Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 63
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Which Engine Oil is better for CG125. Please state both Brand Name & Viscosity too.

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    daniyal.jatoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    27
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Which Engine Oil is better for CG125. Please state both Brand Name & Viscosity too.

    So far i have seen only threads from 2012, 2013 or maximum 2014 about which Engine Oil is better for CG125. And you know what the results are. Dimaag ki dahi. Everyone has his own temple. Can my friends here share which oil currently they are using for their CG125, Why they are using, What is the viscosity level of that oil and the results, pros and cons they are experiencing. Thank You.
    Sag-e-Darr-e-Ahl-e-Bayt

  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    mueen.uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Age
    43
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    First


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    mueen.uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Age
    43
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Bro ma to gd 110 lety lety dream 125 ly le just 164 km driven abi break in ma ha to oil ma na kixx 10w 40 dala ha


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    adilsaleem01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    You are right, old engine oil threads are too much complicated discussions.

    I am currently using Liqui Molly 20W50. Previously i was using AHL oil (standard oil from atlas honda company).

    There are 2 notable differences in LM from AHL oil
    1. Running and sound is more smoother
    2. Engine does not heat up as much it did previously

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    aaqil30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    use ahl oil. its the best performance wise in euro 2. euro 2 bikes dont heat up that much as do non euro bikes do. so go for ahl. baki oils shuru m bhaut achay lgtay. agay ja k nuksan pta lgtay. ahl oil is the best.

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    daniyal.jatoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    27
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adilsaleem01 View Post
    You are right, old engine oil threads are too much complicated discussions.

    I am currently using Liqui Molly 20W50. Previously i was using AHL oil (standard oil from atlas honda company).

    There are 2 notable differences in LM from AHL oil
    1. Running and sound is more smoother
    2. Engine does not heat up as much it did previously
    I used AHL till my first 2000 KMS, After that i moved to Zic 4t 20W-40. It sure was an improvement over AHL, But due to the Viscosity being less i guess, My bike started to heat up a lot and produce more sound after 800 KMS. I got it drained at 2850 KMS and poured in again Zic M7 10-40 and the results are even more worse than the previous one. I am at 3900 KMS currently and confused between Kixx Ultra 4T and Liqui Moly. I am in Multan and the issue here is that its very hard to find both these. Even if someone has one of them or both of them i still remain at doubt whether these are original ones or not.

    One more thing, The basic viscosity level recommended for CG125 is 20W-40, but i think 20W-50 is a better choice because i have seen both 10W-40 and 20W-40 performing their best but in the end both failed.
    Sag-e-Darr-e-Ahl-e-Bayt

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hamikhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    1,259
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    How much kilometers your bike is driven until now?
    Quote Originally Posted by daniyal.jatoi View Post
    I used AHL till my first 2000 KMS, After that i moved to Zic 4t 20W-40. It sure was an improvement over AHL, But due to the Viscosity being less i guess, My bike started to heat up a lot and produce more sound after 800 KMS. I got it drained at 2850 KMS and poured in again Zic M7 10-40 and the results are even more worse than the previous one. I am at 3900 KMS currently and confused between Kixx Ultra 4T and Liqui Moly. I am in Multan and the issue here is that its very hard to find both these. Even if someone has one of them or both of them i still remain at doubt whether these are original ones or not.

    One more thing, The basic viscosity level recommended for CG125 is 20W-40, but i think 20W-50 is a better choice because i have seen both 10W-40 and 20W-40 performing their best but in the end both failed.

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    adeeljatoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    23
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    my bike is also new. i used Zic 10w40 4t oil 2 times. after experiencing how shitty it is for honda 125 because of it the engine started overheating and super blasting noises from engine. after that i tried 20w40 which was better but the missing was there. and now using 20w40 m5 Zic its better because of the winter season and bike is performing much better as my bike has driven 3k km. main to yea suggest krunga k agar ap zic us krtay aye ho to zic 20w40 use kro kunkay ya winter season main best rahay ga and in summer you can try zic x5 20w50 much thicker. i think i will try x5 for once but in summer. i hope this helps as i am telling from my experiences.and try to change this oil after 800 km.

  9. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohsinwahhab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,133
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Sub sey acha oil liqui moly hai ager liqui moly na miley to castrol active x 20w50 try karen men ney apni gs men zic, total ,sgo, caltex sub use kye han per un sey bike hetup bht hoti thi castrol sey bike heatup bhi nhe hoti itni aur vibration aur engine noice bhi kam ho gyi hai

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    daniyal.jatoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    27
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adeeljatoi View Post
    my bike is also new. i used Zic 10w40 4t oil 2 times. after experiencing how shitty it is for honda 125 because of it the engine started overheating and super blasting noises from engine. after that i tried 20w40 which was better but the missing was there. and now using 20w40 m5 Zic its better because of the winter season and bike is performing much better as my bike has driven 3k km. main to yea suggest krunga k agar ap zic us krtay aye ho to zic 20w40 use kro kunkay ya winter season main best rahay ga and in summer you can try zic x5 20w50 much thicker. i think i will try x5 for once but in summer. i hope this helps as i am telling from my experiences.and try to change this oil after 800 km.
    Yaara, Zix X5 to bari packing main hai i guess. Waisay, Kisi nai Mobil 4T 20W-50 ya 20W-40 use kiya ho to please apna review zaroor share karay. Baaqi, I am currently using Zic 20W-40 on 1500 KMS. Oil is still not as black as it should be. Bike bohat kam chalata hoon. Garmioun main is oil nai to khoob engine ko overheat kiyae rakha hai aur engine khoob awaaz daita raha hai. Ab halki si sardi shuru hui hai to engine ko sukoon hai. Pehley isi oil main bike first kick main start nahe hoti thi garmi main. Ab sardi main first kick main start ho rahi hai.
    Sag-e-Darr-e-Ahl-e-Bayt

  11. #11
    PakWheeler Follow
    daniyal.jatoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    27
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohsinwahhab View Post
    Sub sey acha oil liqui moly hai ager liqui moly na miley to castrol active x 20w50 try karen men ney apni gs men zic, total ,sgo, caltex sub use kye han per un sey bike hetup bht hoti thi castrol sey bike heatup bhi nhe hoti itni aur vibration aur engine noice bhi kam ho gyi hai
    Bhai, Multan main LM nahe milta. Anyhow, Try karun ga k kahin sai Mil jaaye. Main abhi eik thread hi parh raha tha LM k hawalay sai k usk continuous use ki wajah sai 2 Bikers ko apnay engine Overhaul karwanay paray. Kaho to link share karun.
    Sag-e-Darr-e-Ahl-e-Bayt

  12. #12
    PakWheeler Follow
    mueen.uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Age
    43
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1445852953.299780.jpg
Views: 1051
Size:  80.7 KBagar LQ ni milta to ya oil mary kahny pr use kar k dekhan


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  13. #13
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohsinwahhab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,133
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daniyal.jatoi View Post
    Bhai, Multan main LM nahe milta. Anyhow, Try karun ga k kahin sai Mil jaaye. Main abhi eik thread hi parh raha tha LM k hawalay sai k usk continuous use ki wajah sai 2 Bikers ko apnay engine Overhaul karwanay paray. Kaho to link share karun.
    Bhai ya to un bikes key engine men problem ho ga ya phir oil 2 number ho ga pakistan men liqui moly aur mobil 1 sey acha oil koyi nhe hai aur

  14. #14
    PakWheeler Follow
    adeeljatoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    23
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    multan main LM 1k ka milta ha order daina hoga. near tehseel shell pump tehseel chowk. mostly he has mobil and zic and kixx.

  15. #15
    PakWheeler Follow
    mueen.uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Age
    43
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Bhai logo sahiwal ma b mujy LM chahey can anyone help me


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  16. #16
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,553
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daniyal.jatoi View Post
    Bhai, Multan main LM nahe milta. Anyhow, Try karun ga k kahin sai Mil jaaye. Main abhi eik thread hi parh raha tha LM k hawalay sai k usk continuous use ki wajah sai 2 Bikers ko apnay engine Overhaul karwanay paray. Kaho to link share karun.
    Can you share the link of the theard

  17. #17
    PakWheeler Follow
    daniyal.jatoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    27
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    Can you share the link of the theard
    Lost the thread. Will find it and post it soon as i get my hands on it. It said that one guy using a CG 125 and the other using a CD 70 had to get their Engines Overhauled due to using Liqui Moly. Anyhow, Will post about it soon as i get the thread link.
    Sag-e-Darr-e-Ahl-e-Bayt

  18. #18
    PakWheeler Follow
    daniyal.jatoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    27
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adeeljatoi View Post
    multan main LM 1k ka milta ha order daina hoga. near tehseel shell pump tehseel chowk. mostly he has mobil and zic and kixx.
    Brother, You sure he has genuine stuff. And can you name the shop?
    Sag-e-Darr-e-Ahl-e-Bayt

  19. #19
    PakWheeler Follow
    daniyal.jatoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    27
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mueen.uk View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1445852953.299780.jpg
Views: 1051
Size:  80.7 KBagar LQ ni milta to ya oil mary kahny pr use kar k dekhan


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Will give it a try ONLY if it is available. The word scooter on the bike sure gives me the laughter. But, If you suggest it , It must be something good i guess.
    Sag-e-Darr-e-Ahl-e-Bayt

  20. #20
    PakWheeler Follow
    daniyal.jatoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    27
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mueen.uk View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1445852953.299780.jpg
Views: 1051
Size:  80.7 KBagar LQ ni milta to ya oil mary kahny pr use kar k dekhan


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Bhai Jaan, Waisay which bike are you using it currently in? Also, Agar yeh bhi na milay, Then any other recommendations?
    Sag-e-Darr-e-Ahl-e-Bayt

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •