Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Planing to buy Honda CD100... need help of some professionals

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    mumalik1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kamra
    Age
    31
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Planing to buy Honda CD100... need help of some professionals

    Dear All PakWheelers,
    first i will thank you all for being such a true support in every hour of need.

    i am planning to buy a new bike. Preference will be CD100 new, but i dont know actually what is it like to keep one for a longer period of time and what fuel economy does it gives.

    i travel daily for 60 kms atleast. and economy and comfort are my main point of concern.
    Is honda cd100 ( Pridor ) is good to own and run for a longer period or any other option

    Thanking you all in anticipation.

    best
    Umer Malik

  2. #21
    PakWheeler Follow
    aiktoonamila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    276
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    My cousin purchased new Pridor and invited me for test drive. I first time rode the bike and felt as driving a Chinese bike in a pathetic condition. I really disappointed to drive this "farigh" bike because whenever i saw this bike on road its look always attracted me and mentally i was in favour of this bike.
    Anyway my comments were,"i will never own this bike even free if cost".
    I have owned and driven all Pakistani bikes and now a days have Suzuki Sprinter 110.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #22
    PakWheeler Follow
    mumalik1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kamra
    Age
    31
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    a slight used raider or a slight used sprinter you will be able to find them dirty cheap as they have low resale

    thats pretty much doable .... intelligent thinking

  4. #23
    PakWheeler Follow
    mumalik1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kamra
    Age
    31
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aiktoonamila View Post
    My cousin purchased new Pridor and invited me for test drive. I first time rode the bike and felt as driving a Chinese bike in a pathetic condition. I really disappointed to drive this "farigh" bike because whenever i saw this bike on road its look always attracted me and mentally i was in favour of this bike.
    Anyway my comments were,"i will never own this bike even free if cost".
    I have owned and driven all Pakistani bikes and now a days have Suzuki Sprinter 110.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    let me do some market research on it as well

  5. #24
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devilskreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,488
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @saboor73

    1)I have driven sprinter and the comfort value of Honda 100 is far greater than sprinter

    2)I am not a honda fan,nor a fan of any brand.I buy and i dont think about resale(motorcycles are cheap),the only motorcycle i consider roadworthy is GS 150 none else.GD110 is a bona bike not meant for
    family commutes and expensive aswell.

    3)My cousin used to own a honda cd 100 2008 clocked 80,000kms without any overhaul.That piqued my interest in that specific model and my major preference was COMFORT,EASE OF SPARES,EASE OF MECHANICS and the bike fits the criteria.

    4) The roads speak for themselves.

    @MuMalik1 Jnab aap koi bhi bike try karain khareednay say pehlay.Price wise CD-100 is the cheapest.If you are not into resale buy a new one other wise a low miles pridor would suit your criteria.Sprinter bhi try karain, filhaal to discontinued model hai.Avoid sprinter eco.I bought mine in 2012 and now its 2014 16k kms covered and the drive is very very comfortable.

    Buying a used bike is a tricky venture.It is difficult to find a bike driven by a single person/not abused /regularly maintained/reversed odometer many factors are to be considered.
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

  6. #25
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,578
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mumalik1 View Post
    Dear All PakWheelers,
    first i will thank you all for being such a true support in every hour of need.

    i am planning to buy a new bike. Preference will be CD100 new, ........
    best
    Umer Malik
    I have driven the first Pridor around 28000Kms uptill now and still it is with me. You can go for Pridor without any further thinking due to the reason that no bike in Pakistan gives you the following package in one bike:
    1. Comfort
    2. Fuel Economy
    3. Road Grip
    4. Beautiful Looks
    5. No other Expense e.g. Air Filter/ Plug
    6. Long seat for second person to sit
    7. Many more information can be found in the following threads:
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bikes-3-wheelers/203666-honda-100-pridor-launched-today-my-pridor-pride-ride-100cc-motorcycles-16
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bikes-3-wheelers/204695-honda-pridor-100-model-2013-a-105#post4556440
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/wheels-fan-clubs/206653-honda-pridor-fan-club

  7. #26
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdulrehmanrauf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    771
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Both CD-100 and Sprinter are equally good. Only thing I miss in Sprinter is the comfort level, though I have increased the comfort after having done some tweaks. Much satisfied from comfort aspect too now.


    CD-100...well its engine is not up to the mark. I really miss the power, smoothness and the pleasure. Sprinter is by far the superior in these categories and even then more fuel efficient.

    Quote Originally Posted by mumalik1 View Post
    let me do some market research on it as well

  8. #27
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,715
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mumalik1 View Post
    let me do some market research on it as well
    Any outcome of your research?

  9. #28
    PakWheeler Follow
    mumalik1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kamra
    Age
    31
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilskreed View Post
    @saboor73

    1)I have driven sprinter and the comfort value of Honda 100 is far greater than sprinter

    2)I am not a honda fan,nor a fan of any brand.I buy and i dont think about resale(motorcycles are cheap),the only motorcycle i consider roadworthy is GS 150 none else.GD110 is a bona bike not meant for
    family commutes and expensive aswell.

    3)My cousin used to own a honda cd 100 2008 clocked 80,000kms without any overhaul.That piqued my interest in that specific model and my major preference was COMFORT,EASE OF SPARES,EASE OF MECHANICS and the bike fits the criteria.

    4) The roads speak for themselves.

    @MuMalik1 Jnab aap koi bhi bike try karain khareednay say pehlay.Price wise CD-100 is the cheapest.If you are not into resale buy a new one other wise a low miles pridor would suit your criteria.Sprinter bhi try karain, filhaal to discontinued model hai.Avoid sprinter eco.I bought mine in 2012 and now its 2014 16k kms covered and the drive is very very comfortable.

    Buying a used bike is a tricky venture.It is difficult to find a bike driven by a single person/not abused /regularly maintained/reversed odometer many factors are to be considered.
    Brother i have taken your words and for other people as well and bought new honda 100cc Pridor.

    It been only a day and so far i think the feel is very good, i think its a very good purchase, very very good then cd70 and less money hungry then 125cc. it rides good and stable, and i dont even thrown away when some bump comes on the road. i will update on the ffedback in couple of days.

  10. #29
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,715
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mumalik1 View Post
    Brother i have taken your words and for other people as well and bought new honda 100cc Pridor.

    It been only a day and so far i think the feel is very good, i think its a very good purchase, very very good then cd70 and less money hungry then 125cc. it rides good and stable, and i dont even thrown away when some bump comes on the road. i will update on the ffedback in couple of days.
    Congrats bro on purchase of pridor. Its v good bike.
    Do post pix and share your experience.

    Sent from my LT29i using PW Forums mobile app

  11. #30
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,578
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mumalik1 View Post
    Brother i have taken your words and for other people as well and bought new honda 100cc Pridor.

    It been only a day and so far i think the feel is very good, i think its a very good purchase, very very good then cd70 and less money hungry then 125cc. it rides good and stable, and i dont even thrown away when some bump comes on the road. i will update on the ffedback in couple of days.
    Many Many Congratulations on your purchase.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •