1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default CG 125 Questions.

cg 125 ka konsa model sabse perfect ha ? mjhe 2012 ka acha laga ha white silencer wala ? 125 abhi bhi wese hi chori aur snatch ho rahay hain ya kuch kami ayi ha rangers operation ki waja se? new 125 lene behtar rehta ha ya 4-5 saal purana used model? thanks.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhai why not YBR 125 or GD110S??
    Cg is outdated bike if you buy 2017 it will be same as 1986 no improvement rather then stickers so why not a change......buy YBR 125 or GD 110S.
    i'm sure you will not disappointed.
    The first step towards knowledge is to know that WE are IGNORANT

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hassan1991 View Post
    Bhai why not YBR 125 or GD110S??
    Cg is outdated bike if you buy 2017 it will be same as 1986 no improvement rather then stickers so why not a change......buy YBR 125 or GD 110S.
    i'm sure you will not disappointed.
    YBR 125 looks cool,can you please mentions its advantages over cg 125 in every expect? i have cd 70 98 model which is excellent till today,will i notice any difference if i upgrade to YBR 125? thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shahoo View Post
    YBR 125 looks cool,can you please mentions its advantages over cg 125 in every expect? i have cd 70 98 model which is excellent till today,will i notice any difference if i upgrade to YBR 125? thanks
    If you are a die hard fan of Honda bike's and you like the acceleration and sound of CG classic then definitely you will not like the ride of YBR 125....

But YBR is a great bike if compared with Honda CG 125/deluxe it has many good features self-start, headlight operated through battery, smooth riding, better suspensions and quality is way better than Honda CG 125,
    only problem would be a little less acceleration than CG 125 top speeds are almost same my cousin has a YBR 125 and i myself was once owner of CG 125 previously sold it due to its annoying vibrations and hard rear suspension/seat. We have a friendly run on both firstly my CG get ahead and after 80km/h YBR crossed it (his YBR is tuned for performance himself) the top speed which my CG achieved was 115km/h GPS reading and his YBR achieved a top speed of 117km/h that too GPS speed. Some people may disagree to the top speed but his YBR is tuned perfectly so its a piece of cake for him to achieve such speeds. On the other hand i was like slipping from my bike due to extreme vibrations that CG engine produce and YBR has no vibrations totally smooth.

Sorry for the long reply😊. @Hassan1991 do you want to add any point.. Have i missed any?

Sent from my D2502 using PW Forums mobile app
    Four wheels move the body
    Two wheels move the soul

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hassantahir2 View Post
    If you are a die hard fan of Honda bike's and you like the acceleration and sound of CG classic then definitely you will not like the ride of YBR 125....

But YBR is a great bike if compared with Honda CG 125/deluxe it has many good features self-start, headlight operated through battery, smooth riding, better suspensions and quality is way better than Honda CG 125,
    only problem would be a little less acceleration than CG 125 top speeds are almost same my cousin has a YBR 125 and i myself was once owner of CG 125 previously sold it due to its annoying vibrations and hard rear suspension/seat. We have a friendly run on both firstly my CG get ahead and after 80km/h YBR crossed it (his YBR is tuned for performance himself) the top speed which my CG achieved was 115km/h GPS reading and his YBR achieved a top speed of 117km/h that too GPS speed. Some people may disagree to the top speed but his YBR is tuned perfectly so its a piece of cake for him to achieve such speeds. On the other hand i was like slipping from my bike due to extreme vibrations that CG engine produce and YBR has no vibrations totally smooth.

Sorry for the long reply😊. @Hassan1991 do you want to add any point.. Have i missed any?

Nope you didn't miss anything even I can't explain this much @shahoo brother these are the advantages....but still I say you should go to the dealer and have a ride of both Honda and YBR....in a single ride you can feel the difference.
    The first step towards knowledge is to know that WE are IGNORANT

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks for detailed answers,if in terms of fuel economy and comfort/smooth drive and easy to maintain/mechanics,which bike is best for daily use,i am not into racing,is Honda pridor an option here? and lastly what to check if we buy used bikes from markets like akbar raod etc thanks.,.....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shahoo View Post
    Thanks for detailed answers,if in terms of fuel economy and comfort/smooth drive and easy to maintain/mechanics,which bike is best for daily use,i am not into racing,is Honda pridor an option here? and lastly what to check if we buy used bikes from markets like akbar raod etc thanks.,.....
    Yes Honda Pridor is also an option its ride is good and smooth Honda mechanics are also well aware of this bike but some of its parts are not available in market that was also mentioned in some thread's.

If your budget allows you then never go for used bike's. If the maintainance history and the owner is unknown. If you know the owner and know how he maintained it then go for used one otherwise from my side its a big no.

Four wheels move the body
    Two wheels move the soul

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List