Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 75 of 75
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Honda CG125 Deluxe 2016

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilalalirehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Murree
    Age
    28
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda CG125 Deluxe 2016

    main ye jan`na chahta hoon honda deluxe new model 2016 kaisa bike hai and murree jaise area main kaisi performance hai iski ?


  2. #61
    PakWheeler Follow
    k-four-nine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    695
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maliko1 View Post
    Name:  1460472285647.jpg
Views: 867
Size:  136.4 KB
    Why dont atlas honda.interduce this honda 125 inPakistan?

    Sent from my LG-D955 using PW Forums mobile app
    Your question is the answer, brother!


    Q: Why dont atlas honda.interduce this honda 125 inPakistan?
    Ans: Because, it's ATLAS HONDA and not THE Honda...!!!

    AHL would never introduce it simply because it will have to pay a HEFTY SUM to get the CBF125's Manufacturing Copyrights...!

    In any case, Why in the world would AHL introduce new models when our AWAM is more happy with CG and CD?

    Ha! Go figure!

    So, brother... Keep DREAMING or get The YBR125... Cause when you get The YBR, you'd push AHL another step to bring some new tech stuff...!!!

    Good thing is; Now I'm seeing YBRs on a daily basis here in Lahore...!!! Our AWAM is not as foolish as it used to be, not anymore!!!

    And that's good! Heck, that's GREAT! No wait, THAT'S FANTASTIC!!!

    "Jaise ko taisa" ; HaHaHa ; wah bhai wah...!!!

    Good Day!

  3. #62
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilalalirehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Murree
    Age
    28
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maliko1 View Post
    Name:  1460472285647.jpg
Views: 867
Size:  136.4 KB
    Why dont atlas honda.interduce this honda 125 inPakistan?

    Sent from my LG-D955 using PW Forums mobile app
    BROTHER jaan!
    main ne koi 50 mails ki atlas honda walo ko same question per aik mail ka bhi jawab nahi diya unlogo ne mujhay aik he waja lagti hai is waqt jin models k parts aur taanki taapy her jaga per moojod hain wo sub k sub waste hoga tu company ko billions main loss hoga may be honda ahista ahista new models ko laye is se unki position bhi khrab nahi hogi market main

  4. #63
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Shafin619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Navqam View Post
    Shafin bro please don't break hearts of people who own deluxe
    I am sorry bro but compare it with YBR, then you will know why i am calling deluxe crap. We need to boycott the products by atlas honda.

    Sent from my SM-J700H using Tapatalk
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

  5. #64
    PakWheeler Follow
    coldharwest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Dera ghazi khan
    Age
    34
    Posts
    77
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    You r right AHL make disappointed to customers.
    Boycott its products

  6. 13-04-2016, 10:27 PM

    PakWheeler

    Reason
    Mod: deleting post to calm down the thread temprature :)

  7. #65
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilalalirehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Murree
    Age
    28
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shafin619 View Post
    I am sorry bro but compare it with YBR, then you will know why i am calling deluxe crap. We need to boycott the products by atlas honda.

    Sent from my SM-J700H using Tapatalk
    i aslo want to boycott but other brands have some problems biggest problem is spare parts i am ravi piaggio lover but ravi also have same problem now tell what should do ?

  8. 14-04-2016, 05:22 PM

    PakWheeler


  9. 14-04-2016, 05:42 PM

    Senior PakWheeler


  10. #66
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,421
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bilalalirehman View Post
    main ye jan`na chahta hoon honda deluxe new model 2016 kaisa bike hai and murree jaise area main kaisi performance hai iski ?
    If you are planning to buy a deluxe, then its one of the bike with excellent handling but its little expensive due to strong quality control and Honda Standards. then only bad part is that it comes with very less features which today look for, but that has nothing to do with perforamnce It performs like an ace.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  11. #67
    PakWheeler Follow
    omer.s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    30
    Posts
    590
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda CG125 Deluxe 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    If you are planning to buy a deluxe, then its one of the bike with excellent handling but its little expensive due to strong quality control and Honda Standards. then only bad part is that it comes with very less features which today look for, but that has nothing to do with perforamnce It performs like an ace.
    I totally agree about performance . when i went to swat mangora last year i mostly saw honda deluxe there.asked one local person riding deluxe about more deluxe compare to normal cg in this area.
    He said "pick zayada hai.zayada acha cherhta hai pahatoon per engine zayada chalta ha "

  12. #68
    PakWheeler Follow
    k-four-nine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    695
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by omer.s View Post
    I totally agree about performance . when i went to swat mangora last year i mostly saw honda deluxe there.asked one local person riding deluxe about more deluxe compare to normal cg in this area.
    He said "pick zayada hai.zayada acha cherhta hai pahatoon per engine zayada chalta ha "
    Could be different (Lower) gearing, brother...!

    It has Five Gears compared to CG's Four Gears so it's quite expected that AHL might have changed the ratio of all gears a tad bit...

    Lower Gearing gives you a feeling of better pick-up as compared to taller gearing (With Torque @ x RPM being equal)...

    Why all Doodh Walas use Yamaha 100s? Well, I've a Yamaha 100 myself, and it's first 2 gears are ULTRA SHORT...! You've to put the transmission in second gear almost right after "Take-Off"... I sometimes start the bike in second gear, and the engine never struggles...

    Good Day!

  13. #69
    PakWheeler Follow
    omer.s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    30
    Posts
    590
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k-four-nine View Post
    Could be different (Lower) gearing, brother...!

    It has Five Gears compared to CG's Four Gears so it's quite expected that AHL might have changed the ratio of all gears a tad bit...

    Lower Gearing gives you a feeling of better pick-up as compared to taller gearing (With Torque @ x RPM being equal)...

    Why all Doodh Walas use Yamaha 100s? Well, I've a Yamaha 100 myself, and it's first 2 gears are ULTRA SHORT...! You've to put the transmission in second gear almost right after "Take-Off"... I sometimes start the bike in second gear, and the engine never struggles...

    Good Day!
    yes i know deluxe have different gear ratios compare to cg.Thanx for explaining

  14. #70
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilalalirehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Murree
    Age
    28
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by omer.s View Post
    I totally agree about performance . when i went to swat mangora last year i mostly saw honda deluxe there.asked one local person riding deluxe about more deluxe compare to normal cg in this area.
    He said "pick zayada hai.zayada acha cherhta hai pahatoon per engine zayada chalta ha "
    bhai jaan Deluxe 2016 lay liya main ne jald he photos upload keron ga

  15. #71
    PakWheeler Follow
    omer.s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    30
    Posts
    590
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bilalalirehman View Post
    bhai jaan Deluxe 2016 lay liya main ne jald he photos upload keron ga
    Bhai mubarik ho.plz ride safe

    Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using PW Forums mobile app

  16. #72
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilalalirehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Murree
    Age
    28
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by omer.s View Post
    Bhai mubarik ho.plz ride safe

    Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using PW Forums mobile app
    thanks a lot bhai

    ap se thorhi help ki zaroorat parhay gi mujhy kyn k ap mujh se pehle k use ker rahe hain Deluxe ap ko zehmat donga

  17. #73
    PakWheeler Follow
    omer.s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    30
    Posts
    590
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bilalalirehman View Post
    thanks a lot bhai

    ap se thorhi help ki zaroorat parhay gi mujhy kyn k ap mujh se pehle k use ker rahe hain Deluxe ap ko zehmat donga
    Its ok.no problem.ap facebook per "The Riders Shed " name ka group bhi join ker lain wahan per bhi ap ko bht zayada help milay gi jo bhi infi ya prob share kerain gy us baray mai...

    Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using PW Forums mobile app

  18. #74
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilalalirehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Murree
    Age
    28
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by omer.s View Post
    Its ok.no problem.ap facebook per "The Riders Shed " name ka group bhi join ker lain wahan per bhi ap ko bht zayada help milay gi jo bhi infi ya prob share kerain gy us baray mai...

    Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using PW Forums mobile app
    ok bhai thanks again

  19. #75
    PakWheeler Follow
    omer.s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    30
    Posts
    590
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bilalalirehman View Post
    ok bhai thanks again
    Inbox kerdi hai apko pic page ki

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •