Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 57
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Need economical and Durable Bike suspension wise

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    mueen.uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Age
    43
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Need economical and Durable Bike suspension wise

    Salaam to all Respected P.W members mujy ak new bike buy karni ha mary pass already cg dream aur cd 70 ha jo k mary bachon k use ma rehti ha mary work asa ha k daily 40 sa 50 km city ki drive karni parti ha so i need another bike which should have two quality at least
    1- comfortable suspension wise
    2- economical
    I need experts. Views so i could make a good decision
    Cg dream look wise a good bike the same cg standard engine but build quality of engine is as poor as my bike is 400 km driven n oil seepage is showing from all engine seals
    Cd 70 is not comfortable when ap rozana etni bike chalabi pary


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  2. #21
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohsinwahhab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,133
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ehsananwar View Post
    Hay members Me too planning to buy a ride for me, Suzuki GD 110s is on top of my priority list after Honda CD 70.
    I am interested only in these two bikes...
    On every 3rd day I have to travel 100 KMs in a one go... (approximately 1000 to 1200KM in a Month)
    Previously I do not have long route driving experience used public transportation, but it is time consuming. I want to save time as mush as I can...
    I have drove both bikes.... and personally own CD 70 2010 Model. From the last few days I am totally indifferent in making a final decision.
    GD 110s offers me confort and power... With low fuel economy... On the other hand Honda CD 70 offers me fuel efficiency with low confront on long routes.
    I request all experienced members pls help me to make my mind, while Considering the all significant pros and cons of both bikes.

    Talking about Finance. I can manage to get Honda CD 70 on cash but for GD 110s, I have to opt out an instalment plan of 12 months with a down payment of Rs 42,000/-










    Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk
    Go for suzuki raider bro it gives you average same as cd 70 60+ km/l and more powerfull than cd70 and pridor 100 but do not buy brand new bike because brand new raider cost you 1 lac+ and has no resale value you can find excelent condition raider in 70-75 thousand 2013-2014 model. Suzuki gd110 is excellent bike but its spare parts are very expensive as compare to raider and petrol average is 40-45 km/l.

  3. #22
    PakWheeler Follow
    usman7191's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    399
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohsinwahhab View Post
    Go for suzuki raider bro it gives you average same as cd 70 60+ km/l and more powerfull than cd70 and pridor 100 but do not buy brand new bike because brand new raider cost you 1 lac+ and has no resale value you can find excelent condition raider in 70-75 thousand 2013-2014 model. Suzuki gd110 is excellent bike but its spare parts are very expensive as compare to raider and petrol average is 40-45 km/l.
    Yr but raider ki looks bht fazool hain ..

    gD phr thori better hai :p


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  4. #23
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohsinwahhab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,133
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usman7191 View Post
    Yr but raider ki looks bht fazool hain ..

    gD phr thori better hai


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Yar gd110 jasi smooth bike koyi nhe hai per yeh sirf petrol average men peche hai

  5. #24
    PakWheeler Follow
    usman7191's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    399
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yar us ki khair ha , 110 class lay k petrol ki fikar krna is not fair
    Wel apni apni choice ha
    Me pechlay aik mah se bikes py reseach kr rha hu or now GD py aa k mind thora set hua ha
    Although its looks are not as awsome as YBR ( sad thing for me as 126k is quite huge amount )
    But after reading remarks from GD owners i feel its suits me
    Mazeed aik mah reseach kr k koi better lagi is se b to wo lu ga varna yahi chale gi


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  6. #25
    PakWheeler Follow
    mueen.uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Age
    43
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Bhai log ma na to pakka erada kia tha gd110 leny ka
    N i like the simple gd shape one dealer in Multan is agree to sale it in 103000 but Multan is too far to drive a new bike with out registration but if kisi k pass achay mechanics available n u dont want to buy prider then gd is a good class but economy b matter to karti ha in the long run


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  7. #26
    Site Banned Follow
    Mobeen69's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    421
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ehsananwar View Post
    Hay members Me too planning to buy a ride for me, Suzuki GD 110s is on top of my priority list after Honda CD 70.
    I am interested only in these two bikes...
    On every 3rd day I have to travel 100 KMs in a one go... (approximately 1000 to 1200KM in a Month)
    Previously I do not have long route driving experience used public transportation, but it is time consuming. I want to save time as mush as I can...
    I have drove both bikes.... and personally own CD 70 2010 Model. From the last few days I am totally indifferent in making a final decision.
    GD 110s offers me confort and power... With low fuel economy... On the other hand Honda CD 70 offers me fuel efficiency with low confront on long routes.
    I request all experienced members pls help me to make my mind, while Considering the all significant pros and cons of both bikes.

    Talking about Finance. I can manage to get Honda CD 70 on cash but for GD 110s, I have to opt out an instalment plan of 12 months with a down payment of Rs 42,000/-










    Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk
    Bro gd110s is a hell better than cd70 in every single aspect..go for it without thinking..it has the best suspension in all bikes in pakistan and fuel average is also good

  8. #27
    PakWheeler Follow
    mueen.uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Age
    43
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    When it comes to Ybr i thing ya to bilkul b family bike ni ha and other than i ve seen on Pw many people r selling this bike just after using 500 km like that dont know what is the reason mary khyal ma cg dream boht balance bike sporty b powerful b n suspension wise comfortable b


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  9. #28
    Site Banned Follow
    Mobeen69's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    421
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mueen.uk View Post
    Bhai log ma na to pakka erada kia tha gd110 leny ka
    N i like the simple gd shape one dealer in Multan is agree to sale it in 103000 but Multan is too far to drive a new bike with out registration but if kisi k pass achay mechanics available n u dont want to buy prider then gd is a good class but economy b matter to karti ha in the long run


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Gd110 is far better than raider and pridor both go for it u will not regret it..

  10. #29
    Site Banned Follow
    Mobeen69's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    421
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mueen.uk View Post
    When it comes to Ybr i thing ya to bilkul b family bike ni ha and other than i ve seen on Pw many people r selling this bike just after using 500 km like that dont know what is the reason mary khyal ma cg dream boht balance bike sporty b powerful b n suspension wise comfortable b


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Bro u r right ybr is not a aik biwi 2 bachon wala bike..and on other hand if u see on pakwheels many ppl are selling brand new civics corollas even mehrans..that doesn't means they have any problem and i bet most of the brand new bikes selling ads are of cg 125s..i personally come across many new honda cg 125s for sale max 200 or 300kms driven not even registered..ybr is purely a enthusiacists bike with sporty looks..shokeen banda jis ne akelay bike chalani hai ya even if he has a pillon rider its perfect..rest cg dream is a balanced bike but i guess its not sporty but honda has dropped their built quality alot which has decreased their sales alot now

  11. #30
    PakWheeler Follow
    usman7191's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    399
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    103k bht achi offer ha , u should buy that, yar jaha se aapko 103k offer mil re ha waha se yh pta krna k 110s kitne ki mile gi ??



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  12. #31
    PakWheeler Follow
    ehsananwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohsinwahhab View Post
    Go for suzuki raider bro it gives you average same as cd 70 60+ km/l and more powerfull than cd70 and pridor 100 but do not buy brand new bike because brand new raider cost you 1 lac+ and has no resale value you can find excelent condition raider in 70-75 thousand 2013-2014 model. Suzuki gd110 is excellent bike but its spare parts are very expensive as compare to raider and petrol average is 40-45 km/l.
    Raider is not in my options, When we compare 70cc to 110 cc then difference of 10 to 15 kms/l is not a big deal when you are getting comfort and smooth ride..
    Here I made a little comparison of oil consumption. If I drive 1200KM/Month.
    GD 110s will consume approx 24 litters of fuel where as CD 70 will consume 20 litters... Means extra Rs 300 to 400/Month for power and comfort. Not a big deal.


    Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk
    Riding in fog should be avoided completely.

  13. #32
    PakWheeler Follow
    mueen.uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Age
    43
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usman7191 View Post
    103k bht achi offer ha , u should buy that, yar jaha se aapko 103k offer mil re ha waha se yh pta krna k 110s kitne ki mile gi ??



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Usman sb he does not give any offer on GD110s fix price


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  14. #33
    PakWheeler Follow
    usman7191's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    399
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mueen.uk View Post
    Usman sb he does not give any offer on GD110s fix price


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    May b show room wale ne Hu 103k demand kia ha ho skta ha 110s me b kuch discount kre ??


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  15. #34
    PakWheeler Follow
    mueen.uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Age
    43
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usman7191 View Post
    May b show room wale ne Hu 103k demand kia ha ho skta ha 110s me b kuch discount kre ??


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Bhai sb I ve asked him about discount on 110 s GD but he just agreed to give discount on 110 HU anyway kafi discount ha yahan Sahiwal ma Suzuki showroom waly 114000 ma ya model sale kr rahy ha


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  16. #35
    PakWheeler Follow
    usman7191's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    399
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mueen.uk View Post
    Bhai sb I ve asked him about discount on 110 s GD but he just agreed to give discount on 110 HU anyway kafi discount ha yahan Sahiwal ma Suzuki showroom waly 114000 ma ya model sale kr rahy ha


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Han achi offer ha ... If u wana buy then go for it


    Status is not symbol ...

  17. #36
    PakWheeler Follow
    ehsananwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usman7191 View Post
    103k bht achi offer ha , u should buy that, yar jaha se aapko 103k offer mil re ha waha se yh pta krna k 110s kitne ki mile gi ??



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by mueen.uk View Post
    Usman sb he does not give any offer on GD110s fix price


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by usman7191 View Post
    May b show room wale ne Hu 103k demand kia ha ho skta ha 110s me b kuch discount kre ??


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by mueen.uk View Post
    Bhai sb I ve asked him about discount on 110 s GD but he just agreed to give discount on 110 HU anyway kafi discount ha yahan Sahiwal ma Suzuki showroom waly 114000 ma ya model sale kr rahy ha


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums


    Yes! Rs. 6,000 to 8,000 can be discounted if you can pay all invoice price at the time of purchase. Naqad leni hai to 120,000 ki aram se mil jai gi..

  18. #37
    PakWheeler Follow
    usman7191's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    399
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ehsananwar View Post
    Yes! Rs. 6,000 to 8,000 can be discounted if you can pay all invoice price at the time of purchase. Naqad leni hai to 120,000 ki aram se mil jai gi..
    Ahan.. Kya bna phr apka ? Kb lay re ho koi bike ?



    Status is not symbol ...

  19. #38
    PakWheeler Follow
    ehsananwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usman7191 View Post
    Ahan.. Kya bna phr apka ? Kb lay re ho koi bike ?



    Status is not symbol ...
    yehi question me khud se bhi pohcta hn aaj kal
    Hopefully, I can get it at any time. may be today, may be tomorrow, I have made my mind to buy this machine.

  20. #39
    PakWheeler Follow
    usman7191's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    399
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Need economical and Durable Bike suspension wise

    Quote Originally Posted by ehsananwar View Post
    yehi question me khud se bhi pohcta hn aaj kal
    Hopefully, I can get it at any time. may be today, may be tomorrow, I have made my mind to buy this machine.
    Jaldi buy kro yar .. Phr next month me b u se puch k lay lon ga agr fit rae :p


    Wasy actually i think u 2 are confused about 126k , looks wise bike is nuthing infront of YBR , hain na ?

  21. #40
    PakWheeler Follow
    usman7191's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    399
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yr u mentioned about 42k down payment at first time ? Hows that ?
    Coz i here 57k 1st time rest is in installments ..



    Status is not symbol ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •