Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Serious Crisis Atlas Honda Motorcycles CD70 & CG125 - Being Sold On Black Money

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Serious Crisis Atlas Honda Motorcycles CD70 & CG125 - Being Sold On Black Money

Serious Crisis Atlas Honda Motorcycles CD70 & CG125  Being Sold On Black Money -1720380

Its been over two months now and i don't see any Atlas Honda showroom filled with motorcycles
    they only display just two or three motorcycles or maximum 5-7 bikes and demand black money
    charging extra money over fixed price by company CD70 is being sold for 68,000 to 70,000 and
    my God for CG125 new sticker 115,000
    . While company price for CD70 is 63,500 & CG125
    105,500. While these serious crisis goes on with these two models i bought the CG125 Dream
    with special discount of 4000.

I personally believe this drama is created by dealers and they are looting people they hide and
    stock CD & CG as they are aware of people craze with these two models and specially when there
    new fresh stickers are launched they are taking serious advantage of it i personally have never seen
    this much black trade on these two models i think its responsibility of Atlas Honda they must
    insure that their products don't get sold on black money at their official authorize dealers. Dealers
    give excuse there is shortage of from factory and we are not getting bikes from company
    which does not look justified to me at all if there is this much rush of buying these motorcycles
    then we should see lines for booking at Atlas Honda showroom but there is no such rush there
    is demand for CD & CG but its not this much so that Atlas Honda factory is unable to meet the
    demand they are making thousands motorcycle every day. Recently i read in article Atlas Honda
    has now increased capacity of Sheikhpura plant from 8 lakh bikes every year to 12 lakh bikes
    every year this is alot of motorcycles being made and there is another plant of Atlas Honda in Karachi

Atlas Honda must take some serious steps to stop the black profit of dealers or another step
    people themselves can take is stop buying CD70 & CG125. You will start seeing these showrooms
    filled with CD's CG's infact soon after some time they would start offering discount to get rid of stock

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Every one has a right to make money.

Sent from my SM-J700H using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well, its not dealer tactics. Honda's sales has more than doubled compared with previous years. They've already doubled the plants capacity, but still the demand is much higher than supply.

Read these reports in Dawn. And Honda shares have gone crazy up in stock market due to bikes and new civic

Sent from my ZTE C880A using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by engr.omersharif View Post
    Every one has a right to make money.

Sent from my SM-J700H using PW Forums mobile app
    yes brother but not this way, how can you defend such way of earning money
    this is because of what shopping or buying of anything has become worst
    in this country traders think they can sell anything for any price its their
    product so they can demand what ever they want how much they want
    to loot

Quote Originally Posted by IsbCap View Post
    Well, its not dealer tactics. Honda's sales has more than doubled compared with previous years. They've already doubled the plants capacity, but still the demand is much higher than supply.

Read these reports in Dawn. And Honda shares have gone crazy up in stock market due to bikes and new civic

Sent from my ZTE C880A using PW Forums mobile app
    Brother i agree people have serious love with Atlas Honda motorcycles
    but brother if there is this much demand how can i spot 2-3 motorcycles
    in showrooms if there is this much demand i should not even spot a single
    motorcycle in atlas honda showroom because as bike becomes available because of
    demand people should get them immediately. This to me looks fake drama of dealers
    they hide and stock motorcycles display on few bikes once they are sold. they in
    night once again bring back some more motorcycles

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List