0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Need help kia spectra

salam every one plzz i need ur help i bought kia spectra 2001 n i ve trouble with its gear it has original KIA 1600cc engine with automatic transmission gearbox the problem is it only shifts 1.2.3 n R gears it missis the 4th n 5th wat should i do i hv chekd for the kabli complete gearbox in pindi but i didnt find 1 plzz let me know is thier any 1 who can repair this or who is dealing in spectra gears so that i can change it plzzz help me any suggestions would be appreciated thanx awaiting for ur kind suggestions

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by muji143 View Post
    salam every one plzz i need ur help i bought kia spectra 2001 n i ve trouble with its gear it has original KIA 1600cc engine with automatic transmission gearbox the problem is it only shifts 1.2.3 n R gears it missis the 4th n 5th wat should i do i hv chekd for the kabli complete gearbox in pindi but i didnt find 1 plzz let me know is thier any 1 who can repair this or who is dealing in spectra gears so that i can change it plzzz help me any suggestions would be appreciated thanx awaiting for ur kind suggestions
    check in bilal gunj lahore u will find it for sure

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Few engine and gears for spectra are available in bilal gunj but locally abused.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

try to find one it is the best solution! and when changing the gear box also get new clutch and pressure plates!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3991 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by omersiddiqui5482 View Post
    try to find one it is the best solution! and when changing the gear box also get new clutch and pressure plates!
    we are talking about automatic gearbox here.. it has about 16 or 20 clutch and steel plates.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3991 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This is usually a wiring problem, the problem may also be the wiring inside the gearbox, the connector you see on the gearbox also has wires on the other end which control the shift and pressure solenoids. Those maybe broken. Take it to a good automatic transmission mechanic for repair.

What happens when your car wants to shift to 4th gear? - 5th is TCC lockup (not a gear)

Connect a scan tool to it and see the error codes, it will show you the failed circuit.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1018 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

P-R-N-1-2 -3 - thats all in that transmission what you are looking for as 4 & 5 after 13 years of ownership ? BTW how many times did you changed the transmission fluid ? or am i missing something ?
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3991 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The original transmission in that car is the same one found in mazda 626, its an electric control with 4 speeds, 3 = direct drive, 4th = overdrive, Its controlled like toyota ECT but has a different hydraulic setup and pi55 poor wiring design, It also heats up rather quick.

I saw many of these cars with full hydraulic transmission swapped in, those are the 3 spd ones.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro i ve shown it to one of recommended electrition by kiyani autos they fully checkd the car by scanner but they conclude that its mechanical problem not electrical n u ve to either repair or change the whole gearbox

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

my dear um talking abt the clutch inside the gear box not the gear lever when i put the car in D mode it only goes upto first 3 after that rpm shoots upto 3500 to 4000 but shift dosent change hope u understand wat um trying to tell u

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3991 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro i ve shown it to one of recommended electrition by kiyani autos they fully checkd the car by scanner but they conclude that its mechanical problem not electrical n u ve to either repair or change the whole gearbox

What was the error code they saw? - If this transmission is original its the one that has electric shift system and 2 speed sensors too. It will throw error codes when the transmission failters - your check engine light was ON was it not?

Need help kia spectra -1454526

This was the problem Im talking about - the wiring plug can suffer - this is inside the transmission.

What ATF have you been using?

If your wiring plug ribbon and all shift solenoids are good but your clutch packs are completely shot then you can get a rebuild kit of Kia Shuma from Dubai and a new or rebuilt torque converter and get an auto transmission mechanic to rebuild your gearbox. It will become new again.

Expected cost is approximately USD 450/- for the soft parts, and about USD 250/- for the torque converter, shipping and customs extra.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

salam can any 1 tell me can i get new spare parts of the gear box e.g clutches n kindly let me know the shop n number plz also if sumbudy knows the machanic n gearbox in bilal gunj plz give me the number thanx

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

202 c-class 1994 engine
    Hello Xulfiqar bhai ap ki buht tareef ki aik dost nay. aik masla hai aur ap ki opinion chahiye, shukria.

i had a 202 1994 c180 which i never use for almost a year(i was out of city) and now the engine is totaly out of power.

Gari to start hoti hai magar engine shor karta hai or air condition kay sath to chalna mushkil hai.
    petrol ki milage 6 ya 7 km hai.
    Engine oil leak nahin karta aur na hi radiator pani kam karta hai.
    Engine 2 sal pehle face karaya tha aur over haul bhi kia tha.
    is halat main koi gari nahin kharida ga aur main sale nahin karna chahta.
    mechanic kehta hai naya head, ring piston or piston laga dain.

Expert bhai aur sab se request hai best opinion dain.

Main nay Bahria town mai aik 201 190e main Toyota ka koi efi engine laga dekha tha aur drive bhi ki thi. kafi behtar thi aur milage 15 ya 16 kilometer thi.

kia is mercedes main toyota engine theek kam karega aur agar karega to kon sa behtar hai, price bhi bata dain.

Shukria.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List