Okay the problem is that my Santro's AC has a few problems.
- Cooling reaches it's maximum only when the car is driven fast 80+ for at least 10 mins.
- Cooling decreases as you slow the car down.
- Cooling is almost zero when car is stopped on a signal.
- Cooling is lower when the car is on CNG.
- AC trips after every 4,5 seconds when car is stationary (both on CNG and petrol)...
- ...and generates a lot of 'race'. (If I push accelerator a bit and release then only a few times it happens that the race get low otherwise it's like accelerator is pressed about 1/3rd.)
The AC was working fine until last year I went to Islamabad and got my radiator damaged due to high speed-breakers. I went to Kadda market G-7 for repair but the AC did not perform that well. And now it's performing half of its capability along with problems mentioned above.
I've been told that I need to replace my compressor. Should I go for it? If yes, kindly suggest me reliable places where I can get the parts and service done. I'm looking for places which can service perfectly for the very first time and I don't have to go to them again and again.
Also, there is a "Kabuli" compressor available in market for less than half the price of original. What's the difference. Is kabuli a wise choice? How long will it work?
Many thanks in advance for your time to read this and your help
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad