Hi, need to know a few things from the worthy members of PW. Friends I own very dearly a Honda cd200 Roadmaster, was able to source it's parts from almost all over country and been learning since last 3yrs. NOW I need help on few things for restoring it to STOCK not modify or make it a cafe racer rather thinking of again giving it a new spirit.
Sorry for not posting pics right now I will do it later IA. Queries are as under :-
1. Suggested color.. Especially for mudguards whether to color them or chrome them.
2. 125 carb or try some new one, if new than which one.
3. Any good suggestions for mechanic /paint job in Multan or Bahawalpur.
4. Bike is in point so should keep it as it is or change it to cdi. Cdi If not of cm250 than of sazgar rickshaw or which one.
5. Any suggested front disk brake system.
6. Windshield or without windshield.
7. Any suggestions for rpm and fuel Guage installment.
8. I have genuine army used bike owner manual if anybody wants I can upload pics.
9. I have access to some distinguished ex army mechanics but currently bike is in my village near Bahawalpur and Multan so looking for mechanics nearby mainly for tuning etc and paint job.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad