Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Need experts opinion about cd70

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    jshackerpro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Need experts opinion about cd70

    Salam to all members i am here in seek of help regarding my cd 70 which 2010 model all stock and has a top speed of 90 just want to increase that top speed to 100 to 110 what changes should be made to make that top speed possible some of my bikes are given below thanks in advance.
    Need experts opinion about cd70 - c3e92a994fbdff2f860c38154abf02fd
    Need experts opinion about cd70 - 3d66169f22be47662a97e423c762b0a8
    Need experts opinion about cd70 - c2ece2381d68fb903e41ddface62e2be

    Sent from my SM-G930F using PW Forums mobile app

  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    scarfase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    138
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    70, can not touch 100 so dont try to ruin it bro, hence dangerous desire to do so.

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    jshackerpro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scarfase View Post
    70, can not touch 100 so dont try to ruin it bro, hence dangerous desire to do so.
    My bike sometimes got beaten by new model honda 70 i want it to be equal.

    Sent from my LG-F320K using PW Forums mobile app

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    scarfase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    138
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    bro dont risk your life for the sake of equilibrium, chor yar papu zid na kar

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    ab6666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    332
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    plz bro dont risk ur life. this is a small bike not meant for such high speeds.

    Sent from my SM-N900 using PW Forums mobile app

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Hassan1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    20
    Posts
    2,270
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jshackerpro View Post
    My bike sometimes got beaten by new model honda 70 i want it to be equal.

    Sent from my LG-F320K using PW Forums mobile app
    Your bike's not you were beaten brother it's all depends upons how a driver drives his ride
    The first step towards knowledge is to know that WE are IGNORANT

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Hassan1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    20
    Posts
    2,270
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Just slightly increase the petrol from the slide but still it will not touch 100 km/h.....
    The first step towards knowledge is to know that WE are IGNORANT

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    jshackerpro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan1991 View Post
    Your bike's not you were beaten brother it's all depends upons how a driver drives his ride
    I dont race in traffic just on empty road boht bikes were on full throtle then what should i do

    Sent from my LG-F320K using PW Forums mobile app

  9. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Hassan1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    20
    Posts
    2,270
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jshackerpro View Post
    I dont race in traffic just on empty road boht bikes were on full throtle then what should i do

    Sent from my LG-F320K using PW Forums mobile app
    Brother whether your on empty road or in traffic it stills depends more upon you....how you shift when you shift how you give throttle.....whereas increase the petrol from slide or change the jet it increases performance of you bike.
    The first step towards knowledge is to know that WE are IGNORANT

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    1747's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Jhelum
    Age
    24
    Posts
    216
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Stock cd70 has a top speed maximum 80,90 without altration can not reach 100 .110 if u want altration then your bike,s finish his geniun smoothness and econmy level so my advice to keep his orignal condition and have a safe ride and 2nd beat option change bike get pridor or suzuki gd110


    Mirza

  11. #11
    PakWheeler Follow
    a4anees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jshackerpro View Post
    Salam to all members i am here in seek of help regarding my cd 70 which 2010 model all stock and has a top speed of 90 just want to increase that top speed to 100 to 110 what changes should be made to make that top speed possible some of my bikes are given below thanks in advance.
    Need experts opinion about cd70 - c3e92a994fbdff2f860c38154abf02fd
    Need experts opinion about cd70 - 3d66169f22be47662a97e423c762b0a8
    Need experts opinion about cd70 - c2ece2381d68fb903e41ddface62e2be

    Sent from my SM-G930F using PW Forums mobile app
    I have a 2016 model but still it doesn't reaches more than 75 kph but max is 85 when wind is in same direction & slightly downhill road & max rpms. What do you expect more than 90 even its not euro 2.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using PW Forums mobile app
    I dont talk much because my bike's engine do it for me.

  12. #12
    PakWheeler Follow
    jshackerpro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a4anees View Post
    I have a 2016 model but still it doesn't reaches more than 75 kph but max is 85 when wind is in same direction & slightly downhill road & max rpms. What do you expect more than 90 even its not euro 2.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using PW Forums mobile app
    Just need same power as new model as sometimes it passes me easily

    Sent from my SM-G930F using PW Forums mobile app

  13. #13
    PakWheeler Follow
    a4anees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jshackerpro View Post
    Just need same power as new model as sometimes it passes me easily

    Sent from my SM-G930F using PW Forums mobile app
    Put new air filter & increase petrol from carburetor or change rear sprocket or most simple is do dieting xD

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using PW Forums mobile app
    I dont talk much because my bike's engine do it for me.

  14. #14
    PakWheeler Follow
    jshackerpro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a4anees View Post
    Put new air filter & increase petrol from carburetor or change rear sprocket or most simple is do dieting xD

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using PW Forums mobile app
    Already changed airfilter and changed sprocket but after it 4th gear dosnt start thats why its again changed to stock petrol is already set.

    Sent from my LG-F320K using PW Forums mobile app

  15. #15
    PakWheeler Follow
    a4anees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jshackerpro View Post
    Already changed airfilter and changed sprocket but after it 4th gear dosnt start thats why its again changed to stock petrol is already set.

    Sent from my LG-F320K using PW Forums mobile app
    Maybe your gearbox is teared as it is 6 years old now.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using PW Forums mobile app
    I dont talk much because my bike's engine do it for me.

  16. #16
    PakWheeler Follow
    shery_leo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Why u need that much speed

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using PW Forums mobile app
    I am Just Like a Mirror Reflecting The Images You Do

  17. #17
    PakWheeler Follow
    jshackerpro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a4anees View Post
    Maybe your gearbox is teared as it is 6 years old now.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using PW Forums mobile app
    Maybe as it vibrates alot as compared to 2012 model onwards

    Sent from my LG-F320K using PW Forums mobile app

  18. #18
    PakWheeler Follow
    jshackerpro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shery_leo View Post
    Why u need that much speed

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using PW Forums mobile app
    Just dont want to be passed by a same powered machine

    Sent from my LG-F320K using PW Forums mobile app

  19. #19
    PakWheeler Follow
    shery_leo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jshackerpro View Post
    Just dont want to be passed by a same powered machine

    Sent from my LG-F320K using PW Forums mobile app

    tell me some thing is your engine sealed ? or it is overhauled ? if sealed is it giving black smoke ? what engine oil u used how often you perform tuning of your ride ? and more important have you ever felt that your bike is asking for a 5th gear ?


    by the way people already gave valid advises

    this is an advise drive save speeding bike are very very dangerous in cars there are some chances but on bike there are zero chances
    I am Just Like a Mirror Reflecting The Images You Do

  20. #20
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Hassan1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    20
    Posts
    2,270
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jshackerpro View Post
    Already changed airfilter and changed sprocket but after it 4th gear dosnt start thats why its again changed to stock petrol is already set.

    Sent from my LG-F320K using PW Forums mobile app
    Go with the original sprocket.You will fell the difference.
    The first step towards knowledge is to know that WE are IGNORANT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •