2014 Model -1437918

Here i would like to tell about one more thing unfortunately the bike i got
    has terrible misaligned handle i did not notice this in showroom but when i drove
    first time i noticed it now there is possibility of bike from factory coming like these
    but in my case it seems as if bikes handle was hit with some thing there are minor
    marks on handle at right on pipe and from that side handle was bent i think this bike
    was hit with some thing while unloading from truck i just couple of days back had seen
    at this same showroom from i bought bike they unloading bikes very carelessly from 2nd floor
    of truck well i went to mechanic there at showroom which also worker at showroom he was there
    helping them that day while unloading bikes from truck he told me that trucks that come from khi
    factory mostly there lifts don't work or even don't have lifts so thats why we have to do this careless way
    and he was saying definitely seems the piece that you have received is victim of hit noting else well i showed
    the bike to mechanic he did some work on it by standing at on center stand handle is better now glad
    he did not use any hathora waghera he said come again will make it more better problem will resolve

29th Today just take the test drive of bike on bad road unfortunately handle is not comfortable
    i mean i can feel the impact in my hands when driving on bad road now either its front shocks or
    its some thing wrong with handle fitting i mean some damage to handle fitting i suspect all these
    is cause of their careless handling of bike while unloading from truck it could be these faults are from
    factory i will show bike to honda mechanic but he will see nothing is wrong everything is fine

Update: Bad Luck My Fear Was 100% Right

Bikes handle is quite good with Force has hit with some thing
    Today noon while cleaning bike i found out this there is dent in frame
    below handle area which clearly tell bike hit some thing while transporting
    or while unloading from truck during delivery to showroom and as i told
    i am feeling bikes handle is uncomfortable so this obviously the reason
    i think handle is damaged its alignment was damaged which is some what corrected
    but internal fitting of handle is also damaged probably what mechanics call them
    "handle ki gooliyan" they are damaged so it would definitely need some work and would
    require opening of it and nothing can be done with dent mark on frame it will effect me
    on resale showroom owners will have good excuse of cutting down price of my CD70
    Atlas Honda CD70 2014 Model -1438353

I am very frustrated with this i got the brand new bike which is victim of careless handling
    I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you guys don't make mistake like i did please kindly check the complete bike
    in good light every corner of bike & every component of bike while purchasing bike no matter
    which bike it is you paying your hard earned for buying brand new bike & paying full payment for it
    so kindly do check carefully & purchase its your right and don't trust on this philosophy "new bike new hoti hai"
    i used to think same what could be problem in brand new bike but now i have learned my lesson

Update: Hahahaha

Today evening went to AHl showroom just to inspect weather its just my bike having
    this dent its common bent in Honda 2014 frame well i was really laughing at myself when i found
    out this dent is present in all CD70 the reason is i guess earlier wiring using to go from left side of
    frame from this area as in CD70 they have changed wiring from left to right side so they have just
    filled the gap there in frame in ordinary way it looks like its dent as my bikes handle is not comfortable
    i was already having doubts on it & very unaligned handle which was straightened by mechanic its just ok
    now how ever still needs some work to make it complete straight this really created confusion in my mind
    and when i saw that dent in frame in that area it really made me think that probably some thing has hit there
    well there are marks on handle which probably was hit with some thing but frame is complete ok i in showroom
    today evening saw three four CD's all having these kinda dents in same place well today after visiting showroom
    went to honda mechanic complained him about handle is not comfortable at bad roads he said drive bike it will
    be fine after some time or come i will check it if required will open it & fix it

Atlas Honda CD70 Performance

I am impressed with performance of Atlas Honda CD70 though its not complete trouble free there are issues
    present in bike and almost all Ahl bikes have some issues but bikes like pridor & deluxe are criticized
    too much by true lovers of pakistan's top selling CD70 & CG125. New Atlas Honda CD70 is very nice performing
    machine in its category what i like in its engine is its smooth performance there is very less vibration in bike
    and this small engine is quite good responsive acceleration is very good & power is good too it manages 70km/h
    top speed with single & pillion riding too and bike is smooth at these speeds regarding suspension i really like CD70
    rear shocks they perform very good single & with heavy weight however front shocks absorbers are terrible i from
    day one listening tak tak sound when ever bike hits any bumps on road went to mechanic he opened shocks and filled
    oil but now tak tak sound is gone and but still when bikes hits bad spots on road you feel impact in your hands & body
    simply they are not good performing at all chinese have better performing front shocks which absorbs bumps very nicely
    Regarding engine one major negative point in gear box is not smooth at all you can listen higher khattak sound
    in 2nd gear & some times in 3rd gear too and engine when started for the first time makes loud sound piston sound
    is very much hearable sound of bike is not pleasant to listen my friends CD70 had terrible sound as bike was started
    i use to produce loud tak tak sound same sound my bike produced too but its very less but still its not silent or like
    it used to be older CD70.

Patrol average though atlas honda promote this bike is best in fuel average and its 70cc it should consume
    less patrol but i am not satisfied with patrol consumption of this bike its giving almost same patrol average as my
    100cc was giving me in city have not checked its fuel average on highway but my experience tells me it drinks
    lot of patrol when driving at top speeds and i mostly drive it at 60+km/h and in my view average is very low at
    this speed less than 50km/lt

Patrol Average ( Check Links Below)
    #56, #147

Comparison With Pridor 100:

Though comparing these two bikes is not justified 100cc & 70cc but as people gets confused here choosing
    one of these two bikes that is why comparing it & sharing my experience many people consider CD70
    best in performance from all bikes unfortunately they consider it even better than Atlas Honda's 100cc Pridor
    well CD70 its good in its category but its no way better than 100cc Pridor There is significant difference between
    these two bikes cons are present in both bikes overall definitely Pridor 100 is much better bike i have driven both
    bikes have purchased CD70 2014 recently and previously was keeping Pridor 100 for one & half year the final winner
    definitely is Pridor and it is definitely better bike positives of Pridor are strong bike with strong frame & powerful
    engine which gives better acceleration & top speeds produces great sound bike does not struggles with weight &
    bikes overall ride is very smooth & comfortable great driving position and very attractive looks it is good bike for
    long drives and it is fuel efficient too gives fuel average of almost an 70cc in economy speeds

Meter Accuracy Test

Will Update Main Post On More Things & Experience Also About Its Fuel Economy

As It Is The Main Slogan Of This Bike

Atlas Honda CD70 2014 Model -1441035

UPDATE: SOLD MY CD70 9TH MARCH 2015

Drove the bike for 10,000 kilometers faced no issue except only brake light
    bulb was changed except this bike ran trouble free for all this period
    it runs smooth top speed is good but 70cc is considered and also CD70 is proclaimed
    as most fuel efficient bike from atlas honda but my CD70 did not give good fuel average
    specially on highway when driving at high speeds and obviously you would not drive bike on
    highways at low speed i was not satisfied from its fuel average it drinks as much patrol as
    100cc and infact Pridor 100cc gives better fuel at speeds like 60-65km/h and is much better
    than CD70. If we compare quality of CD70 with chinese motorcycles it is definitely better quality
    bike but the price we pay is definitely very high

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Umer bhai humein 2013 CD70 ne 83km/lt average di thi
    ek din maine dost ke saath pridor aur CD70 ki average check ki thi

Pridor ne 76km/lt di thi jo ke best average di thi pridor ne
    aur CD70 us din 83km/lt average di thi dono bikes ko highway pe chalaaya tha
    mein single rider tha aur cd70 pe do log thi par dono buhat h slim dono ke weight
    55kg hoga matlab total bike par lag bag 110kg weight tha
    Bro r u from hyderabad ?

RAMADAN KAREEM
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by basic View Post
    Congrats

Ride safe

BOL
    Thank Sir
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLTAHIR View Post
    Congratx brother. But cd 70 ? Ye baat kuch smj nahi ayi ap pridor se cd haha. Well cd70 has worst quality and no pleasure of ride

RAMADAN KAREEM
    aap surprise hongi pridor se pehle mere pass deluxe thi
    toh 125 se downgrade karta aa raha hon par 70 mein
    bilkul maza nahein pridor ki aur baat thi us ne deluxe ki kami
    nahein honi di par 70's maza nahein de rahe hai aapko pata
    hai maine unique li thi par usne bhi bilkul maza nahein diya
    chinese bikes mujhe impress nahein kar rahe hai na brakes lagte
    hai aur vibration bhi buhat kar rahi thi toh esliye CD li
    eski price toh buhat zyaada hai par quality achi hai brakes waghera aur
    chalne bhi smooth hai aur definitely zyaada reliable

Bro r u from hyderabad ?

RAMADAN KAREEM
    No bro but i often come to hyderabad

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thank Sir

aap surprise hongi pridor se pehle mere pass deluxe thi
    toh 125 se downgrade karta aa raha hon par 70 mein
    bilkul maza nahein pridor ki aur baat thi us ne deluxe ki kami
    nahein honi di par 70's maza nahein de rahe hai aapko pata
    hai maine unique li thi par usne bhi bilkul maza nahein diya
    chinese bikes mujhe impress nahein kar rahe hai na brakes lagte
    hai aur vibration bhi buhat kar rahi thi toh esliye CD li
    eski price toh buhat zyaada hai par quality achi hai brakes waghera aur
    chalne bhi smooth hai aur definitely zyaada reliable

No bro but i often come to hyderabad
    Meri unique me vibration bilkul b nahi hy.pick cd se ziada hy aur smooth hy chalne me mje cd ki drive achi nahi lagti q k ye underpowerd hy ap is ko thora tym or chalayenge to ap ko b achi nahi lagegi !. Abi bike new hy to isi lye sahi lag rahi hy par cd ki resell achi hy. Yaqeenan apko apni pridor yad ati hogi usme or cd me boht farq hy ap usko na sell karte to acha tha aur pridor loss b boht kia ap ka. Ab agr koi b bike le to usko 3-4 saal chla kar phir sell kare

RAMADAN KAREEM

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Haha jese pehle apke pas deluxe thi ab cd pe agye he. Waqt har dafa aek jesa nahi rehta INSHALLAH ab phir se ap achi bikes ki tarf jayenge

RAMADAN KAREEM

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You are just being paranoid. Mashallah se I have got a new 70 too and I dont believe in keeping it below 40 in break in period. The very first day my bike did 100 kms. and my top speed is little bit below 80. It will increase after first oil change and tune up. Good luck with yours

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Can any one tell me k Honda 125 euro 2 me kon sa oil use karon.jst purchase today.only 450km

Sent from my IM-A760S using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default union star break problem

Aoa! Guys i hear from many persons that when we press the rear brake of union star 70 its rear tyre was slipped and bike not maintain their balance. plz give your opinion.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Fawad1617 View Post
    Can any one tell me k Honda 125 euro 2 me kon sa oil use karon.jst purchase today.only 450km

Caltex havolene 20w-50

Sent from my LT29i using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Farhansa View Post
    Caltex havolene 20w-50

Sent from my LT29i using PW Forums mobile app
    Ok thnxx.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Simple tuning say bhi koi farq nahi parrna bike ko jab tak mechanic ne is ki mixture setting na ki, Air Filter ko saaf karwa lo air blow say, or phir dubara check karo average, lekin itni hi aani hai phir bhi, I did the same tests on many 70's and find average mileage of a CD70 bike 55km/liter
    Main tay Honda ee lay saa'n !!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Khanbhai i have checked its mixture settings its slightly rich
    so after 1000km will change settings and check the fuel average again
    waise 3rd time also i again checked its average but no properly i mean bikes
    patrol had not completely finished i refilled it again because i could afford to drag
    bike with Fast but bike had completed 54km/lt one more time

Khanbhai from the test i have done it also quite proves what you say
    i think patrol average mostly given will be this 55km/lt that too if driven properly
    but i feel this is low average for a 70cc bike than i think there should claps for Pridor 100
    which being 100cc bike & heavy easily mostly managed 50km/lt in city which shows its fuel
    efficient bike gives economy almost equal to 70cc bike

Well i try to do further more tests after break in period and one more thing 100% with KhanBhai
    on tuning thing yes i think tuning is not going to improve average as from factory bikes valves
    comes in best possible settings these mechanics are not that much capable so that they tune
    bike better than the mechanics in factory infact one should expect average to get hit & down after
    tuning you will be luckiest person if you find the good mechanic and he does his job sincerely
    and you will be the unluckiest person if you find hathora ustaad or road side ustaad who will try
    to do his ustaadi on your brand new bike

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

CD 70 ki new Chassis kal produce ho gayi hai
    New Chassis number for CD70 is now JG

@AMJAD635 mixture new bike ka barhaya hota hai becoz bike ko ziada fuel milay or bike ka zore na lagay engine ka Pridor ki fuel average company ne khud adjust ki hoti hai ke customer ko pridor mein ziada se ziada fuel average milay or customer Pridor ki taraf attract ho, CD70 to unki without any compeign bikti hi rehti hai isliye ye unka ziada focus nahi hai, company ne Pridor ki sales CD70 tak laani chahi thi, isi liye CD100 ko itna upgrade kiya ke shayed iski market ban jaye lekin aisa nahi ho saka, Pridor ki itni best average ke bawajood customer nahi laita isko,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

KhanBhai good news used bikes showroom owners

KhanBhai waise aapko toh zyaada pata par honda waale pridor ke baare mein barha
    serious thy aur eski advertisement par bhi kitna invest kiya launch hone ke baad
    mere khayaal buhat time taq headlines ko sponsor karte rahe bike toh buhat achi hai pridor
    par khuch errors 2nd gear khattak waala waise yeh mujhe ab itna serious issue nahein lag raha
    cd70 bhi karti hai khattak sound baaqi rear shocks waala issue atlas waalon ko zaroor solve karna
    chahiye pridor ka CD100 ke muqaable acha sale huwi pridor par ab bhi buhat low sales hai
    meri toh khuwahish hai log yeh bike le zyaada kiyonke zabardast bike hai

KhanBhai kindly honda waalon ko yeh kanhe ke pridor ki faults ko khuch kare

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

KhanBhai good news used bikes showroom owners

KhanBhai waise aapko toh zyaada pata par honda waale pridor ke baare mein barha
    serious thy aur eski advertisement par bhi kitna invest kiya launch hone ke baad
    mere khayaal buhat time taq headlines ko sponsor karte rahe bike toh buhat achi hai pridor
    par khuch errors 2nd gear khattak waala waise yeh mujhe ab itna serious issue nahein lag raha
    cd70 bhi karti hai khattak sound baaqi rear shocks waala issue atlas waalon ko zaroor solve karna
    chahiye pridor ka CD100 ke muqaable acha sale huwi pridor par ab bhi buhat low sales hai
    meri toh khuwahish hai log yeh bike le zyaada kiyonke zabardast bike hai

KhanBhai kindly honda waalon ko yeh kanhe ke pridor ki faults ko khuch kare
    Definitely is ke new model mein faults door kiye jayen gey, aur mujhe yakeen hai fuel guage bhi wapas aayegi new model mein, kyun ke main ne or mujh jaisay shokeen dealers ne khud hi apni taraf say har meeting mein kaha hai managment say ke customer fuel guage mangta hai management ne kaha hai ke theek hai dekhain gey, so I'm quite hopeful we will get back the fuel guage in Pridor next update

Company ka maksad Pridor ko CD70 ke ki position pe laana tha, aur ager aisa ho jata to CD70 inho ne discontinue kar daini thi, or in ka minimum product line up 100Cc say start hona tha like Yamaha, lekin aisa nahi ho saka, Yamaha Dawood group ki nazer ho gaya or YMC Yamaha Motor company Japan ne Dawood group say apni affiliation khatam kardi, jis ka faida Atlas ko hua or inho ne kaha ke ab CD70 bhi chalnay daitay hain verna ager Yamaha hota to inho ne 70 band kar daini thi

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

fuel gauge ki wapsi zabardast news hogi

aur atlas honda ki niyat toh achi thi aur yeh achi koshish thi 100cc ko
    minimum product line up bike banaana par aisa na hosaka mein toh
    dua karta ho Allah kare aisa hojaaye aur CD70 band hojaaye sirf 100cc h rahe
    aur sirf us pe h kaam kiya jaaye aur naye naye features introduce kiye jaaye

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Fuel guage agr wapis ajaye to boht achi bat hogi aur agr self start ajaye to iisse acha aur kia hoga pr atlas honda wale self start nahi lagaenge

RAMADAN KAREEM

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

pehle deluxe mein toh self start de jo 1,24,000 ki bike hai pridor toh baad ki baat hai
    waise self start toh har bike mein honda chahiye specially above 70cc bikes means 100cc
    se opper har bike self hona chahiye aur pridor mein khaas zaroorat hai self ki kiyonke eski
    sakht hai zor lagwaate hai kabhi naram hoti hai aur kabhi zor lagwaati hai

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

jab tak in ka koi competitioner nahi aata tab tak aisa mumkin nahi hai, inko YD 70 Dhoom say khatra tha early in 2009 but DYL ki apni niyyat nahi thi chalaney ki 70cc bike isliye wo start mein acha chali phir fail ho gayi, tab CD70 ki sales thori effected hui thi, ab CD70 ki Sales sab say ziada hai isliye filhal to isay band karne ka wo soch bhi nahi saktay
    Fuel guage agr wapis ajaye to boht achi bat hogi aur agr self start ajaye to iisse acha aur kia hoga pr atlas honda wale self start nahi lagaenge
    100 Cc mein self-start ka kya kaam janab?? chotti bike mein zaroori nahi, kam az kam 125 bike mein self start hona chahiye, log to 70 mein bhi self start mangtay hain jo sirf Chonda's mein unhey mil bhi raha hai,
    pehle deluxe mein toh self start de jo 1,24,000 ki bike hai pridor toh baad ki baat hai
    waise self start toh har bike mein honda chahiye specially above 70cc bikes means 100cc
    se opper har bike self hona chahiye aur pridor mein khaas zaroorat hai self ki kiyonke eski
    sakht hai zor lagwaate hai kabhi naram hoti hai aur kabhi zor lagwaati hai
    Self start laganey say cost bohat ziada increase hogi isliye nahi lagatay wo, ye bat bay shumar dafa meeting mein discuss kar chukay hain hum, company nahi manti, is bar Deluxe ki launching say pehlay main ne inhey Deluxe ka Meter Dial change karne ka kaha tha sath 8-10 Dealer or bhi thay lekin hamari nahi suni unho ne

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

matlab atlas honda waale sirf apni h man maani karti hai
    en logon ko aap dealers ki baat ko serious lena chahiye aap se
    zyaada aur kon customers ka feedback de sakta hai ek toh enho ne khud
    koi cheez nahein banaaye jiske zariye hum log enko apna feedback de sake

phir Khanbhai ense pridor ki problems solve karne ki umeed n h ki jaaye toh acha hai

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

matlab atlas honda waale sirf apni h man maani karti hai
    en logon ko aap dealers ki baat ko serious lena chahiye aap se
    zyaada aur kon customers ka feedback de sakta hai ek toh enho ne khud
    koi cheez nahein banaaye jiske zariye hum log enko apna feedback de sake

phir Khanbhai ense pridor ki problems solve karne ki umeed n h ki jaaye toh acha hai
    Kyun nahi banayi? inki website pe har zone ka address likha hua hai, aap log management ko jab chaho apna feedback day saktay ho, Factory phone number likhay hain, customer care depart. ke numbers likhay hain, aap feedback do, lekin proper justifications ke sath, kyun ke jab bhi aap koi baat kaho gey wo agey say yahi kehtay hain ke aap batain phir kaisa hona chahiye, tab logo ko baat nahi aati agay say

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

User Tag List