Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By amjad635
  • 1 Post By k-four-nine
  • 1 Post By shehroz155
  • 1 Post By shehroz155
  • 1 Post By k-four-nine

Thread: CG 125 all model stickers (pattay)

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    youxufkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    22
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default CG 125 all model stickers (pattay)

    Do we have a thread for all CG125 model stickers? if not lets make this thread. post a picture of tank and side cover of CG125 with model/year.

    Will edit and add the pictures to this post.

  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    elxlr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    254
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    CG 125 all model stickers (pattay) - 01ed64bfa8c2f36c2e5dde85353c61f32014model Blue color 125 euro 2


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    elxlr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    254
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    CG 125 all model stickers (pattay) - 64d0b4624b56f58ea632e895d1d6de72


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    shehroz155's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Arifwala
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    My 2016 black one

    Sent from my SM-N900L using PW Forums mobile app
    Attached Images Attached Images     

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    come on guys yaar now we will discuss stickers of Atlas Honda
    we should curse Atlas Honda for all these years launching stickers only


  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    shehroz155's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Arifwala
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    come on guys yaar now we will discuss stickers of Atlas Honda
    we should curse Atlas Honda for all these years launching stickers only

    Ap ki bat bhi theek hai but agar cg classic ki bat kare to ye apni orignal classic look aur design ki waja se log isko pasand karte hai han atlas ko chahye k is me disc brakes install kare

    Sent from my SM-N900L using PW Forums mobile app

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    k-four-nine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    695
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shehroz155 View Post
    Ap ki bat bhi theek hai but agar cg classic ki bat kare to ye apni orignal classic look aur design ki waja se log isko pasand karte hai han atlas ko chahye k is me disc brakes install kare

    Sent from my SM-N900L using PW Forums mobile app
    Brother, Honda Deluxe phr kis marz ki dawa ha...???

    Honda Deluxe is basically a CG125 with new shape, plastics and an additional gear...

    Anyhow, when we've bikes like Yamaha's excellent YBR, I see little to no reason to purchase such an outdated and tiny motorcycle...

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    shehroz155's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Arifwala
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Honda deluxe is basically cheap looking bike when compare to cg classic well i am the owner of ybr also this bike is way better than deluxe and classic in comfort but cg classic me jo bat hai power hai wo ybr me ni hai you can zigzag it on road and its quite light as compare to ybr

    Sent from my SM-N900L using PW Forums mobile app

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    shehroz155's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Arifwala
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Name:  1479213848253.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  156.6 KBName:  1479213860843.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  138.6 KB

    Sent from my SM-N900L using PW Forums mobile app

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    k-four-nine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    695
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shehroz155 View Post
    Name:  1479213848253.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  156.6 KBName:  1479213860843.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  138.6 KB

    Sent from my SM-N900L using PW Forums mobile app
    Nice ride... I love YBR in Black myself...!!!

    Just give it a new exhaust... The stock one looks TERRIBLE...

    Here in Lahore, we've short exhausts available for YBR which really opens up the engine and give it a racy exhaust note, and also look way better & cooler...

    I think you should try these someday... I'm sure you'll love the looks and the slightly more torque (Pick-Up) at low to mid RPMs...

  11. #11
    PakWheeler Follow
    shehroz155's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Arifwala
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k-four-nine View Post
    Nice ride... I love YBR in Black myself...!!!

    Just give it a new exhaust... The stock one looks TERRIBLE...

    Here in Lahore, we've short exhausts available for YBR which really opens up the engine and give it a racy exhaust note, and also look way better & cooler...

    I think you should try these someday... I'm sure you'll love the looks and the slightly more torque (Pick-Up) at low to mid RPMs...
    What about safe gaurd on ybr kesa lage ga

    Sent from my SM-N900L using PW Forums mobile app

  12. #12
    PakWheeler Follow
    youxufkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    22
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shehroz155 View Post
    Ap ki bat bhi theek hai but agar cg classic ki bat kare to ye apni orignal classic look aur design ki waja se log isko pasand karte hai han atlas ko chahye k is me disc brakes install kare

    Sent from my SM-N900L using PW Forums mobile app
    pakistan ki awam ko CG pasand hai ek to uski sound aur uska powerful engine ki waja se.. jo feel CG ma ha wo feel na hi delixe ma ha na hi ybr ma.. lekin agar log disc brake wagera chahtay hain to mere khayal se AHL ne delixe is hi waja se nikala tha but logo ko classic hi pasand ha tab hi ab tak production ma hai deluxe dream ko koi ni puchta... ybr aur suzuki bhi ab installment plan k anay k baad se hi market ma in hui hain..

    btw i have gathered few pictures of CG models sticker will combine and add in the first post after im done with my exams.....

  13. #13
    PakWheeler Follow
    shehroz155's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Arifwala
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by youxufkhan View Post
    pakistan ki awam ko CG pasand hai ek to uski sound aur uska powerful engine ki waja se.. jo feel CG ma ha wo feel na hi delixe ma ha na hi ybr ma.. lekin agar log disc brake wagera chahtay hain to mere khayal se AHL ne delixe is hi waja se nikala tha but logo ko classic hi pasand ha tab hi ab tak production ma hai deluxe dream ko koi ni puchta... ybr aur suzuki bhi ab installment plan k anay k baad se hi market ma in hui hain..

    btw i have gathered few pictures of CG models sticker will combine and add in the first post after im done with my exams.....
    Thats the point

    Sent from my SM-N900L using PW Forums mobile app

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •