3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 2014 honda 125 euro 2 warranty query

Aoa. As i always buy and prefer second hand bikes with the help of famous mechanics of the city.

I wanna know what is the engine warranty of 125. How many years for 2014 model. At that time, was the warranty of engine 2 years or 3 years. And if not years then how much mileage after which warranty expires.

Because i am little skeptic or u can say, im worried about my bike's sound which has not been okay since the day i bought it.
    It feels like rikshaw sound or china 125 sound.

After my factory equiped silencer grill broke. I replaced the silencer with new genuine one. Rs 2400. After consulting my mechanic.

But the sound is same. Engine has not been opened but i feel some noise (not specific sound but only noise) coming from engine. Plus u can say. There is less to none chankaar of this bike. Like new ones have. Even 2011 125 with good condition has best chankaar sound better than new ones. But mine is not like even new ones.

I put liqui moly in it. Last 10 oils have been liqui moly 20w-50. Except winter i once put expensive 10w-40.

So my query is. Can i claim warranty if engine warranty is 3 yr. or on the basis of mileage its now 31000 km. O

Or what things void the warranty.
    Such as putting liquimoly and not honda genuine basic oil.

Thanks. JazakAllah
    Dr. Adnan.

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Warranty was 2 years at that time and warranty claim power is all in mechanics hand
    Your bike does not qualify for warranty as you are 2nd owner & it has crossed warranty
    mileage also 15,000km

Warranty rules are very strict but rule like only Atlas Engine Oil can easily be ignored and
    mechanic shall ignore if you were using good quality engine oil like Zic, Shell etc. But no
    low quality engine oil

Now Atlas Honda Offers Warranty Of 3 Years Or 20,000km

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Only the first owner can claim warranty. At that time the warranty was for 2 years or 16000 kms what ever happens first. Warranty will not be claimed if the bike is not tuned by authorised honda mechanics and if the record of that has not been kept in the manual book with authorised mechanic signature. If the warranty is claimed than only the labour is free not the parts!

Sent from my SM-G800H using PW Forums mobile app

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List