0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Santro , Engine Heat Up [ Need Guidance]

I bought santro -2004 in 2010, the car was in good condition and i usually dont drive it that much.
    Recently the Clucth was quite hard and the mechanic told me , that i need to change, its clutch plates, gear, clutch bearings, repair excel etc. Now the new things are instlalled, the car gets heated like anything. I drove it for 6 KM and its radiater started boiling, and radiater leaked, due to excessive heat up of engine. Now mechanic is

Now My Issue is that being a lady , i dont know much about the mechanics of my car and most of the time been mis guided.
    I don't know how to fix this Heating Up Issue , could any one tell me about some " Knowledgeable mechanic which can fix the issues. " A Sincere Mechanic"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Capricious View Post
    I bought santro -2004 in 2010, the car was in good condition and i usually dont drive it that much.
    Recently the Clucth was quite hard and the mechanic told me , that i need to change, its clutch plates, gear, clutch bearings, repair excel etc. Now the new things are instlalled, the car gets heated like anything. I drove it for 6 KM and its radiater started boiling, and radiater leaked, due to excessive heat up of engine. Now mechanic is

Now My Issue is that being a lady , i dont know much about the mechanics of my car and most of the time been mis guided.
    I don't know how to fix this Heating Up Issue , could any one tell me about some " Knowledgeable mechanic which can fix the issues. " A Sincere Mechanic"
    get the head gasket changed and ur issue will be resolved
    Body kits available for all cars...
    PM for details

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aqibasit View Post
    get the head gasket changed and ur issue will be resolved
    Would this resolve the issue,I mean Heating wasn't Issue before clucth installation
    May be they've mishandled it and needs some adjustment.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Would this resolve the issue,I mean Heating wasn't Issue before clucth installation
    May be they've mishandled it and needs some adjustment.
    boiling is caused by leaked gasket
    Body kits available for all cars...
    PM for details

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sun Tech at Pecco More. Excellent people who know their work. Tell them every thing in detail and let their man test dive your car. then they will tell you that what is to be done in the car

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

for the ease of mind go to Magic Motors next to Gourmet Bakers Model Town... u can wait there in waiting area n supervise ur car being repaired but the cost more thn market rates. or some one else can take ur car n get the work done for u as u knw theere isnt much place to accommodate places n it feels awkward, I've noticed it so just sharing mine experience.
    problem could be of labour while changing clutch as your car wasnt heating up before that. its obvious that u'll have to change head gas kit but also to find the reason of this heating up issue.
    -

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List