Mentioned
    3989 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

good luck in finding it, its quite rare and the ones you do find are dead usually. Most failures are related to wiring under the valve body breaking, Then if you keep on driving in slipping mode you eat away the clutch packs as they overheat badly.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

3. 30-12-2011, 03:28 AM
    2c

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    Not needed.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 2c View Post
    contact @spectra for it
    Liked the advice of Mr.Xulfikar, but my Question is what problems you are facing with your automatic transmission, and never replace your tranny with used one as you have no idea how it was used and why it was removed from the vehicle,also if possible check the automatic tranmission fluid level and the colour of the fluid when the vehicle is at normal operatig temperature, the oil colour should be red/pink or slighlty brown but should not smell like burnet toast as if this is the case then clutch disk and brake bands are worn and excessive heat is generated, I will add more after listening to your problem,ask KIA dealer if they can rebuild the gear box with original spares, I know this is a very big and difficult job in pakistan.but never leave the hope, Allah will help you inshAllah.

Cheers!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 2c View Post
    contact @spectra for it
    Liked the advice of Mr.Xulfiqar, but my Question is what problems you are facing with your automatic transmission, and never replace your tranny with used one as you have no idea how it was used and why it was removed from the vehicle,also if possible check the automatic tranmission fluid level and the colour of the fluid when the vehicle is at normal operatig temperature, the oil colour should be red/pink or slighlty brown but should not smell like burnet toast as it this is the case then clutch disk and brake bands are worn and excessive heat is generated, I will add more after listening to your problem,ask KIA dealer if they can rebuild the gear box with original spares, I know this is a very big and difficult job in pakistan.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List