Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 121
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Atlas Honda Pridor New Model coming atfer 10th Muharram

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khanthegr8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Okara
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,805
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Atlas Honda Pridor New Model coming atfer 10th Muharram

    I got my new Pridor yesterday
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    Main tay Honda ee lay saa'n !!!

  2. #61
    PakWheeler Follow
    Arslant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    308
    Follows
    0
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    one thing is for sure & that is '' DREAM SERIES '' have silent gear boxes, more pick up and more top speed than Signature series[/FONT][/I][/B][/QUOTE]

    Are u sure about it khan bhai?
    have you raced both bikes together?
    Agr aessi baat he tu dream cg tu chaall parhe gi bus ye likh de now more powerful than cg 125 classic .
    sth like that

  3. #62
    PakWheeler Follow
    aaqil30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I dnt think there is any engine modification in the dream series. Only changes felt in speed could be because of the plastic stuff on dream and chrome stuff on classic.

  4. #63
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khanthegr8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Okara
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,805
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    it is very correct dream bikes have better top speed & smoother engines
    and i think AHl themselves doing this so that people take interest in dream
    series bikes but no matter what they do people are not going to leave classic
    series bikes
    Yes AHL has doing this all themselves to catch more customers on Dream series but people are not satisfied with that because they start creating noise & on bumpy roads they even shout roughly, that's why people don't like these
    Quote Originally Posted by Arslant View Post
    one thing is for sure & that is '' DREAM SERIES '' have silent gear boxes, more pick up and more top speed than Signature series[/FONT][/I][/B]
    Are u sure about it khan bhai?
    have you raced both bikes together?
    Agr aessi baat he tu dream cg tu chaall parhe gi bus ye likh de now more powerful than cg 125 classic .
    sth like that[/QUOTE]
    Yes I've compared both Dream & Signature series many times and found a clear difference of Pickup, top speed & Smoother engines
    Quote Originally Posted by aaqil30 View Post
    I dnt think there is any engine modification in the dream series. Only changes felt in speed could be because of the plastic stuff on dream and chrome stuff on classic.
    Rightly said, one of the major reason of being Speedy is usage of plastic parts in Dream series
    Main tay Honda ee lay saa'n !!!

  5. #64
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Spano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,891
    Follows
    20
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Any picture ?

    Sent from my SM-G900F
    Ehtesham Bokhari
    https://www.facebook.com/sebokhari

  6. #65
    PakWheeler Follow
    Arslant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    308
    Follows
    0
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Kis ki picture?wesaay?

  7. #66
    PakWheeler Follow
    bhatti007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    21
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Khan bhai..Sirf mudguards hi steel k hote hain classic main Baki to wo bi plastic hi hain
    speed + vibration= cg125

  8. #67
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khanthegr8 View Post
    Yes AHL has doing this all themselves to catch more customers on Dream series but people are not satisfied with that because they start creating noise & on bumpy roads they even shout roughly, that's why people don't like these
    i kept pridor for one & half year drove it very harshly on tough roads
    i can say for pridor that its plastic parts does not make any noise
    and headlight fitting is very firm too bike headlight was opened
    three times but was installed properly it did not produce any noise
    even after opening so never faced any plastic part noise issue

    however in case of deluxe yes its front visor was ok but once it was opened
    after that it use to create noise except this no noise from any other portion

    CG Dream case is seems to be proving worst in case of noise stock zero meter bike
    came with noise from headlight and now some one here at pw was saying its rear
    seat patti also makes noise with increasing throttle



  9. #68
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devilskreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,488
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @amjad635 sir you sold your pridor??For how much and kms on the odo..Which ride you have bought then?
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

  10. #69
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    yes brother sold it its been 4 months

    Drove Pridor almost touching 20,000km and sold it in 55k
    showroom owners were offering 48k only but honda mechanic
    helped me in reselling it he said i have one buyer but he said
    i will rewind meter as buyer will ran away if he sees 20k on odo
    though it does not matter but he will hesitate to buy despite the
    bike is in amazing condition & absolutely running perfect
    so he rewind the meter to 9000km

    now i am keeping Atlas Honda CD70

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...d70-2014-model


  11. #70
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammarzahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,766
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    yes brother sold it its been 4 months

    Drove Pridor almost touching 20,000km and sold it in 55k
    showroom owners were offering 48k only but honda mechanic
    helped me in reselling it he said i have one buyer but he said
    i will rewind meter as buyer will ran away if he sees 20k on odo
    though it does not matter but he will hesitate to buy despite the
    bike is in amazing condition & absolutely running perfect
    so he rewind the meter to 9000km

    now i am keeping Atlas Honda CD70

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...d70-2014-model

    Rewind meter :O bro that is some serious hera pheri..

    Sent from my LG-F160K using PW Forums mobile app

  12. #71
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Juste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,982
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thread title should be rename to New Sticker Change.

    Sent from my Moto G
    31.5497 N, 74.3436 E

  13. #72
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,548
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Khan bhai I have used junoon for 8 year abused it changed sprocket done one wheeling hitted tail on ground many times while wheeling had several accicent on it but never exerperiened any sound from tail

  14. #73
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abobobilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    3
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Only CD Dream had slightly bigger bore (like those china maal), so its only understandable if it had more pick.

    The rest of the stuff about "Dream Series" having "smoother gearbox" and "higher top speed" is simply BS, without any solid grounds. There are no engine changes in Pridor, and same is the case with CG Dream. So you tell me ... why should i believe it?
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

  15. #74
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,548
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    Only CD Dream had slightly bigger bore (like those china maal), so its only understandable if it had more pick.

    The rest of the stuff about "Dream Series" having "smoother gearbox" and "higher top speed" is simply BS, without any solid grounds. There are no engine changes in Pridor, and same is the case with CG Dream. So you tell me ... why should i believe it?
    Replace the front mudguard of your cg with plastic one and try your self plastic mudguard improve air flow reduce air resistance thus top speed,accleration is better and CD dream has same 72cc displacement

  16. #75
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abobobilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    3
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    Replace the front mudguard of your cg and try your self plastic mudguard improve air flow reduce air resistance thus top speed,accleration is better
    ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?

    Mud Guards DON'T improve air flow at all. Think about it yourself. When air is channeled across a 'curvy' plastic mudguard, where will it go next? Our bikes don't have a high-tech body like sports bikes. So the air will go nowhere, and will effectively create the same wind resistence as it does now.

    I can't believe people actually think that a "plastic mudguard" can make these bikes more aerodynamic. No wonder some people think AHL's new stickers are Aerodynamic :p
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

  17. #76
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,548
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?

    Mud Guards DON'T improve air flow at all. Think about it yourself. When air is channeled across a 'curvy' plastic mudguard, where will it go next? Our bikes don't have a high-tech body like sports bikes. So the air will go nowhere, and will effectively create the same wind resistence as it does now.

    I can't believe people actually think that a "plastic mudguard" can make these bikes more aerodynamic. No wonder some people think AHL's new stickers are Aerodynamic :p
    why don't you try it your self

  18. #77
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abobobilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    3
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    why don't you try it your self
    Sir Einstein! Aap ki suggestion ka bohat bohat shukriya. Aap ki scientific soch meri samjh se bahir hay.
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

  19. #78
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,388
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    Replace the front mudguard of your cg with plastic one and try your self plastic mudguard improve air flow reduce air resistance thus top speed,accleration is better and CD dream has same 72cc displacement
    why dont we remove the mudguards to make it halki gari and increase top speed? come on man. honda walay pagal tou nhe hain jo ye mudguards dete hain aur ap ko kisi ustaad ne bta dia tou ap ne maan lia. try to think atleast once before posting it here. if you dont have the enough knowledge, please dont comment on every thread to increase your posts and misguide people
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  20. #79
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,548
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    why dont we remove the mudguards to make it halki gari and increase top speed? come on man. honda walay pagal tou nhe hain jo ye mudguards dete hain aur ap ko kisi ustaad ne bta dia tou ap ne maan lia. try to think atleast once before posting it here. if you dont have the enough knowledge, please dont comment on every thread to increase your posts and misguide people
    First I am not posting for just increasing post I don't want to argue with I have seen you you posting in buyer/seller section "BOL FOR SALE" did I ever said you did that just to increase no of post you can try it your self just put a dlx front mudguard on your gs

  21. #80
    PakWheeler Follow
    Arslant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    308
    Follows
    0
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @saboor73 i agree with your statement.bike ka overall weight kam karnaay se waqeenan wo zaidda bhagti he,more pick and topspeed.aur ye plastic ke mudguards halte hain thats why.ap ne kabhi lahore mai 125 begair indicators,meter ,shock absorber,pichla stand nahi dekhi.wo log pagl tu nahi ju ye sab utaaray phir rahe hain.weight matters.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •