2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Hyundai Santro Fan Club

AOA. This part is purely dedicated to HYUNDAI SANTRO which is available in variants. Share ur experience here. Hyundai Santro Fan Club -502667

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=zerokol;4080711]there is a sensor under the accelerator pedal, which controls the acceleration. I also having the same problem and the plug of that sensor was not working properly. if you are in lahore then go straight to the Iqbal (mechanic) chuburgi in-front of Suraiya Azeem Hospital. and I hope your problem will solve.[/QT THANKS BRO

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear All Santro Owners, i own a santro from 2004 from past 1-2 years its giving me TP Sensor issue. I have changed 2 problem seems to resolved for some months and then pop up again. These days whenever the brake pedal is pressed check light pop ups and when depressed it disappers. Can someone tell me what other problem it can have. I have to change the TP sensor again. Help awaited. Thanks.
    Flavor of Life on a 2 Wheeler - Project |Suzuki GS 500e|
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bikes-3-wheelers/220849-project-suzuki-gs-500-a

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wonder_guy View Post
    Dear All Santro Owners, i own a santro from 2004 from past 1-2 years its giving me TP Sensor issue. I have changed 2 problem seems to resolved for some months and then pop up again. These days whenever the brake pedal is pressed check light pop ups and when depressed it disappers. Can someone tell me what other problem it can have. I have to change the TP sensor again. Help awaited. Thanks.
    don't waste your money by changing sensors again and again, it's totally computerized car and it won't even start if any sensor is not working properly. remember that whenever you having such issues there are a lot of chances of lose connection or wiring problems. if you are in Lahore just visit Iqbal (mechanic) chuburgi in-front of Suraiya Azeem Hospital. He is the master of efi engine. they have all kind of sensors they will check by replacing the sensors by themselves. I hope it must be a lose connection or some wiring problem. Best of luck.

Fingers crossed.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zeeshan368 View Post
    Reasonable price. Do post the feedback.
    The experience so far is very good

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AS winter season is coming and cng stations to remain close for 3 months.then we have to use petrol and my santro drinks petrol.hardly 7 km per liter.how this milage can be improved up to 14/15 km.plz help

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Taken by surprise

Quote Originally Posted by umerjee View Post
    AS winter season is coming and cng stations to remain close for 3 months.then we have to use petrol and my santro drinks petrol.hardly 7 km per liter.how this milage can be improved up to 14/15 km.plz help
    The way you guided on Throttle Sensor beneath the pedal n etc i had a feeling that there is something in my brother, but......................
    Khair, tons of things effect your mileage, i am not going to talk about tire pressures and driving ethics.
    Starting:
    1: Check plug wires if they allow the resistance to pass, you are good to go
    How?
    Get a simple multimeter or volt meter, attach one end of the voltemter wire to one end of plug wire, and other with the other, if meter shows reading / or needle moves to the end, THINGS ARE VOILA !!!

2: Most importantly, check air intake manifold / air cleaner. Typically EFI engine is designed to maintain an air fuel mixture with the ratio of 14:1. If Air intake is not working well it will move uptp 13:2, 12:3, 11:4 etc. means more fuel and less air.
    How?
    OBD Scan for Short / Long Term Fuel Trims either by HiScan or whatsoever.

3: Get you O2 Sensor checked, If the Oxygen sensor is not working good, it may keep bothering ECU to pump more fuel then air
    How?
    Here again with OBD Scan Tool

4: Check you Throttle Body is clean?
    5: Check Fuel Injectors?

To best shot, get a Carbon Cleaner and clean the throttle body plus get any budget suiting PETROL Based Fuel Injector Cleaner, to my experience "Liqui Moly" or "Mothercare" is the best.
    On the canister, you will get the usage instructions, simply the best way is doing some maths with the prescribed value and adding it directly into the full tank of petrol i.e. 35 Liter. As you will drive, it will keep cleaning the injectors.

Voila !!!!

Ref: Short Term Long Term Fuel Trim Explained
    R!ders Do !t W!th Prec!ss!on

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by silentwishes__n View Post
    The way you guided on Throttle Sensor beneath the pedal n etc i had a feeling that there is something in my brother, but......................
    Khair, tons of things effect your mileage, i am not going to talk about tire pressures and driving ethics.
    Starting:
    How?
    Get a simple multimeter or volt meter, attach one end of the voltemter wire to one end of plug wire, and other with the other, if meter shows reading / or needle moves to the end, THINGS ARE VOILA !!!

2: Most importantly, check air intake manifold / air cleaner. Typically EFI engine is designed to maintain an air fuel mixture with the ratio of 14:1. If Air intake is not working well it will move uptp 13:2, 12:3, 11:4 etc. means more fuel and less air.
    How?

3: Get you O2 Sensor checked, If the Oxygen sensor is not working good, it may keep bothering ECU to pump more fuel then air
    How?

To best shot, get a Carbon Cleaner and clean the throttle body plus get any budget suiting PETROL Based Fuel Injector Cleaner, to my experience "Liqui Moly" or "Mothercare" is the best.
    On the canister, you will get the usage instructions, simply the best way is doing some maths with the prescribed value and adding it directly into the full tank of petrol i.e. 35 Liter. As you will drive, it will keep cleaning the injectors.

Voila !!!!

MANY THANKS. Plz elaborate the first line

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Starting:
    How?

How?

How?

Voila !!!!

but what?

I also having the same problem and the problem was lose connection. So I guided him in that way, what I learned from this car is more often your problem would sorted out by some wiring connections.

and my car's mileage on petrol is also the same as he mentioned above. I already have changed engine oil, air filter, plugs, oil filter and have checked by all scanners and tuned it up. Now I'm using fuel injector cleaner of Liqui Moli. and tomorrow I'm going for clean up the throttle body.

afterward I'll update what results I would get.

can you please let me know how to check fuel injectors? only mechanic can check them or we can check by ourselves?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lets keep this thread alive!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

if radiator fan is direct how much time it takes the heat guage to reach half mark.in mine case its reaching half after almost 5 mints and on checking upon the upper hose pipe is exteremly hot and untouchable.is it normal.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i got my radiator fan direct few days ago due to some problem and my car hardly gets heated to half way mark.... the gauge stays at around 20-30% i.e. in center of the distance till half way mark... and when ac is off, the car hardly gets heated the temp statys around 10% level

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys, can you give suggestions on below post? regarding Santro bonnet paint issues...
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bod...ed#post4091337

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by syedmohsin2k2 View Post
    i got my radiator fan direct few days ago due to some problem and my car hardly gets heated to half way mark.... the gauge stays at around 20-30% i.e. in center of the distance till half way mark... and when ac is off, the car hardly gets heated the temp statys around 10% level
    which problem forced u to get the fan direct.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umerjee View Post
    if radiator fan is direct how much time it takes the heat gauge to reach half mark.in mine case its reaching half after almost 5 mints and on checking upon the upper hose pipe is extremely hot and untouchable.is it normal.
    Its very normal.
    20GB Free Online Storage: Sign-up Now: https://copy.com?r=CPom47

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by syedmohsin2k2 View Post
    which is fine as santro has a small red dot at around 35% of temp gauge. It is meant to stay there. if your needle stays there even when fan is direct then you must have thermostat valve in the water/heat system. which is a good thing. i would suggest to make it automatic so that your car reaches normal temperature soon. Dont let your cars temperature go low its very important for engine to work on temperatute of 80 to 100C.
    20GB Free Online Storage: Sign-up Now: https://copy.com?r=CPom47

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by digitalmohsin View Post
    Its very normal.
    thanks bro.i am really worried about that.some one else plz.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Finally i own a Santro Executive 2006 now, just moments ago it landed into my garage .
    Now i am looking for an On-Board Diagnostic Scanning Tool akas "OBD Scanner" for said vehicle. i had a ELM 327 Bluetooth Capable OBD Scanner that use to work awesome with my Honda SX8 and Honda Civic VTI-Pro. I plugged in the same with the Scanner Port beneath Driver's Wheel but it didn't recognize it.
    Anyone here have any idea about the brand which works with this particular model, Availability, Price, Reviews.
    This is open to all participants of this thread.
    even i wanted to buy one scanner but before buying I just looked the connector and the connector in the car was just pluged with 4 wires so this means not much of information can be sourced through the scanner so never got one for myself...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AOA.I am very new to this forum.i am facing a problem in my 2008 santro with 42k milage.one month back my car was reducing almost 150ml water on every 40 km drive from radiator.its acceleration had gone poor in first and second gear.but very good in fourth.now it is reducing almost 300 ml water on every 20 km drive and acceleration getting worse day by day.when i add water in radiator on morning lot of bubbles appear and on pressing upon hose pipes the water level goes down and i add more water in it.my radiator fan is direct and dont know about Tstat valve is in or not.the heat guage remains around 30 to 40 percent without ac.there is some milky type cream arround the oil cap area.plz help me all santro lovers.thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

get the head gas kit replaced as soon as possible before its too late....
    did you experienced any heat ups in the recent past?
    when is this reduction in water level started?
    Sharing is caring....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by iamadee View Post
    get the head gas kit replaced as soon as possible before its too late....
    did you experienced any heat ups in the recent past?
    when is this reduction in water level started?
    well i bought this car 17 months ago when i had no knowledge about cars.when i bought this car the mechanic who was with me did its tuning tb service and oil change.the fan was direct at that time and when i used its ac only once but heat guage reached 70 percent i switched off its ac and never used it again.the car is only used 1200 km since i have bought it.it is reducing water since day one,i have never driven it more than one hour continuosly.and its heat guage has never crossed two dots without ac.its milage is very poor 12km on gas and 7 km on petrol.any advise.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List