2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Hyundai Santro Fan Club

AOA. This part is purely dedicated to HYUNDAI SANTRO which is available in variants. Share ur experience here. Hyundai Santro Fan Club -502667

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Montgomery road is the right place to buy spark plugs.....
    Sharing is caring....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default gv tunning?

who is the best tunner for gv cng in karachi?thx u.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

self edit
    현대 애인

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by iamadee View Post
    Montgomery road is the right place to buy spark plugs.....
    didnt found any wires there..!! visited mughal and ahad autos

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hyundai Santro Fan Club -1134225Hyundai Santro Fan Club -1134226Hyundai Santro Fan Club -1134227sharing my santro..!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

try Mazda center on Montgomery road.
    Sharing is caring....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

got quotation of Santro Kabli Engine of Rs. 60,000/- with excahnge of mine, while engine withoud head for Rs. 30,000/- with old engine exchange. I think the prices are at higher sides. what do yo guys say, My Engine is almost 180,000 KMs driven. and a slight power loss and smoke on morning startups and during signal stops have been started, I went for valve seals replacement some 3 years ago, and the car was normal till now. now what you people suggest should I go for valve seals and related parts change or replace the whole engine with Kabli one? I do have relatives in Peshawar, they have access in shoba market. they searched the shoba and found santro engines are avalable there. the prices quoted above is from shoba, but the dealer quoted higher prices due to my mistake that I told him that I am from Islamabad, but my relative told me that a lot of shops for santro are there, you can bargan and confirm the prices then decide either go for overhaul or replace.
    현대 애인

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So Brother What Final Solutions Outcome of your said Problem.

Quote Originally Posted by bux View Post
    Dear All members

I have two issues with my santro plus 2002.
    1. The gear box is giving weird kind of noises, showed to couple of mechanics and both were of the opinion that gear box needs to be changed. Checked the pindi markets, the kabli ones are costing around 16K to 20K. Also checked the shoba market Peshawer, costing around 13K with giving the old one. pls suggest me whether the prices are ok or higher.
    2. My car run terribly on petrol, faced unstable RPM, sometimes high/low. Moreover, during driving the rpm get tooo low and i have to restart the car and after restrarting the car the problem solved temporary. just to give u people an idea, coming from Islamabad to WAH about 45 KM, i had to restart the car 3-4 times. recently i changed the throtling sensor, fuel filter,plug wires, cleaned the throtle body but the problem still persists. Check light never blinked in all this. yesturday CNG was available in wah, since then car is running without any of above problem.
    Immedate help is required.

regards

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

on first gear my santro produces sounds like krch krch .. if i dirve in first gear on first start for some time

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

what is the recommended Engine oil grade (and brand) for santro Club and whats recommended Gear oil and quantity, plz ?
    Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FederalAgent View Post
    what is the recommended Engine oil grade (and brand) for santro Club and whats recommended Gear oil and quantity, plz ?
    For new engines it should be fully synthetic, like 5w-20
    for slightly old engine like 100,000 KM driven it should be 10w-40 semi-synthetic
    and for old engine like above 130,000 KM driven it should be 20w-50 mineral based.

For brand choose any API-SN good brand or At least SM.

gear oil don't remember the correct the API ratings, but I think it was 85w-90.
    현대 애인

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ho thanks for detailed reply, my can is 56K driven. in owner manual its menation 20w 40 and for grat oil 75/90 I think if shud go for zic hiflo amd for gear oil i,ll see what is the best in this grade. either zic or caltex.
    Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Horse_rider View Post
    got quotation of Santro Kabli Engine of Rs. 60,000/- with excahnge of mine, while engine withoud head for Rs. 30,000/- with old engine exchange. I think the prices are at higher sides. what do yo guys say, My Engine is almost 180,000 KMs driven. and a slight power loss and smoke on morning startups and during signal stops have been started, I went for valve seals replacement some 3 years ago, and the car was normal till now. now what you people suggest should I go for valve seals and related parts change or replace the whole engine with Kabli one? I do have relatives in Peshawar, they have access in shoba market. they searched the shoba and found santro engines are avalable there. the prices quoted above is from shoba, but the dealer quoted higher prices due to my mistake that I told him that I am from Islamabad, but my relative told me that a lot of shops for santro are there, you can bargan and confirm the prices then decide either go for overhaul or replace.
    hey what about giving COMPLETE overhaul a try...??
    Option#2: If you are bent on swap, you must talk to immad100 (faisalabad), and seek his advice too, as he knows about second hand santro epsilon engines places and prices etc..
    I will not recommend shobha bazar...unless you got a very good reference there... this swap business is monopolized by looters from Sher Shah, Karachi, to Lahore and to Rawalpindi and Peshawar. So be careful.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rizkhan2010 View Post
    hey what about giving COMPLETE overhaul a try...??
    Option#2: If you are bent on swap, you must talk to immad100 (faisalabad), and seek his advice too, as he knows about second hand santro epsilon engines places and prices etc..
    I will not recommend shobha bazar...unless you got a very good reference there... this swap business is monopolized by looters from Sher Shah, Karachi, to Lahore and to Rawalpindi and Peshawar. So be careful.
    will sure pm to immad100, my engine is not up for a big complete overhaul i believe, but a some parts replacement will be required i think. I will try to change the maximum parts those lived their lives or about to die.
    현대 애인

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

buddy look,the price for an anda piece assembly in fsd is like 58-62k (with exchange) santro's motor is expensive. the thing is if your block's bore is at standard size uptill now then prefer going for an overhaul as there is a room for 2 overhauls atleast if the bore is at standard,a nut to nut overhaul (head+block) will not cost you above 30k and complete 1000km running you'l be as good as running a new motor (if overhaul is done properly by a proper place).
    ''Peace is an unstable equilibrium,that can only be preserved by acknowledged supremacy and...equal power.'' ''We give up the fort when there is not a man left to defend it.''

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abart View Post
    on first gear my santro produces sounds like krch krch .. if i dirve in first gear on first start for some time
    where does the sound comes from? from wheels? the gear stick vibrates with the pattern of that sound?
    the most important thing is the sound comes when you drive straight or when you take turns?
    ''Peace is an unstable equilibrium,that can only be preserved by acknowledged supremacy and...equal power.'' ''We give up the fort when there is not a man left to defend it.''

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lemme know if you need any info regarding overhaul @Horse_rider

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

will sure pm to immad100, my engine is not up for a big complete overhaul i believe, but a some parts replacement will be required i think. I will try to change the maximum parts those lived their lives or about to die.
    here is the thing,if you change part ''A'' and leave the part ''B'' as part ''B'' as per mechanic is ''abhi kam de ga na badlo save your $$$'' and when you'l get it done the part ''A'' will work fine and part ''B'' will give up what you'l do then?will you open it again to replace it?
    instead get the head plucked and call your kharadia and ask him to inspect the bore,call me at 03247713213 i'l guide you so that kharadia and your mechanic won't be able to trap you in their meethi meethi batein , its not a rocket science chap even its a complete overhaul its going to last quite long if you care it i.e oil change and tunning at time etc. its gonna be as good as new. swapping a kabuli assembly in santro is twice expensive these days than a general overhaul.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by immad100 View Post
    where does the sound comes from? from wheels? the gear stick vibrates with the pattern of that sound?
    the most important thing is the sound comes when you drive straight or when you take turns?
    i think it comes with both whether i drive straight or do any turn, no gear stick does not vibrate. but my gear stick is so hard in beginning when engine gets hot then gears move smoothly .. i recently done new clutch plates and all front suspension work.. i remember mechanic used PSO brand gear oil in it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

no clue .. may be that sound is coming from wheels .. this is what i am trying to identify when i got my santro it was driven 80k as per mentioned on speedometer but my mechanic said its driven more ... he used coltex havoline 20 - 50 engine oil and suggested to change it first time after 1000Km of drive .. in this way engine get cleaned a bit from inside .. what do u think Immad? am i on right track? please advise

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List