Can anyone please share the answers to the following questions regarding Hyundai Santro Club GV 2005 (Company fitted CNG, 3 CYLINDERS)?
- What is the total size (capacity) of three cylinders (company fitted) installed in Hyundai Club GV 2005?
2. What should be the approximate mileage in city (Pindi/Islamabad) from these cylinders. Is an average of 110KMs inside city with heavy traffic and signals, and an average of 140 KMs outsode city (highways) is satisfactory or not?
3. Is it recommended to get the cylinders cleaned up after some time. This is because, people say, after some time, some oil drops can accumulate in the cylinder which affect the performance of CNG
4. When the cylinders are empty, the refill of total gas in KGs is approximately 7.28KGs (485 PKRs @ 66.6 PKR per KG). Is this Ok?
5. Any recommended place to get the CNG setting perfect for this CAR so that we can get maximum consumption.
I shall be waiting for the answers and your help. Thank you!
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad