2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Hyundai Santro Fan Club

AOA. This part is purely dedicated to HYUNDAI SANTRO which is available in variants. Share ur experience here. Hyundai Santro Fan Club -502667

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am facing a problem in my rear suspension, this problem is noticeable on bumpy roads where there is a smooth down & smooth up in some roads in Karachi, my car rear suspension bounce without making any sound it just bounce when there are three people sits on the rear seat.

What sould be the reason do i need to change shocks or they can be repaired.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lifeofsherry View Post
    guys i need a help n m very very xtemely upset
    mere pass santro hai 2005 model petrol pe jab li thee tab bohat chalnay jhatkay layti thee aisaa lagta thaa engine tooot jaye gha expert ko check karwaya computer nay 2 error nikalay k 2 sensor kharab hain change kardiye phir coil ka masla aya woh bhe change kardi but still ab tuk jhatkay khatam nahi huyee kiyaa karuu tell me , kya yeh furl pump ka tou masla nahi hai ????? kabhe sahe chalti hai kabhe jhatkay layti hai
    change fuel filter first, then clean your injectors by any good mechanic as well as give a air pressure to your fuel line main & return both some times they are also clogged.. If the problem still there than go for fuel pump, & do not delay this matter otherwise you will get your fuel injectors less efficient & finally you have to change them which are very costly.

some people also suggest use HiOctane petrol.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hello to everyone, i would like to share my own experience of Santro car here. i purchased it back in 2005 , it is one of the best car for me as its maintenance is quite easy for me. some of my friends told me about using online options such as dekho.com.pk for getting good deals

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nasirahmed531 View Post
    Hello to everyone, i would like to share my own experience of Santro car here. i purchased it back in 2005 , it is one of the best car for me as its maintenance is quite easy for me. some of my friends told me about using online options such as dekho.com.pk for getting good deals
    In short u r advertising for dekho.com
    Get a life man, try some better resources
    Body kits available for all cars...
    PM for details

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Is there any good mechanic for injectors clean-up in RWP/ISB? can it be done only by professionals or any road side mechanics? I cleaned the MAP and IAC Sensors with carb cleaner for the startup issue. when i took out MAP Sensor it seems to dip in to some oil. cleaned both and put them back and car started fine but the next day again it refused to start and after so many sulfs, it first stalls for about 30 secs, smell of petrol was all over and then came back to life Is IAC Sensor has any role to this kind of start-up issue?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by atifnaeemmalik View Post
    Is there any good mechanic for injectors clean-up in RWP/ISB? can it be done only by professionals or any road side mechanics? I cleaned the MAP and IAC Sensors with carb cleaner for the startup issue. when i took out MAP Sensor it seems to dip in to some oil. cleaned both and put them back and car started fine but the next day again it refused to start and after so many sulfs, it first stalls for about 30 secs, smell of petrol was all over and then came back to life Is IAC Sensor has any role to this kind of start-up issue?

No nothing to do with the IAC get the injectors cleaned and tappets adjusted...
    Sharing is caring....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jagger View Post
    @immad

u havent checked my previous post...!!!!
    can you give me some idea about lowering the car..
    and have you installed the free flow exhaust system if yes have you removed the dholkeys as their removl causes decreased torque
    i'm using low resistance racing ultima wires.
    who said air intake can't go with cng?you have to adjust(increase) cng supply accordingly(yeah that F*** the average) i use intake(mushroom) only at run day else i run on stock air assembly.
    @lowering go to any kabuli spring shop,ask them u need a 2.5 inch stiff drop by springs,they'l show you.
    i'm running a 2inch straight pipe with exhaust right under the rear seat.i feel no torque loss.
    and yeah i'm planning to go big this time no body has ever swapped a santro,i'm again thinking to swap mine with 4efte (yes i had plans in past but dropped em coz i was focusing on my civic).
    ''Peace is an unstable equilibrium,that can only be preserved by acknowledged supremacy and...equal power.'' ''We give up the fort when there is not a man left to defend it.''

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by atifnaeemmalik View Post
    Thanks iamadee for you kind help. could you please guide me out howz injectors are cleaned? can only be done by a professional and how much will it cost or can be a DIY? i have heard for any additive to fuel tank. Is it safe and useful? if yes which brand?
    unbolt the fuel rail,take the injectors out see their openings (clean them if they are blocked) get an injector cleaner(spray) spray all four injectors.you'l be good to go.its a simple diy no rocket science.
    ''Peace is an unstable equilibrium,that can only be preserved by acknowledged supremacy and...equal power.'' ''We give up the fort when there is not a man left to defend it.''

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by attabros View Post
    change fuel filter first, then clean your injectors by any good mechanic as well as give a air pressure to your fuel line main & return both some times they are also clogged.. If the problem still there than go for fuel pump, & do not delay this matter otherwise you will get your fuel injectors less efficient & finally you have to change them which are very costly.

some people also suggest use HiOctane petrol.

L O L .

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I want to share some Santro related information for Santro owners in Karachi.

Recently i have found a geniune used spare parts shop for Hyundai Santro near lalo khet, Dak Khana singnal.
    I was searching for many time for windscreen original sunshade finally i got one form there single piece driving side the cost was high 500 rupees for one piece but i guess it was worth for the original piece.

The guy has all engine parts, body parts, suspension parts, his contact number is 03003593879.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hyundai Santro Fan Club -1028380Hyundai Santro Fan Club -1028381Hyundai Santro Fan Club -1028382Hyundai Santro Fan Club -1028383 selling my santro. club 2004. available in rwp/isb. posted add as well but it might take a day or two to b active. mileage 75000, all four windows powered, HIDs and side skirts, excellent mileage on cng and a chilling aircon. interested can pm me. asking 515/

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default regarding rims

Dear all
    I need help regarding santro rims I have 2007 gv with stock rims. Car bubbles on low speed. On wheel balancing I came to know that rims are not straight and can't balance much. I am unable to find new stock rims due to discontinued production of santro. Now I left with option of alloy rim but most of people say that alloy rims ruine fuel millage.
    Can anyone guide me about best alloy rims that not hurt any performance of my car in anyway.
    I believe 13 size rims are highly suitable for santro.

Also prices and best place to find rims would be highly appreciated in Lahore.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^^get simple steel rims which match the pcd.
    santro wearing these local alloys....bleave me its a bad option.
    i hate santro's front hub bearings,joints etc. they are just too much fragile for these sort of experiments.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks immad,
    But I have tried steel rims twice from bilal ganj and neela guband but both times could not get straight rims. Can I find new steel rims or used good shape rims?

Quote Originally Posted by immad100 View Post
    ^^^get simple steel rims which match the pcd.
    santro wearing these local alloys....bleave me its a bad option.
    i hate santro's front hub bearings,joints etc. they are just too much fragile for these sort of experiments.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^^people buy ''new'' rims which are locally made at lahore,they work fine till 100,after that they start to vibrate.
    best is to get used rims with gurrantee of not being repaired,abused,d.shaped etc.
    they cost like 600 per piece.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear All,

I need expert advice on a small problem that just occured in my 2004 Santro Exec. The car is run on petrol totally, never installed a cng. milleage is 56k only. Had my regular tuning done with throttle body clearing etc on 45k and regular tuning again on 54k as per sherwani motors recommendation. Today as I started the car, the car stopped as soon as I had my foot off from the accelerator. It kept on happening even as I took off from my accelerator even for switching gears. After 10 mins the car got regularized but the interior was wiberating on idle state and the car felt week and at times tried to shut down by showing the battery light on and as soon as I stepped on the accelerator, the car kept on.

Please help in this concern as I regularly update my car and every 6 months I change my oil filter, oil, air filter etc. What could be the reason for all this????

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by navalfaisal View Post
    Hyundai Santro Fan Club -1028380Hyundai Santro Fan Club -1028381Hyundai Santro Fan Club -1028382Hyundai Santro Fan Club -1028383 selling my santro. club 2004. available in rwp/isb. posted add as well but it might take a day or two to b active. mileage 75000, all four windows powered, HIDs and side skirts, excellent mileage on cng and a chilling aircon. interested can pm me. asking 515/
    give me your contact number i m intrested in buying your car.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bravomanpk View Post
    Dear All,

I need expert advice on a small problem that just occured in my 2004 Santro Exec. The car is run on petrol totally, never installed a cng. milleage is 56k only. Had my regular tuning done with throttle body clearing etc on 45k and regular tuning again on 54k as per sherwani motors recommendation. Today as I started the car, the car stopped as soon as I had my foot off from the accelerator. It kept on happening even as I took off from my accelerator even for switching gears. After 10 mins the car got regularized but the interior was wiberating on idle state and the car felt week and at times tried to shut down by showing the battery light on and as soon as I stepped on the accelerator, the car kept on.

Please help in this concern as I regularly update my car and every 6 months I change my oil filter, oil, air filter etc. What could be the reason for all this????

This happened right after the tuning or what???
    It happened to me once but that was due to a poor sensor connection, open the hood and check all the elect4rical grips for best contact, hope this will help, InshaAllah.
    Sharing is caring....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by immad100 View Post
    i'm using low resistance racing ultima wires.
    who said air intake can't go with cng?you have to adjust(increase) cng supply accordingly(yeah that F*** the average) i use intake(mushroom) only at run day else i run on stock air assembly.
    @lowering go to any kabuli spring shop,ask them u need a 2.5 inch stiff drop by springs,they'l show you.
    i'm running a 2inch straight pipe with exhaust right under the rear seat.i feel no torque loss.
    and yeah i'm planning to go big this time no body has ever swapped a santro,i'm again thinking to swap mine with 4efte (yes i had plans in past but dropped em coz i was focusing on my civic).
    u know abt the rear suspension of santro its very weak, can the stiff drop fix tht issue???
    also tell us here when you re done with the engine swap!!! best of luck

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

a weak ago i took my car to a mechanic and he told me to replace the clutch plates, coz the car is not accelerating that much as the engine is making noice... is that so???

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List