Recently, I have been planning to buy a bike. I need your professional/technical opinions in choosing a right bike that fits my needs. First let me tell you my main requirement or bike usage. Bike would be mostly used as follows:
1. Short round trip (5 KMs) on weekdays.
2. Long round trip (60 KMs) on weekend.
The bike I am considering is either Honda CD 70 (CD Dream) or Suzuki GS 150. (I know both are not comparable as both fall in different category and also I would choose Suzuki GS 150 over Honda 125 that is why I didn't put it in my options).
My Biking experience is NONE. I started learning bike from around 2 weeks now (Grounds Only) as I have been driving a car for about 7 years now so I think I am getting a hold onto it. My first choice was Suzuki GS 150 merely because of the shape but my friend is saying to buy CD 70 taking into the consideration of my usage.
I know CD 70 is light on budget and GS 150 is good on usage and experience. But I want to find out the following to decide:
1. Cost-Benefit of both bikes?
2. Average fuel consumption of both considering the above commute?
3. Average bike service of both?
4. Approximate monthly cost of using both bikes?
Looking forward for expert opinions on this.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad